"And these devices don't just look restrictive, they ARE! These handcuffs really lock your hands on your back and make you unable to fight. Running in leg irons? No way! And yes, wearing a gag will make you speak gibberish!  "

Well my character can still use her hands to see the pip boy, dress/undress clothes while cuffed and can still be heard saying *ahem* or *Hello* etc when speaking to a NPC while gagged. But thats ok, the real problem is that while searching Container after container, i cant find the keys required to unlock the items. With mouth and hands restrained, the experience is becoming unimmersive and annoying/frustating.

Is this normal or a result of a bad installation perhaps? (But i have all requirements (and theirs) and i used NMM to download.)

So, how can you break free if you dont have the correct key? It seems that the "struggle" option wont work. Lock pick, or cut open dont work either.

15 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

"And these devices don't just look restrictive, they ARE! These handcuffs really lock your hands on your back and make you unable to fight. Running in leg irons? No way! And yes, wearing a gag will make you speak gibberish!  "

Well my character can still use her hands to see the pip boy, dress/undress clothes while cuffed and can still be heard saying *ahem* or *Hello* etc when speaking to a NPC while gagged. But thats ok, the real problem is that while searching Container after container, i cant find the keys required to unlock the items. With mouth and hands restrained, the experience is becoming unimmersive and annoying/frustating.

Is this normal or a result of a bad installation perhaps? (But i have all requirements (and theirs) and i used NMM to download.)

So, how can you break free if you dont have the correct key? It seems that the "struggle" option wont work. Lock pick, or cut open dont work either.

You buy them from a girl at the Memory Den afaik

Unrelated I'm having installation issues. SevenZipSharp isn't working or something like that.

Just running out of space on SSD is all.

1 hour ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

You buy them from a girl at the Memory Den afaik

Unrelated I'm having installation issues. SevenZipSharp isn't working or something like that.

Just running out of space on SSD is all.

My character is so hurt and injured and broken that its in no way able to go to the memory den (havent been there so i cant fast-travel) and will end up dead multiple times while trying to find the city where memory den is located. 

It seems this mod does not empower the player to tweak the features as he/she wants. Can i uninstall this mod while i am cuffed/gagged? Will this create issues??

4 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

My character is so hurt and injured and broken that its in no way able to go to the memory den (havent been there so i cant fast-travel) and will end up dead multiple times while trying to find the city where memory den is located. 

It seems this mod does not empower the player to tweak the features as he/she wants. Can i uninstall this mod while i am cuffed/gagged? Will this create issues??

Well the mod is designed to be immersive in that if you were to get bound up, you'd probably need help getting out.

I recommend rp'ing where you stumble upon a key, or head back to Sanctuary where you get help.

And although it'll break immersion, just add the keys to your inventory via console.

I believe the two are called "Restraints Key" and "Chastity Key" or something like that.

Otherwise if you were to uninstall the mod, I'm not sure if there would be any conflicts (but I also don't see why things wouldn't be fine).

4 hours ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

Otherwise if you were to uninstall the mod, I'm not sure if there would be any conflicts (but I also don't see why things wouldn't be fine). 

Things wont be fine. Anytime a spell/effect is in effect on the player, removing the mod doesn't remove the spell/effect, so you end up with no way to properly remove get rid of the spell/effect.
Anything that effects the player ie: clothing, armor, chems etc... should always be removed and placed in a container before removing the mod.

Removing mods mid game is generally a bad idea anyway.

13 hours ago, ArmaSoldier512 said:

Well the mod is designed to be immersive in that if you were to get bound up, you'd probably need help getting out.

I recommend rp'ing where you stumble upon a key, or head back to Sanctuary where you get help.

And although it'll break immersion, just add the keys to your inventory via console.

I believe the two are called "Restraints Key" and "Chastity Key" or something like that.

And yet it is not immersive, because: 

1) So many people refuse to help me

2) Diamond city people refused to help me. Now in real life, if you walked into a city aka a bastion of civilization cuffed/gagged/naked/beaten obviously they would help you, but in Diamond city, even "responsible" people like the mayor or the doc refused to help me so no immersion here.

3) How is a cuffed/gagged person able to open containers, explore the environment and open doors and lockpick?

Can you tell me how to use the console command? What is the ID of the restraint key?

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Things wont be fine. Anytime a spell/effect is in effect on the player, removing the mod doesn't remove the spell/effect, so you end up with no way to properly remove get rid of the spell/effect.
Anything that effects the player ie: clothing, armor, chems etc... should always be removed and placed in a container before removing the mod.

Removing mods mid game is generally a bad idea anyway.

Thanks for letting me know.

4 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

And yet it is not immersive, because: 

1) So many people refuse to help me

2) Diamond city people refused to help me. Now in real life, if you walked into a city aka a bastion of civilization cuffed/gagged/naked/beaten obviously they would help you, but in Diamond city, even "responsible" people like the mayor or the doc refused to help me so no immersion here.

3) How is a cuffed/gagged person able to open containers, explore the environment and open doors and lockpick?

Can you tell me how to use the console command? What is the ID of the restraint key?

Thanks for letting me know.

Your ID will be different from mine because of load order, so use this command to find it in the console:

(Press tilde key to open it as well if you didn't know how)

"help restraints 4 keym"

and

"help chastity 4 keym"

It'll tell you the id of the key and then you can use player.additem xxxxxx to put it in inventory.

I got a problem, i put the slave handcuffs on my follower and she has her hands tied around her back. But when i enter combat she whips out her weapon and shoots, she can also do a bunch of others stuff even though her hands should be cuffed. Havnt tried it on myself though as i currently lack and way of cuffing myself.

Been away for awhile, thought I would ask. Is there an Atomic Beauty conversion of this yet?

I'm required to use this if I want to use RSE, and since I don't use CBBE, this is just taking up space since I can't wear anything from the mod (except for like gags) without it clipping horribly into my body. So was curious if anyone got around to making an Atomic Beauty verison yet? Thanks. :)

1 minute ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Been away for awhile, thought I would ask. Is there an Atomic Beauty conversion of this yet?

I'm required to use this if I want to use RSE, and since I don't use CBBE, this is just taking up space since I can't wear anything from the mod (except for like gags) without it clipping horribly into my body. So was curious if anyone got around to making an Atomic Beauty verison yet? Thanks. :)

Its not a requirement of RSE, only the DD item manager which you can just disable anyway if you're not using DD

1 minute ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Its not a requirement of RSE, only the DD item manager which you can just disable anyway if you're not using DD

Yeah but the DD Item Manager requires Devious Devices. And figured if I wasn't using it, I'd experience glitches or crashes while using RSE since it relies on DD Item Manager and that relies on Devious Devices.

10 minutes ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Yeah but the DD Item Manager requires Devious Devices. And figured if I wasn't using it, I'd experience glitches or crashes while using RSE since it relies on DD Item Manager and that relies on Devious Devices.

Nah, RSE just needs the DD manager which can then be disabled as it just needs files in that mod to function properly. Not having DD will not affect RSE at all

10 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Nah, RSE just needs the DD manager which can then be disabled as it just needs files in that mod to function properly. Not having DD will not affect RSE at all

Ah, I figured it needed the whole thing, not just a few files from it. That makes it easier at least.

Though still wish there was an Atomic Beauty version of this so I could actually make use of it. lol

4小时前,KitKatKseniya说:

它不是RSE的要求,只有DD项目管理器,如果你不使用DD,你可以随便禁用它

对不起,我怎么能卸载这个mod,我在使用AAF时,带来这个mod的连锁反应太大了,
如果我常规放电,他会导致整体“捕食者”栏目消失,我找不到特别的这个mod完全卸载工具(现在很多mod将包含在工具中,一般在工作台制造化学品中)

11 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

I do not plan to support body models other than CBBE, unless another body manages to replace it as THE go-to body mod. The Skyrim body wars are something I hoped not to see in Fallout 4, as there are better use for a modeller's time than creating a half dozen variants of the same gear.

3 minutes ago, Kimy said:

我不打算支持除CBBE之外的身体模型,除非另一个身体设法将其替换为THE go-to body mod。“天际”身体大战是我希望在“辐射4”中看不到的东西,因为建模师的时间比创造相同装备的六种变体更好。

Can you tell me whether how to normal complete unloading, use the uninstall tool,
High-pressure discharge will affect "predator" column disappeared as a whole

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

I do not plan to support body models other than CBBE, unless another body manages to replace it as THE go-to body mod. The Skyrim body wars are something I hoped not to see in Fallout 4, as there are better use for a modeller's time than creating a half dozen variants of the same gear.

Yeah I understood your stance on it, no worries. Was just curious if someone else by chance made the conversion yet. ;)

Two things regarding DD and all the stuff that goes with it, like the "Integration" and "Expansion" and all that....

First, is it necessary to install *everything*?  What if I know I'll never use a White Leather armbinder, or any other white leather, because it clashes with the color of my eyes (okay silly example but you get what I'm saying).  If I don't install something, will it simply never get used/equipped, or will the lack of the item make Skyrim asplode?

Second -- If you need a GND / GO (ground or ground object) for something -- You do know you needn't actually *make* a NIF for that, right?  You actually can simply copy your Thing_01.NIF and rename it to Thing_GND.NIF -- and just use that.  The CK doesn't care what file you tell the Ground/Go window to use.  Whatever you put there, that's what we'll see from the inventory menu in-game.

On 8/30/2018 at 7:55 AM, user9120975435 said:

My character is stuck in the bunny-hop walking animation even after undressing the hoble dress and instead of having normal idle she stands ramrod straight with fists curled at her sides. How to fix this?

Trying putting on the dress again, manipulate the locks, then take it off.