So I was tinkering in bodyslide to get some of the DD outfits to play nicely with my preset and Animated Fannies and stumbled across why folks are still having issues with multiple bodies in the "Belted" quest, there are actually FOUR bodies being rendered by the game.

1. The institute chastity belt reference body

2. The harness black outfit reference body

3. The harness black collar outfit reference body (linked to #2 when equipped)

4. And finally since 1-3 don't seem to use slot 33 (with AE installed don't know if it happens w/o it) the game renders a nude body as well.

Hope this info helps to get this minor issue solved. I personally just stripped out the reference bodies in 1-3 in outfit studio and no more "beer goggles" effect left. :)

So I was tinkering in bodyslide to get some of the DD outfits to play nicely with my preset and Animated Fannies and stumbled across why folks are still having issues with multiple bodies in the "Belted" quest, there are actually FOUR bodies being rendered by the game.

1. The institute chastity belt reference body

2. The harness black outfit reference body

3. The harness black collar outfit reference body (linked to #2 when equipped)

4. And finally since 1-3 don't seem to use slot 33 (with AE installed don't know if it happens w/o it) the game renders a nude body as well.

Hope this info helps to get this minor issue solved. I personally just stripped out the reference bodies in 1-3 in outfit studio and no more "beer goggles" effect left. :)

I tried doing that for unrelated reasons, and ended up with an invisible body when wearing corsets.   :s

Yeah, the corset outfits (at least the ones with shoes I haven't checked the others) seem to require a built in body. So far I've only been tinkering with the outfits I've gotten in game and render with double bodies or don't show the AF body changes, unfortunately I'm not good enough with outfit studio to get the AF animations to work if it's even possible to do.

I think I don't understand something fundamental about how Bodyslide works: why do all the DD bodyslides have a different preset selections available than the rest of the CBBE bodyslide items (i.e. the vanilla CBBE outfits)?

EDIT: Nevermind, Bodyslide preset management didn't work the way I thought it did.

So in the QA section in the first post, it says if I don't want it to hide the pipboy to set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to -1... where exactly is that at to change?

you have to change it in game just type "set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to -1" into the console

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the nice mod. I'm using V2.0.

Some "bugs" and suggestions:

1) Form list DD_FL_ChastityBelts contains an Iron Chastity Bra

2) DD has ArmorKeywords as dependancy. Maybe we could use the slots more like it is suggested by Armor Keywords:
Chastity Belts: Currently uses Slot 54 (CloakSlot in AK). Suggested slot: 57 (_ClothingSlotBelt_Slot57)
Chastity Bras:  Currently uses Slot 55 (Satchel in AK). Suggested slot: 56() (_ClothingSlotBandolier_Slot56)
Nipple Piercing: Currently uses Slot 48 (Beard). Suggested Slot: 58 (_ClothingSlotPiercing_Slot58)
Vaginal Plug: Currently uses Slot 56: Suggested Slot: 48 (Beard)
Anal Plug: Currently uses Slot 57. Suggested Slot 55 (_ClothingSlotSatchel_Slot55)

3) DD_Library Function GaggedSex()
I guess the sounds should be:
SexGaggedMild, SexGaggedMedium, SexGaggedHot
Currently they are: SexGaggedMild, SexGaggedMedium, SexGaggedMild

4) DD_Library
You often use:
if akActor.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkStrict) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkNormal)
to trigger gag sound effects. It could be better to make a new keyword for it, for example DD_kw_EffectType_GagSound, because I can think of situations where the gag sound effect is independent from the GagTalk effect.

e) I use the DD_Config_lockPickSystem. Sometimes after successfully picked the lock and after the success message the lockpicking "scene" starts again. I'm currently not able to tell you the steps to reproduce it.

Hmm I am using Pip-Pad and I still have the issue with an invisible pip-boy in first person :/ I just triggered a trap and have a straightjacket on my character and now I can't get rid of it. Sure, it is "immersive and realistic", but also annoying...

I changed the values for the pipboy hider from DD and DCW to not be enabled, yet it tells me, that the item (the pipboy) cannot be equipped. Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Might have found the culprit. The mod "Pip-Boy Flashlight" changes the biped slot from the Pip-Pad from 61 to 54 for some reason...Maybe I can fix it by re-enabling the mod (I love MO2 with load order backups) and changing the equip slot to 60 (vanilla) or 61.

EDIT 2:

Nah, changed the slot with the pip-pad holotape, still remains the same. Also modified the pipboy hider values from DD and DCW to 0 and -1, somehow my mod setup clashes with DD/DCW. Still need to figure it out.

EDIT 3:

*Might be last edit for now*

I checked the script sources and there is an exclusion list for what can and can't be done, if you have something equiped like bondage mittens etc, which is in "DD_BondageMittensExclusionList" and only DD_Stripper, DD_StripperPA and DD_PipBoy are listed in there and somehow DD_PipBoy is not active (?) on my end or my Pip-Pad does not get flagged as DD_Pipboy or something. I am going to try a hotfix by adding the pip-boy to the list...just for the lulz.

Hmm I am using Pip-Pad and I still have the issue with an invisible pip-boy in first person :/ I just triggered a trap and have a straightjacket on my character and now I can't get rid of it. Sure, it is "immersive and realistic", but also annoying...

I changed the values for the pipboy hider from DD and DCW to not be enabled, yet it tells me, that the item (the pipboy) cannot be equipped. Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Might have found the culprit. The mod "Pip-Boy Flashlight" changes the biped slot from the Pip-Pad from 61 to 54 for some reason...Maybe I can fix it by re-enabling the mod (I love MO2 with load order backups) and changing the equip slot to 60 (vanilla) or 61.

EDIT 2:

Nah, changed the slot with the pip-pad holotape, still remains the same. Also modified the pipboy hider values from DD and DCW to 0 and -1, somehow my mod setup clashes with DD/DCW. Still need to figure it out.

EDIT 3:

I checked the script sources and there is an exclusion list for what can and can't be done, if you have something equiped like bondage mittens etc, which is in "DD_BondageMittensExclusionList" and only DD_Stripper, DD_StripperPA and DD_PipBoy are listed in there and somehow DD_PipBoy is not active (?) on my end or my Pip-Pad does not get flagged as DD_Pipboy or something. I am going to try a hotfix by adding the pip-boy to the list...just for the lulz.

I can confirm the conflict with Pipboy Flashlight. I use the mod too and when I have the ESP checked while using DD I get some weird behavior from the pipboy. I just unchecked Pipboy Flashlight's esp and everything works smoothly.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3:

I can confirm the conflict with Pipboy Flashlight. I use the mod too and when I have the ESP checked while using DD I get some weird behavior from the pipboy. I just unchecked Pipboy Flashlight's esp and everything works smoothly.

Thank you for confirming it. I will look into Pipboy Flashlight and see, if I can create a compatibility patch somehow.

EDIT:

Going to add all the Pip-boy entries from PIP-Pad.esp to the exclusion list, which are a couple. I checked my inventory with player.showinventory and there is no Pipboy in my inventory, but instead an item called Pipboy FX, which comes from PIP-Pad.esp after setting the equip slot to 61 (the FX slot).

Hello all, hello Kimy!

Having a LOT of fun with this mod and its 'partner in crime' Vader's TD.

Strangely however, one by one over time, some of the outfits can no longer be worn by NPCs within my game.

The button to equip the clothing ('T' in my game on PC) simply no longer appears...!

Imagine my surprise and indignation after battling my way to the Memory Den and leaving thousands of caps with Kimy, to get non-functional equipment.

It was late and I was frustrated, and I'm afraid I took it out on you Kimy, right there underneath the stairs...

I have photos. I'll post one of the more tasteful ones.

LoL, anyway I'm hoping this is a known issue and somebody has some knowledge or experience with this?

Because I love things like the Latex MiniDress that they can wear in public and not be restrained ankle & wrist, but still look hot.

And I know these used to work when I first installed v/1.3 - I have a coupla photos of Piper in a red latex minidress! Hot.

I installed v/2.0 over top of v/1.3 and then resurrected my evil character 'Father' who is running the Institute.

He seems very nice but he's actually depraved. Having no sisters (or mother really) he never even saw a naked titty until he was like twenty years old.

(He's very busy now though, making up for lost time...)

Point is, this savegame was clean and had never been exposed to v/1.3 before.

I was going to re-copy all the original v/2.0 files over themselves again, and of course re-make all the outfits again, in case something got messed up?

But I think I'll wait and see if I get any answer - hopefully some straightforward fix - here, first.

Hey thanks again for all your work Kimy! It's all (mostly) great and lots of fun.

EDIT:

No photos here? Because one can post them on Vader's TD page. Which I did.

(You look gorgeous, Kimi - and make the most delightful noises from behind your panel gag.)

I have the problem if i surrender and get raped etc. after that i can`t use my pipboy anymore or activate anything even if i reload a savegame where everything should be fine. Then i always have to RESTART the game to be able to play again it`s annoying as fuck.

Not sure what exactly happens there (I am not currently using any FourPlay mods), but the problem is more likely on that mod's end.

I'm using Deviously Cursed Wasteland 1.3 and F4:SS 0.9b and I can't seem to get the restraints to work on NPCs, I equip them but nothing happens. It works on the PC though.

*edit*

Seems F4SE wasn't correctly installed ( even though I used the installer ), and now it seems to be working.

thanks for an awesome mod!

I'm using Deviously Cursed Wasteland 1.3 and F4:SS 0.9b and I can't seem to get the restraints to work on NPCs, I equip them but nothing happens. It works on the PC though.

I'm having a reverse problem - they work on NPCs, but even after removing them, they seem to keep reverting back to the bound animation.

I.E. Cait got stuck in leg bindings via FourPlay violate, after removing the bindings and re-equiping her gear, at some later point she removes her new gear, switches back to her default outfit, and starts hopping around with her legs bound together (even though her inventory doesn't show any devices on her).

Very strange.  It almost seems like her default outfit is including the binding script/animation for some reason.

I'm having a reverse problem - they work on NPCs, but even after removing them, they seem to keep reverting back to the bound animation.

I.E. Cait got stuck in leg bindings via FourPlay violate, after removing the bindings and re-equiping her gear, at some later point she removes her new gear, switches back to her default outfit, and starts hopping around with her legs bound together (even though her inventory doesn't show any devices on her).

Very strange.  It almost seems like her default outfit is including the binding script/animation for some reason.

same happens to me, the start to hop around when they should not. its very annoying...

same happens to me, the start to hop around when they should not. its very annoying...

When you un-equip a device from any NPC when will get an additional item show up that you must also un-equip. The process goes like this:

Un-equip leg bindings

"UNEQUIP ME BEFORE CLOSING" shows at the very top of the NPC's inventory. you MUST UNEQUIP this before closing the inventory or it may glitch out.

After you unequip that it is safe to remove the binding/bindings the NPC had.