Hi,  Love the mod but having an issue with 'gags' that will crash my machine while equipping them and then trying to save the state.

Repro steps:

Apply a gag 'no matter if ball gag or tape gag'. then try a 'quick save' or 'full save' will cause the game to crash.

I do have other mods installed, and less concerned about debugging.  Rather, I just want to use a console command to equip (not worried about saving the game state).  However, I cant seem to find the IDs for the gags (I am looking for tape gag and ball gag).  That way I can equip them all my settlers (mainly in my all women settlements).

Can someone help with the console command to use, and if there is away without writing a long script that can apply to all settlers?  I saw in the document for the API libs.equipdevice, however I cant seem to get that to work, or maybe I am running it incorrectly (not a modder)

Any help you gave if would be hepful.

I'll defer to those more knowledgeable on the scripting, in the mean time here's some console commands that should prove useful:

help gag 4 armo  - this will get you the complete item ID for all gags (the first two hex values depend on your personal load order)

[refid].additem [itemid] - adds the specified [itemid] to the character specified by [refid] - easiest way to get a specific setler is click on them with console open, and replace [itemid] with the eight-character hex value you got from the help command. Edit: This will only place it in their inventory, not actually cause them to equip it, so you'll likely need the next command as well.

[refid].equipitem [itemid] - this *should* cause the character specified by [refid] to equip the corresponding [itemid]. Caution: I cannot personally verify this will work for NPCs, as I've only ever used it for the player character and can't launch the game for testing right now.

Hi,  Love the mod but having an issue with 'gags' that will crash my machine while equipping them and then trying to save the state.

Repro steps:

Apply a gag 'no matter if ball gag or tape gag'. then try a 'quick save' or 'full save' will cause the game to crash.

I do have other mods installed, and less concerned about debugging.  Rather, I just want to use a console command to equip (not worried about saving the game state).  However, I cant seem to find the IDs for the gags (I am looking for tape gag and ball gag).  That way I can equip them all my settlers (mainly in my all women settlements).

Can someone help with the console command to use, and if there is away without writing a long script that can apply to all settlers?  I saw in the document for the API libs.equipdevice, however I cant seem to get that to work, or maybe I am running it incorrectly (not a modder)

I'll defer to those more knowledgeable on the scripting, in the mean time here's some console commands that should prove useful:

help gag 4 armo  - this will get you the complete item ID for all gags (the first two hex values depend on your personal load order)

[refid].additem [itemid] - adds the specified [itemid] to the character specified by [refid] - easiest way to get a specific setler is click on them with console open, and replace [itemid] with the eight-character hex value you got from the help command. Edit: This will only place it in their inventory, not actually cause them to equip it, so you'll likely need the next command as well.

[refid].equipitem [itemid] - this *should* cause the character specified by [refid] to equip the corresponding [itemid]. Caution: I cannot personally verify this will work for NPCs, as I've only ever used it for the player character and can't launch the game for testing right now.

Thanks for the helpful reply zenris.  Ill give these a try later today and Ill let you know how it goes....  :)

Repro steps:

Repro steps:

Thanks for the helpful reply zenris.  Ill give these a try later today and Ill let you know how it goes....   :)

Well, additem works perfectly, however equpiditem dosnt work at all.  I tried a few other scenarios and tried to Google as much as I could.  Looks like I am still blocked.

Will/does this support current body physics?

Edit: Just checked the FAQ and saw it at the bottom, is the answer still the same or is there hope? There's been a large amount of armors converted and as far as I know the process isn't difficult. I've just re-read the page and might even try adding it myself.

So.. no method to continue on same save game even if I uninstall and save? It is probably gonna eventually be a requirement to update for fourplay/vinfamy mods and other stuff too, but I really don't want to start a new game..

Currently, I am more likely to just never update this or the other mods because I am not restarting. +_+

Is there really no way to update save file to 2.0?

Sorry for any trouble.

So.. no method to continue on same save game even if I uninstall and save? It is probably gonna eventually be a requirement to update for fourplay/vinfamy mods and other stuff too, but I really don't want to start a new game..

Currently, I am more likely to just never update this or the other mods because I am not restarting. +_+

Sorry for any trouble.

You don't need to start a new game, just a clean save works fine for the upgrade.

Sorry for any trouble.

Clean save method: Save, uninstall DD, load, save again, install DD 2.0.

I haven't tested it, but I can't see a reason why it shouldn't work.

Sorry for any trouble.

Clean save method: Save, uninstall DD, load, save again, install DD 2.0.

I haven't tested it, but I can't see a reason why it shouldn't work.

Thanks for explaining, I wasn't sure how to do a clean save either

Noticed a bit of rough spot with the fast travel restrictions: vertibirds use fast travel for navigation, so disabling fast travel will cause them fail. The signal grenade still calls in the vertibird in, you can board as usual, but then it fails when you set the destination. It would be nice to have some indication that you can't use them, or having boarding them blocked.

I have been using Beta 2.0 and then 2.0 together with F4SS for some time now. It works pretty well and seems much more stable than the old one, so congratulations and well done. Here is the random list of rough edges that I have discovered while playing:

- The bondage mittens do not work on npcs. When I equip them on an npc, the npc immediately unequips all equipment including the mittens.

- The bondage poses (hogtie/strappado) do not work correctly with npcs who are wearing wrist cuffs, it looks like the cuffs apply some offset to the arm position.

- Equipping any equipment (e.g. gag, but also regular clothes) on an npc who is wearing wrist cuffs removes the bound hands animation.

- Gagged npcs like raiders are still using their 'idle chatter' (e.g. enslaved raiders complaining that their boss only gave them half a share, or saying that they 'need a drinki but not moonshine, the real thing').

- As a F4SS player it does not make sense that I can craft bondage equipment to put on my slaves but not the keys to remove it again (may be a different thing for players who want to equip the stuff on themselves).

- The crafting requirements are generally ok but some of the perk requirements seem a bit high (e.g. Blacksmith 3) if I compare what I am allowed to do in the base game with lover levels of the perks.

- The random selection of the bound hands pose is awkward, e.g. if I want a npc's hands to be tied on the back my only choice is to equip and unequip until it works. The above mentioned problem that changing any equipment removes the pose makes the problem worse. Maybe we could have a way to configure the mod to prefer a specific pose?

- The AI of companions with wristcuffs visibly 'fights' with the cuffs when I get into a fight - they start to pull out their weapon, the weapon disappears, they start to pull it out, it disappears, etc. The situation normalizes a few seconds after combat ends.

This may seem like a big list but again the mod works generally well, thanks for making it!

- The bondage poses (hogtie/strappado) do not work correctly with npcs who are wearing wrist cuffs, it looks like the cuffs apply some offset to the arm position.

The cuffs should use offset animations, these are still active even when an idle is called on that actor which results in a "broken" idle.

Basically all the offsets are, visually , incompatible with the idles.

Some bugs.

1. If player have equipped dd item via script, some dd items are unequipped. My PC was wearing rusty chastity belt, and then Pink Latex Catsuit was equipped. Chastity belt disappeared from PC (rendered item), but in inventory it still equipped. When I tried unequip belt, it simply unequips, without dialogue. When Latexsuit equips manually chastity belt remains on PC.

2. Sometimes equipped item on PC is broken . In inventory its equipped but no menu (item unequips) and item is not shown.

3. Question. Is there way to catch by script that user successfully unlocked DD item ? Event "DD:DD_Library.DD_Unequipped" do not fire when item unequipped from inventory.

I tried catch event OnItemUnequipped(), but inventory item is unequipped every time user click on it in inventory, rendered item sometimes removed when other dd item is equipped.

I just starting playing with the DD items and I have one annoying issue, how do you access a settler's inventory after you equip a gag on them?

I gagged Marcy and added a few other items, now I want to change some of them but I can't figure out how to get her to do anything but mumble. some basic instructions would be helpful

Some bugs.

1. If player have equipped dd item via script, some dd items are unequipped. My PC was wearing rusty chastity belt, and then Pink Latex Catsuit was equipped. Chastity belt disappeared from PC (rendered item), but in inventory it still equipped. When I tried unequip belt, it simply unequips, without dialogue. When Latexsuit equips manually chastity belt remains on PC.

2. Sometimes equipped item on PC is broken . In inventory its equipped but no menu (item unequips) and item is not shown.

3. Question. Is there way to catch by script that user successfully unlocked DD item ? Event "DD:DD_Library.DD_Unequipped" do not fire when item unequipped from inventory.

I tried catch event OnItemUnequipped(), but inventory item is unequipped every time user click on it in inventory, rendered item sometimes removed when other dd item is equipped.

Regarding #2,

I've found that leaving DD items in a settlement container can disable the associated scripts. I haven't been able to nail down the exact conditions to cause this, but save/load with them in player inventory restores proper script assiciation. Might fix that even if they were in player inventory the whole time.

Just wanted to say great job on Kimy. She looks great.

Just realized you put yourself in the game as a vendor, Kimy. You sure about this? It's LoversLab you know  :lol:

(I can block Kimy from Four-Play if you so desire ^_^  )

The cuffs should use offset animations, these are still active even when an idle is called on that actor which results in a "broken" idle.

Basically all the offsets are, visually , incompatible with the idles.

Ok, so in theory the script that enables the idle would need to remove the offset animation, and the script removing the idle would need to restore it. Tricky...

- Equipping any equipment (e.g. gag, but also regular clothes) on an npc who is wearing wrist cuffs removes the bound hands animation.

Just found out that the same applies for the 'bound feet' animation. In particular putting (wrist|feet) cuffs on an NPC removes the effects of the other one, so it is not possible to have both of them.

Just wanted to say great job on Kimy. She looks great.

Just realized you put yourself in the game as a vendor, Kimy. You sure about this? It's LoversLab you know  :lol:

(I can block Kimy from Four-Play if you so desire ^_^  )

Haha! When I put her in there, there was no FP on the horizon.

But it's fine. As you said, it's LL. :D

First, great work and many thanks!

I know you aren't supporting physics yet but I've had some luck imposing Cherry Hotaling's physics (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21796/) on quite a few outfits and armors, so I'm working on adding physics to DD (and touching up some of the meshes).  I've been fairly successful with a few notable exceptions: Nipple vices, clamps and piercings. 

I'm not very experienced with Outfit Studio so I may be missing something obvious to the more experience members though I've tried to do my homework and explore a little.  The problem is that I just can't get the cloth physics to stick.  For example: Working on the nipple vice, I touched up the meshes (centered on the nipple and rotated to look better on larger breasts), conformed, saved (under a new project), checked Body Slide with a few presets and confirmed in-game that they looked good.  Then I tried to apply Cherry's physics as per the walk-though (saved under a 3rd project) and here's where it goes sideways.  As long as I keep OS open everything looks good, cloth weights are there and slider presets work just fine.  When I check in BS the morphs seem to be OK. But if I open up OS again and reload the project all the morphs are broken and checking in game confirms both broken morphs and no physics...

Any idea why these specific meshes don't cooperate?  Any advice on how to bludgeon them into submission?

Everything is buggy as hell. My pipboy is invisible in 1st person why the hell? I just started a new game just to test it inside the vault the pipboy worked now not anymore.

And this here.

q8Iaj4VC.pngfokgfohi.png

There is a bunch of these weird extreme clipping issues.

well the clipping is with that institute Chastity belt from what ive seen and some DD items do remove the pipboy (that's kinda the point!)

yeah i don`t mind if it`s gone in 3rd person but if i can`t acces the pipboy there is now way to play the game. Isn`t it all for the same body i mean how can it clip then? The only thing im wearing is the harness and the chastity belt.

Edit: Entering settler buildingmode fixed it.s7eSRN37.png

Boots don`t work with Harness. All these items need fine tuning.

And something else is there a chance we ever get something like the Captured Dreams Shop with quests and slavery and stuff or just devices and random equipping of them. It`s all a bit meh at the moment just basic stuff i mean it`s cool you brought it to Fallout but there is just so much stuff that has to be done until it`s at least a bit fun.

One more thing if i dye the latex corset black it becomes a complete different piece of clothing somehow. White and red work normal but the black is something else. The leather stuff seems to work in black.

OIouG6QY.png