The restraints workbench isn't showing up in the workshop. Do I need to talk with the NPC Kimy in the Memory Den for it to popup?

It should be under Raider -> Slavery -> Crafting if everything's installed properly.

I'll double check. I could have sworn I'd checked the Raider section when I didn't find it in Crafting.

Edit: Yep! Now to get my Local Leader up to 2. :) Thanks Zenris.

Well, I'm curious.  I have this mod installed and after  the violate mod quit running  my char has a vibrator locked in her. No big deal, cause that's part of the mod and what I expected, but I also (kinda) expected that the effect (animation) of the "stimulation" would be like that in Skyrim.  To make my life simpler, I started a new game to troubleshoot this issue (and others, but I've fixed the others).

Currently all I get is moaning. No slowdown in movement, no vibration on the part of the device in the character, just moaning.... which poses the question: Am I missing an effect, or is it not implemented properly in my load order? I noticed that  on DD's page Kimy referred peeps to the "implementation of the plug effect" to see how to do that, but I  have yet to find a way to refer to that.

A little help or direction would be great.

Love the mod. Between Kimy and Vinfamy, it's a whole new game.

Edited for spelling

Well, I'm curious.  I have this mod installed and after  the violate mod quit running  my char has a vibrator locked in her. No big deal, cause that's part of the mod and what I expected, but I also (kinda) expected that the effect (animation) of the "stimulation" would be like that in Skyrim.  To make my life simpler, I started a new game to troubleshoot this issue (and others, but I've fixed the others).

Currently all I get is moaning. No slowdown in movement, no vibration on the part of the device in the character, just moaning.... which poses the question: Am I missing an effect, or is it not implemented properly in my load order? I noticed that  on DD's page Kimy referred peeps to the "implementation of the plug effect" to see how to do that, but I  have yet to find a way to refer to that.

Edited for spelling

i get that happening when im in first person mode, maybe the game should force you into 3rd person and make you wait it out...

Edited for spelling

i get that happening when im in first person mode, maybe the game should force you into 3rd person and make you wait it out...

Nah, doesn't matter whether I'm in first or third person. All I get is moaning... and occasionally a smile on the char.  i may see if the creation kit lets me add an appropriate action, but since I haven't used it yet the learning curve may be steep.

Hey,

I found a bug with the straight jacket where my arms are still visible. I'm also still able to access the pip-boy I dunno if that's intentional or if it's meant to be more like Skyrim where all you can do is struggle when you press Tab. It could just be an issue on my end, if it is how to fix it would be appreciated. Yes, I did use the batch builder in body slider and build them all and the preview looks right.

I would like to make a few suggestions to this mod, you may be working on them already though:

1) Be able to kick like in Skyrim when you are in a straight jacket

2) Have bondage heels that slow you down like in Skyrim, I had a look through Kimy's shop but couldn't see any

3) Be able to pick up caps with a straight jacket or other binding items, I got to Kimy but I don't have enough caps to buy a key to get the jacket off and can't get any more due to not being able to pick up items. Either make it so you can get caps or there's a dialogue option to remove the items for some task, eg take a letter to a location in the world or something like that.

4) Also make it so that you can buy stuff without having to go through Kimy's dialogue would be great.

I think that's all

post-1279586-0-43975700-1508220966_thumb.jpg

hi everyone!

i've got a problem with keys for devices. actually my girl has been captured tree times ans all the times she killed the enemies but there is no keys in their stuff. where i can find keys for devices? i start new game and add mods after exit of vault 111

Goodneighbor memory den NPC called Kimy she sells them

Is Kimy supposed to not have any dialog? I can't get her to sell me keys

hi everyone!

i've got a problem with keys for devices. actually my girl has been captured tree times ans all the times she killed the enemies but there is no keys in their stuff. where i can find keys for devices? i start new game and add mods after exit of vault 111

Goodneighbor memory den NPC called Kimy she sells them

Is Kimy supposed to not have any dialog? I can't get her to sell me keys

try turning on subtitles that might help

I just had an idea about a future addition to this (just an Idea, no request or anything) Since these sound controlled sex toys (ohmibod and otherS) are currntly very popular maybe sometihng like that. put it on and the arousal increases wit h the sounds (weapnos, people talking...) around you (IF thats possible) until orgasm.

three could be comments or voiced dialogue like NPCs hearing the humming from the vibrator or commenting when you orgasm. stuff like that.

or toys that work on your companions including remotely controlling them

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to throw out there a possible restraint idea. What about a straitjacket like restraint only its a suitcase. Head and legs stick out but everything else is locked away inside :D Just wanted to throw the idea out there. 

Lost Luggage by Amalia-Illios

7 hours ago, randomguySRN7 said:

I just wanted to throw out there a possible restraint idea. What about a straitjacket like restraint only its a suitcase. Head and legs stick out but everything else is locked away inside :D Just wanted to throw the idea out there. 

Lost Luggage by Amalia-Illios

That is awesome! I could see raiders using improvised restraints on their prisoners. Most raiders are just violent just scavengers so it makes sense that they don't always have really expensive bondage gear just sitting around.