5 hours ago, angel83 said:

Can you share the files for DD2.0... original Mega file of the mod not working...

Thanks

1 hour ago, astantos said:

Yup, it's not working for me either, just directs me to the account I made (i made an account to see if it would work then).
Please update your link or provide a zip <3

https://mega.nz/#!PEsRkRSZ!OOXFht6D-oR7t64YS07U2DSqVEG15fBSxst0iWY7M1U

Worked for me. It's just the link without being sent by the Lovers Lab redirect (which seems to be broken atm)

Hello, I just want to say this mod is awesome. I just found it a few days ago by change and needed to try it. Now I can not get enought of all the kinky stuff it brings.

Thank you Kimy folr your work and dedication, you did a gread job.

Is there a change, that you will include more bondage items for the Fallout universe in the future?

18 hours ago, tm2dragon said:

Little unclear on a few things.  Is equipping these on friendly NPCs (companions and settlers) the same as equipping them with different outfits/weapons, and can they be unequipped in the same way?

It's possible to equip these on NPCs and companions. They will then aquire the same debuffs as the player. However when sneaking and in combat, they tend to ignore these.

In order to remove the devices from NPC, you need the correct key. You cannot use "try to escape" on them.

Devices can become buggy on NPC, if there are slot conflicts. I had this with some backpacks and shackles. The result was that my companion didn't seem to wear any devices, but behaved like his hands were tied (runs away in combat).

• 2 weeks later...

One problem I've run into is that if I equip a gag on a settler, I am then unable to talk to / trade with them. I've tried pickpocketing them, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Is this a bug or a feature? I'd love to gag Marnie, but perhaps not *permanently*...

Strange Problem. Basically after every Battle my companions are stuck in devices. I use a multiple follower mod and its kind of annoying to unlock 15 Followers every time there is a battle.

I checked all companions. they had no DD in their inventory. After the Battle they were wearing everything, Collar, Cufs, Dress...

Bug:

Body becomes invisible when Restraint Dress equipped. No other clothing DD or otherwise does this. Hobble dresses work fine as well. Head and hands still visible though. Same when equipped to NPC. 

Tried on multiple clean saves and new games. Tried with both CBBE and Atomic Beauty bodies.

On 04.12.2017 at 10:40 PM, tefm said:

Bug:

Body becomes invisible when Restraint Dress equipped. No other clothing DD or otherwise does this. Hobble dresses work fine as well. Head and hands still visible though. Same when equipped to NPC. 

I have the same problem. Tried to build all CBBE Presets one by one and... nothing.

On 01/12/2017 at 1:57 PM, Aagje said:

One problem I've run into is that if I equip a gag on a settler, I am then unable to talk to / trade with them. I've tried pickpocketing them, but that doesn't seem to work either.

Is this a bug or a feature? I'd love to gag Marnie, but perhaps not *permanently*...

same thing I did it to Marcy Long  got fed up with her back talking me now I need to give her a better armor and weapon I am unable to.