Is anyone else getting some issues with feet poking out of their character's heels? I seem to be getting this issue with the straightjackets with skirts, while there aren't any problems with the latex dresses or the formal dresses.

hmm... that looks like a bodyslide issue to me try re-running bodyslide!

It seemed to me that only the harness and institute chastity belt were at fault.  I have created a mod which should fix this problem.  Simply install the mod AFTER installing Devious Devices and then rebuild the outfits in BodySlide.

You, sir, are a gentleman, a genius and a scholar! This fixed it!

It seemed to me that only the harness and institute chastity belt were at fault.  I have created a mod which should fix this problem.  Simply install the mod AFTER installing Devious Devices and then rebuild the outfits in BodySlide.

You, sir, are a gentleman, a genius and a scholar! This fixed it!

Awww, thank you!  You're very welcome!

Hm. I seem to be having an issue with the Restrictive boots, both the leather and latex. They look really nice, but when crouching, it's like there's a leg in my face. I can't see anything at all unless I have a weapon out, but even with one out it still has a lot of flesh clipping around the screen. Used the BodySlider already with the newest bodyslide and newest CBBE Curvy.

I like how Jack the Belter was implemented in this mod. Any chance it's Skyrim counterpart will get similar treatment?

DCL, Deviously Cursed Loot, already has Jack the Belter in the 'Rape' tab, down in the 'Sleeping' section.

I was referring to how Jack wasn't randomly teleporting between inns. You actually had a lead to follow that was not vague as hell.

Hello all !

Maybe someone can help me, when i try to buil the DD items with bodyslide i got this : https://gyazo.com/37...3eee421f32c38bf .

So when i buy the items they do nothave textures as Kimy is mostly invisible i just see her head    :/

I was having that same problem but with other clothes and armors. Here's what I did. I went in and deleted everything that nmm installed concerning the mods that I was having that issue with.. for some reason NMM is having a hard time uninstalling completely some of the mods so you have to go in and delete them manually. then I go and reinstall the mod and then rebuild them in bodyslide, batch files with morph box checked. and I quit having that problem. there might be a easier and better method but haven't read or heard about it

hey guys , 

I need some help.

How can I unlock high security chastity belt!!!!!! 

Chastity Key  doesn't work !!! OMG!!!! Help

Go talk to a blacksmith.  There's a dialogue option to remove it, assuming you have enough gold...   ;)

Huh?

Guys I'm pretty sure there are no blacksmiths in Fallout 4...

Or at least I've never encountered one (in some ~2300 hours).

hey guys , 

I need some help.

Go talk to a blacksmith.  There's a dialogue option to remove it, assuming you have enough gold...   ;)

Huh?

Oh shit, I didn't pay attention to which Devious Devices thread I was in.  In that case, genericc is correct - there's a quest to get it removed.  Either it's the belt from starting a new game, in which case the solution is in Diamond City, or it's from Jack the Belter, in which case you have to find him.  ;)

hey guys , 

I need some help.

Huh?

Oh shit, I didn't pay attention to which Devious Devices thread I was in.  In that case, genericc is correct - there's a quest to get it removed.  Either it's the belt from starting a new game, in which case the solution is in Diamond City, or it's from Jack the Belter, in which case you have to find him.  ;)

Oh , ok! thank you guys!!

yup but i think DCW should get the MCM first cuz it has options for difficulty etc

MCM requires the F4 script extender, which would create an additional dependency. Though given it'd be simpler than using console commands to adjust mod variables, this is arguably worthwhile. (Especially since I think a lot of the four-play mods need F4SE anyway.)