Can someone Please upload this to another site that actually works. I have been trying for months to DL this file and once I hit 98% it keeps back sliding to 92% then back and forth between 98 and 92 % until it throws the "can't download files larger than 1gb" error. which is crap because I downloaded a 4.8gb file using IE less than 5 hours before and this file isn't even 400mb.

I suggest www.dropbox.com as it makes it easy to create direct download links that you can past on the LL page and easily supports large files.

You also have something else going on if you are downloading the 2.0 Beta.

Total file size for that one is 384 MB. The 1.3 version is 377 MB.

When I have problems like you report - I try a different browser. I am using Opera currently, but Firefox is very reliable too.

Can someone Please upload this to another site that actually works. I have been trying for months to DL this file and once I hit 98% it keeps back sliding to 92% then back and forth between 98 and 92 % until it throws the "can't download files larger than 1gb" error. which is crap because I downloaded a 4.8gb file using IE less than 5 hours before and this file isn't even 400mb.

I suggest www.dropbox.com as it makes it easy to create direct download links that you can past on the LL page and easily supports large files.

MEGA has a 5GB/day download limit and no file-size limit I am aware of. Since I am using Dropbox for non-LL stuff, I am wary of bleed-through of private information. That and it has a stupidly low storage limit for free users. There is no other non-shitty filehoster I am aware of. They all suck harder than a vacuum cleaner and throttle your download speed to 1980s standards unless you cough up cash. MEGA is one of the few that doesn't throttle download speeds AND has a reasonably high storage limit.

Can't get this version to work with prostitution and violate, I get paid but devices doesn't show in inventory or on body. Apart from that, great update

I'd imagine they need updating to support the API changes in DD 2.0.

Yes, we had to change some function headers, which will mean that existing DD mods need to recompile. I hope this will be the first and only time we have to do that. But yes, DD 2.0 got a major version number for a reason. The changes are quite substantial.

MEGA has a 5GB/day download limit and no file-size limit I am aware of. Since I am using Dropbox for non-LL stuff, I am wary of bleed-through of private information. That and it has a stupidly low storage limit for free users. There is no other non-shitty filehoster I am aware of. They all suck harder than a vacuum cleaner and throttle your download speed to 1980s standards unless you cough up cash. MEGA is one of the few that doesn't throttle download speeds AND has a reasonably high storage limit.

I understand your concerns and have dealt with them myself. I have separate accounts set up with different emails to keep my work and play well apart from each other.

Thanks for the response none the less.

All has ended well anyway, I kept reattempting to DL until they finally let it through, I guess I'll just have to annoy them to death for each update.

FYI: the master file dependency list is badly out of order for the ESM

I have both mods installed using Nexus Mod Manager but still nothing

https://gyazo.com/90f1b9db36c7c8a1bf262928098e0ad9

So started a brand new game after reinstalling the game even had only this mod installed and still not finding the crafting station for DD. I know its in the game as it appeared during a scene, but nothing more

It wont show up with out these installed, armor and weapons key words and armor smith extended with there with there dlc patches...

ScreenShot4.pngScreenShot5.png

stumped bud , this is where i started off on this site helped me a lot try and see if you have all the necessary updates to your ini. files

Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

wish you would upload it to some where other then mega cause i am not waiting a hour cause i refuse to pay mega to get faster download speed so i will not use your mod cause of it and that means i cant use F4SS AG12 made thanks for ruining my day

wish you would upload it to some where other then mega cause i am not waiting a hour cause i refuse to pay mega to get faster download speed so i will not use your mod cause of it and that means i cant use F4SS AG12 made thanks for ruining my day

MEGA doesn't make you pay for download speed. It's one of the few sharehosters that don't. Which is the reason why I picked it. *sigh*

MEGA doesn't make you pay for download speed. It's one of the few sharehosters that don't. Which is the reason why I picked it. *sigh*

Honestly downloaded in minutes for me, just wish 2.0 worked with violate...

Existing DD mods will have to recompile, but it should be a matter of minutes to do.

Existing DD mods will have to recompile, but it should be a matter of minutes to do.

Lets hope sooner than later, FP violate combined with DD is a ball....

Well at least two of us are having issues with mega, while I am dismayed at JKeeny's tone I certainly feel his frustration. just after finally getting the 1.3 file to download, after trying for weeks, I find that there is a new version hidden in a post on page 33. I have since been repeatedly attempting and failing to get that file to download until I hit the free download limit.

Even on the rare occasion that I manage to download the full file, it displays "decrypting" and never proceeds  from there, I left it for over an hour while I ran an errand and when I returned it has made no progress.

The end result is that I also am unable to use DD and therefore F4SS, though my day is not ruined it is certainly disappointing.

I very much appreciate the effort and time you put into these mods, hopefully I will be able to download the release, but for now I am giving up on the hassle of getting the beta files.

Well at least two of us are having issues with mega, while I am dismayed at JKeeny's tone I certainly feel his frustration. just after finally getting the 1.3 file to download, after trying for weeks, I find that there is a new version hidden in a post on page 33. I have since been repeatedly attempting and failing to get that file to download until I hit the free download limit.

Even on the rare occasion that I manage to download the full file, it displays "decrypting" and never proceeds  from there, I left it for over an hour while I ran an errand and when I returned it has made no progress.

The end result is that I also am unable to use DD and therefore F4SS, though my day is not ruined it is certainly disappointing.

I very much appreciate the effort and time you put into these mods, hopefully I will be able to download the release, but for now I am giving up on the hassle of getting the beta files.

I have honestly no clue why some of you are reporting issues with MEGA and what's causing them. I am aware of MEGA having issues with Firefox, but as long as you use the "Download through your browser" option (you -really- should!) and use a current browser (don't ask me about Edge or Opera, for I don't use either, but I can confirm it to work with Chrome and Chromium), you should be fine. MEGA -definitely- doesn't throttle download speed and -definitely- doesn't suddenly stop downloads as long as you stay inside the daily 5GB limit.

as long as you stay inside the daily 5GB limit.

Pretty sure you only have to sign up for a free account to lift that limit. I've been downloading Patreon game demos a lot on Mega.

Or is it location-based? You yanks get ripped off, while the kiwis let us Brits off the hook for the sake of the Commonwealth. :)

It may well be the location and possibly the data route that is causing the issues, I can't say for sure. I know only that the file either fluctuates between 87%-98% completion until it flags a 1gb single file size error and eventually displays the over 5gb download limit or the file hits 99% and displays the decrypting notice but never does.

I don't use anything from google that has to be installed because of their data collection practices. Even when you use vpn to access content, the chrome browser collects and transmits your browser history to the google servers. Internet explorer is bad enough about it but at least I know most of the switches to flip to stop it from tracking my use.

So a not-so-random idea occured to me: Since we've already got Vault-Tec themed cuffs and collars, why not some straitjackets with vault-tec colors and materials as well?

Probbably a bit late for version 2.0, but it seems completely suitable to the kinky version of Fallout! (Hell, if I knew anything about making textures I'd try creating it myself.)

Can someone recommend a pip boy hider that works with DD, I honest never like seeing  the pip boy on my PC,s arm but the one I use wont work and constantly get a message reading can't equip this item when mittens are equipped...

Can someone recommend a pip boy hider that works with DD, I honest never like seeing  the pip boy on my PC,s arm but the one I use wont work and constantly get a message reading can't equip this item when mittens are equipped...

I've been using the PIP-Pad mod for ages now, couldn't recommend it enough.

DD has one built in. Unless you want it gone even in 1st person?

Just set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1 and it makes the thing vanish permanently.

I've been using the PIP-Pad mod for ages now, couldn't recommend it enough.

DD has one built in. Unless you want it gone even in 1st person?

Just set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1 and it makes the thing vanish permanently.

I was using Pip pad at first then ended up having to revert back to an old save cause i ended up with can't equip this item message, Hey Kimy Hiding the pip Boy (DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1)  I found this on earlier posts the problem is I cant open pip boy when hands are restrained to use a key to escape...