I was using Pip pad at first then ended up having to revert back to an old save cause i ended up with can't equip this item message, Hey Kimy Hiding the pip Boy (DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1)  I found this on earlier posts the problem is I cant open pip boy when hands are restrained to use a key to escape...

This sounds more like a feature than a problem. If hands are restrained, shouldn't keys be disallowed? Same for Pipboy?

Can someone recommend a pip boy hider that works with DD, I honest never like seeing  the pip boy on my PC,s arm but the one I use wont work and constantly get a message reading can't equip this item when mittens are equipped...

I've been using the PIP-Pad mod for ages now, couldn't recommend it enough.

Can someone recommend a pip boy hider that works with DD, I honest never like seeing  the pip boy on my PC,s arm but the one I use wont work and constantly get a message reading can't equip this item when mittens are equipped...

DD has one built in. Unless you want it gone even in 1st person?

Just set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1 and it makes the thing vanish permanently.

I was using Pip pad at first then ended up having to revert back to an old save cause i ended up with can't equip this item message, Hey Kimy Hiding the pip Boy (DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1)  I found this on earlier posts the problem is I cant open pip boy when hands are restrained to use a key to escape...

Which restraint was that? I unlocked loads of wrist restraints and it always worked for me.

I've been using the PIP-Pad mod for ages now, couldn't recommend it enough.

DD has one built in. Unless you want it gone even in 1st person?

Just set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to 1 and it makes the thing vanish permanently.

Which restraint was that? I unlocked loads of wrist restraints and it always worked for me.

Mittens, To be clear so where on the same page is that console command work with or with out a pip boy hider mod installed????

Thanks for the help not trying to be a pest i love this mod and i want to be able to use it properly..

This sounds more like a feature than a problem. If hands are restrained, shouldn't keys be disallowed? Same for Pipboy?

I was using Pip pad at first then ended up having to revert back to an old save cause i ended up with can't equip this item message, message referring to pip boy/pip pad...

Tested it with the mittens. Pipboy appears in 1st person as it should. Are you using any other Pipboy hider mods? Because they might get in each other's way.

I was using pip pad, then i used pip boy remover , so basically with DD installed I can use the consol command you provided and will no longer require pip boy hider mods? correct?

Tested it with the mittens. Pipboy appears in 1st person as it should. Are you using any other Pipboy hider mods? Because they might get in each other's way.

I was using pip pad, then i used pip boy remover , so basically with DD installed I can use the consol command you provided and will no longer require pip boy hider mods? correct?

Correct.

OK OK  Great currently doing a brand new Install game and mod very happy you were online to clarify this issue I've been having, can I plug your mods in my videos?: Here I been plugging FP Prostitution Vinfamy been cool with it....

Sure thing! PR is good! :)

Correct.

Console command not found

ScreenShot0.png

Papyrus.2.log

OK OK i see how it works I've escaped the mittens with out a pip boy awesome lmao...

How do you escape the mittens without the pip-boy?

you can still scroll threw items you just can't see them kinda adds to the experience.. Honestly feel bad for pestering people not sure if this was function on purpose but i like it now lol

Version 2.0

NEW SAVE GAME OR CLEAN SAVE GAME REQUIRED!

- Added: Device modding/crafting (contributed by AG12). Players can now craft and mod DD devices at workstations. (Note for modders: As a consequence of the new system, color mods have to be added at design time when putting items into containers!)
- Added: Manipulate Device dialogue. When voluntarily equipping a device, you can now manipulate it so that you can remove at any time. This feature does not work for non-generic devices (e.g. quest or custom devices). The item creator can also disable it for their generic devices, if they so choose.
- Added: Difficulty modifier! You like bondage, but don't want to spend half your life in chains? Or think they are not nearly punishing enough? Rejoice! The new global variable DD_Config_DifficultyModifier lets you adjust the escape system to your liking and will affect many settings with just one simple control! Decrease the value for higher difficulty and increase it to lower it. The default value is 4 (which results in a modifier of 1.0 and will use the settings as defined for the device). Do not set this variable to higher than 9 or lower than zero. The maximum range of the multiplier is +/- 75%. Mind you that this feature still doesn't let you completely disable any particular feature of the escape system. Also, it will not be applied to quest and non-generic items unless their creator specifically enables it for that device.
- Added: A minigame for lockpicking (also contributed by AG12). Set DD_Config_lockPickSystem to 1 to enable it, or to 0 (default) to continue using the RNG based system.
- Fixed: Device manipulation will no longer leave zombie scripts baked in the savegame.
- Fixed: NPC support now -really- works.
- Fixed: The gag sounds should no longer stall the engine.
- Fixed: When using the device dialogue, the item will no longer get marked as unequipped, depsite it's still worn.

Yay! Glad this update came so quick :D However, I noticed that in the settlement editor the raider section is completely gone. I made a clean save when I reinstalled dd 2.0 and dcw 1.3. Not sure if anyone else is have this problem. I'll keep messing with it though.

Edit: so I thought if i uninstalled the old dd and then saved it would count as a "clean save", but I guess it has to be a file that never had dd saved on it... well... thank god I have hard saves before dd for my character lol

Version 2.0

FP Violate 2.5.1 and Prostitution 2.7.1

The DD optional integrations included in Violate and Prostitution have been upgraded to work with DD 2.0. I also added male DD support (i.e. for male prostitute or male violation victim).

Hi,  Love the mod but having an issue with 'gags' that will crash my machine while equipping them and then trying to save the state.

Repro steps:

Apply a gag 'no matter if ball gag or tape gag'. then try a 'quick save' or 'full save' will cause the game to crash.

I do have other mods installed, and less concerned about debugging.  Rather, I just want to use a console command to equip (not worried about saving the game state).  However, I cant seem to find the IDs for the gags (I am looking for tape gag and ball gag).  That way I can equip them all my settlers (mainly in my all women settlements).

Can someone help with the console command to use, and if there is away without writing a long script that can apply to all settlers?  I saw in the document for the API libs.equipdevice, however I cant seem to get that to work, or maybe I am running it incorrectly (not a modder)

Any help you gave if would be hepful.

Hi,  Love the mod but having an issue with 'gags' that will crash my machine while equipping them and then trying to save the state.

Repro steps:

Apply a gag 'no matter if ball gag or tape gag'. then try a 'quick save' or 'full save' will cause the game to crash.

I do have other mods installed, and less concerned about debugging.  Rather, I just want to use a console command to equip (not worried about saving the game state).  However, I cant seem to find the IDs for the gags (I am looking for tape gag and ball gag).  That way I can equip them all my settlers (mainly in my all women settlements).

Can someone help with the console command to use, and if there is away without writing a long script that can apply to all settlers?  I saw in the document for the API libs.equipdevice, however I cant seem to get that to work, or maybe I am running it incorrectly (not a modder)

Any help you gave if would be hepful.

I'll defer to those more knowledgeable on the scripting, in the mean time here's some console commands that should prove useful:

help gag 4 armo  - this will get you the complete item ID for all gags (the first two hex values depend on your personal load order)

[refid].additem [itemid] - adds the specified [itemid] to the character specified by [refid] - easiest way to get a specific setler is click on them with console open, and replace [itemid] with the eight-character hex value you got from the help command. Edit: This will only place it in their inventory, not actually cause them to equip it, so you'll likely need the next command as well.

[refid].equipitem [itemid] - this *should* cause the character specified by [refid] to equip the corresponding [itemid]. Caution: I cannot personally verify this will work for NPCs, as I've only ever used it for the player character and can't launch the game for testing right now.

Kimy is not spawning for me. Nor is the workshop crafting station visible. I've done this with a previously existing save, then reinstalled both TD and DD mods and worked from a clean save with no change at all.

Why is Kimy not spawning, and why is DD not loading?

In addition, I thought DD was going to ask what DLC when I install DD. It does not. What is going on there as well?

Kimy is not spawning for me. Nor is the workshop crafting station visible. I've done this with a previously existing save, then reinstalled both TD and DD mods and worked from a clean save with no change at all.

In addition, I thought DD was going to ask what DLC when I install DD. It does not. What is going on there as well?

Can you try with a completely new game to see if the issue persists?

And DD needs ALL DLCs. Always.

Can you try with a completely new game to see if the issue persists?

And DD needs ALL DLCs. Always.

I gave it another shot with another clean save. I still had the same result where Kimy did not appear in Goodneighbor's Memory Den. I'm not sure what to do.

In addition, the workshop menu still does not include the crafting station for any devices.

Is there a conflict with any of the FourPlay mods?

I have all the DLC installed.

Edit: I got the matter resolved. Somehow the Armor mod wasn't installed properly. My bad.