4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Devious Devices RC8 catsuit update.

Original Mod: Devious Devices 2.0 by @Kimy

Modified Mod: Devious Devices 2.0 RC8 by @naaitsab

Catsuit idea: @Hydragon, @Dlinny_Lag and me.

Used programs:

1: nifscope:  https://github.com/niftools/nifskope/releases

2: online photopea editor - https://www.photopea.com/

3: outfit studio

Need be installed over DD 2.0 RC8. You can update DD 2.0 RC8 archive and install as one mod. Not work on DD 2.0 - if you do it - it destroy mod!

Added:

1: To all straitjackets spell  – to tied up actor hands, when wear straitjacket.

2: Keyword DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs to all shackled versions of chain harness rendered devices – this is wrist restraint too to avoid putting on yokes and other wrist cuffs.

3: New separated catsuit (3 body parts: body gloves and socks). Use biped slot 41[A] and not mess with body slot.

Gloves and socks can’t be wearing without catsuit body.
Catsuit body can’t take off, if wear gloves or socks, or both.
Those new catsuit parts are added to outfit studio into group DeviousDevices:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot15.jpg.5f9b398f481105ea37ce4590328be9d7.jpg

Those new catsuit parts can be buy from Kimy or craft on bench.

4: New transparent version of this catsuit.  Name is too long, so i will likely hear how to fix it:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled1.jpg.96ad33de5ed5c479b2d67c51220e7612.jpg

Those catsuits too can buy from Kimy or craft on bench.

White version is based on Skyrim transparent catsuit version integrated in one style for it. Color versions is made based of black version in Photopea.

Bodyslide files:
SeparateCatsuitBlackBody, SeparateCatsuitBlackFeets, SeparateCatsuitBlackhands
TransparentSeparateCatsuitBlackBody, TransparentSeparateCatsuitBlackFeets, TransparentSeparateCatsuitBlackhands

Copyright:
Textures what I use:
G:\Fallout 4\Data\textures\DeviousDevices\CursedLoot\catsuit\catsuit_d - Copy.dds – found into RC8.
Replaced this texture in G:\Fallout 4\Data\materials\DeviousDevices\cursedloot\catsuit\black.bgsm – visually it not change anything.
Made new material files for transparent catsuit:
tblack.bgsm, tblackgloves.bgsm
tred.bgsm, tredgloves.bgsm
tblue.bgsm, tbluegloves.bgsm
tpink.bgsm, tpinkgloves.bgsm
tgray.bgsm, tgraygloves.bgsm
Made transparent nif by adding Nialphaproperty with flags 237

DD 2.0 fixes:

Latex straitjacket dress open – fixed colors – added missed attach point DD_kw_AP_Color "Color"

Removed biped slots 34, 35 (Arms) from straitjackets. It allows wear gloves under straitjacket. For NPC it will visible (clipped), for player device hider hides it.
Fixed keywords in inventory devices (mittens and straitjackets) to deny wear bondage mittens with straitjacket. On NPC will be visible hands. I can't find better solution. Just if you wear gloves, you can't put on straitjacket. If you have better idea will listen.

Removed from EquipConflictingDevices keywords DD_kw_Itemtype_ChastityBelt, DD_kw_ItemType_ChastityBra  from all chain harness – you can wear bra and belt with this harness and this looks good.

Removed keyword from "Latex Slave Harness"  - now it can be equipped with collar.

Changed Device keyword to DD_kw_ItemTypeSuit for: "Restrictive Latex Corset" and "Restrictive Leather Corset"

From Dress - Elegant Latex Dress latex and leather removed red and white separate version and made black version. Colors are mods now.

Fixed old catsuit bodyslide files to fit naked body (hands and feet)

Removed from original catsuit arms biped slots 34, 35

Fixed some items to fit good with catsuit and made new group DeviousDevicesCatsuitFit for that. So you can choose this group and build only those fixes.
If you not like it, you can build old files from DeviousDevices. Also you can use bug, what I decide not fix in this version – if you wear body item, you can put on separated catsuit too – it works for all body items, straitjackets too. If you use Device hider you will not see changes on you, only on NPC, but if you want to see it for you, disable device hider. I left this hole for you to decide, what body item can be wear with catsuit. At this moment all items highly clip, need fix in bodyslide, but at least you can see how it can look in future. But it will be included, then all vanilla 41A suits will be visible too.

Example of fixed items:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot25.jpg.121124665edb92eb2f1d69c86727038b.jpg

Example of wear corset with boots and separated catsuit:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot23.jpg.c911c593963ec00a6ece5dceb4a230df.jpg

Changed for good fit too (not into bodyslide)
G:\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\DeviousDevices\Hoods\latexhood.nif and CatsuitBlack in outfit studio to fit good mask.
Enlarged Makeshitcollar - meshes\DixiePig\slaveCollar\slaveCollar.nif to fit catsuit
Enlarged Golden steel Collar and Silver Steel Collar to fit catsuit - meshes\DeviousDevices\CuffsPadded\CollarPadded.nif
Enlarged Iron Collar to fit catsuit - meshes\DeviousDevices\ag12additions\collarIron.nif

DD 2.0 RC8 fixes:

Removed from all armbinders arms biped slots 34, 35 to allow putting on gloves, fixed keywords for armbinders and bondage mittens to avoid put both on.

By using Devious device hider hands will be hiding for player.
Updated armbinder outfit studio files for new armbinder animation (no need device hider to hide hands) with hands – animation fixed by @kziitd
Link to animation fixes https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68652-torturedevices/?do=findComment&comment=3765748

Added to all restrictive leg restraints keyword DD_kw_EffectType_RestrainedLegs to detect, that leg restraints are wear for properly work leg animations.

Fixed "Silver Chain Harness (shackled)" - wrong rendered device in properties

Fixed "Rusty Chain Harness (shackled)" - wrong rendered device

Fixed Wasteland Slave Leg Cuffs (Connected)) - missed keyword DD_kw_ItemType_LegCuffs
Fixed RC8 leg cuffs by adding keyword - those cuffs can't be take off, when wear.

Fixed DD_Device_WristCuffsMSG message for new RC8 unconnected handcuffs - those have new keyword and can't be removed - message not show up.

Added to leveled lists Catsuit gold version (for Kimy sales too)

Change back DD_ChastityBelt_Iron_AA [ARMA:08004C51] nif to DeviousDevices\Belt\BeltIron.nif - it's black iron.
Change back DD_ChastityBelt_Silver_AA [ARMA:0802B3E2] nif to DeviousDevices\Belt\BeltBlack.nif - it's silver iron.

Fixed red and white color for leather straitjackets.

Fixed material file \DeviousDevices\Padded\Padded.BGSM - silver not look like silver

DD 2.0 CE9 (if will release) changes. Most of it for work need recompiled script, what not ready to use:

To magic effects for restraint animation is added properties:
CastedSpell - store spell what cause this effect for properly restore animation for NPC
CastedSpellFromTorture - store spell what are add from torturedevice tdnofighting to restore NPC ability no fight.
EffectKeyword - store keyword, what are on rendered device to properly detect effect for remove. For legs it's DD_kw_EffectType_RestrainedLegs
Added spell TDNoFighting to DD library for internal use.

@EgoBallistic fix for better use DD random lists:
Removed DD_ChastityBra_Iron_Inventory "Iron Chastity Bra" [ARMO:08015DE6] from DD_FL_ChastityBelts [FLST:0805E949] – it’s bra and duplicate item (already in DD bras list)
Added new list DD_FL_ChastityBelts_All [FLST:082DE22B] - for all belts
Added new list DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons - for belts addons
Added DD_ChastityBeltGold_Corset_BeltAddon_Latex_Inventory "Latex Corset Chastity Belt Addon (gold)" [ARMO:082D5B14] to DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons
Added DD_ChastityBeltGold_Corset_BeltAddon_Leather_Inventory "Leather Corset Chastity Belt Addon (gold)" [ARMO:082D5B16] to DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons
Added DD_ChastityBelt_Corset_BeltAddon_Latex_Inventory "Latex Corset Chastity Belt Addon" [ARMO:0802F888] to DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons
Added DD_ChastityBelt_Corset_BeltAddon_Leather_Inventory "Leather Corset Chastity Belt Addon" [ARMO:08033D0A] to DD_FL_ChastityBelts_Addons
Changed into DD_FL_All [FLST:0805E95B] from DD_FL_ChastityBelts [FLST:0805E949] to DD_FL_ChastityBelts_All [FLST:082DE22B]
Added list DD_FL_Gloves_Addons [FLST:082DE22D] to DD_FL_Gloves_All [FLST:0805E959]
Added new list DD_FL_Gloves_Addons [FLST:082DE22D]
Added new list DD_FL_Boots_Addons [FLST:082DE22E] - missing boots list, so i not added it to random drop as boots are buggy into FO4
Add all new lists into DD Library

Add New keyword for nonrestrictive dress, corsets: DD_kw_ItemSubType_Dress for better sort of those dress.

Added array to DD_Library KeywordBipedSlotValue for new DD_Library functions.
New keyword for new type of upper restraints (suits) DD_kw_ItemType_UpperSuit - added to DD_Library and script too.
Added new keyword for new subtype DD_kw_ItemSubType_SeparatedCatsuit  - added to DD_Library and script too.
Add new message for new type of item: DD_Device_UpperSuitMSG  - added to DD_Library and script too.
As scripts not included in this update, so this part will work only CE9.
Those keywords was added to easier works with new type of restraint and helps me define requirement for gloves and socks. In other way those will equip without catsuit. DD_Device_UpperSuitMSG is the same as catsuit message, only added device keyword DD_kw_ItemType_UpperSuit for all menus.

Added Device hider as separate plugin:
Device hider add to armor addons slots what need to hide
Removed from hider beard slot – it’s causes for NPC DD corsets without neck.
Technically it works as in Skyrim – added priority 20 to hide in this armor slots, what are added to armor addon, but not exist in own armor as slot
But in reality for NPC it works only for first time and later not hide anything.

PS: i added technical info in pdf file too (some info not updated, but most is good).

Devious Devices RC8 CE9 catsuit addon.7z 22.47 MB · 6 downloads catsuitaddonchangelog.pdf 391.22 kB · 5 downloads

Thank you for this update, i like the transparent version ?.

ps
Just to be clear, mods like Violate need to be updated in order to make use of the new Form lists ?

11 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

ke use of the new Form lists

Not really.

It can't be used straight from script. Like random put on some belts adons. For that need add to DD library those list variables and recompile library.

But if mod use random all those lists is included into it so will be used.

Edited by Elsidia
On 11/30/2022 at 11:17 AM, Miauzi said:

It could then look like this, for example

Fallout4_Kapitel22_94.jpg.899514fe808983e29f21067179d0cc35.jpg

I would like to combine the whole thing with chastity items from the DD area - only if I use this on NPCs...

What mod did you use to get the outfit and headpiece on the girl on the left?

Jhsen sagte gerade:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dies ohne das ganze DLC zu machen?

Hä?

the game has been out for 10 years
why should mod authors develop a version that does without the resources of the DLC...
..you would then have to rewrite them yourself?

I got it working in VR!!!

Turns out the problem was the version check, which you can disable with:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42497

You have to be careful though - the version disabler will cause CTD with a few of the Nexus mods.

Edit: Damn, @Kimy - you're one of the best LL modders on here lol.

First impression? Very solidly done - no quests (save for the initial "orientation" one), which is understandable, since this is really just a framework; but, we get some nice quests from Deviously Cursed Wasteland. I don't think I found any bugs - except that the very first time that you fast travel (or sleep, I think) after looting the body with the restraints, the game hangs for like 2 minutes (presumably something to do with scripting taking a while to process).

Always a pleasure, Kimy - love your work.

Edited by Allen Harris
1 hour ago, Hazeel said:

Hi, my character got stuck and cant move from where it is. I think its stuck in an animation and i dont know how to unstuck it. Can anyone help me? 

Help chastity 4 keym

Help restraints 4 keym

player.additem

Unlock the outfit.

IF your still stuck, roll back to before your PC fucked up.... err... got restrained.

I have run into an issue after an AAF Violate scene where equipped non-bodyslide items (a blindfold, a gag and a yoke) are invisible, and the hand animation is for cuffs, and not for a yoke.

I am using the release DD2.0 rather than rc8. Does this sound like an issue which RC8 would fix?

My inventory has:

0D0B84D7 Cloth Blindfold - Worn

0D0B84D8

0D011978 Silver Chain Harness - Worn

0D011979

0D051C19 Inflatable Vibrator - Worn

0D051C1A

0D0B406B Steel Yoke - Worn

0D0B406C

0D004C53 Iron Chastity Belt - Worn

0D004C52

(I typed this in, copying the information from a screenshot, but rearranging the form ids so they are all on the left.)

The fo4 console does not show the editor ids of the rendered armor, but I looked them up in fo4edit:

0D0B84D8  DD_Blindfold_Cloth_Rendered

0D011979  DD_Harness_Chain_Silver_Rendered

0D051C1A  DD_PlugVaginal_Inflatable_Rendered

0D0B406C  DD_Wristcuffs_Yoke_Rendered

0D004C52  DD_ChastityBelt_Iron_Rendered

(The chastity belt was also invisible, but meshes/DeviousDevices/Belt/BeltIron.nif exists.)

The only DD specific line in a papyrus log, loading that saved game:

error: Property AnimationKeywords on script DD:DD_Effect_BoundAnimation attached to Active effect 2 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

This is also the only DD specific line from the papyrus log for the session where these items were equipped.

It might be time for me to start a new game, but I would like to try to do something to prevent this from happening again.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Probably, as it fixes a lot of bugs.

Just make sure to remove ALL DD patches and then DD completely.

Install RC8 and build the outfits again and play way.

Thanks.

I'm using MO2, so isolating the old Devious Devices is simple enough.

Would expect problems from the plugs of the commonwealth DD compatibility patch?  (I suppose I could disable potc, but I do not remember what mod seemed to want it - I should have taken better notes so I could quickly review the relevant install instructions.)

Edited by sen4mi
4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I'm using MO2, so isolating the old Devious Devices is simple enough.

Oh, forgot to mention, then start a new run as some scripts are baked into the current save. Saves a lot of headaches that way.

No need to isolate the old version... delete that shite, it's just wasted space. ;)

Thanks (and, yes, I always start a new character after changing mods with .esp or .esm files).

Edit:

I should report some silly issues I have stumbled over.

(1) some device (I think either a gag or a bra) prevents seeing pipboy in first person view because the first person model is messed up.

(2) attempting to unlock the device without a key makes me "tired for 3 hours" but eight hours later I am still too tired to try for three hours. 

I will not be able to figure out which device is causing the problem until after I can remove them to verify which is which.

(This does not feel like it has been playtested. But I guess testing is hard work...)

Further edit: it is probably the bra which is blocking pipboy, because removing the gag did not fix the problem. But I have not figured out which key I need to remove the bra.

Another edit: yes, it was the bra which kept me from seeing pipboy when I was crouched. (It also caused other problems -- I basically could not see things in first person view while sneaking. But not being able to eat or even try taking it off was probably the silliest problem.)

Edited by sen4mi
19 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

game, with the straight jacket, mittens & armbinder the hands (just the hands not the arms) are visible.

It was mentioned in my post) Straitjacket hands will be visible always.

I you use device hider it hide hands - at least for me

It made for gloves compatibility with straitjacket. Also mittens and straitjackets can't be wear in one time. If you can, then straitjacket have old properties from old save,  need delete it and spawn new.  It's temporally solution and i like to hear any ideas how to made allow wear straitjackets when wear gloves and how completely hide hands if you haven slot 34, 35 in armor

Armbinder is made for new animation

link was in post so i just repeat it here.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68652-torturedevices/?do=findComment&comment=3765748

With this animation fix and new build armbinder from bodyslide hands will not be visible even without device hider

And it can't wear with mittens too

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Version of DD, bra id or name

Iron Chastity Bra, formid xx015DE6 and xx015DE7 (and DD RC8).

But I have not inspected the first person model on the gold chastity bra.

(I routinely disable chastity bras in rogg but apparently setting their probability to zero and turning off both gold and iron chastity bras in allowed items is insufficient for the scripted event that was tied to xx29F3E2.)

Edit:

40 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

It was mentioned in my post) Straitjacket hands will be visible always.

I you use device hider it hide hands - at least for me

I think you mean that this is a known bug which has not yet been fixed.

(I think, also, rather than simply constructing a devious devices mod we should build a "devious devices construction toolkit" which uses a systematic approach and good documentation on that approach, allowing the mod to be rebuilt relatively quickly when new techniques are incorporated. (In this context, I think we need a body nif with the armbinder on it where the "visible hands" are part of the armbinder and thus not subject to normal animation.))

Edited by sen4mi
43 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I think you mean that this is a known bug which has not yet been fixed.

It's a new bug caused by trying to allow gloves to be worn with things they shouldn't be allowed to. I mean. why would you have gloves on wearing a straight jacket or armbinder? 

But if Elsidia can pull it off.. kool. The device hider does work...

4 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It's a new bug caused by trying to allow gloves to be worn with things they shouldn't be allowed to. I mean. why would you have gloves on wearing a straight jacket or armbinder? 

But if Elsidia can pull it off.. kool. The device hider does work...

Oh... I had not tried it out myself.

But, the wikipedia page on armbinders seems to distinguish between monogloves (where the armbinder itself is a "glove") and other mechanisms which allow wearing some other sorts of gloves.

45 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I mean. why would you have gloves on wearing a straight jacket or armbinder? 

Why you can't wear a gloves under straitjacket?

Also this was done because of this bug or feature or just silly item

Situation in game: You wear a gloves. Not much restrictive problem for you. But now you are protected from any straitjacket or dress. In short you got full defense from any strict restraint device.

If you have idea how to solve this problem better as i done, will hear it.

11 hours ago, sen4mi said:

(1) some device (I think either a gag or a bra) prevents seeing pipboy in first person view because the first person model is messed up.

Can't confirm this bug into RC8:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.1893a451425e28219c9e7aa8e0b412f1.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.50fb954aedcbab98d0ac7b1f67eb7c17.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.007f96f405dd96ff3fff3aafa325fece.jpeg

11 hours ago, sen4mi said:

(2) attempting to unlock the device without a key makes me "tired for 3 hours" but eight hours later I am still too tired to try for three hours. 

This is how it works in DD. Even if you don't have a key. Probably it can be fixed, but if it needed?

eight hour later -  how you spend those hours? if you sleep - this is DD anticheat engine - in sleep not going timer.  You can spend those hours in action and then you can try unlock second time. Or you can wait on chair - for that mechanics anticheat engine not work . I can made it to work. But not sure if players will be happy with that decision.

I just test - after waiting 3 hours on chair all works as expected.  If for you not - you have some mod or old patches conflicts.

All is tested on fresh game, installed only DD, DCW and those mod requirements.

Edited by Elsidia
On 1/1/2023 at 5:20 PM, Elsidia said:

Can't confirm this bug into RC8:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

This is how it works in DD. Even if you don't have a key. Probably it can be fixed, but if it needed?

eight hour later -  how you spend those hours? if you sleep - this is DD anticheat engine - in sleep not going timer.  You can spend those hours in action and then you can try unlock second time. Or you can wait on chair - for that mechanics anticheat engine not work . I can made it to work. But not sure if players will be happy with that decision.

I just test - after waiting 3 hours on chair all works as expected.  If for you not - you have some mod or old patches conflicts.

All is tested on fresh game, installed only DD, DCW and those mod requirements.

It's odd that first person view works for you when it did not work for me. I will see if I can figure anything out that might be relevant here. (It might be that this is not only the bra but also something about how DD items get equipped, for example or maybe it's a mod I have installed, or maybe this only occurs sometimes - I think I can eliminate some possibilities using experiments...)  

But, on survival mode, sleeping is not a cheat -- it consumes resources (scarce resources in early game), so that itself is a defect which needs attention. So, the chair vs. bed thing should probably be made consistent and should be put under control of an MCM toggle so that players can tune DD to how they want to play

(Also, there's some game balance issues that probably could use some MCM support (for example, rather than relying on Rogg, which doesn't work in some contexts).)

Edit: I have run into this first-person obstructed view thing with some non-DD gear. So presumably a part of the problem is some other mod doing something which I must somehow figure out.

Edited by sen4mi