9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Was that after CE9 was (briefly) posted? Odd that it wouldn't have been rolled in otherwise.

I think it was even before RC8. It was with one of his catsuit hand fixes, IF I remember right it was just a mashup so not a separate item.  Don't think it was popular enough for folks to mention it.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Was that after CE9 was (briefly) posted?

CE9 was posted as very early alpha test version by me and with bugs. At this moment engine at player side is completely reworked as i found command additems do as me need. NPC side is left old, so this isn't even worth alpha stage. At this stage i have no time to continue this. Player side theoretically is reworked and functional without bugs but need field tests, as i test in my side possible bugs and found only one, what even still exist in Skyrim.  In theory this bug i can remove, but it's made DD equip system more bulky and heavy and need serious system changes. As for gas-masks i never post those, i use those only in my personal game.

I gave up and reverted my save, had a similar bug just recently where sexual harassment removed a restrictive dress this time, but instead of keeping the hobble effect, I gained speed exponentially as I moved after I was freed from my dress. resolved it by just finding a save where they hadn't taken me out of the dress yet and brute forcing the lock through reloading the save over and over, but I think its clear that the problem lies on SH's end of the equation. (It also, somehow, put me in handcuffs despite being in the restrictive dress, which was *hilarious* because I just had a pair of handcuffs floating behind me where my arms should be)

23 minutes ago, durroth said:

yeah thats accurate. hopefully someone makes a fix at some point

I'm somewhat sure that SH will obey Rogg's DD Items Manager, so as a workaround if you set the chances for hobble dresses to 0% you may stop ending up with them applied in the future. It's worth a try at least.

1 hour ago, jgaymer said:

how do I go about taking off the gags, I put them on, but after that I am unable to speak to the npc to acess their inventory, so I cant remove the gags.

pleaese help

Use the ~ key to open the console, then click on them and enter thjs: openactorcontainer 1

After that, close the console by pressing the ~ key again.

26 minutes ago, Newdom21 said:

I have all of the needed mods installed however I can't seem to get the restraint workbench to show up in the crafting menu. Any ideas?

Its' under the Raider menu and all the way to the right. Some don't have the Slavery icon show.

Make sure you start a new game if it's not showing up. And make sure the mod is active.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:17 AM, Elsidia said:

At this moment engine at player side is completely reworked as i found command additems do as me need. NPC side is left old, so this isn't even worth alpha stage. At this stage i have no time to continue this. Player side theoretically is reworked and functional without bugs but need field tests, as i test in my side possible bugs and found only one, what even still exist in Skyrim.  In theory this bug i can remove, but it's made DD equip system more bulky and heavy and need serious system changes.

Hey Elsidia. I'm just checking in, I've been away for a while. Last time I looked, you were in the process of reworking the DD engine/scripts. So, what is the status?

I'm just asking, not trying to be a nag or anything.

Where do I find the Fusion Girl conversion for RC 8, if you Please???

I did a Google search, it took me to Shaken-Mods, I signed up, then it was not available.

Thanks!

Edit= I found it Thanks!

Edited by caveman74
21 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Its' under the Raider menu and all the way to the right. Some don't have the Slavery icon show.

Make sure you start a new game if it's not showing up. And make sure the mod is active.

at least for me it also requires local leader 2. so get that charisma up.

22 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I removed the condition, so I totally forgot about that!

it is a stupid condition and the fact the game practically makes you invest points in that perk (and charisma if you didn't start with enough) for benefits that honestly should be earned through quests or just there from the start irritates me to no end.