1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

At least until Bethesda delivers that new FO4 update they've been teasing recently! ?

That's why I have updates turn to manual. I suspect this one will really screw the molerat. Or at least include a subscription of some sort. LOL

hello everyone

I have a question about this mod and vibrating / shocking plugs

indeed, when my character is equipped with it, nothing happens !

I remember at one time with another version it worked well but since a few builds it no longer works .

do you have an idea ? any help will be appreciated.

cordially

49 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's why I have updates turn to manual. I suspect this one will really screw the molerat. Or at least include a subscription of some sort. LOL

Of course. 

Bethesda: we love modders and support them.

Also Bethesda: We release exe updates that break a zilijon mods so you can buy mods from us.

1 hour ago, leduss said:

hello everyone

I have a question about this mod and vibrating / shocking plugs

indeed, when my character is equipped with it, nothing happens !

I remember at one time with another version it worked well but since a few builds it no longer works .

do you have an idea ? any help will be appreciated.

cordially

You can run this command and see if it starts working when the timer runs out again.

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating"

You can also upgrade to RC8 which doesn't seem to have that issue.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can run this command and see if it starts working when the timer runs out again.

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating"

You can also upgrade to RC8 which doesn't seem to have that issue.

Hello

Thank you for your answer izzyknows and I will try as soon as possible .

FYI I already have rc8 + File fusion girl 1.3.4 I think + Devious Devices RC8 CE9 catsuit addon but without the FG conversions of the new clothes
and on a clean backup

that's why I allowed myself to ask this question because I know it worked before I must have screwed up somewhere!

cordially

23 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

How do we get the "strict collar" off?

I've had that before. I think the solution for me was that I had bought several keys of the same type. 2 or 3 restraints keys.
I'm not sure though, it's been a while.

I have a question as well:
How can I identify the "culprit"? Happened when Violate was triggered.

Spoiler

image.png.d04bddbbf31d479bc96b364cecb49705.png

The RC8 including the last patch is installed.

17 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

How can I identify the "culprit"?

It's "probably" a chastity belt/addon. If you have Rogg's device manager you can start disabling items.  That's the best I can give ya. Wish it would say what bloody device in the popup.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, izzyknows said:

That's why I have updates turn to manual. I suspect this one will really screw the molerat.

So Bethesda decide give more hell for live?) i'm already live in help hell with Skyrim anniversary update)

Edited by Elsidia

I need advice (and help).

I'd really be grateful if someone expert could look at my situation.

I'm setting up FO4 for a new run without AWKCR, so I'm trying to use DD RC8.
In the past I sticked to 2.0 because I'm only interested to use on NPC and description of RC8 stated that "No NPC support so use at own risk".
In my quick test I discovered that with RC8 gagged NPC still continue to talk, while with 2.0 they speech is blocked: this is an effect of "no NPC.." or is a bug?
In the second case, could someone point me to the records to change in FO4edit?
I tried installing the Catsuit Update, but that reintroduced AWCR as master so I had to remove it. This is also intended?

As alternative solution, I tried to see if I can remove AWKCR from DD 2.0 as master, but I'm lost.
In FO4Edit there are no records referencing AWKCR (or ANY OTHER of the masters)!
So, using the function to clean unused masters removes them all!
I found the way and removed manually only AWKCR, but after that, equipping restraints on NPC doesn't apply the poses (i.e. wirst cuff don't lock the arms behind).
So, probably, AWKCR is used outside the esp (maybe in scripts?) and I don't have a clue to the way to remove it (assuming it's possible at all).

Any advice on the best course of actions?
I really would prefer to use RC8 (and Catsuit update) but I am scared to find out other "game breaking" (for me) limitations on the use with NPC....

Edited by Ognelab
5 hours ago, Ognelab said:

I need advice (and help).

I'd really be grateful if someone expert could look at my situation.

I'm setting up FO4 for a new run without AWKCR, so I'm trying to use DD RC8.
In the past I sticked to 2.0 because I'm only interested to use on NPC and description of RC8 stated that "No NPC support so use at own risk".
In my quick test I discovered that with RC8 gagged NPC still continue to talk, while with 2.0 they speech is blocked: this is an effect of "no NPC.." or is a bug?
In the second case, could someone point me to the records to change in FO4edit?
I tried installing the Catsuit Update, but that reintroduced AWCR as master so I had to remove it. This is also intended?

As alternative solution, I tried to see if I can remove AWKCR from DD 2.0 as master, but I'm lost.
In FO4Edit there are no records referencing AWKCR (or ANY OTHER of the masters)!
So, using the function to clean unused masters removes them all!
I found the way and removed manually only AWKCR, but after that, equipping restraints on NPC doesn't apply the poses (i.e. wirst cuff don't lock the arms behind).
So, probably, AWKCR is used outside the esp (maybe in scripts?) and I don't have a clue to the way to remove it (assuming it's possible at all).

Any advice on the best course of actions?
I really would prefer to use RC8 (and Catsuit update) but I am scared to find out other "game breaking" (for me) limitations on the use with NPC....

I didn't try all the restrains but RC8 works on NPCs too and the gag silence them most of the time. Just don't expect them to hobble or walk very slow (i think) and there is always a risk so don't use them on important NPCs.

6 hours ago, Ognelab said:

2.0 is also quite thoroughly broken for use on NPCs too, the RC8 details are just making it clear that the fixed bugs were primarily related to using devices with the player, while most of the NPC-related bugs from 2.0 are still present in RC8.

21 hours ago, Ognelab said:

In my quick test I discovered that with RC8 gagged NPC still continue to talk,

This is fixed in RC8 to avoid block important NPC speech. Also if NPC is follower it always talk even is gagged. As for other NPC - need test how it works in RC8, don't know

I tried installing the Catsuit Update, but tha

No. Catsuit update don't add AWKCR, as it based on RC8 and i work in my FO4 without AWKCR, so problem is in your installation. And i never use AWKCR.

restraints on NPC doesn't apply the poses

NPC apply a pose only when you equip one restraint with pose. if you equip 2 or more - pose is broken. Also when you equip next restraint also pose is broken. This is DD 2.0 bug and not fixed. Because there is phrase "no NPC support" Also if you equip restraint dress on NPC - it broke NPC AI and reset it to default. Example. If you equip this dress on Marcy when she is settler after complete quests, Marcy reset her AI and return to Museum where you meet her first time.

So... use restraints on NPC on own risk.

To install catsuit update:

1) Totally completely remove DD 2.0, delete all mod folders with DD 2.0 (only there in esp is AWKCR)

2) Remove AWKCR too - to be sure tha tothers mod not use it

3) Install DD 2.0 RC8

4) Install Catsuit update - she must rewrite RC8 mod.

Must work.

later home i will look into my mod.

PS: break poses not related to AWKCR in any way.  Poses is from torture devices mod, so be sure it's updated.

UPD: PS2: more i can say - catsuit update is RC8, just fixed some bugs and i work on RC8 base, just instead of push all mod, i only push changes in this mod.

Edited by Elsidia

Thank you very much for your help and all the answers.

I think I'll stay on RC8 and I'm going to check further my problem in installing Catsuit update.

Actually, I tested eanbling and disabling the mods in MOO2 and didn't removed totally DD2.

Now I'll try removing totally the mod and see if that changes the outcome.

About the gagging, I think that you pointed out the thing right: I was testing it on a caravan trader, so it can really be an NPC that has been excluded for gameplay reasons.

Finally, unrelated, thanks to vaultbait and Izzyknows for having raised the alert about an incoming game update! That allowed me to backup my installation and stopping the update!!

.........Edit

I did it right and can confirm that the Catsuit update installed without problems and has no issues with AWKCR.

Thanks again.

Edited by Ognelab
3 hours ago, Ognelab said:

Actually, I tested eanbling and disabling the mods in MOO2 and didn't removed totally DD2.

If you were doing that on a current save, it won't work, as any scripted mods will have script fragments baked into the save that cannot be removed by disabling the mod. But in turn, causes issues and even to the point of corrupting the save file.

Also, if another mod is using a "disabled" mod as a master, it can really mess things up. (which is one of many reasons I rarely use a MM)

I need your help again, what use RC8.

You need equip good visible wrist restraints, like institute on NPC or follower

I use Piper for tests.

Then try to equip Armor_Vault101_Underwear "Vault 101 Jumpsuit" [ARMO:000976B3] and see if visually cuffs disappear?  Rendered device is unequipped (can check into piper inventory by console)

Need confirm, that this bug exist.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Then try to equip Armor_Vault101_Underwear "Vault 101 Jumpsuit" [ARMO:000976B3] and see if visually cuffs disappear? 

They don't disappear and stay equipped, but equipping the jumpsuit breaks the bound animation.. normal bug. Removing the cuffs resets to Pipers default outfit.. normal bug.

The only time I've seen restraints disappear is when Violate equips DD items on companions and they are not removed before getting  into a fight and getting violated again. Then it's a crap shoot if they completely disappear, rendered & inventory, or simply unequipped, still in inventory.

47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

They don't disappear and stay equipped

Hmm! Hmm? Hmm..... Jumpsuit shows equipped on follower or visibly it seen wear?

but equipping the jumpsuit breaks the bound animation..

Fixed

Removing the cuffs resets to Pipers default outfit..

Fixed

Violate equips DD items on companions and they are not removed before getting  into a fight and getting violated again

Not in stage to prepare test it in Violate.

Seems i got new bug. How? have no clue. it's Fallout 4. Can blame my modified equip system, but in reality there not so much change to force it....

Problem is there that this outfit have  slots 33 Body, 36 U Torso, 37 U Arm 36 U Arm 39 U Leg 40 U Leg And most default outfit have those slots plus arms slot too.

So when you try equip this outfit on player it deny equip it as slots are busy.

As for follower it's must deny equip too, or remove rendered device with match slot. seems it not work in that way too.

In my game it equips suit and removed rendered device. If i equip cuffs when suit is on it unequips suit. Works as expected.

So in your version how it works 100%?

I mean what is result if:

1) You wear a cuffs and equip suit - status of jumpsuit and cuffs?

2) You wear a suit and equip cuffs - status of jumpsuit and cuffs?

Edited by Elsidia

Ok in those video i show small preview of how easier is work with NPC inventory: not reset animations, can equip all items without problems, can remove all items easy. Not reset to default outfit.

Also in middle video is show as work vanilla costumes with cuffs and harnesses, if you want to see @izzyknows

File size 371 mb

Link: https://mega.nz/file/ZrhmxSiR#j0noNmqUp25t7zdrbyPImTYzwrtUnoi0tt0aJizuf4g

In second video i show new armbinder and spike armor (armbinder have only slot 37 and 38, and spike armor 33 and 34 35 - so can be wear both).

There can see that nether animations reset, nether default outfit. Also as you see at end of video after equip dd dress, armbinder animation not reste and also Piper no more can fight (restored tortured device spell nofight)

File size 191 mb 

Link: https://mega.nz/file/RqxBGbyR#b5TuWy-f4nsXTYro41IAvepdj-4MGJzsGxrXg9JUuts

About progress - i need end rework NPC equip system (only half and easier part are done) 

Will inform, when it ends and what next plans before release.

UPD: Second link was the same, fix it

Edited by Elsidia

Ok. My progress.

Equip system is reworked and in sandbox is tested and no bugs. As there is bugs i'm sure, but you will be need found those by yourself in game. As my algorithm works as i not expected, but works.

Last test reveal bug what was into original mod too.

Bug description:

If you have many colored devices into inventory of same type and equipped one of it, you still can equip other of different color. So now will be equipped 2 of inventory devices.

Or even 3 (not tested) if you have 3 different colors. unequip works the same as you have only 1 device equipped.

You can try produce this bug by yourself.

So i test in that way. Added to inventory each colors by 2 Latex hobble dress

So i have 2 Black, 2 Red and 2 White.

Equip red dress

Then i equip white and now 2 dresses is equipped (white and red), but visually red.

When i try unequip one of it, i still can unequip both.

So if you are satisfied with this bug, i can move further.  Or if not i can try develop some voodoo magic to avoid that. Just give me feedback about it.

What's next?

1) Plan rework non restrictive dress and corsets as i do with catsuits and more textures what i found in DD, rework for other dress.

2) Add to all RC8 new devices chance to drop in random events and trigger as trap. Chance to craft and change colors.

3) Add simple allowed devices filter in MCM.

4) Add option in MCM consume keys and fix property destroykey on remove.

5) ??????? maybe add filter for remove gloves and boots, if trying to equip suit or straitjackets

6) Add some new functions in library for mod makers.

7) Optimize equip script - remove all unnecessary fixes, what not used.

maybe find something, what need add.

Then it can be pushed as next version of RC8

After then will return DCW compatibility work for RC8 (now for next version) and bug fixes.