5 hours ago, Tburgundy said:

I'm having the issue with the leg cuffs not binding and not causing limited movement. I have RC8 installed and don't seem to have any other issues. MCM is working and all that as well.  I've been through the posts and didn't seem to see anything else about it?

try other leg cuffs cause not all of them are "restrictive"

7 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

I cannot deflate the inflatable plugs, which also means I cannot unequip them if they're too inflated.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3631052

7 hours ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

Items equipped from DCW sometimes don't actually equip on my character.

Completely not understand but even in original DCW items not equipped due to equip conflicts. This item just not equipped.  And just simple click on it it's unequipp. Also can we see more that items? Need full bugged item name or ID. And DCW at this moment not completely compatible with DD 2.0 RC8 and have own bugs.

Edited by Elsidia

Hey all,

I'm trying to run this on Fallout 4 VR. Even running the new FRIK (the VRIK recently released for Fallout 4 VR); however, I see no "Kimy" in The Memory Den. I'm visiting the place early in the game - before hooking up with the Minutemen, and before even going into Diamond City.

I did visit it after Hancock made his public speech, but still no Kimy.

Anybody have any idea how I might be able to get this to work? Are there conditions that need to be met (either VR or not) before Kimy shows up?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

I'm trying to run this on Fallout 4 VR. Even running the new FRIK (the VRIK recently released for Fallout 4 VR); however, I see no "Kimy" in The Memory Den. I'm visiting the place early in the game - before hooking up with the Minutemen, and before even going into Diamond City.

I did visit it after Hancock made his public speech, but still no Kimy.

Anybody have any idea how I might be able to get this to work? Are there conditions that need to be met (either VR or not) before Kimy shows up?

I don't know anything about VR, but keep in mind that Kimy has a package which makes her wander around a bit. She may be on the sofa to your left as you're facing the stage, or under the stairs through the door to the bathroom hallway.

Does the DD workbench at least show up in the workshop menu (under the raider category)?

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't know anything about VR, but keep in mind that Kimy has a package which makes her wander around a bit. She may be on the sofa to your left as you're facing the stage, or under the stairs through the door to the bathroom hallway.

Does the DD workbench at least show up in the workshop menu (under the raider category)?

She's definitely notin the building; I tried 4 times and ran around for about 5 minutes each time. And no, it's not in the workshop menu.

But I think I figured it out; armor keywords is required for torturedevices - I didn't know that. But, sadly, there doesn't appear to be an armor keywords that works in vr.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

That's weird; vmm said it does, and when I check the plug-in dependency in nmm it lists armor keywords.

Well, then, I have no idea why it's not working:-(

(Which sucks - I loved Devious Devices and DCL on Skyrim VR)

Edited by Allen Harris
31 minutes ago, Allen Harris said:

That's weird; vmm said it does, and when I check the plug-in dependency in nmm it lists armor keywords.

Well, then, I have no idea why it's not working:-(

(Which sucks - I loved Devious Devices and DCL on Skyrim VR)

Make sure you have the latest version of Torture Devices and the community patch of DD (RC-8)

Neither require AWKCR.

12 hours ago, DerpCake Official said:

Hello. For some odd reason whenever Violate or AAF applies Devious Devices before the Scenes it never plays the animations. I've tried both Violate and AAF stripping doesn't work. Works when I use Sex Em Up and animations play with the Devices equipped Just not Violate for some reason.

i could be wrong but i think this option in the violate mcm might be ur problem, idk if this helps but figured id atleast try to help
image.png.9979db63cffbac61c717c39b8840718b.png

11 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

*sigh* Unfortunately, that didn't work either. It could be the VR version of the game; some mods that work in regular Fallout 4 don't work at all in the VR version. ?

IF your mod manager is saying that TD and/or DD RC8 require AWKCR then you simply have an installation issue.

Completely removing and installing fresh copies of the new versions (RC8 entirely replaces the original DD 2.0) should fix the "that" issue. Don't forget to rebuild the DD outfits.

You can use FO4Edit to make sure you have the correct versions installed just by starting it and hitting the + by the mod which sill show it's dependencies.

1968185873_DesktopScreenshot2022_10.17-08_05_45_19.png.960f27a33ef70b5309810b6c6d2346ee.png

1 hour ago, Allen Harris said:

Yes

Then i have no idea(

Probably DD 2.0 RC8 work on VR, but as mod requires torture devices, what uses 3D animations, probably this mod not loaded due to animations problem on VR and DD 2.0 RC8 too failed to load.

Edited by Elsidia
6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

IF your mod manager is saying that TD and/or DD RC8 require AWKCR then you simply have an installation issue.

Completely removing and installing fresh copies of the new versions (RC8 entirely replaces the original DD 2.0) should fix the "that" issue. Don't forget to rebuild the DD outfits.

You can use FO4Edit to make sure you have the correct versions installed just by starting it and hitting the + by the mod which sill show it's dependencies.

1968185873_DesktopScreenshot2022_10.17-08_05_45_19.png.960f27a33ef70b5309810b6c6d2346ee.png

Sadly, completely uninstalling and reinstalling the mods didn't work either. I ran "help dd_ 0" just to test, and nothing came up. So the best guess is probably that the VR version has some mod loading quirks that the flat version doesn't.

I did check both mods in FO4edit, and neither had references to Armor Keywords.

But I appreciate you trying to help me out!

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask but I am having trouble adding DD effects to custom items in creation kit. I have set up an item to use the HandsCuffedBehindBack anim from this mod and it all works fine except my character cannot run when in 3rd person mode when equipped. AFAIK I have done everything the same as the other devices but maybe I'm missing something? This is using RC8 and below is my behavior graph data. 

BehaviorGraphST01.png

8 hours ago, tonmalon said:

my character cannot run when in 3rd person mode when equipped

You 100% sure, that is issue of animation? cannot run is separate spell in torture devices and are included to DD leg things.  I'm not good in animations and also i need change animation for bondage mittens, but don't know how.

Also in your given mod description is:

What's New in Version 0.1.0

Released August 26, 2018

- Added Leg Cuffs idle and walking animation (see file readme for details) - maybe you added this behaviour? or latest version of torture devices not compatible with that?

Edited by Elsidia
13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You 100% sure, that is issue of animation? cannot run is separate spell in torture devices and are included to DD leg things.  I'm not good in animations and also i need change animation for bondage mittens, but don't know how.

Also in your given mod description is:

What's New in Version 0.1.0

Released August 26, 2018

- Added Leg Cuffs idle and walking animation (see file readme for details) - maybe you added this behaviour? or latest version of torture devices not compatible with that?

I don't have a can't run spell added in the scripts of the item specifically. Although when I change the animation types it still won't let my character run so I'm at a loss :/

7 hours ago, tonmalon said:

I don't have a can't run spell added in the scripts of the item specifically. Although when I change the animation types it still won't let my character run so I'm at a loss :/

Are you possibly using another mod which does it, like Can't Run in High Heels or High Heel Training?