having a weird problem. the hobble effect didnt get removed upon removing the hobble dress. the effect is still fully there in first person and in third person I can dash and it doesn't apply the hobble animation, but it does apply the movement speed restriction on walk.

19 minutes ago, durroth said:

having a weird problem. the hobble effect didnt get removed upon removing the hobble dress. the effect is still fully there in first person and in third person I can dash and it doesn't apply the hobble animation, but it does apply the movement speed restriction on walk.

Craft another one, if you don't have it, and equip the hobble dress again, exit the pip-boy walk around a little then remove it correctly. ie: unlock it with a key, pick the lock or another mod that knows how to remove DD items correctly. Boston Devious Helper for example.

I cant get any of the escape methods to work. the lock is jammed and none of the escape methods have been successful no matter how much I try.it seems to be that any copy of the dress I buy or make has the same jammed lock.

Edit: after repairing the lock successfully and unlocking it properly, problem persists

Edited by durroth
20 hours ago, bear100 said:

e crashes on launch after installing this

If you have DD 2.0 RC8, you need F4SE and other requirements, if you have DD 2.0 you need previous version of torture device and other requirements and right load order for mods.

Edited by Elsidia
26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh wow, wie war mir das nie begegnet? Aber ja, zuletzt aktualisiert vor über 5 Jahren. Ich denke, Just Business, Human Resources und Raider Reform School haben heutzutage viele ähnliche thematische Elemente und werden tatsächlich beibehalten.

It could then look like this, for example

Fallout4_Kapitel22_94.jpg.899514fe808983e29f21067179d0cc35.jpg

I would like to combine the whole thing with chastity items from the DD area - only if I use this on NPCs...

Edited by Miauzi

I had an idea last night - why don't the DD gas masks work as actual gas masks?  It would seem to be a simple enough change, and would give a reason to use them permanently.  Hell, I would even be for a mod that changes all the 'normal' gas masks you pick up to a Devious variant of them if this was a thing.  IMO, it would work kind of like Devious Mimic Clothing, where any time you equip a 'normal' gas mask, it gets replaced by a devious one.

3 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I had an idea last night - why don't the DD gas masks work as actual gas masks?  It would seem to be a simple enough change, and would give a reason to use them permanently.  Hell, I would even be for a mod that changes all the 'normal' gas masks you pick up to a Devious variant of them if this was a thing.  IMO, it would work kind of like Devious Mimic Clothing, where any time you equip a 'normal' gas mask, it gets replaced by a devious one.

DD has gas masks?

18 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Yes, but they're nonfunctional ones.  All/most of the 'base' game's gas masks give stats - like rad resistance and such.  The DD ones are purely cosmetic.  I'd like to lock a DD mask on and have it actually function like a legit gas mask.

Sorry, what I meant was, are you sure DD has gas masks (even nonfunctional ones)? I've never seen them come up in normal gameplay, and skimming through the plugin's Armor records just now I don't see any listed either. There's an Iron Mask of Shame, a variety of Balloon Hoods, and some harness gags which cover the mouth so might look slightly gas-maskish, but I don't see a single gasmask. Maybe you're confusing DD with another mod?

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Sorry, what I meant was, are you sure DD has gas masks (even nonfunctional ones)? I've never seen them come up in normal gameplay, and skimming through the plugin's Armor records just now I don't see any listed either. There's an Iron Mask of Shame, a variety of Balloon Hoods, and some harness gags which cover the mouth so might look slightly gas-maskish, but I don't see a single gasmask. Maybe you're confusing DD with another mod?

Look a little harder! Ya can do it!!! LOL

It's part of the Catsuit that's unused. I think Elsa used it.

Spoiler

1743730780_DesktopScreenshot2022_12.01-17_00_06_25.png.90ea73bf4f70e13cd483af8d412ddbcd.png

16 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It's part of the Catsuit that's unused. I think Elsa used it.

Odd! I found the meshes in the catsuit directory, but I guess you're saying there's no in-game item which uses that mesh? With RC8/CE9 I went digging through the ARMO records using FO4Edit, went keyword searched in the game console, and so on but can't find anything.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Odd! I found the meshes in the catsuit directory, but I guess you're saying there's no in-game item which uses that mesh? With RC8/CE9 I went digging through the ARMO records using FO4Edit, went keyword searched in the game console, and so on but can't find anything.

Elsaidia posted a catsuit patch a while back where he added it to the suit. it's not in the community patch, no. The assests are there to use. (hint hint) ;)

14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Elsaidia posted a catsuit patch a while back where he added it to the suit. it's not in the community patch, no. The assests are there to use. (hint hint) ;)

Was that after CE9 was (briefly) posted? Odd that it wouldn't have been rolled in otherwise.

Anyway, to answer the original question @ChandraArgentis asked, I guess it wouldn't make sense to have DD gas masks act as working gas masks until DD has usable gas mask items included. Until then, if there's a patch which adds DD gas masks into the game, it would in theory make sense for that patch to also make them work as gas masks.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:07 PM, ChandraArgentis said:

i've never seen a gas mask in DD too but if you have it as a playable object in you game, it's very easy to add new stats/buff to it using CK or xedit