41 minutes ago, conrad_kellogg said:

Sorry for probably stupid, question. I just installed the DD RC8 & Devious Wasteland. Started the game, and stuck in hobble dress and handcuffs. Which is OK, of course, but I can't move in 3d person view, only in first one. Had anyone the same problem?

The reason were the handcuffs strangely

Vor 4 Minuten sagte Allen Harris:

Ich weiß, das ist ein etwas seltsamer Ort, um das zu sagen, aber: Gibt es außer DCW, DD und TortureDevices irgendwelche Bondage-Möbel-Mods? Es macht mir nichts aus, dass sie Abhängigkeiten sind, aber es gab eine Menge narrativer und Bondage-Inhalte in Skyrim und ich würde gerne mehr in Fallout sehen.

Fallout4_Kapitel31_110.jpg.c23bd9fa0b83840f1061d5118d187a53.jpg

Edited by Miauzi
14 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

I know this is kind of a weird place to put this, but: Are there any bondage furniture mods besides DCW, DD and TortureDevices. I don't mind them being dependencies, but there was a lot of narrative and bondage content in Skyrim and I'd love to see more in Fallout.

I don't think DD (or DCW for that matter?) includes any furniture, does it? Only clothing.

If you're specifically looking for furniture, in addition to the mods others have already mentioned there's CRX - workshop crosses, ZaZOut4, Craftable Bad End Animation Pack Furniture, Bad Ends Furniture , and Wasteland Dairy Framework. Also Slave and Model Poses incorporates some furniture-like animobjects.

As for bondage clothing and wearable equipment, don't forget Real Handcuffs, Plugs of the Commonwealth, Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor, and keep an eye on My Little Meat Toilet (I'm really looking forward to the initial release).

Edited by vaultbait
7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't think DD (or DCW for that matter?) includes any furniture, does it? Only clothing.

If you're specifically looking for furniture, in addition to the mods others have already mentioned there's CRX - workshop crosses, ZaZOut4, Craftable Bad End Animation Pack Furniture, Bad Ends Furniture , and Wasteland Dairy Framework. Also Slave and Model Poses incorporates some furniture-like animobjects.

As for bondage clothing and wearable equipment, don't forget Real Handcuffs, Plugs of the Commonwealth, Angeli's Explorer Suit and Power Armor, and keep an eye on My Little Meat Toilet (I'm really looking forward to the initial release).

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

ow do I add the keyword

I forgot write that previous link contain DD RC8 catsuit update and many fixes with it. Some fixes not like, so you can decide not to do it. all changes is write into this post.

so if you prefer use clean RC8 then follow orders:

1) Download and run xedit: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/

I don't know how to work with CK, so it's up to you

2) found in deviousdevices keyword DD_kw_ItemType_LegCuffs [KYWD:XX011970] and copy it in memory ctrl+c:

Spoiler

image.png.e63c2cfd09f44ad953800952c99694c9.png

3) now found Wasteland Slave Leg Cuffs (Connected) in armor part - need rendered device DD_Legcuffs_Slave_Hobble_Rendered [ARMO:XX2BE0ED] and press on  KWDA right mouse button - Add. Will show null bold line. After you confirm you know what you do:

Spoiler

image.png.87f09c32b3ec524433295d325766ecbc.png

4) now need press right mouse button on bold line and select edit, paste copied keyword here and press ok:

Spoiler

image.png.e2a6a397abf951a162d9dfc5ba99baa1.png

5) Result must look like this (note that first two number 08 is DD mod load order, so you there have other numbers:

Spoiler

image.png.5c4743e5792ccd738786fbfed13dda8c.png

6) then close xedit and save changes (Fallout 4 must be closed or save failed and all changes reverted).

21 hours ago, kiserax said:

i try to remove it with working key it tell me it has been succesful retired but it's still on my mouth.

Any help is welcome...

Try it second time. It's probably bug of DD duplicate rendered items. So you need remove gag x times successfully where x is rendered devices count in inventory. You can check inventory with console to see how many rendered devices is inside your inventory from gag.

Edited by Elsidia
10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Try it second time. It's probably bug of DD duplicate rendered items. So you need remove gag x times successfully where x is rendered devices count in inventory. You can check inventory with console to see how many rendered devices is inside your inventory from gag.

it doesn't work any command or other way?

The game tell me it don't work and i need to wait 1hour...

Debug?

Edited by kiserax
2 hours ago, kiserax said:

The game tell me it don't work and i need to wait 1hour...

Wait on chair i hour and try again.

you can use console and remove rendered device but mostly it removes equipped item and broke a device.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, dobbyropes said:

Do the chastity belts actually work? I can have sex with my companion through aaf sex em up, and it will reset my sex attributes arousal despite having the belt on.

It's up to other mods to honor the belt. Most don't.

2 hours ago, dobbyropes said:

Do the chastity belts actually work? I can have sex with my companion through aaf sex em up, and it will reset my sex attributes arousal despite having the belt on.

They require mods to check for them and block inappropriate animations (for example not including oral sex tags in AAF SceneInfo passed to StartScene calls). Most sex mods don't, off hand I'm not sure which ones do (if any). Sexual Harassment, for example, has routines to remove chastity belts before starting sex scenes, rather than blocking scenes when they're worn, I think.

On 1/2/2023 at 4:51 PM, izzyknows said:

Yes it is, IF it's more efficient code wise. Which is less demanding.. even just a tiny amount will make a difference in a script intensive game. (folks running a lot of heavy script mods)

And un-equipping and item will guarantee a 100% of never having floating hands.

My guess is the the simple removal method is far less intrusive, as it fires once and done.

Not to mention, you can't see the gloves, mittens, wrist devices etc while wearing a straitjacket. Sooo... why hide them instead of simply removing them for later use by the player?

Ok, i change back 34,35 arms biped slot to jackets for catsuit addon update. Also i fixed all keywords to block wear a jacket if player wear a gloves and if player wear a jacket block wear a gloves to avoid damaged restraints.

Also a fix all suits block put on, when wear a boots and block wear a boots, when wear a suit.

This bug still was active from old DD 2.0.

I updated catsuit addon post with new archive with fixes. Link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3953007

Also i put different archive name to avoid misunderstanding what version is downloaded.

You need from this archive only replace Devious Devices.esm file in your mod or FO4 folder.

Also if you are updated torture device animation and build new armbinder bodyslide file, you can disable devices hider as arms no more floating.

But still there is money with two sides:

1) DD is framework so mod not have any moral chance to remove other devices to wear suits or jackets.

2) if in DD not this fix, so mod makers can't use original DD random equip function as it equips instantly and mod makers don't know what items is equipped. So if mod makers wants to prevent it - need write own random item spawn script to done it. As example DCW will not equip any jacket if you wear a gloves. The same for suits if you wear a boots.

As you think how to resolve this problem?

Maybe just put new MCM checkbox for allow decide players if DD can remove other items?

1 hour ago, i1mNull said:

Was having ctds at launch, but suspected it was because I run version 1.10.138. With the version check patcher, the game launches. Should I go along with it, or is the mod exclusively for 1.10.163?

It only a file header edit anyway and has nothing to do with anything else. Learn how to update very old mods, stupid simple, update your game then permanently fix any very old mods and never worry about it again.