9 hours ago, Whizkid said:

pls do more research before posting anything, Sexlab Utility Plus should always overwrite everything!!! here for lazy bums ...

I'm aware of that, thank you. But I keep seeing people asking about it and now if they search they have an answer for why. The mod authors are now also aware of the specific conflict IF they choose to do anything about it. Simply overwriting SLSO with Utility may remove some SLSO functionality, which Ed might actually care about. So try not to be a jerk and assume I'm not capable of reading. I even said overwriting with Utility fixed it.

12 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I'm aware of that, thank you. But I keep seeing people asking about it and now if they search they have an answer for why. The mod authors are now also aware of the specific conflict IF they choose to do anything about it. Simply overwriting SLSO with Utility may remove some SLSO functionality, which Ed might actually care about. So try not to be a jerk and assume I'm not capable of reading. I even said overwriting with Utility fixed it.

how am i a jerk, when the solution should be this mod always overwrite everything else AND its also mentioned by the author of this mod, it will be actively updated to SLSO functionality, in this case it hardly matters as SLSO is a finished mod w/o needing any bug fixes or new features.

10 hours ago, Whizkid said:

how am i a jerk, when the solution should be this mod always overwrite everything else AND its also mentioned by the author of this mod, it will be actively updated to SLSO functionality, in this case it hardly matters as SLSO is a finished mod w/o needing any bug fixes or new features.

Okay, so this is in the SLSO thread, not Utility. And SLSO was updated at the beginning of October. With a bug fix.

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, REALnomad said:

How to make males npcs orgasm faster? I can fuck them for days and meter goes very slow despite clicking enjoyment key like crazy. Average sex time lasts 10 hrs its is just ridiculous in Skyrim timeline.

Any helps?

Probably a number of factors involved, low arousal and low sexlab skills being the usual culprits, but you can adjust the male enjoyment modifier. It makes a big difference.

I have a question...

During the animations, there seems to only be one orgasm event - at the end of the animation. Even at 100% enjoyment and stimulate key spammed from full stamina bar, it does not go on its own... so, is it supposed to be able to happen within an animation stage? I'm trying to figure which mod it could be conflicting with because I read the description and it sounds similar to another issue, so, is it compatible with Puppet Master?

Or, is there a key to cause an orgasm when the other player is at full enjoyment? (lol) If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it :$ 

Thank you

Spoiler

20210128011056_1.jpg.95eac973bf1f8a34145c1271fcd258d1.jpg

Could someone please make a screenshot of this page in it's default state? At some point the widget got buggered for me and I reset it to defaults in MCM, but now everything is in the same place.

Also, I swear in my previous installation animation stages advanced based on enjoyment. Am I tripping, was it like, placebo (with regular auto advance stages), or is there some sort of settings combinations that can achieve that? 

On 1/27/2021 at 5:18 PM, Fiderisu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20210128011056_1.jpg.95eac973bf1f8a34145c1271fcd258d1.jpg

Could someone please make a screenshot of this page in it's default state? At some point the widget got buggered for me and I reset it to defaults in MCM, but now everything is in the same place.

Also, I swear in my previous installation animation stages advanced based on enjoyment. Am I tripping, was it like, placebo (with regular auto advance stages), or is there some sort of settings combinations that can achieve that? 

Enjoyment should be increasing with each animation stage. I have my setup configured so I can actually shut off NPC orgasm and let it play out so they shag until the guy comes and then the animation advances to the end. It has a super realistic feel to it. Except when the guy is ragingly horny and is effectively a "two pump chump" LOL. That's pretty uncommon though...

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Hi thanks for this mod.. no increase in enjoyment meter when having sex. My and my partners meter shows %0 and does not increase. I changed the some settings but could not run Can you help me?

overwrite sexlab scripts

24 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

what exactly should I do? Should I install 1.6.6 and then install 1.6.7?

The scripts from SLSO must overwrite the SexLab framwork. This means that it has to be lower in the load order in your mod manager. In MO you can see a small yellow lightning rod in the conflict category, with either a + or -. It should be green (+), so that nothing overwrites SLSO itself. You can by the way left click any mod with conflicts and MO will show you all conflicts (or right click the mod and see every file overwritten or overriding).

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

The scripts from SLSO must overwrite the SexLab framwork. This means that it has to be lower in the load order in your mod manager. In MO you can see a small yellow lightning rod in the conflict category, with either a + or -. It should be green (+), so that nothing overwrites SLSO itself. You can by the way left click any mod with conflicts and MO will show you all conflicts (or right click the mod and see every file overwritten or overriding).

I deleted the mod. Now can you tell us how I can load this with mod organizer? I never had such a problem. usually i was installing it manually. I was putting the contents of the folder in the data folder and changing the files. 

I should also say that. sslactoralias.pex, sslactoralias.psc, sslbasevoice.pex, sslbasevoice.psc, sslthreadcontroller.pex, sslthreadcontrooler.psc were in my script folder. I did not put these files in the script folder. Because when I put my game, it closes without opening. Clicking on Load game and game closes.

4 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

I deleted the mod. Now can you tell us how I can load this with mod organizer? I never had such a problem. usually i was installing it manually. I was putting the contents of the folder in the data folder and changing the files. 

I should also say that. sslactoralias.pex, sslactoralias.psc, sslbasevoice.pex, sslbasevoice.psc, sslthreadcontroller.pex, sslthreadcontrooler.psc were in my script folder. I did not put these files in the script folder. Because when I put my game, it closes without opening. Clicking on Load game and game closes.

Oh my... I think it makes not much sense guiding you here through the basics. However, there is a nice Tutorial about the modding basics on LL, with all the basics on MO and other stuff. It is for SE but it makes almost no difference. And please if you use a Mod Organizer, use it ? You dont need or want any modded files in your game folder, only if absolutely necessary (like SKSE/SKEE, DLL loader, etc.). Nobody can help you troubleshoot if you have relict files in there.

• 1 month later...

are there any patches for altering enjoyment modifiers? using SL Survival and SL Triggers where orgasm fatigue is an issue as well as negative effects applied from SL Triggers.

would like either higher enjoyment modifiers, or additional enjoyment modifiers (maybe for creatures) similar to estrus.

thanks!

16 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

are there any patches for altering enjoyment modifiers? using SL Survival and SL Triggers where orgasm fatigue is an issue as well as negative effects applied from SL Triggers.

would like either higher enjoyment modifiers, or additional enjoyment modifiers (maybe for creatures) similar to estrus.

thanks!

no, slso only knows about SL, SLA, DD