On 27/03/2018 at 7:33 PM, Ed86 said:

chance controls  possibility of not resetting enjoyment bar

(Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > (multiorgasmchance + ((Skills[Stats.kLewd]*10) as int) - 5 * Orgasms))

That fits with what I see, so there's two ways to multi-orgasm, sort of...?

It would be more intuitive if the bar always dropped.

And at the pointof orgasm you test to see if it it's "multiple".

If it is, the drop is small and you get a bonus delta value that adds each tick until next orgasm.

And if it isn't, the drop is big, maybe always goes completely empty, and you don't get a bonus, you get a penalty.

And so, if your partner doesn't finish and keeps you in the scene, if there are still bonus factors, or stuff pushing your enjoyment up, you might even get another orgasm, even from the empty bar with penalty state - though it would be unlikely.

And if your partner is finished, you're done.

But I only ever think of the case where the aggressor controls completion is ticked, so if the guy is done, it stops there and you're left hanging, haha.

I think that way, the bar would be more intuitive, and getting to the end would always mean exactly one orgasm that you can clearly see.

Just seems more obvious to me when you can see it like that.

Anyway, I guess you did what you did for the reasons you want. Just my thought.

Why is this an esp but it identifies as a master file?

Im getting serious load order warnings when i want to use this mod since every other mod tells me it should be loaded very late in the load order (which it cant since its a master)

Is there any kind of explanation for this?

In the meantime i will remove the "master file" mark myself and load it very late...

Version 1.3.6 says script has been rolled back to avoid mod conflicts. I'm interested in knowing what mods do/did conflict? Because I've had some trouble using this with Aroused Nips and getting a CTD. Or it could have been a conflict with another mod since I installed several others around the same time.

I used this mod for ages, with all kinds of stuff, and it didn't conflict, or seem to break the other mods, but I didn't have AN.

But... I wasn't convinced it was logically consistent with its avowed purpose.

Specifically, when in a chastity belt, SLSO doesn't behave appropriately.

Now, I'm not sure what it should do, but probably if you're in a belt, your bar should start empty, and never fill

No matter how much you enjoy giving blowjobs (let's say you're a succubus) you shouldn't be able to get an orgasm from them.

SL itself fails at handling chastity because it doesn't even know belts exist, but I would have thought one of the big advantages of SLSO would be it could fix this. But 'vanilla' SL could have handled oral, and doesn't. Again, a general SLSO solution for oral: giving a blowjob shouldn't give you an orgasm would make sense. (But I get that sometimes the mod can't tell what's really happening, due to rubbish tags etc).

Succubus should be able to get satiation from giving blowjobs though, and I don't think they can, if they're in a belt. Don't know if this is due to SLSO though.

I've found survival can be chancy if you get belted as a succubus. No matter how hard you suck, and how much you swallow, you can't get satiation from giving blowjobs, and the semen potions produced drop off severely too - which makes no sense - but that could be entirely down to PSQ, and completely unrelated to SLSO.

Also, the chance for orgasms or enjoyment from anal should probably be something you can configure a modifier for - from impossible, to more easily than vaginal - and then Slaverun could get in there and lock it at max for you :smile:

Now, maybe, maybe, SLSO does block oral orgasms, and it only seems like you get an orgasm? In which case, it could be clearer, and managing the bar in an informative way would help here.

And maybe the problem is animation specific, and SLSO can't do anything about it?

Like the situations where apropos gets the roles back to front and chats about you swallowing a cock, when actually the "aggressor" is licking you.

Is this problem because there' simply no way to do who does what with these animations? Or is it because apropos wasn't set up to check a variant tag that would have given it the vital clue?

9 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

Why is this an esp but it identifies as a master file?

Im getting serious load order warnings when i want to use this mod since every other mod tells me it should be loaded very late in the load order (which it cant since its a master)

Is there any kind of explanation for this?

In the meantime i will remove the "master file" mark myself and load it very late...

why not?

it must be loaded after sexlab, only that matters

9 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Version 1.3.6 says script has been rolled back to avoid mod conflicts. I'm interested in knowing what mods do/did conflict? Because I've had some trouble using this with Aroused Nips and getting a CTD. Or it could have been a conflict with another mod since I installed several others around the same time.

probably none, i doubt there mods that have advanced interaction with SL framework like slso

its just a precaution in case one day there will be such mods

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Specifically, when in a chastity belt, SLSO doesn't behave appropriately.

Now, I'm not sure what it should do, but probably if you're in a belt, your bar should start empty, and never fill

No matter how much you enjoy blowjobs (let's say you're a succubus) you shouldn't be able to get an orgasm from them.

SL itself fails at handling chastity because it doesn't even know belts exist, but I would have thought one of the big advantages of SLSO would be it could fix this.

But SL could have handled oral, and doesn't. Again, a general SLSO solution for oral: giving a blowjob shouldn't give you an orgasm would make sense.

(But I get that sometimes the mod can't tell what's really happening, due to rubbish tags etc).

Succubus should be able to get satiation from giving blowjobs though, and I don't think they can, if they're in a belt. Don't know if this is due to SLSO though.

I've found survival can be chancy if you get belted as a succubus. No matter how hard you suck, and how much you swallow, you can't get satiation from giving blowjobs, and the semen potions produced drop off severely too - which makes no sense - but that could be entirely down to PSQ.

Also, the chance for orgasms or enjoyment from anal should probably be something you can configure a modifier for - from impossible, to more easily than vaginal - and then Slaverun could get in there and lock it at max for you :smile:

Now, maybe, maybe, SLSO actually does block oral orgasms, and it only seems like you get an orgasm? In which case, it could be clearer.

And maybe the problem is animation specific, and SLSO can't do anything about it?

Like the situations where apropos gets the roles back to front and chats about you swallowing a cock, when actually the "aggressor" is licking you.

it doesnt?

you dont orgasm in belt

thats up to succubus mods to detect orgasms, animation type and handle satiation

you dont get orgasms from oral, only vaginal or anal

its up to user/animator to provide correct tags for sexlab

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

it doesnt?

you dont orgasm in belt

thats up to succubus mods to detect orgasms, animation type and handle satiation

you dont get orgasms from oral, only vaginal or anal

When you're not allowed an orgasm... 

Does the bar increase but you get no orgasm when it fills?

Or does the bar stay stuck?

I'm just trying to figure if my install is broken, or whether I'm not interpreting what I see correctly.

4 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

When you're not allowed an orgasm... 

Does the bar increase but you get no orgasm when it fills?

Or does the bar stay stuck?

I'm just trying to figure if my install is broken, or whether I'm not interpreting what I see correctly.

it fills and gets stuck at 100%

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Of course.

Could you make a file, or some kind of persistent article, on exactly what tags SLSO looks for, and what it uses them for?

I believe there's a mod that will let you edit the tags in-game, so I could fix animations that are particularly wrong in my game, if I knew what SLSO expected to see.

If you make this information persistent, then animators, or anyone "patching" tags (like apropos does) will know better what to patch, because there are so many tags that superficially seem to overlap, or that nobody ever defined a meaning for. But SLSO defines one meaning.

I guess I could read the code, but if you write it down and make it easy to find, it might mean people who aren't prepared to do that can make use of it too.

If it's made easy for people, it's more likely they'll do it.

5 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

it fills and gets stuck at 100%

Thanks for the instant answer!

That fits what I was seeing. It seemed maybe I got an orgasm, but wasn't sure. Now I know what when it fills, but my arousal doesn't drop, there was no orgasm.

That has cleared up all the things that were puzzling me. I guess my SLSO was working as intended, though maybe my SexLab orgasm effects weren't.

I still think that you should make it so that full bar always means orgasm, and if you can't have one, you can't fill the bar, and the reverse, if you do fill it, you always get one.

That way the bar is more intuitive/immersive/meaningful/idiot-proof.

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I still think that you should make it so that full bar always means orgasm, and if you can't have one

... or maybe if you can't have an orgasm .. the last part of the bar can't be filled ?   or a different coloringof the bar?

Something like "tease but deny".

53 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks for the instant answer!

That fits what I was seeing. It seemed maybe I got an orgasm, but wasn't sure. Now I know what when it fills, but my arousal doesn't drop, there was no orgasm.

That has cleared up all the things that were puzzling me. I guess my SLSO was working as intended, though maybe my SexLab orgasm effects weren't.

I still think that you should make it so that full bar always means orgasm, and if you can't have one, you can't fill the bar, and the reverse, if you do fill it, you always get one.

That way the bar is more intuitive/immersive/meaningful/idiot-proof.

then people would complain that mod is broken and  widgets doesnt fill

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Of course.

Could you make a file, or some kind of persistent article, on exactly what tags SLSO looks for, and what it uses them for?

I believe there's a mod that will let you edit the tags in-game, so I could fix animations that are particularly wrong in my game, if I knew what SLSO expected to see.

If you make this information persistent, then animators, or anyone "patching" tags (like apropos does) will know better what to patch, because there are so many tags that superficially seem to overlap, or that nobody ever defined a meaning for. But SLSO defines one meaning.

I guess I could read the code, but if you write it down and make it easy to find, it might mean people who aren't prepared to do that can make use of it too.

If it's made easy for people, it's more likely they'll do it.

hm.....

1)in order to orgasm actor shouldn't wear DD belt

2)victims probably wont orgasm unless lewd enough

3)for female passive to orgasm, animation should have HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Cunnilingus,Fisting)

4)for male passive to orgasm, animation should have HasTag(Anal,Fisting)

5)for male active to orgasm, animation should have HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Boobjob,Blowjob,Handjob,Footjob)

6)actor will orgasm if animation has more than 2 actors, since i think tags are useless at that point

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

why not?

it must be loaded after sexlab, only that matters

The way i understood skyrim modding - and feel free to correct me if i am wrong - is this:

ESM - Elder Scolls Master, will always be loaded prior to any plugins files

ESP - Elder Scrolls Plugin, will always be loaded after esm

You mod however has the file extension esp, but it identifies as a master.

I know i am being "Mr. 100% correctness" right now, it was just something that caught my attention and confused me a little bit.

Your mod works very well for me, great job!

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

1)in order to orgasm actor shouldn't wear DD belt

2)victims probably wont orgasm unless lewd enough

3)for female passive to orgasm, animation should have HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Cunnilingus,Fisting)

4)for male passive to orgasm, animation should have HasTag(Anal,Fisting)

5)for male active to orgasm, animation should have HasTag(Vaginal,Anal,Boobjob,Blowjob,Handjob,Footjob)

6)actor will orgasm if animation has more than 2 actors, since i think tags are useless at that point

You should sticky that in the first post  ^^

On another note, is there any plan to officially port this to SSE ? Either soon or on a more long-term plan. The SSE conversion tracking page mentions there could be issues with a classic self-port, which is why I'm asking.

2 hours ago, daedalron said:

You should sticky that in the first post  ^^

On another note, is there any plan to officially port this to SSE ? Either soon or on a more long-term plan. The SSE conversion tracking page mentions there could be issues with a classic self-port, which is why I'm asking.

i was thinking about when SE SL out of beta

DW Squirting has stopped working for me while using this, is this a known thing that needs some extra config to work again? All I've seen is that I needed to disable SLA based squirting in DW's settings, which I did.

17 hours ago, Yuuen said:

DW Squirting has stopped working for me while using this, is this a known thing that needs some extra config to work again? All I've seen is that I needed to disable SLA based squirting in DW's settings, which I did.

idk tweak settings, squirting works fine

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

idk tweak settings, squirting works fine

But it doesn't for me, can I get something a little less vague? >.<

It worked before i installed this and stopped after I installed, so clearly something has gone wrong?

2 hours ago, Yuuen said:

But it doesn't for me, can I get something a little less vague? >.<

It worked before i installed this and stopped after I installed, so clearly something has gone wrong?

set orgasm chance 100% in DW

make sure you actually reach orgasm