Alright i'm having a bit of a problem, during sex my Female PC can orgasm just fine, everything's fine on that end.

Her male partners just don't get to orgasm whenever their bar maxes out though, I've got the scene advances when male orgasms option ticked and it just never switches, kind of like they'd never have reached said orgasm even though their meter is obviously full.

On 2/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, zarmild said:

Alright i'm having a bit of a problem, during sex my Female PC can orgasm just fine, everything's fine on that end.

Her male partners just don't get to orgasm whenever their bar maxes out though, I've got the scene advances when male orgasms option ticked and it just never switches, kind of like they'd never have reached said orgasm even though their meter is obviously full.

Had that Problem before, Reinstalling the mod fixed it for me. 

Hi

Thanks for a great mod :). Been using it for years, however with the lastest update i cant seem to get it to work no matter what i do. Started a new game, but the widgets wont show and if they do it keeps on 0%. Any idea on what is going on?

Here is some of my modlist:

image.png

7 hours ago, Asbendale said:

Hi

Thanks for a great mod :). Been using it for years, however with the lastest update i cant seem to get it to work no matter what i do. Started a new game, but the widgets wont show and if they do it keeps on 0%. Any idea on what is going on?

Here is some of my modlist:

image.png

I don't want to derail the subject, But coincidentally, a sanguine mod I've been using forever has changed drastically in the last game (or so), it's new and improved. Except I do not remember changing the mod at all.

(2) the "SL Pleasure" and SL privacy mods never really did much (They sit there like frogs on a Lilly pad).

I just removed them right this second.

My (admittedly weak) conclusion is that once scripts get humongous they start making the game all funny.

On 09.07.2017 at 12:57 PM, Brommer said:

My dragonborn was suddenly losing lots of weight and I realized that Sexlab Hormones counts orgasms to increase the weight slider (while for color and belly/boob nodes it counts animations which is not affected by SLSO). I managed to make this patch which seems to work for me. As with my Apropos patch, I think it now counts all orgasms (player+partner), but honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. So again, handle with care.

SLSO_Hormones.7z

you can put the source code of your patches for Apropos and Hormones? please)

I want to compare the source code - after my edits of the Hormones script the orgasm counter shows 40 orgasms for today, even though there are only 9 sexual acts.

this should not be, because orgasms were much less - in most cases the progress bar was not filled to the end.

Spoiler

sorry for my bad English...

(see post before this one)

There's an orgasm counter? I am only able to go into the console to ask,

and the orgasms are high but a mod says the enjoyment-levels are low.

This is my quest, to find the mod or article of clothing that increases enjoyment.

Right now it hovers at 95, with occasional rises to 300 (or so).

I wish It could be 300 with occasional rises to much higher (600-900???)

hello,

I download your patch for FHU, and since the FHU mod doesn t work ... The name of my character dosn t appear anymore in the inflantion status ( maybe it s the cause...).

I tried to reset the actors etc... I just overwrite FHU with your patch, is that the right things to do right ?

Also, I use female character, with futa SOS shlong, so before downloading the pacht FHU working if the parameter status of my character was female in sexlabe, but if i understand your patch you enable the male type in FHU, so if i chose male in sexlab, now with your mod FHU must works with a female skyrim and man sexlab preset no ?

ps: the cum amount multiplier is 0 and when i try to change it to 1, the change never save... The multiplier reset to 0 every time you close the FHU menu in MCN, so maybe its the cause, because a 0 multiplier=0 inflantion...

ps2: I see the pacht is for fhu 2 version, and i have the .1... When we can found the .2 version ? Is the 4onen version of fhu i guess ? so my bad i willl try with this one

24 minutes ago, VirazolKaine said:

Since installing this mod, beingfemale doesn't seem to be working.  It no longer lists my characters "total sperm" anymore..  Any idea why?

... probably because you didn't notice that a patch is needed?

One patch is listed somewhere here in the postings. (july 2017, if I remember right)

But I recommend to have a look at the BF mod page!

It features the current community patches for BF. Banemaster has corrceted a bunch of bugs in BF and his latest patch also includes SLSO compatability.

1 hour ago, VirazolKaine said:

Since installing this mod, beingfemale doesn't seem to be working.  It no longer lists my characters "total sperm" anymore..  Any idea why? Also I've noticed that the mods SexLab Cumshot and Sexlab Squirt Reborn don't seem to be working either.. 

because you didnt read description

Greetings. I want to thank you for this wonderful mod. For a long time I use and very much it is pleasant. Now to the point ...
There is a patch for SexLab v.1.62 and mods SexLab Wervolves. It allows you to move on time sex in the form of a werewolf. I tried to integrate it into your script, but I did not succeed. I sorted it out for a long time, but I could not understand the reason. Does not work. Could you see what the problem is?

Original patch:

SLWW_Control_Patch_For_SLv162.7z

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

line 947         Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0)         ;SLSO: sexlab disables ui, we dont want that

you have disabled ui in your patch

I tried Game.DisablePlayerControls (true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0) and ;Game.DisablePlayerControls (true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0). Does not work. When installing the original script (from post 973), hotkeys for the werewolf work, but of course SLSO functionality is lost.