11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

No, it has only 6 ranks-names, but levels can be higher

On 1/28/2018 at 2:46 AM, worik said:

+1 :classic_blush:

On 1/27/2018 at 7:45 PM, hexenhaus said:

So it isn't a bug but a feature :-D. I wondered why suddenly my enjoyment did skyrocket. Seems that Bellamy and Co finally broke my PC ;-)

Is it reversible by 'diet'? How the lewdness is actually calculated would be interesting to know.

I just read through the script and understand now, level >= 10 means you have > 666 lust XP (did you choose level 10 on purpose for that?)

Lust XP is added if you have animations with "dirty" tag, at a rate of 1 XP per 8 seconds in the animation. You also get bonus lust points for being a victim, or having creature or multiple partners.

The full bonus listing (I think) is:

• +1 for being victim
  • +2 for being aggressor
  • +2 for creature
  • +1 for solo animation
  • +4 for threesome, +6 for foursome, + 8 for...etc
  • +2 lewd if relation is 4 and you're the victim (kinda weird)

So if you're getting knocked down by draugr and playing the full animations you could reach level 10 in under 100 times.

----

I think I could make a small mod to add some simple quests to reduce Lust XP in case people want a non-cheating way to return their characters to normal. I dunno how hard it should be though

15 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

I just read through the script and understand now, level >= 10 means you have > 666 lust XP (did you choose level 10 on purpose for that?)

no. i thought there were 6 levels, but it turned out theres more, ive decided to leave it as it is, hidden feature!

1 hour ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Lust XP is added if you have animations with "dirty" tag, at a rate of 1 XP per 8 seconds in the animation. You also get bonus lust points for being a victim, or having creature or multiple partners.

The full bonus listing (I think) is:

• +1 for being victim
  • +2 for being aggressor
  • +2 for creature
  • +1 for solo animation
  • +4 for threesome, +6 for foursome, + 8 for...etc
  • +2 lewd if relation is 4 and you're the victim (kinda weird)

So if you're getting knocked down by draugr and playing the full animations you could reach level 10 in under 100 times.

----

I think I could make a small mod to add some simple quests to reduce Lust XP in case people want a non-cheating way to return their characters to normal. I dunno how hard it should be though

I would suggest just adding a lowering effect to the SLEN Cure Sex Addiction potion, at the moment it just lowers exposure, but it would fit =)

I've reduced magicka and stamina regen using the mod SkyTweak, so I have to pay more attention to using my resources well and boost the importance of potions.

Although now it takes forever to fill the enjoyment bars...

I down't want to resort to chugging potions throughout the scenes.

Is there a mod to adjust how much stamina and magicka the actions consume?

Something that takes regen into account.

9 hours ago, Sceadugengan said:

I've reduced magicka and stamina regen using the mod SkyTweak, so I have to pay more attention to using my resources well and boost the importance of potions.

No

10 hours ago, sKhan said:

I have a problem. Everytime a female npc orgasms, she automatically redresses, even if the animation keeps going. I dunno why, it the first time I have this issue.

remove mod that redresses your npcs

reset sexlab

do voodoo magic!

On 1/30/2018 at 10:09 PM, Sceadugengan said:

You could use the mod SexlabUtil to cause an effect that continually restores some stamina/magicka while in the scene to off-set your lower regen.

I think I love this mod.

Now I need to know how to slow it down slightly.

Foreplay goes well, Player already has a crush on her aggressor so she is mentally broken right away.

Then the "act" (main event) starts, but it only lasts a few seconds (Because of autopilot).

No time for adjustments.

It's like that old joke about Superman having sex, "faster than a speeding bullet".

Every thing is perfect (so it's me) I just wonder how to:

give priority to partner (did that, I think)

Boost partner's sex drive enormously (did that too)

Lower PC's sex drive (to prolong everything, did that as well)

Wear something pretty (don't know if this helps, but Gag + Piercings can't hurt)

edit: I suppose I could cheat and make player's magicka way too high, but it's more immersive being "Mentally broken" and stuff 

1 hour ago, kanne28 said:

Great mod! Now question: Do I need to have the separate orgasm disable in sexlab for the arousal to go down? Because my characters can't get off. I tried with a new save and the arousal won't go down.

buy your self chastity belt, one day arousal will go down, maybe

OK I took pictures, helpful ones hopefully.

I'm writing this hoping for settings-suggestions. So the most important picture below is "Log.jpg" and the other picture "Settings.jpg" reflects some of my current settings.

First off, Ysolda has a penis and so technically she's male (Sexlab:Animation-settings)

But I'm pretty sure that the mod considers her female.

Second, Player-Peaches arousal is purposely set low, but her "E" is always 100% and Ysolda's E is 38.5% (so, much lower), even though her arousal is set at 98.

Third (Player gets 1000% more enjoyment out of it than Ysolda (see pictures).

Once I get this down, The person on top (currently, Ysolda) will get WAY more enjoyment Than player, who is only there to get the NPC (ysolda) off.

Log.jpg

settings.jpg

29 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

OK I took pictures, helpful ones hopefully.

I'm writing this hoping for settings-suggestions. So the most important picture below is "Log.jpg" and the other picture "Settings.jpg" reflects some of my current settings.

First off, Ysolda has a penis and so technically she's male (Sexlab:Animation-settings)

But I'm pretty sure that the mod considers her female.

Second, Player-Peaches arousal is purposely set low, but her "E" is always 100% and Ysolda's E is 38.5% (so, much lower), even though her arousal is set at 98.

Third (Player gets 1000% more enjoyment out of it than Ysolda (see pictures).

Once I get this down, The person on top (currently, Ysolda) will get WAY more enjoyment Than player, who is only there to get the NPC (ysolda) off.

your options to get Ysolda off more than player are:

-disable exhibitionism

-have sex in crowded places, apparently, 1on1,  you are not enough to satisfy Ysolda

19 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

your options to get Ysolda off more than player are:

-disable exhibitionism

-have sex in crowded places, apparently, 1on1,  you are not enough to satisfy Ysolda

I'll try that, Thanks.

Plus, having a gag on Player seemed to help ysolda a bit.