After scratching my head over soulgem oven not working as expected I looked into the console info and the provided patch on the first post. I think -although I'm not entirely certain- that the patch only partially works. It picks up orgasms and insemination fine but it doesn't seem to be able to block orgasm effects through victim position or 'player allowed to orgasm' unchecked. Hmmm 

54 minutes ago, sheltrs said:

After scratching my head over soulgem oven not working as expected I looked into the console info and the provided patch on the first post. I think -although I'm not entirely certain- that the patch only partially works. It picks up orgasms and insemination fine but it doesn't seem to be able to block orgasm effects through victim position or 'player allowed to orgasm' unchecked. Hmmm 

Exactly. But how to make everything work, that's the question. like three lines, but I can not figure out how to integrate them.

3 hours ago, Dimom76 said:

I tried Game.DisablePlayerControls (true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0) and ;Game.DisablePlayerControls (true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0). Does not work. When installing the original script (from post 973), hotkeys for the werewolf work, but of course SLSO functionality is lost.

idk, other than breaking SL DisablePlayer control functionality, that patch should always give player hotkey control

and i dont see how its connected to werevolwes, even default sl should work fine with WV's

hm... actually.....yeah right its sl bug, when player is creature sl animations are broken

replace L135

if IsCreature
		Thread.CreatureRef = BaseRef.GetRace()
	elseIf !IsPlayer
		Stats.SeedActor(ActorRef)
	else
		Thread.HasPlayer = true
	endIf

with

If IsPlayer
        Thread.HasPlayer = true
    endIf
    if IsCreature
    elseIf !IsPlayer
    endIf

Hi guys!
I have a problem with widgets.

They are not showing most of the time. Showing only on SkyUI reinstall + save game cleaning and only until first game relaunch.

The same problem with the "A Matter of Time" mod and e.t.c.

I suppose it's some deep scripted shit or Papyrus issues. 

May be someone had an encountered with this problem and can help?

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Ed86 said:

idk, other than breaking SL DisablePlayer control functionality, that patch should always give player hotkey control

and i dont see how its connected to werevolwes, even default sl should work fine with WV's

hm... actually.....yeah right its sl bug, when player is creature sl animations are broken

replace L135

if IsCreature
	elseIf !IsPlayer
	else
		Thread.HasPlayer = true
	endIf

with

If IsPlayer
        Thread.HasPlayer = true
    endIf
    if IsCreature
    elseIf !IsPlayer
    endIf

Good afternoon. Unfortunately, it does not work. I already broke my whole head ... There were bugs with the selection of animations, this fixed them, but here the hotkeys did not work. And the patch works, that's for sure.

10 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Hi guys!

They are not showing most of the time. Showing only on SkyUI reinstall + save game cleaning and only until first game relaunch.

Thanks!

Hmmm remove immersive hud or w/e ui mod that breaks hud?

22 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Depending on how many and which mods you use, my first guess is script overload.

To make sure, AMOT is a nice test object for that: go to a save location, preferably an empty cell, maybe go into a house.

save there, exit game, start game, load .... wait ...

don't do anything at all... wait ... if it appears after a 2-5 minutes, then it's script overload.

I've been having a weird bug, or whatever you want to call it. For some reason, whenever the animation speed control is active, my stage 1 animations become bugged. Whatever animation is picked when first starting a scene has the stage 1 animation works fine, but if i pick another animation, the animation bugs out, with the actors standing within eachother as shown in the screenshot. Animations for stage 2 + work fine, but only stage 1 for all animations after the intial starting scene seem to be stuck this way. If i disable the speed control and start another scene, the stage 1 animations go back to working, although the do a sort of double take and then the stage 1 animation plays fine.

Prisoner - Sleeping Giant Inn 2018-02-28 09.53.38.png

7 hours ago, smokeybear187 said:

I've been having a weird bug, or whatever you want to call it. For some reason, whenever the animation speed control is active, my stage 1 animations become bugged. Whatever animation is picked when first starting a scene has the stage 1 animation works fine, but if i pick another animation, the animation bugs out, with the actors standing within eachother as shown in the screenshot. Animations for stage 2 + work fine, but only stage 1 for all animations after the intial starting scene seem to be stuck this way. If i disable the speed control and start another scene, the stage 1 animations go back to working, although the do a sort of double take and then the stage 1 animation plays fine.

I have also been having this exact bug

8 hours ago, smokeybear187 said:

Prisoner - Sleeping Giant Inn 2018-02-28 09.53.38.png

the sexlab framework sometimes bugs out when switching animations on the fly like that.Not a whole lot that can be done about it.

8 hours ago, darthmaulbm said:

the sexlab framework sometimes bugs out when switching animations on the fly like that.Not a whole lot that can be done about it.

I'm aware that animations sometimes bug on when changing, the SL hotkey to reset normally fixes this. However, this is not the same thing i believe. This is a total failure for stage 1 animations to play, after the initial scene start. I can pick any animation and this same thing happens, stage 2+ is fine. This picture above is just a reference to show exactly what happens when i chose a stage 1 animation. Going into SLSO MCM, and disabling the speed control fixes this problem upon starting a new SL Scene. I don't know if this is a bug that his been reported before, but if not i posted this here for Ed to be aware of. For reference, this problem has occured on the last 3-4 updates, and was also preset in yesterdays update. Prior that that I cant remember.

2 hours ago, smokeybear187 said:

I'm aware that animations sometimes bug on when changing, the SL hotkey to reset normally fixes this. However, this is not the same thing i believe. This is a total failure for stage 1 animations to play, after the initial scene start. I can pick any animation and this same thing happens, stage 2+ is fine. This picture above is just a reference to show exactly what happens when i chose a stage 1 animation. Going into SLSO MCM, and disabling the speed control fixes this problem upon starting a new SL Scene. I don't know if this is a bug that his been reported before, but if not i posted this here for Ed to be aware of. For reference, this problem has occured on the last 3-4 updates, and was also preset in yesterdays update. Prior that that I cant remember.

i think its a bug in animation speed plugin, if you set ani speed lower than 100% and shift+space this can happen

35 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

i think its a bug in animation speed plugin, if you set ani speed lower than 100% and shift+space this can happen

This occurs for me at whatever the default settings would be for SLSO. I tested this on a few different fresh starts, mainly letting all the MCMs start in a LAL room then starting SL, loading SLAL packs then head to a inn via Alternate Start. Use matchmaker to start a scene and as i said, first stage of starting scene plays fine, but if i change animation(Still in stage 1, auto advance is off for me), the stage 1 is bugged. This occurs even if i move forward to a state 2+ animation and go back to stage 1. I never changed the speed of the animations via SLSO, so this bug occurred for me at default settings. Only thing i did was disable the speed control, then start a new scene, in which case stage 1 animations worked fine, even when switching animations and using shift then shift+space to toggle stage 1 and stage 2+.

32 minutes ago, smokeybear187 said:

This occurs for me at whatever the default settings would be for SLSO. I tested this on a few different fresh starts, mainly letting all the MCMs start in a LAL room then starting SL, loading SLAL packs then head to a inn via Alternate Start. Use matchmaker to start a scene and as i said, first stage of starting scene plays fine, but if i change animation(Still in stage 1, auto advance is off for me), the stage 1 is bugged. This occurs even if i move forward to a state 2+ animation and go back to stage 1. I never changed the speed of the animations via SLSO, so this bug occurred for me at default settings. Only thing i did was disable the speed control, then start a new scene, in which case stage 1 animations worked fine, even when switching animations and using shift then shift+space to toggle stage 1 and stage 2+.

well you can hope author of speed plugin logins someday and provide fix, or dont change animations, or disable speed control

On 21/02/2018 at 10:23 PM, AlezZ said:

you can put the source code of your patches for Apropos and Hormones? please)

I want to compare the source code - after my edits of the Hormones script the orgasm counter shows 40 orgasms for today, even though there are only 9 sexual acts.

this should not be, because orgasms were much less - in most cases the progress bar was not filled to the end.

Reveal hidden contents

sorry for my bad English...

This should contain the source for Hormones. I never checked in detail what it does, I was just happy that Hormones was somehow reacting to SLSO again. It may count orgasms of both sex partners which would give you the higher number. For Apropos I seem to have deleted my source file by accident :confused:

SLSO_Hormones.7z

23 minutes ago, squall1150 said:

I only have one bar and thats the players bar. in the screen shots there are 2 one for the player and one for the npc. i checked the option and dont think there was an option for the 2nd am i missing something?

did you enable separate orgasms in sexlab mcm?

On 3/3/2018 at 8:44 AM, jazzumness said:

Trying to figure out what the problem is by my character seems to be getting mind broken randomly, even when I never go below 10% magicka its starts going down along with my stamina bar

I have auto pilot off as well

magicka is affected by you partners actions

10 hours ago, squall1150 said:

no i disabled it. I thought it would conflict with this mod.

edit: I just enabled it and it was the same, only player bar.

well if you follow installation instructions, there's no command to think, so you probably shouldn't, just follow instructions

idk, widgets have same code, so if player shows up, all other should work too

• 2 weeks later...

I need to recompile a script that references sslThreadModel.psc.  After installing the patches that come with the latest version of SLSO, sslThreadModel.psc has functions that don't resolve (getting "is not a function or does not exist" when I try to compile my script):

DisableOrgasm

IsOrgasmAllowed

NeedsOrgasm

DoOrgasm

I realize this is newer Dev code from SexLab framework, but I can't seem to find what I need in the source included in the recent SexLab beta.  Can you tell me where to obtain it?  The git.loverslab.com links on the dev page for SL framework don't appear to be working at the moment.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Nevermind.  Did a full reinstall of SL beta 1 and now I can compile.  Must have been missing or overwrote a source with something older.

I have noticed that since 1.3.2, aggressive actors would go back to previous animation stages if their enjoyment (The bar thing) was lower than a certain level. It never happened to me in 1.3.1 or lower. Is there a possibility to include the option to have like that? (Or if someone has 1.3.1 could just PM it to me please)

1 hour ago, Meteox said:

I have noticed that since 1.3.2, aggressive actors would go back to previous animation stages if their enjoyment (The bar thing) was lower than a certain level. It never happened to me in 1.3.1 or lower. Is there a possibility to include the option to have like that? (Or if someone has 1.3.1 could just PM it to me please)

must be magic! dat is impossibul

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

must be magic! dat is impossibul

You mean the part where they go back in animation stage? I could provide a screenshot of the message in the console command. It could another mod doing it, but last time I checked, I did not install anything after the update.

Do let me know if you want the screenshot. Meanwhile, I will be trying to find out what is causing it....somehow.