12 minutes ago, luffyboy said:

Sorry do you mind helping me compile them and posting it here then. I really dont know why i cant compile them on my end. I can compile other scripts (including sexlab scripts that uses skyui scripts) just fine. I have taken away the extra bracket between 1.5 and actorsync.getactor value percentage. I rather have 1.5 -"stamina" than stamina*100/30/3 as I want anim speed to increase as stamina goes down.

Ah perhaps you misunderstand me. What i meant is as the PC's magicka continues to drop during sex (currently i use sexlab util to drain a bit of magicka per sec during sex), the PC needs to try to keep the percentage of PC's stamina equal to percentage of Pc's magicka. The bigger the difference in PC's stamina%/magicka%, the lower the NPC's enjoyment gain will be.

It creates a mechanic where you have to tap the mouse rhythmatically for your stamina bar to match your magicka bar and provides a more interactive experience. its just an idea anyway, might be more effort than its worth.

sslActorAlias.psc

SLSO_SpellAnimSyncScript.psc

well that would turn into script heavy mess, and has to work same way for npc too, which would likely prevent either actor from reaching orgasm.... until both mentally broken and spend all stamina?

I was thinking if you add edited this part (from actoralias line 1271)

ActorFullEnjoyment = (FullEnjoyment * MusturbationMod / ExhibitionistMod / GenderMod * sl_enjoymentrate * playeractions) as int

Where playeractions is (mind the inexperienced script language, i mainly code using R - a statistical software for work so my coding ability is limited)

Spoiler

float playeractions
if partner = player (bascially check if the partner is player character and if so the following formula applies to the actor ( the player's partner))
   playeractions = (0.02/(Math.abs(player.GetActorValuePercentage("Stamina") - player.GetActorValuePercentage("magicka")+0.01)) as float
elseif
   playeractions = 1 (that should mean this modifier does nothing to influence the actor's enjoyment if the partner of a sex scene is not the player character) 

the syntax is definitely off as im not entirely familiar with papyrus scripting but the esscence behind it, i get my math right, is that if the player's stamina was at 0% and magicka was at 100% or vice versa, their partner's enjoyment gain would be influenced by a factor of 0.02 (very low enjoyment gain), conversely if both magicka and stamina were equal the partner's enjoyment gain would increase at a factor of 2 (feedback to the player that they are doing it right as the partner's enjoyment gain is increasing faster than normal)

2 hours ago, luffyboy said:

the syntax is definitely off as im not entirely familiar with papyrus scripting but the esscence behind it, i get my math right, is that if the player's stamina was at 0% and magicka was at 100% or vice versa, their partner's enjoyment gain would be influenced by a factor of 0.02 (very low enjoyment gain), conversely if both magicka and stamina were equal the partner's enjoyment gain would increase at a factor of 2 (feedback to the player that they are doing it right as the partner's enjoyment gain is increasing faster than normal)

no, me thinks that is stupid, gains based on partners skills and your/its lewdness

well bad news is partner have own stamina and it may dont care about player actions and will try to reach orgasm on its own

and you want to penalize partners enjoyment coz YOU spend all stamina?

and since you have mp reduction, you will get mental broken anyway, which will reduce your mp/sp

ah well i see it differently but lets move on it was just an idea. also im looking at the animspeedhelper script and i realize theres a "float function GetAnimationSpeed(Actor target, int absolute) global native"

Could we potential create an additional modifer for enjoyment gain based on animspeed

Trying to see sslactoralias script to find where best to add this factor without messing up the code

6 minutes ago, luffyboy said:

ah well i see it differently but lets move on it was just an idea. also im looking at the animspeedhelper script and i realize theres a "float function GetAnimationSpeed(Actor target, int absolute) global native"

Could we potential create an additional modifer for enjoyment gain based on animspeed

Trying to see sslactoralias script to find where best to add this factor without messing up the code

yes, but i dont want to include Animation Speed which is a dll mod into sexlab, as its unlikely be ported to SE... unless you know c++ and can port it

Hi ed, i realize that the animationspeed modifier only works in PC-NPC scenes. I was wondering where I should look at if I want it to also affect NPC-NPC scenes.

I look at the SLSO_spellanimationscript and i think the code for controlling animation is tied to the firing of the widget?

Does the widget only fire off when its PC-NPC?

52 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Just tried to install, but NMM is throwing:

A problem occurred during install: 
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The mod was not installed.

Redownload mod, restart pc, wait until nmm decides its in mood to install mod

19 minutes ago, luffyboy said:

Hi ed, i realize that the animationspeed modifier only works in PC-NPC scenes. I was wondering where I should look at if I want it to also affect NPC-NPC scenes.

I look at the SLSO_spellanimationscript and i think the code for controlling animation is tied to the firing of the widget?

Does the widget only fire off when its PC-NPC?

You should set actor sync to off or last actor

edit spell script and add new npc-npc event and unregister from normal events

Edit playeralias script to add spells for npcs and send npc-npc event

46 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

You should set actor sync to off or last actor

edit spell script and add new npc-npc event and unregister from normal events

Edit playeralias script to add spells for npcs and send npc-npc event

Thanks! I also realized why i wasnt able to compile the scripts the last time round. was missing skyui source scripts haha

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Redownload mod, restart pc, wait until nmm decides its in mood to install mod

All done prior to posting. Can still install other FOMOD files fine, including those with moduleconfig.xml files. Not really sure what the issue with this mod is, and trying to back out of manual install is more hassle than I feel up to if I decide I need to back out.

I would recommend Mod Organizer(or MO2), but...
" I never thought I'd find a set of fanbois more annoying than the console guys, but I did: MO fanatics. "
^^;
idk, maybe try WyreBash or w/e? I don't really keep up to date on other mod managers.
They all have their pros/cons, manual install as well. I just know NMM is pretty meme(imo, and some others) and likely to cause more issues than manual install.

I'm having difficulty getting this mod working. The hotkeys seem to work but the widgets are not appearing except for a brief moment at the end of an animation. Do you know if this is due to an incompatibility with another mod or did I screw up something? I have 150+ mods so I will try to sift through them to see if I can fix it.

Hi there, minor issue here but wanted to know if there is a patch or a fix for it, everytime Sexlab Amorous Adventures start an animation only NPC enjoyment widget will show up and they won't reach orgasm even at E:100 full bar, raise enjoyment key won't trigger the orgasm neither will advance stage, the PC, whose widget bar doesn't even show, orgasms but the NPC won't.

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

Hi there, minor issue here but wanted to know if there is a patch or a fix for it, everytime Sexlab Amorous Adventures start an animation only NPC enjoyment widget will show up and they won't reach orgasm even at E:100 full bar, raise enjoyment key won't trigger the orgasm neither will advance stage, the PC, whose widget bar doesn't even show, orgasms but the NPC won't.

well i have no interest in playing AA, so what the quickest way to reproduce issue?

1 hour ago, yagonew said:

I play AA and SLSO but I havn't noticed this yet. I guess there must be something more interfering here ... ?

9 minutes ago, worik said:

I play AA and SLSO but I havn't noticed this yet. I guess there must be something more interfering here ... ?

Has to be. I use AA and SLSO, too, and I've never had that issue. And I just finished the AA with Serana, along with two others. A lot of romancing and no issues.

On 01/05/2018 at 5:33 PM, Ed86 said:

well i have no interest in playing AA, so what the quickest way to reproduce issue?

On 01/05/2018 at 5:55 PM, worik said:

On 01/05/2018 at 6:05 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Has to be. I use AA and SLSO, too, and I've never had that issue. And I just finished the AA with Serana, along with two others. A lot of romancing and no issues.

I'm trying to figure out what is causing the issue here, if I find out I will post it here, if I don't...well AA kinda sucks anyway, too much goodie goodie choices, too little jackass sociopath ones, normal Skyrim already sucks with this, to be a jackass you gotta miss out on EXP, Gold, and Loot from quests cause nearly if not all the devil-may-care choices  end dialogue and don't give you the quest. Nothing agains't good characters but I'm tired of it, what does a guy need to do for some rewarding evil choices around here... the only bloody reason for me to have AA is Serana and I hear you gotta be a fucking Edward Cullen during her quest e.e Vampires should be evil or at least selfish the whole vampire bleeding heart is really ridiculous...