32 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

try enabling always orgasm in slso mcm

try disabling  separate orgasm in sl mcm

just enabling the first one brings back the ending scene squirt but disabling the other stops any other orgasms happening besides the last scene so I guess i'll just leave it enabled.

At the least the effects are sorta back so it's better than nothing.

28 minutes ago, MayDayCray said:

Are you using the mod "Return to Sender"? If you are, turn off the option "magic suppression" and/or "deflect magic" and try to orgasm afterwards. 

nope not using that mod

41 minutes ago, Deathmaw said:

How do I make sex take longer? NPC orgasm seems to occur very fast even if I don't do anything.

in sexlab mcm disable auto progression

in slso mcm disable arousal bonus, reduce enjoyment modifiers, disable sexlab passive gains

After upgrading to 1.3.6 from 1.3.5, I'm getting double voices being played, sort of like an echo.  Each sound repeats itself right after the first sound is played.  I have the additional voice packs installed and it happens with all of them.  Has anyone else encountered this and figured out how to fix it?

My next step is to uninstall and reinstall, but wanted to check if there was a better way to fix.

13 minutes ago, bigbaddaboom0 said:

After upgrading to 1.3.6 from 1.3.5, I'm getting double voices being played, sort of like an echo.  Each sound repeats itself right after the first sound is played.  I have the additional voice packs installed and it happens with all of them.  Has anyone else encountered this and figured out how to fix it?

My next step is to uninstall and reinstall, but wanted to check if there was a better way to fix.

read changelog, stay at 1.3.5

now that overlapping was tested time to figure out workaround xD

After just a few testruns of this mod in conjunction to Radiant Prostitution I can already tell I'm loving this. Can make every repeat of a scene feel new and fresh since you hold the controls for how long it'll last to a degree, and it just immerses the crap outta me <3
I can't wait until sub/dom mods notice what a gem this is and begin integrating it.

I guess it's a matter of getting used to the mechanics, but it still feels just a bit off. Talking primarily about the stamina bar. The magica bar is genius and I love what it represents, but it feels like it's hard to tell what kinda effect I'm getting by draining my stamina bar trying to please either partner. Feels a bit unpredictable and unresponsive somehow.

The only real issue I'm having with it so far though is that 'Shift+Spacebar' sometimes breaks the animation set. It makes the player character stand upright and stop animating, but the rest of the scene continues as if nothing happened. It's not a constant error, it only happens once in a while. Can't use the sexlab hotkey to return actors to the default position to fix it either. Only fix I found was to change animation set with 'O'.

That small error aside I love the everloving heck out of this mod and can't wait to see how it'll spice things up when it comes to Sexlab animations. Well done!

Edit: Oh and also really interested in the implications of scenes being governed by your magica and stamina stats. Gives a whole new reason to level, and choose carefully what to level. I wonder, do you have plans to incorporate Hp somehow into this as well? -Not directly of course, but more as a governing stat for some aspect of animations. Because right now what you're doing is basically to incentivise levelling stamina and magica over Hp. 

1 hour ago, ParsleyParakeet said:

After just a few testruns of this mod in conjunction to Radiant Prostitution I can already tell I'm loving this. Can make every repeat of a scene feel new and fresh since you hold the controls for how long it'll last to a degree, and it just immerses the crap outta me <3
I can't wait until sub/dom mods notice what a gem this is and begin integrating it.

The only real issue I'm having with it so far though is that 'Shift+Spacebar' sometimes breaks the animation set. It makes the player character stand upright and stop animating, but the rest of the scene continues as if nothing happened. It's not a constant error, it only happens once in a while. Can't use the sexlab hotkey to return actors to the default position to fix it either. Only fix I found was to change animation set with 'O'.

Edit: Oh and also really interested in the implications of scenes being governed by your magica and stamina stats. Gives a whole new reason to level, and choose carefully what to level. I wonder, do you have plans to incorporate Hp somehow into this as well? -Not directly of course, but more as a governing stat for some aspect of animations. Because right now what you're doing is basically to incentivise levelling stamina and magica over Hp. 

someone wanted to make some action with Maria Eden, i havent heard any progress, so its probably dead, other mods? i doubt

its a bug with animation speed, its its less than 100, animation can get stuck, probably cant be fixed

stats are not very important, its their regen that is important

i dont see how hp can affect anything... other than run out and kill actor

@Ed86

I was hoping to increase the max animation speed. How should i go about it? is it something i have to change in the source script (which i now know how) or?

EDIT: looking at your latest update for the animation script:

FullEnjoymentMOD = PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(controller.ActorAlias(ActorSync).GetFullEnjoyment()/30/3, 0.25, 0.75)
                AnimSpeedHelper.SetAnimationSpeed(ActorRef, FullEnjoymentMOD+0.5, 0.5, 0)

do i change the +0.5 to a higher value if i want the max speed to increase? 

17 hours ago, luffyboy said:

@Ed86

I was hoping to increase the max animation speed. How should i go about it? is it something i have to change in the source script (which i now know how) or?

EDIT: looking at your latest update for the animation script:

FullEnjoymentMOD = PapyrusUtil.ClampFloat(controller.ActorAlias(ActorSync).GetFullEnjoyment()/30/3, 0.25, 0.75)
                AnimSpeedHelper.SetAnimationSpeed(ActorRef, FullEnjoymentMOD+0.5, 0.5, 0)

do i change the +0.5 to a higher value if i want the max speed to increase? 

1.1+0.5 is max

you know this is one of the few mods i admire. one side the mod itself and the other side is the follow up, it is rare nowadays, for that, thank you
i have noticed the update log of 1.3.7 and a thought just appeared.

i'm just wondering, and i'm not sure if i or someone else asked this before, if it was, i'm sorry

why not having the animation speed: disabled, enjoyment, stamina OR per-KEY

animation speed bar somewhere, which would always go middle (regular speed) the player can press a configurable key (left-right arrow maybe) to either speed or slow down the animation. this would go inline with (Actor Pleasure Priority Selection).

probably i'm dreaming as always. anywho, it would still my favorite mod ^_^

I'm not sure if this was something introduced in the latest update or something I've just done wrong, as I've only just installed the mod - but I'm finding that the voice packs aren't working in my setup. Papyrus logs show the following error:

[04/05/2018 - 01:36:19AM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:
    [None].SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.OnEffectFinish() - "SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.psc" Line ?
[04/05/2018 - 01:36:19AM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.OnEffectFinish() - "SLSO_SpellVoiceScript.psc" Line ?
[04/05/2018 - 01:37:10AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

Go and read the MME forums from the start.

About a hundred times, Ed said "that sounds hard, and it will take too long, and I can't be bothered" about some feature.

And today, that feature is in, and more, and half a dozen mods on top of that.

He's a complicated guy!

5 hours ago, Kathonica said:

I'm not sure if this was something introduced in the latest update or something I've just done wrong, as I've only just installed the mod - but I'm finding that the voice packs aren't working in my setup. Papyrus logs show the following error:

that error can be ignored, will fix it someday

hm... slso only support 1 animation thread, so if you start 2nd animation thread while 1st havent ended completly you may get no sound, not sure how to fix that

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Go and read the MME forums from the start.

"that sounds hard, and it will take too long, and I can't be bothered"

And today, that feature is in, and more, and half a dozen mods on top of that.

whats that?

He's a complicated guy!

he sure is

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

that error can be ignored, will fix it someday

hm... slso only support 1 animation thread, so if you start 2nd animation thread while 1st havent ended completly you may get no sound, not sure how to fix that

I use  SLSexlife and quite frequently couples will start pairing up and throwing down at camp (for instance). I can be boning Lydia and 2-3 other couples might be going at and I hear voices coming from everywhere! It really is like an orgy.

15 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

I use  SLSexlife and quite frequently couples will start pairing up and throwing down at camp (for instance). I can be boning Lydia and 2-3 other couples might be going at and I hear voices coming from everywhere! It really is like an orgy.

they use default voices.

slso animation control, voices, widgets and game works only in player scenes

22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

whats that?

I think you said that about thirty different features that are now in MME, back when they were first suggested.

It's such a common pattern you could almost translate "that sounds hard, and it will take too long, and I can't be bothered" into "maybe next year"

I think you said that about thirty different features that are now in MME, back when they were first suggested.

It's such a common pattern you could almost translate "that sounds hard, and it will take too long, and I can't be bothered" into "maybe next year"

Well next year comes every year and mme is... 4 years old?

Its quite big and complex, i did like 2 rewrites which took many months of time and without those, many recent features werent possible or would need 10 or so dependency mods

... and you probably wouldnt see dripping when aroused or even slso, if there were no those rewrites

Or you can bite more than you can handle and make a mess like things in a dark, or that dramma with zaz extended 8+ something

I have more respect for people that change their opinion when the facts change, than people that stick to whatever they first said just so they feel that re always right.

You can see the process unfolding over the years: Ed found out new stuff, and new things became possible, and he did them.

I'm not complaining, it was a compliment - or maybe not a compliment as such - more an acknowledgement that even when he jokes around he is still listening and always trying to improve - and you can take that how you want.

I think that's great. It's also a gift to us, that he's still enjoying making and improving mods, that we get for free.

Some other people got bored, or only continued because they turned it into a way to make money. Maybe some people only did it because they got attention from it. None of those people are "wrong", they can do as they like. Maybe that's the way it's headed, mostly. But there will always be some people, at any given point, who simply enjoy doing it.

An example of a mod that still has a hundred problems after four years, SD+ springs to mind. What it's trying to do is a big ask, and practically you can't really expect to make any NPC into a slave master and have it work out well, and it's definitely going to break things sometimes, but even if you put the problem with the basic idea aside, there are obvious technical issues that have never been fixed, and a huge game-play issue in the "tasks" feature that the author simply shrugs off to a certain extent, and it feels like since the take-over, more features got turned off to fix them than ever got put back. If I was going to guess, the author probably could have rewritten it from scratch better, much better, by now, instead of continuing the original SD, especially if they'd started small and added incremental improvements.

Software development has always worked best as an iterative process of improvement. A lot of programs iterate themselves into bloated monsters, but that's a different problem. The idea of huge waterfall releases is mostly discredited as an effective way to deliver, and "a working version" is far more valuable than a promise of some big-bang release a year from now.

It hasn't escaped me that Ed releases often, mostly with small changes, and it's a system that is delivering some of the most stable mods overall.