Aside from the Deathclaw from Lurking in the Dark not working, the entire questline for Caught in the Middle doesn't work. Even after I use the command 'restartquest bbm08' it does succeed in starting the quest... but I can't talk to anyone and have to force the quest along with 'setstage bbm08 XX' all the way to the end. The only time I could talk to anyone(also map markers didn't work and the deathclaw I was suppose to talk to(?) didn't exist. even after spawning him in, nothing. I could talk to the volunteer girl however, the menu showed up for that, however any option I clicked either ended the convo right there or I would say goodbye and that was that.

Jade's quest works perfect, Dogmeat, 'Family Affairs', 'Twisted Minds', 'When the Cows Come Home' and 'The Lost Children' all go off perfectly.

Curie's quest has an issue at the bloatfly where she doesn't do anything and just swims off into the water. It completes, but is odd.

Piper's quest has the issue of not starting, but when forced to start works fine up until the Deathclaw room where I can't talk to the girl and have to advance it manually. Also, she appeared in Jade's room after we found her mom(Can I just ask for more with the Ranger? I love that guy.) and had to talk to her before proceeding.

Cait's quest went just fine up until the Super Mutant part. She was basically stuck on her knees and I had to 'moveto player' her to talk to her. Other than that, perfect.

These are my current issues, the only real major ones(that can't be rectified with CCs) is the Deathclaw not being interactable and the Jamacia Plains quest being completely broken.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:53 PM, RitualClarity said:

Fertile Breeder has a perk that helps with breeding. Try that perk

That's Fertile Breeder, not Boston Breeder. Boston Breeder has no unlockable perks from level because of how Fallout 4's Perk System works, there's a pair of perks for the companions that are more in line with other companions rather than breeding related.

I'm stuck on the Captive quest. I had to use setstage to progress past the "hide or confront" part. Now I have to find the rad suits, but Hermes just stands outside the cave all day, 24 hours. It seems like he can't get into the cave, so he just stands there and sprints after me every single time. Since the rad suits don't seem to actually be on the markers, I don't have any time to search. He just hunts me down all the time. Also Sonia won't heal my radiation or give me any more bullets. I think there should be more warning about this quest, since it can really fuck up people playing on survival.

I managed to brute force my way up to the "escape from hermes" part of the Captive quest, again through sparing use of console commands but I still needed them. Sonia keeps breaking during the escape, she'll just stand there and seem like she's going to talk but won't say anything and won't move or follow me. Using setstage won't work since Abigail doesn't appear properly and Sonia still won't talk. Is there any way to get my stuff back so I can just forget about this whole thing? It's been a real waste of a few hours. Is there a command to access whatever inventory it's being stored in?

For those experiencing major issues with the Hermes quest, especially the final chase scene, here is the ID to get the duffle bag to spawn even if the scene doesn't trigger the right way:

Prid XX08a9a9
Enable

-If you can't find the bag-
Player.MoveTo XX08a9a9

-As per usual, replace XX with Boston Breeder's load order-

Weird question
If already pregnant before Hermes which of the following is it
Two babies, Baby and Deathclaw , Just a baby, or just an egg?

Second question:
Does the egg change the duration of pregnancy?  Currently 0.7 to 0.8 months so 8+ more to go

Third question:
If I install run the Hermes quest uninstall does my PC get to keep the Death claw baby in her belly??

Edit: I juggle mods so they go in and out all the time with only on going quests or mods that leave ever lasting rewards (baby death claw) end up always having to be installed .. or until the little guy dies.. if he/she can

Spoiler

Edit: made my rolls... soooo spring 2021 if it works well enough ( I've reloaded and lost hours of footage multiple times so no guarantees lol I just consider them to be premonitions )

6 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Weird question

Second question:
Does the egg change the duration of pregnancy?  Currently 0.7 to 0.8 months so 8+ more to go

Third question:
If I install run the Hermes quest uninstall does my PC get to keep the Death claw baby in her belly??

Edit: I juggle mods so they go in and out all the time with only on going quests or mods that leave ever lasting rewards (baby death claw) end up always having to be installed .. or until the little guy dies.. if he/she can

Reveal hidden contents

I honestly don't even remember adding in a part where the player is impregnated by the Deathclaw outside of regular encounters that fire off... but the pregnancy should be a regular one that follows the FPE pregnancy rules.

And here's a tip from Jade herself: once the egg comes out, add some Brahmin blocs, dice up a Tato, put it in a frying pan and voila, Deathclaw omelette that'll feed you for days if you ration it properly. ?

9 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Weird question

Second question:

Third question:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit: made my rolls... soooo spring 2021 if it works well enough ( I've reloaded and lost hours of footage multiple times so no guarantees lol I just consider them to be premonitions )

it does sound like you are using one of my mods (Wasteland Dairy)

the following is assuming you are using my mod (or another deathclaw impregnation mod)

1. should be a human baby

2. no, due to how the script works, all pregnancies are nine FPE months long (give or take)

3. assuming that it is my mod then yes you will keep the deathclaw pregnancy (assuming you are pregnant by a Deathclaw)

22 hours ago, ETHEREAL!! said:

Hey, the downloads been taken down from mega. is there any other way to access the files? Any other download links?

I assume you mean for the blank audio files?. someone did post an alternate in the comments but you will have to search to find it.

8 hours ago, malgrumm said:

I have a bit of an issue regarding the Twisted minds quest, everything works fine right up to the point where i enter Zanoth's cave, he kills the synth that teleports and then just stands there, can't interact with him and he doesn't speak at all.

Yeah, I had that issue too. Just use the console commands 'getstage bbmXX' 'setstage bbmXX+10 and he'll try to kill you. Win and the quest will proceed normally.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, Evilhomer said:

I assume you mean for the blank audio files?. someone did post an alternate in the comments but you will have to search to find it.

No, sorry. meant game files. every time i try to download breeder, im sent to a broken mega page. I was wondering if there was a different platform I  need to download it off of.

1 hour ago, ETHEREAL!! said:

No, sorry. meant game files. every time i try to download breeder, im sent to a broken mega page. I was wondering if there was a different platform I  need to download it off of.

so there is two download files

1. main mod with nearly everything except Voices and some armors (on Loverslab)

2. the blank voice files (on MEGA)

23 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

Yeah, I had that issue too. Just use the console commands 'getstage bbmXX' 'setstage bbmXX+10 and he'll try to kill you. Win and the quest will proceed normally.

What's the stage for siding with Zanoth? While having Brooke as a free settler for coastal cottage is nice, coastal cottage is limited to a single settler realistically due to space constraints.

2 hours ago, malgrumm said:

What's the stage for siding with Zanoth? While having Brooke as a free settler for coastal cottage is nice, coastal cottage is limited to a single settler realistically due to space constraints.

280. You can check the wiki for *most* of the quest stages. Not all of them.

You can move her to a different settlement either way. I'm not sure if she'll be a companion though. I've never tried. I also don't know what the benefits are to siding with Zanoth. 

14 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

You can move her to a different settlement either way. I'm not sure if she'll be a companion though. I've never tried. I also don't know what the benefits are to siding with Zanoth. 

That was all supposed to come at a later point. I intended for Brooke to be a companion and give Zanoth a nice tie-in with Far Harbor

On 12/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, ETHEREAL!! said:

Yeah... MEGA decides to screw with the links every now and again. I've updated it and it should work now.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, Oracle of Change said:

Thanks for that, as to the benefits you get from siding with Zanoth? wiki says boosted damage and xp gains.