What is the definition of Affinity Level 2 and Affinity Level 3?

I am familiar with CA_Affinity, but those values seem to run from -1000 to +1000.

Reason I ask - I am unable to start Jade's affinity based Quests.

And at this point - she refuses to go on dates, and Quests and objectives for games don't show up...

19 hours ago, fred200 said:

What is the definition of Affinity Level 2 and Affinity Level 3?

I am familiar with CA_Affinity, but those values seem to run from -1000 to +1000.

Reason I ask - I am unable to start Jade's affinity based Quests.

And at this point - she refuses to go on dates, and Quests and objectives for games don't show up...

Affinity level 2 means she's friendly and Affinity level 3 means she's infatuated, I believe. Basically you'll have to do nice things around her (mostly pick locks, she digs that). Affinity Score changes brought on by dialogue options for some reason don't register properly to change the Affinity Level, so you'll have to keep doing those random little things. Pick locks, walk around naked, enter Power Armor or drink booze, any of those will do for Jade.

12 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Affinity level 2 means she's friendly and Affinity level 3 means she's infatuated, I believe. Basically you'll have to do nice things around her (mostly pick locks, she digs that). Affinity Score changes brought on by dialogue options for some reason don't register properly to change the Affinity Level, so you'll have to keep doing those random little things. Pick locks, walk around naked, enter Power Armor or drink booze, any of those will do for Jade.

Pick locks, drink booze, kill bandits. You know. New Vegas stuff.

8 hours ago, Bopp1 said:

Hey can someone send me the link for the mod that actually allows you to talk to Hermes and have him fuck you?

Just get sex em up. Go to the MCM and set it to simple flirting. Assign a hotkey and boom.

I haven't had success getting him to work. Either way it's a railroaded quest.

10 hours ago, malgrumm said:

Hmm, i seem to have a problem with that deathclaw near sommerville place, can't interact with him...pretty sure i asked this before but i don't think i got an answer.

Same, I've been waiting for that fix. Kinda want him as a companion.

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Sorry my dumb and lazy quest, but how this mods works? I have installed as well, its enabled, but nothing happened until now, any quest started or belly morph. 

Thanks a lot.

Moacir Jr.

You'll have to run into the quests organically. The easiest way to see if it's installed is to head to Diamond City and see if there's a woman right outside Piper's house. This woman should be named and wearing metal armor.

The first quest you run into kinda depends on how you play the game, I suppose. I think the easiest quest to get started is at Oberland Station.

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

You'll have to run into the quests organically. The easiest way to see if it's installed is to head to Diamond City and see if there's a woman right outside Piper's house. This woman should be named and wearing metal armor.

The first quest you run into kinda depends on how you play the game, I suppose. I think the easiest quest to get started is at Oberland Station.

Thank yo so much... I will verify... 

14 minutes ago, NutBoi said:

When I get captured by Hermes the quest tells me to hide or confront Hermes but I can't even talk to him. I can't do anything.

Always have multiple saves (from a short time prior) and keep on making saves. Try a previous save and see if it is replicated more than once. 

Then if there is.. I believe there is a debug option for BB .. run that and report it here.  If there isn't.. (been awhile. lol) then load order would be useful. Hopefully someone could chime in with the above info and help. Better yet.. the previous save will let you continue.

7 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Always have multiple saves (from a short time prior) and keep on making saves. Try a previous save and see if it is replicated more than once. 

Then if there is.. I believe there is a debug option for BB .. run that and report it here.  If there isn't.. (been awhile. lol) then load order would be useful. Hopefully someone could chime in with the above info and help. Better yet.. the previous save will let you continue.

I... don't have any saves from before getting captured...

I can't remember that section as it has been a long time. Likely before you removed the mod it was there... just not available to you ... Shame you jumped the gun before someone could respond. I remember another mod where stuff was taken from me.. I thought it was gone.. it was there. I just didn't get it.

Also you could have some of those added back by command if needed.

In any case, wiwth mods you want to be sure you have regular saves. This goes for all mods not just this one.

22 hours ago, pepertje said:

About this quest, on my first run it started immediatly at my first entry at Diamond City. 

But in my second run, doesn't matter how many times I met her, Dogmeat never tried to mount her, so the quest didn't even began.

Any idea?

currently doing the cait quest:

is it normal/supposed to be that, after cait has met the yao guai, cait is still a follower?

As in: i can afterwards still tell her to wait/follow and go somewhere. I can't dismiss her (only ask her how things are going with the yao guai).
But she is not following me on her own and instead waits at the yao guai location.

edit: nvmnd, cait is following me now. Crap, i suppose something's bugged?
should i dismiss her before meeting the yao guai?

On 12/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, Verasmile2 said:

About this quest, on my first run it started immediatly at my first entry at Diamond City. 

But in my second run, doesn't matter how many times I met her, Dogmeat never tried to mount her, so the quest didn't even began.

Any idea?

Hmmm... not sure if I hooked in some sort of extra requirement, but more likely an alias isn't filling correctly. Try to find if the quest is running by typing "GetQuestRunning BBM13"

On 12/11/2020 at 1:22 AM, NutBoi said:

After the heartbreak of loosing all my stuff I have decided to remove this mod.

I hate to break it to you but there's an easy way to get your stuff back. It's a duffel bag that has all of it so all you had to do way prid the fucker and transfer all items.

26 minutes ago, pepertje said:

I hate to break it to you but there's an easy way to get your stuff back. It's a duffel bag that has all of it so all you had to do way prid the fucker and transfer all items.

Or an easier way, just in case you can't find it, is to drop everything that you don't want to lose into any settlement BEFORE starting the quest.

BBM03B - doctor dont talk to me in diamond city (stage ~70) (I was trying to start to talk to doctor before with (BBM09) but doctor also was not talking

BBM05 - "Have a walk with Jean" stage, we walked about 50-100 m from Sunshine Tidings Co-Op, and she just staying on same place 

Then in a few stages later Luna kill all the bloatfly in church