There is no mod that I know of that will create a bulge on a female sim unless made as a default, or a non-default body. Most will create a bulge in the mesh of the garment so it is unique to that garment item being worn. This being the case - no, I haven't seen any female bottoms of any kind that have a male bulge.  Sounds like material for a future project to me... Unless, someone else does it first.

5 hours ago, Non-sequitur said:

I looked into it. Interesting.

I spent the afternoon making a prototype and thought it was good enough to put out here - considering the urgency or the need...

Enjoy!

Wow, I definitely wasn't anticipating a brand new creation when I asked if any were around! This is great to see, thank you so much for putting the work in on this! :)

• 3 months later...
On 8/8/2020 at 8:12 PM, simsloverj123 said:

WCIF an abortion mod?

Nraas Master Controller has options to end pregnancy, I believe under the advanced settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Has this hair from The Sims 4 Seasons - "Ombre Long Wavy" ever been converted for The Sims 3?

Spoiler

2096282811_OmbreLongWavy.jpg.0c1c185e199996946ada0b683d6fc5b4.jpg

I've been wanting that hair for a new Sim for weeks, it is EXACTLY the style I'm looking for.

I'm aware that it has been converted for TS2, so it gave me hope that maybe a TS3 conversion was somewhere out there.

I've hunted high and low for it with no luck so far, so I'd be eternally grateful for any help in this search!

6 hours ago, JoshQ said:

I’m not aware of anyone converting TS4 hair made by EA, probably you’ll have better luck searching for a similar one made by the community.

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it! Hopefully I'll be able to find a similar style.

(I love your work, by the way!)

Hey guys! I heard that there is a cream pie animation (possibly by Twilightstorm?) somewhere for Sims 3 and I'd love to have it! I tried searching but I couldn't find anything. I know about the forced creampie moodlet thing but I heard there is an actual animation as well.

22 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I know about the forced creampie moodlet thing but I heard there is an actual animation as well.

It is, you will see it, but the penis must be out and it should not in between a animation change. And you need to be fast with looking ?

It takes less then a  half second, when you force him to come.....

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

It is, you will see it, but the penis must be out and it should not in between a animation change. And you need to be fast with looking ?

How do you trigger it?

14 hours ago, Clydie said:

Good to know! Thanks! I'll have to have her in the perfect position and then pause really fast ?

On 8/25/2020 at 3:15 AM, Verisimilar said:

Has this hair from The Sims 4 Seasons - "Ombre Long Wavy" ever been converted for The Sims 3?

IF it exists, it will most likely be here... https://simshairs.com/download_type/free-download/ or here... https://thesimscatalog.com/sims3/category/hairstyles/

Simshair.com says they have every hair ever made for TS3. So if you go there, pack lunch!!! No promises, but there IS a lot there.

On 9/5/2020 at 8:27 PM, LadySmoks said:

So if you go there, pack lunch!!! No promises, but there IS a lot there.

Over 6000 for females - geesh! I can feel the legs of the table holding up my desktop beginning to fail.....

And I thought the options I had for Skyrim and Fallout 4 were overkill. Surprisingly (or maybe not....) quite a few of the hairstyles are shared between The Sims 3 and the Bethesda games a far as CC goes. So conversions must be the easiest way to create new items since it's so popular.

Yes, if you need hair for sims, it's there!

23 minutes ago, landess said:

So conversions must be the easiest way to create new items

I've personally never been able to get tools to work to be able to open other games' CC. I think Nonsequitur has some experience with other games????

Some examples of one I happened to upload from 2 different games - look familiar?

Spoiler

1831036223_SelineandInigo.png.9d47662de9b18b046985e8f7013548c2.pngScreenshot-334.jpg.1cb114ceb0511153d990ab75919495ed.jpg

@LadySmoks If I had to guess it was 2 different tools/programs which do similar things, and save certain 'working' files in the same format basically - or something like that. So opening the CC from one game in it's respective tool, and then copying the mesh/etc. to the folder for the tool of another game. (This is just a very simplistic thought on what is likely a bit more complicated - perhaps even needing other tools in between) 

Yet there is no doubt both of these hairs are based on the same mesh.

44 minutes ago, landess said:

If I had to guess it was 2 different tools/programs which do similar things

Because of FemmeBot, I've played with sim hair far more recently, and learned a little. As I see it, basics of any 3d part is the mesh, and the mesh UV. The UV being what textures are applied to. Sim body UV mapping is different from TS3 to TS4. Although I haven't looked at TS4 hair, a TS3 hair UV is basically rectangular blocks of triangles on a 1024 x 1024 map. Blender tools allow various exploded mesh views to be projected to the map, including a block type. Again, not having tried this, I'm only speculating, but I also image that hair from another game could have it's UV projected in a similar fashion. So, once a hair mesh is properly sized to fit a sim head, and the mesh UV is projected to a UV map, the mesh can be exported as wavefront object and various TS3 tools convert it to function in TS3. Textures are made in GIMP or Photoshop, and you have your converted hair.

Clothes can also probably be done using UV projections, but body parts must fit the standard EA UV as all skins follow that map. I refer back to another thread you know of regarding trying to use foreign body meshes in TS3. )))

• 1 month later...

While trying to find a specific type of swim wear to be used as a top with shorts, I spent 3-4 hours searching unsuccessfully. I'm quite surprised I wasn't able to find this item/style. I began my search using keywords: Sims 3 one piece string bikini, but so many sims 4 references began to bleed into real life advertisements. During my searches I became aware of other terminology which got me closer to the style, but not one Sims 3 CC download option or reference. I've seen a couple 'full body outfits' flagged/classified as tops being able to be worn with a chosen bottom. 'Bill Sims' has several items which fit this style - bodysuits/tops which can be worn with any bottom.

The style of swimwear I'm looking for is similar to this: a3491abf677bb3b140a83cc8d5d5054b--slings

The variety of terms applicable are: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sims+3+Sling+Shot+One+Piece+Halter+Thong+Bodysuit+Bikini+Monokini+Swimsuit&atb=v209-1&iax=images&ia=images

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sims+3+Micro+Bikini+Bra+Mini+V-string+Thong+...&atb=v209-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

While showing a 'one piece', I was actually inspired by a 2 piece: A skimpy top like above with a matching bottom that actually IS a thong which also goes over the shoulders instead of the hips.

Anyways: This is the idea - anything close would be acceptable. If found as a top would be more than perfect, but as a full body, I may be able to have it flagged as just a top as well (I have several Items which act as 'full body' while being found in either top or bottom)