I see that you have satisfactorily solved the issue of the patch (when creators like Nonsequitur or Ladysmoks come to the rescue this forum is wonderful), I have reviewed my file and I have not found anything that you do not already have, except perhaps the carriage issue, I have some that Eodsy converted sims 3 from the Sims 2 models from Hexameter. I am not sure if they are usable or just decoration but if you want to try them I will send them to you with pleasure

HexameterMaidMobile_.png

HexameterHandyman_.png

HexameterGardener convert_.png

HexameterNannyMobile_.png

7 hours ago, Patriguz said:

if you want to try them I will send them to you with pleasure

As a user of the Chopper converted to a Chariot, the reins on these look familiar, along with the height of the 'driver'. I'd be glad to take a look at these and would use them in the Pravven World I've been procrastinating in completing. (Medieval world with zero population, so every household would need a custom family) It does have a road system.

Palm Shadows - which I've used for the Pirate Island has no roads pathed. The creator colored parts of the world to look like paths, keeping them clear of trees, etc. Yet in my experience Sims pretty much path as the crow flies. I haven't tested having them walk over mountains yet, but did have an issue when one decided to use his personal water craft to go boating in a very small stream created more for decoration: He entered his boat, and couldn't go 'anywhere' so after sitting there for several seconds, he left the boat - swimming - and proceeded to float up to the top of the game box with his icon zipping around like some crackhead roadrunner. A reset fixed him, and his boat needed to be 'delete object'. I have noticed many sims wearing their swimsuits as well because straight line pathing has them crossing small streams instead of just walking around. Oh Well, not a perfect world, but small and works well enough I guess.

@Patriguz Sadly they are decorations. They look fine, but I found them in sculptures, after seeing this in S3PE:   Data: "Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Decorations.Mimics.SculptureFloorBarrelStack3x1"    >The only menu option was 'view'.

Screenshot-122.jpg.6f714106824a26d12b7184efcff21383.jpg

7 hours ago, Patriguz said:

if you have already closed the pirate world

Nah, I never 'close' worlds unless I find an issue while checking it out before committing to 'using' it. This way it becomes part of my game play loop / saved series that I pick and choose from when I want to just play - I've already done the lion's share of work so now I can just load them up and play to my hearts content - as you probably noticed, I've been trying to 'complete' the Star Wars theme - yet as I continue messing with it, I either continue to search for specific types of items, or stumble across stuff which never presented themselves during a search.   <A lot like the Jack Sparrow Hair above - never once showed during all my searches for 'pirate'>  Sure!, I'd be glad to have that specific bandana hair as I do have a few hat accessories that could also fit over it on certain outfit choices including it.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

You probably have this one... Jack Sparrow

No, It never revealed itself during my searches as I mentioned above - but thanks to you, I do now! Not sure if I should make him a playable character - or use him as a service NPC like our favorite mailman (will see a mailman regularly/can be interacted with by invite)

7 minutes ago, landess said:

or use him as a service NPC like our favorite mailman

Either way can be fun, and with Nraas, easy enough to make him payable any time and switch back. Just thought about this... Keith Richards' character! Now that's a pirate!!! )))

On 4/5/2021 at 8:35 AM, landess said:

Sadly they are decorations. They look fine, but I found them in sculptures

It may be posible to exchange the mesh of the carriage with an existing motor vehicle. The entry and action points would need to be changed though and the horse would be static.  Perhaps Dailycard would want to tackle a project like this. 

1 hour ago, Nonsequitur said:

It may be posible to exchange the mesh of the carriage with an existing motor vehicle. The entry and action points would need to be changed though and the horse would be static.  Perhaps Dailycard would want to tackle a project like this. 

https://modthesims.info/d/460289/roman-gladiator-chariot-and-parking-space.html

This uses the chopper - so one needs that EP for it to work. Looking at those decorations - not sure how one would handle the placement of the Sim sitting higher than the default state of car vehicles - maybe the bus drivers have a setting that could be exported for use by playable sims?  Bus drivers are base game - school bus is what I was thinking about.

yep.  The animation sequences to get in/on and out/off are already there. Matching the Steps and seat would be a matter of scaling the mesh mostly, or just move them and point to the school bus driver animation sequence for that item.  The rains are just matching the animations steering wheel grip position with the rains mesh.  Then you have a stand-alone vehicle that is NOT a school bus, that looks like the Sim is riding a Western Theam Park Statue. At least you can change the audio clip so it doesn't sound like a car revving... lol

I may know a lot about the in's and out's of making things for this game but, vehicles are not one of them. I've never had much success making them so they actually show when you drive them.  Changing sounds, Shapes, lights,  interior/exterior... even Frankenmeshing, but can't get them to show properly.  Haven't found where in the XML or control files where to adjust the View controls for the various LOD's...  Must be a proprietary secret for vehicle builders.

If you have a Carriage that has it's own animation sequences - be it horses animated or just the driver getting on-board and driving it... the mesh for the carriage  can be replaced with just about any similar shape.  As long as all the entry points, access points and targets match - no problem. The problem comes in with importing and exporting the mesh. Some things are not carried with the mesh and must be manually replaced - that is the mystery process no one likes to share :heartbreak:... lol

Of course, this all depends on the creator NOT messing with the database type or otherwise blocking access to edit.

I never block my creations and welcome all to use them, alter them as they wish. Just mention me as the donor... lol (Vanity).

Ideally, having a carriage that has a Sim-Horse:  Come to Sim, Sim harness horse, and horse Trots or Gallup's when vehicle is in motion - sequences. The Carriage would be the vehicle with no or just a squeaky wheel  audio clip. Sound is from the horse animation sequences or an added audio clip of rapid horse-snorting.  At this moment - it's out of my Forte. That's why I suggested https://www.loverslab.com/profile/642322-dailycard/  He knows vehicles. 

In theory, this Eodsy Wedding coach is drivable, but I never dared to use it, I don't like the driver's position (I suppose he had to lower it to match that of a car) and I don't know if the horse has any kind of animation. It's one of those things that you download as original and I hadn't thought about it again. The download link is dead so I put it here in case someone wants to try it

1406931108_4.jpg

1406931114_2.jpg

1406931115_eodsy-c.-weddingcoach-convert.sims3pack

9 hours ago, Patriguz said:

this Eodsy Wedding coach is drivable

Looks like a car I have. The car is unfortunately freakishly big and does not look right... possible for reasons mentioned, it may have been cloned from that carriage and driver sitting position etc.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CHboom! said:

hairband as accessory

Might not find one, or very few out there and very hard to find. An accessory for hair is usually hair specific, being part of the hair as it's impossible (very hard) to make something that would look good on a lot of hair choices.

Besides, a pic would be good so someone might be able to have a better idea what you are looking for.

Greetings, headbands as accessories I only have these two for girls, they are not exactly sporty but there is nothing else. 

One from Jennysims and the other, I honestly don't know who the author is and that he has versions for men and children in a separate package in case you want them

The links are broken so I add them directly.

The third is a bandana for men, also an accessory, I'll put the photo in case you are interested.

HeadbandAccFemaleMale_jennisims.png

TheBleedingWoodland_FemaleHeadband.jpg

Ade-Caleb Bandana.jpg

HeadbandAccFemaleMale_jennisims.package TheBleedingWoodland_FemaleHeadband.package

4 hours ago, Patriguz said:

headbands as accessories

I can check to see if any use the hat sliders. I'm surprised how many objects are compatible with those sliders as they can be a lifesaver.

One does - the other doesn't (bleeding woodland).

Spoiler

Screenshot-345.jpg.41df8fa5de13dfd1536d9daeb4a37f82.jpgScreenshot-344.jpg.a4ac5834dedc188d7c0b67441352444f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to trying Babydoll from Suckerpunch again. I can't believe I haven't seen a proper 'Sailormoon' Top for females yet made for the Sims 3. That and finding the proper length leggings which are NOT actually stockings is lacking.

Screenshot-384.jpg.985dccf7ce09be7da79e68fea65c7290.jpg

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=suckerpunch+babydoll&atb=v209-1&iax=images&ia=images

I do have the entire outfit properly made - for SKYRIM. But I haven't played that in quite some time.

Spoiler

706122787_skyrimBabydoll.png.c7fdb4f2e313d9e12d6a1043773cab5d.png

Of course the Sims 4 has one - Grrrrrrrrrr

SC4-108655_MAIN.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Babydoll.png.82b514565c4569e5707fe8f513d52935.png