29 minutes ago, Non-sequitur said:

Overlay, Color, Multiplier, and Specular

Not 100% sure, but there are no options to select mask, 3 or 4 color, and no color options for nude parts.

Adding dirt... don't need 4-color channels. Besides, Just different ways to accomplish the same result.  Like I said they can act as the normal image groups but, they are additive. 

Use the base mesh and make as shoe or make an overlay like stockings. Just one surface over another.  Point is, just adding a little dirt to the bottom or edge of a foot is just an overlay.  A smudge or darker area on the base image. There are a dozen ways to add a little darker area to the skin, or by having a mostly invisible shoe. I've tried it using the nude foot and it worked (as a test).

If the options aren't there use group_base as a doner mesh for another shoe where the color channels, categories, and other options are available. Only add the overlay "dirt" smudge.  This makes it an invisible shoe using the nude base mesh and only has the "dirt" for a paint job. 

• 3 weeks later...

is there any mod or configuration that allows me to block messages in the right corner of the screen ? errortrap, KW and etc. messages sometimes seem to give problems and keeps repeating the same messages hundreds of times 

existe algum mod ou configuração que me permita bloquear as mensagens no canto direito da tela ? tipo mensagens do Errortrap, do KW e etc. algumas vezes parece que dá problema e fica repetindo a mesma mensagens centenas de vezes 

If you are getting a lot of error-trap messages and they are pretty much the same thing.  you have an item in your game that is most likely corrupted, in conflict, or is blocking a Sim Path. 

Look at where the error occurs. See if there is a fence, gate, plant, or something blocking the sim or other path or placed incorrectly.

Use Delphy Tools or other tools to check your mods folder (or Sims3packs) for conflicts and corruptions.

If you can't seem to find it - remove one package at a time (or a binary search method) and try again until it works - that last one (or group) removed will be (have) the bad one.

When I made PG World I had a lot of error-trap hits at one location.  Turned out it was a door placed when Moveobjects was active and it ended up not being usable by Sims. Threw a lot of errors.   I can sympathize with you having a ton of notices - can end up being hundreds and clog things up. 

3 hours ago, Non-sequitur said:

If you are getting a lot of error-trap messages and they are pretty much the same thing.  you have an item in your game that is most likely corrupted, in conflict, or is blocking a Sim Path. 

It would be nice to know the contents of the error message instead of having to guess - I myself have had to add doors to a ground floor of an apartment and remove the hidden room marker because Sim NPC's would spawn in the hidden room and couldn't path out - so I'd just get the same error message spamming me.

Yes - these are created for a reason - ignoring them won't make the problem disappear and will likely cause the game to either crash or act unfavorably over time by eating system resources.

@rafallvana@ Blocking errors isn't a good way to play. You'll need to find the error and fix the reason for it. Most scripting mods of size will usually have the ability to disable notifications which are basic game play oriented, but errors are something different - do you want your car to block a low petrol or oil warning?

12 hours ago, Non-sequitur said:

Se você está recebendo muitas mensagens de armadilha de erro e elas são praticamente a mesma coisa. você tem um item em seu jogo que provavelmente está corrompido, em conflito ou bloqueando um Sim Path. 

Veja onde ocorre o erro. Veja se há uma cerca, portão, planta ou algo bloqueando o sim ou outro caminho ou colocado incorretamente.

Use Delphy Tools ou outras ferramentas para verificar sua pasta de mods (ou Sims3packs) por conflitos e corrupções.

Se você não conseguir encontrá-lo - remova um pacote por vez (ou um método de pesquisa binária) e tente novamente até que funcione - o último (ou grupo) removido será (terá) o ruim.

Quando criei PG World, tive muitos acertos de armadilhas de erro em um local. Acontece que era uma porta colocada quando Moveobjects estava ativo e acabou não sendo utilizável por Sims. Jogou um monte de erros. Eu posso simpatizar com você por receber uma tonelada de avisos - podem acabar sendo centenas e entupir as coisas. 

8 horas atrás, landess disse:

Seria bom saber o conteúdo da mensagem de erro em vez de ter que adivinhar - eu mesmo tivo que adicionar portas ao andar térreo de um apartamento e remover o marcador de quarto escondido porque NPCs de Sims iriam aparecer no quarto escondido e não apropriado t caminho para fora - então eu iria receber a mesma mensagem de erro me enviando spam.

Sim - eles são criados por uma razão - ignorá-los não fará com que o problema desapareça e provavelmente fará com que o jogo trave ou aja desfavoravelmente ao longo do tempo consumindo recursos do sistema.

@ rafallvana @ Bloquear erros não é uma boa maneira de jogar. Você encontrou o erro e corrige o motivo. A maioria dos mods de script de tamanho geralmente têm a capacidade de desativar notificações que são orientadas para o jogo básico, mas os erros são algo diferente - você quer que seu carro bloqueie um aviso de gasolina ou óleo baixo?

dear ones i didn't even know that there was a mod that checked for broken content. you are amazing. I ended up removing the errortrap from the entire po, I saw in some comment that even a yes stopped reading a book he restarts because he thinks it is stuck, after I removed it all the KW content started to work the best. now I have a question in my head, Should I or shouldn't I play without errortrap? and thanks for telling me about the broken file checker!

12 hours ago, Non-sequitur said:

Se você está recebendo muitas mensagens de armadilha de erro e elas são praticamente a mesma coisa. você tem um item em seu jogo que provavelmente está corrompido, em conflito ou bloqueando um Sim Path. 

Veja onde ocorre o erro. Veja se há uma cerca, portão, planta ou algo bloqueando o sim ou outro caminho ou colocado incorretamente.

Use Delphy Tools ou outras ferramentas para verificar sua pasta de mods (ou Sims3packs) por conflitos e corrupções.

Se você não conseguir encontrá-lo - remova um pacote por vez (ou um método de pesquisa binária) e tente novamente até que funcione - o último (ou grupo) removido será (terá) o ruim.

Quando criei PG World, tive muitos acertos de armadilhas de erro em um local. Acontece que era uma porta colocada quando Moveobjects estava ativo e acabou não sendo utilizável por Sims. Jogou um monte de erros. Eu posso simpatizar com você por receber uma tonelada de avisos - podem acabar sendo centenas e entupir as coisas. 

wow i found so much Delphi tools on the internet that i don't know which one is right, could you indicate the right one?

1 hour ago, rafallvana@ said:

I ended up removing the errortrap from the entire po

You may want to keep error trap, but change a setting in Overwatch. Near the bottom is an option called 'stuck check'. You can turn this off if it bothers you. If you search the Sims 3 forum you can find a reference to change the length of time Overwatch takes before initiating action, which allows the game more time to sort out the extra scripts running before taking action. If you actually have stuck characters - you want to fix them/reason or it keeps happening over and over and over and over and..........

1 hour ago, rafallvana@ said:

Should I or shouldn't I play without errortrap?

Error-Trap is very good at letting you know something is not quite right. But, in order for it to do that - it must constantly be eating up time-slices. And, it doesn't fix the problem. It is a tool to check things in-game, to point you to something .  Once you see that there are very few errors with how you have set up your world, lot, or added CC... remove it.   Less active control is better game play - less overhead competing for resource time. Approach each custom world as its own - with a Sims 3 folder and Mods of its own - be minimalist (ideally).  Common CC shared between all your worlds are placed in separate Mods/Packages sub-folder... Plug & Play.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, landess said:

‎ Você pode querer manter a armadilha de erro, mas altere uma configuração em Overwatch. Perto da parte inferior está uma opção chamada "verificação presa". Você pode desligar isso se isso te incomodar. Se você pesquisar no fórum Sims 3, você pode encontrar uma referência para alterar o tempo que Overwatch leva antes de iniciar a ação, o que permite ao jogo mais tempo para classificar os scripts extras em execução antes de agir. Se você realmente tem personagens presos - você quer corrigi-los/razão ou isso continua acontecendo mais e mais e mais e mais e ..........‎

Obrigado .

On 11/17/2020 at 6:12 PM, Non-sequitur said:

‎Error-Trap é muito bom em deixar você saber que algo não está certo. Mas, para que ele faça isso , ele deve estar constantemente comendo fatias de tempo. E isso não resolve o problema. É uma ferramenta para verificar as coisas no jogo, para apontar para algo. Uma vez que você vê que há muito poucos erros com a forma como você configurou o seu mundo, lote, ou adicionado CC ... ‎‎ ‎‎removê-lo.‎‎ ‎‎ Menos controle ativo é melhor jogo - menos sobrecarga competindo por tempo de recurso. Aproxime-se de cada mundo personalizado como seu próprio - com uma pasta Sims 3 e Mods próprios - seja minimalista (idealmente). CC comum compartilhado entre todos os seus mundos são colocados em subpatos mods/pacotes separados... Plug & Play.‎

i understood, more or less !

• 3 months later...

Shoes and legwarmers:

These are the legwarmers (shoes) which include custom feet.

... IOG ... TRSLegWarmersСropped.package

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Shoes were custom made for me as a thankyou:

af Landess Open-Toe Bombat Boots - Nonsequitur.package

They were adapted from these:  https://vittleruniverse.blogspot.com/2017/09/universe-heels-ts3.html

Because 'ADFLY' - here are 3 'versions'

VittlerUniverseFentySandalsV1TS3.zip

VittlerUniverseUniverseHeelsTS3.zip

The only thing I can't find for my Pirate theme is a good eyepatch - go figure! The best option has been removed from MTS by the creator EsmereldaF. I looked for a 'archived' copy but no luck. During my search I found MANY references to this particular one with it being listed as a 'requirement' for many other uploads. Geesh!

I found a few but they don't fit the bill really so decided to check to see if anyone here has an archived copy ......

th? id = OIP.KmHRz9k_CnPJowgtfSg69gHaFP% 26p

The Pirate hat shown is also by the same artist, and ALSO removed. <grrrrrr> I even checked Russian websites and archived lists. Seriously - not a HQ eyepatch (classic) for the Sims 3? WTF? The only other lead which could have been promising was 'not found' and I couldn't find anything at all on the artist.

http://simswiki.info/?title=Sims_3_Content_List:Historical_and_Ethnic   Hair and Accessories: at bottom - artist - PTylo> The closest I found was a PTylos, yet nothing for Sims 3 / Pirates.

>>>>This has got to be one of the best eyepatches I have ever seen:

true-lies-laser-time-charlton-heston.gif

On 3/29/2021 at 12:25 AM, landess said:

eyepatch

Another "I'm sorry... I'm lazy". I have a left and right that I converted from TS4 for my Alice FemmeBot, never quite finished, so never uploaded. Thinking to try to use "hat grip" for the final version now, as I have been doing much more playing with bones and having more success in changing things, and making them stick.

2 hours ago, sim333 said:

Any one will fit from this?

When in doubt, search in Russia!!!

Also, @landess, as I have a few gothic theme outfits, perhaps they would also work for pirates? Males with long coats with lace cuffs, nickers, etc... Also from Russian sites!

5 hours ago, sim333 said:

quite pirates looks

I already have 2 'flower' eyepatches, including the one shown in your link as well as that 'Glam Rock' version. The flowers are cool, but not what I want to put on my 'manly men'. The Glam rock 'is' the closest to what I'm looking for but it is sub-par for my needs (on a bald head it doesn't even touch parts of the head and the strap is kind of wonky).

The one with spike is the only one I had seen yet, but for historical 'accuracy', I will pass on that also. Thanks for the link, as anyone can find use besides myself.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

gothic theme outfits

Yeah, I have some medieval ones as well - while to the people of the time, I'm sure they would notice a huge difference like we do in fashion over just 10 years, while for me - they work just fine for wenches and scallywags. Even some Lords and Ladies. I had all these 'ripped' clothings from Supernatural and other EA packs, and finally got to use them ALL on the plantation workers.

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

such clothes are not useful by chance?

two

I'm 'trying' to stay away from short / mini outfits as ladies simply didn't dress like that - but the second outfit is pretty amazing. Looking it up has links to a dead tumbler page. I can't download from the Russian site because "Available to users only". I get a blank javascript link.

Even with translate on - a site like that is very hard for me to navigate as many of the menus and words are part of an image art and not normal script.

20 minutes ago, sim333 said:

but  I don't find boots and packages sizes are terrible ..:(

Thanks for this :D   Back at ya: Found this Hair referenced by the maker of the Pirate ship/houseboat. It's a Newsea hair with a bandana accessory. The link references TSR <cough cough> But TSR won't give it up, and it doesn't show when doing a normal search by content/date. It skips right over Newsea hair on Dec 8 2010. So fuck'em. I found this odd site which has many hairs, but one has to do some browser cut and paste shit to bypass the posted link and get to a 'mirror'.

http://sunsetsims.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php/tag/newsea/    When clicking a picture to download, one gets a sort of 404 error. Then just paste the new domain over the old and refresh - bypass the 'Adfly wannabe" and it brings up a mediafire download page. Easy enough...

For example this hair was linked to: http://digg.to/d3BAS but changing it to: http://sh.st/d3BAS Brings up a Shorte.st page like an adfly with a skip this ad button top right. which brings one to: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jc2whaf0pcqa269/TS3-Newsea-WildSoul.rar/file 

1675819.jpg

11 hours ago, sim333 said:

I don't find boots

The 'boots' are part of the outfit like many of the Sims Medieval conversions found in the links kindly provided by Patriguz. One simply needs to have a set of 'Invisible Shoes' to hide the feet. Lucky for KW users newer builds include an option to remove shoes now so only accessories remain equipped.

Thanks again - looks great!

Pirate.png.454a87345a0e2e614e2da57f219c4046.png

>>>>> The hat appears to be Hat-slider compatible as well (accessory hat) so one can make adjustments as needed!

3 hours ago, Nonsequitur said:

I felt obligated to throw my 1-1 / 2 cents

I can set accessories to be used by both sexes, with the larger version looking more like I was hoping to find. As long as the base were a pair of glasses, then the Sliders for them should allow me to position and shape perfectly!

>> I'll give them a shot! Thanks!

- Works fine - Mentioned on the download page as well - all sliders for glasses are recognized by the eye patch.

BTW - the eye patches already show up in my browser search now.