On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, clytngrffn said:

I have been looking everywhere for a Sims 3 mod I use to have, I believe it is an updated version of Animated WooHoo, called Passion and Romance. Can anyone please guide me to it or even the most updated Animated WooHoo mod? I have version 1.69, any help would be much appreciated.

Is this what your looking for? 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/82485-passion-requires-patch-level-163/?hl=sims3+passion

Just getting back into Sims 3. Been away for close to 2 years and most of the sites I had CC from have since shutdown. But back a few years ago I had a default body shape that I used on my sims. It only showed when they where completely nude, didn't have any custom cloths for it or anything but I had my Kinky mod set to full nude so it would show. I can't remember the exact name if it but I got it from BAS, they are now shutdown. If I remember correctly it was a Made of Dreams body shape by Chris? Would love to get my hands on that body shape again since all my sims 3 CC is on a pc hard drive that is burnt :frown: 

• 4 months later...

I am looking for a mod that allows sims to privately masturbate, however my searches have only yielded overhaul mods that are intended to cause entire communities to engage in an expansive array of public sex acts. Is there a mod for The Sims 3 that just adds masturbation and maybe embarrassment/awkwardness if they get caught or catch someone else at it? (Bonus points for a mod that also allows women to masturbate with a penis if they happen to have one.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 6:49 AM, TamaChan said:

anybody know where I can find http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63e832e00100hifa.html
all the download links have gone dead.

Sorry, only seeing this now, replying in case anyone else is looking.  I might be wrong, but I think this creator was also known as 'Lemonleaf' ??  You can find a lot of his/her stuff on the link below. If you have a 4shared account or register (free) you can download it all in a 128MB zip file.  Hope this is what you wanted.

https://www.4shared.com/folder/jYtgexPW/_online.html

x

• 3 months later...

Ok so I've made multiple posts about this but no responses so maybe this was where it was supposed to be? I'm looking for a Sims 3 mod, or add on to kinky world so we can have neck bites, neck kisses, and hickeys. Something for the sexy vampires out there. Doesn't matter if it's SFW or NSFW animations. There's a mod for The Sims 4 that adds neck kisses for adults (This One). Something like that would be great but for TS3 

1 hour ago, CursedSimmer said:

Ok so I've made multiple posts about this but no responses so maybe this was where it was supposed to be? I'm looking for a Sims 3 mod, or add on to kinky world so we can have neck bites, neck kisses, and hickeys. Something for the sexy vampires out there. Doesn't matter if it's SFW or NSFW animations. There's a mod for The Sims 4 that adds neck kisses for adults (This One). Something like that would be great but for TS3 

This is the best I could find :/ http://modthesims.info/d/524468/the-sims-3-passion-and-romance.html

There is a Kiss on the Neck interaction with animation ^

17 hours ago, CursedSimmer said:

Ah yes. I've seen this one and debated against myself if I should give it a go. Seems like the closest thing we can get lol. But thanks for your input 

Yes, I know it's not the best mod and the animations looks really weird :/ on that link there are youtube links where you can see the animations

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

HELP PLEASE!

TLDR: Need Mod to prevent drinking honey autonomously

Hello!

My apologies if there are any other threads like this. I searched and could not find any. 

I am in dire need of ANY kind of mod that prevents my sim from drinking honey autonomously out of his inventory when he is hungry. 

Honestly it is driving me nuts that he always does that. That - even if his inventory if full of food and I have some eating action in the queue, he STILL doing it. 

Now, naturally I have tired looking for mods that prevent auto-drinking. 

I found several, but neither of them prevents this particular function and that stupid thing is driving me nuts because I am trying to save that honey for potions and nectar making. Or food or anything, really. Maybe I just want to taunt him with that stupid stuff in his pockets. 

(head ->table) is there any soul out there who is kind enough to help me with this?

Maybe with a download link or the mod itself, if it is not too much of a fuss?

I had one at one point, but that mod seemed to have vanished with the link I got it from originally. 

If anyone could help me here, my happiness would be unfathomable. 

hey, @Munkus69,

hope this finds you well.

• • • • •

you may try NRaas Retuner ( its link is imbedded ).
after having it installed, click on City Hall or a Computer and go to 

—> NRaas —> Retuner —> Settings —> General —> By Object —>

then to the option

—> Honey —> Drink —> Allow Autonomous

and turn it to False.

that should do it.

NRaas Retuner is a powerful configuration tool, and can be used to tune/retune almost all ingame objects. since you'll have it installed — if you haven't done, already — it's a good policy to read about its interactions.

hope this helps,

cheers.

On 7/27/2019 at 11:07 PM, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, @Munkus69,

hope this finds you well.

• • • • •

you may try NRaas Retuner ( its link is imbedded ).
after having it installed, click on City Hall or a Computer and go to 

—> NRaas —> Retuner —> Settings —> General —> By Object —>

then to the option

—> Honey —> Drink —> Allow Autonomous

and turn it to False.

that should do it.

NRaas Retuner is a powerful configuration tool, and can be used to tune/retune almost all ingame objects. since you'll have it installed — if you haven't done, already — it's a good policy to read about its interactions.

hope this helps,

cheers.

*gasp*

This... this is gold. 

I have immediately downloaded it and put it into the folder and next time I play the game, I shall apply the settings. 

Holy moly, this is freaking amazing. Currently I am imagining myself floating around in an ocean of bliss because that stupid Sim is no longer raiding his own honey out of his pockets whenever he is hungry. 

I mean it is stupid enough in the first place. What sane soul goes "I am hungry, I think I am going to chug that entire bottle of honey to solve the problem" just wtf were the programmers thinking?

But thanks to you I am going to put a stop to that. Thank you so much. That stupid "sweet life" smiley has been a thorn in my eye every time it came up. And it did that with such regularity that I was tearing my hair out. 

Thank you so much. You saved my nerves, my happiness and my hairdo. Without sarcasm or fun: thank you. 

16 hours ago, Munkus69 said:

Without sarcasm or fun: thank you. 

don't mention it.

i know exactly what you mean when you wrote; "just wtf were the programmers thinking?"
have your sim ever tried to sit on a park bench (or any bench for that matter) and have a convivial convo with a sim friend?
it starts fine, even though you (as the game Director) have no idea of what they are talking about.
after a while, they begin to have these long (i mean: LONG) pauses between sentences; then, if your sim hasn't stood up and left by that time, s/he begins to cross her/his eyes, shortly followed by her/his interlocutor.
with all due respect to those who suffer from this problem, but they seem like two demented non compos mentis beings trying to hold on a convo — Pause, Eyes Crossed; Pause, Eyes Crossed; and so forth.

i don't know if it happens in my version only (i play TS3 on an iMac), but i have to say it scares the crap out of me — pardon my English. yet, it's also so grisly fascinating i actually keep watching it for a while, till it really gets to my nerves and i have my sim character leave.

i believe several entry level animators and developers at Maxis and The Sims Project played this (and other) pranks; underpaid, working crazy hours, not eating and sleeping enough, that was their idea of fun. ? 

i'm glad things worked well, Munkus;
wish you the very best.

cheers.

Omg, I have never tried that, but it sounds very scary. 

You know? Your explanation makes quite a lot of sense. It would cover so many things where my jaw dropped to the table thinking "what the hell??"

Like the full-moon-loonacy, birthday panic, stir-crazy, grounded teenagers after their part-time job made them work the night shift, grounding teenagers and yelling at them even more when they dare to go to school the next day (like for real?), dropping laundry EVERYWHERE as soon as there is a washing machine ANYWHERE on the lot and then complaining loudly, people constantly interrupting life-saving functions to throw a tantrum or pet an animal, get up out of bed to complain over lack of sleep and being tired, dropping everything in the queue to check out a new object or a person...

I have a TON of mini-mods just like these to make the game actually playable. That honey-thing was just the last thorn I couldn't pull out. 

Now it is actually fun. 

But yea, it seems to be that the people who made the game at one point simply said "fuck it, I need to find functions for three more things before I can go home, it is three AM and this little shit is now going to do xy because: fuck it!"

• 3 months later...

Good day to you. 

I have a problem when running my sims 3 game around pools, but it worsens, when I am playing in one of the caribbean themed regions with lots and lots of water. 

Every time my sim is in a direct line between a body of water and me (the camera), the body blurrs out on the edges, making it look like the sim is dissolving or partially somehow underwater, even when standing on dry land. 

I have put all the graphic settings on max and back again, no change. 

Does anyone know a mod that could fix this? It is quite annoying. So much so, that I do not enjoy playing these areas at all and go out of my way to avoid pools or bodies of water. 

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there are existing Sims 3 mods for panties to have a bulge? I've been using mods to allow for trans female Sims, but would like for their underwear to match what's there when they come off...Has this it been done/can it be done?

Either panties in the bottoms category or accessory panties for  KW would work. Thanks so much in advance!