What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

ok i need help finding a mod that i know exists but cannot for the life of me remember what it was called, but what it did was make it so the camera wouldn't flash or blink when pressing the crouch button.

I can try to explain that a lil better but hopefully someone knows what mod I am talking about. Just spent the better part of 2 hours scouring google with basic search keywords to come up empty handed..

Thanks again community!!

works fine for my SE version too ,but the group animations don't seem to work after one time. Most of the spawns just stand there look at my pc and don't do anything except for one npc every time. I play with PSQ SSE so it's getting food for her instead of she's immortal that needs no food or sleep :P 

2 hours ago, jaeos said:

not everything but bad dog made a male skimpy armors that can be found here on LL. or you could get the mod for nude play, all armors are invisible.( i think that's how it works)

Yeah, but what i need Is a mod replacers for female character and NPC...

8 hours ago, LK9 said:

Yeah, but what i need Is a mod replacers for female character and NPC...

you could find a skimpy armor set, go into outfit studio, delete the meshes you don't want, resave it as the original file name. i've done that with ct77 armor replacer to make things even skimpier, but never to essensially remove all the clothing except the little bit at the belly. if you are wanting just that, just get naked armor where everyone is running around sky clad and be done with it. 

You might look at 

Hello everyone,

I'm new about modding Skyrim and I want to start a new game with a bunch of mods.

I was wandering the forum for a couple of days and I would want to know which mods do you recomend to install, both nsfw and sfw.

I'm specially interested around sexlab (Surprise ?) and "Human" Khajiit/Argonian

Thank you very much!

IN the mod Untamed, if you get pregnant by whatever animal your knotting with, you give birth to one, that you can then later call on or inter-lock with as well.

So far it seems with Hentai Pregnancy mod atleast, you get bread, but nothing actually happens (you dont seem to spawn anything).

Am I missing something?

Is there a mod that does actually item duplicate like untamed does?  (I would go back to untamed, but atm it might interfere with some other things).

Also, ways to send animals to rape targets?  without necessarily needing Succubus heart?

Hey :D

well there are so many mods out there that its difficult to pin down everything but id suggest you start by defining what you want from a modded Skyrim :D

for e.g do you want new gameplay mechanics?  (use mods by EnaiSiaion: ordinator etc)

do you want sexual elements to the gameplay? (sexlab with something like maybe defeat or PSQ)

if your'e new to modding i think you should follow a guide to find out what you like and dont like and discover whats out there :D. A guide i followed recently was nordic skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12562) this is by no means the only one out there nor best one available but it gives you a good idea of some great mods and helpful modding tips and tools :D

What I would want right now is new quests like Flower Girls (I think that's the name) but not only nsfw ones.

Also mods to change the apparence of the characters to make them more beatiful, I saw one called Bijin something but I would want for males to.

Do you recomend to start a new game with the game moded o wait until the intro is done?

1 hour ago, Imperialnord said:

Hey :D

well there are so many mods out there that its difficult to pin down everything but id suggest you start by defining what you want from a modded Skyrim :D

for e.g do you want new gameplay mechanics?  (use mods by EnaiSiaion: ordinator etc)

do you want sexual elements to the gameplay? (sexlab with something like maybe defeat or PSQ)

if your'e new to modding i think you should follow a guide to find out what you like and dont like and discover whats out there :D. A guide i followed recently was nordic skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12562) this is by no means the only one out there nor best one available but it gives you a good idea of some great mods and helpful modding tips and tools :D

I will read this guide. Thank you very much! :D

I think its better to start the new game modded instead of waiting for the intro to finish

I like to use the "alternate start live another life" mod to give me more starting options cause the original intro takes so long and can be glitchy with some mod startups. Alternate starts allow for mods to setup before actually beginning your adventure and you can choose to load the intro with the mod too if you like the intro :D 

If you're looking for quests then you'll find plenty but some id recommend are "Forgotten city" "project AHO" and "carved brink" . These are grand adventure type quests though. I also love amorous adventures, it adds some nice quests and pairs well with bjinn women and i think has flower girls support somewhere

Black souls are those of sentient, humanoid beings.

The souls of humanoids trapped in these soul gems remain conscious.

Are there any mods that can lead to the dragonborn being captured into a black soul gem and then used to enchant clothing, armor, or plugs.  Then have the player watch an NPC wearing them go about on adventures?

On 5/27/2019 at 1:02 AM, Vedren01 said:

Those are just conversions/retextures of this mod.... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40626/?tab=description in the original mods description it says it is compatible with all body replacers and in the user screenshots someone has a character using 7base and cbbe in a screenshot... So you'd just need to find out if the original mod has been ported to Special Edition.

Thanks much for that answer! Still getting the hang of this stuff lol

On 5/24/2019 at 9:53 AM, Vyxenne said:

I'm looking for two mods- one I that know exists and the other that I merely hope exists:

• In the past few weeks, I've seen a male armor that features a burgundy satiny fabric codpiece that (presumably) bulges when they get a hardon. I can't remember where I saw it and Googly searching just turns up Spice Gear and similar "skimpy" armor. Searching for "male armor" on the Nexus just "finds" up 7,387  varieties of FEmale armor.
  • I want my game to imitate life. Men (and many girls) are supposed to hit on me as I walk by, especially if I'm wearing tight jeans or a low-rise flouncy skirt and pokies. Is there a Skyrim mod that makes men hit on or otherwise proposition the PC and other females? (Radiant Prostitution has a passive solicitation function, but I'm more interested in whistles, waves and flirty dialog than "Hey, you wanna fuck right now?")

So a mod that makes the player not.. play? The player instead is just a spectator for whatever NPC killed them as they become an enchantment? Seems incredibly boring to me, though I won't hate if you're into something like that.

From a technical standpoint, this seems like it'd be extremely hard to do. This would require that whatever NPC happened to capture the player essentially has to have their entire life programmed from then onward, going to turn the soul gem into an enchantment, then roaming about throughout the NPC's adventures, which isn't exactly an easy thing to accomplish. 

Still, it's a unique and intriguing idea.

5 hours ago, darkconsole said:

and then the npc throws it on the ground, shattering the soulgem, and you pop out like a fucking dragon crazed pokemon

All due respect to the original poster, but I just about pissed my pants. That was funny.??? I couldn't find a emoji of someone gasping for air.

There's a whole lot of modding guides out there for a variety of needs. Since you're interested in both NSFW and SFW mods and have an interest in SexLab, the Skyrim SE for Beginners Guide would be a great place to start. Another I really like (though it doesn't feature SexLab and is massive) is the NORDIC SKYRIM Guide on the Nexus

However, from several years of modding experience across many different games, I'd recommend you don't strictly follow any guide once you get the hang of modding. Look in the guides, find certain mods you might like, and use them. Not every guide has the exact same vision of a perfectly modded game as you, so once you get a good feel of how modding works, start exploring your options, either on the Nexus or on LL. 

Oh, and if you haven't gotten a mod manager yet, Vortex is my favorite mod manager I've used yet and offers both advanced and beginner features, and has many built in tools to make modding a lot more easy.

I got a nice laugh!  Since posting my question I looked around and have to spend more time doing so.  But there are commands/mods to posses NPCs, copy NPC appearances, enable AI on the PC.  Notice Boards is a mod that has NPC adventurers look at posted quest then run off to do them.  The player can actually shadow them and watch them go through the paces.  As for the whole concept what becoming living clothing/sex toy, well it is a form of bondage!  A taste of this is Chain beasts from Oblivion.  If you zoom out far enough, there is no way to tell which captured victim is the PC, their freedom and volition taken from them (and the maker of that mod set things up so that the user has to wait real world hours before their PC is freed).

Anyone know any good body paints either for SE or SSE that resemble Cortana or atleast this photo below. These are two images of cortana it would be dope to either have a follower or at the very least a racemenu character preset for Halos sexiest babe. Well if anyone has any advice, please comment below, for hair and lips I got that covered, same with blue toenails and fingernails, just need a good makeup body cover..... Have a good day guys

cortana_by_themaestronoob_dcx4c98-pre.jpg

Halo-4-Cortana.jpg

I found these photos on google images, if I need to delete them or something just message below, and Ill gladly do so. I only wanted to use them as an example of what I am trying to get. 

This would be interesting on those days you are too tired to actually play... It would be like watching a TV series about some random dude getting into all kinds of crazy situations.... I'd start a new game just to get captured right away just to watch weeks of unscripted craziness.

For now I'm using Mod Organizer because it keep clean the game folder as much as it cans.

I'll take a look to the new guide you recommended. For now I'm still a bit confusing about some things but I think that in a bunch of days I'll get through (hope so)

for now I'll keep moding slowly and trying them with the whiterun command to see if it works because a this point it's the 3rd or 4th time I uninstall everything because something doesn't work and I don't know what i've done wrong XD

Thank you again for the guides :)