What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

6 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a mod, (Spell or Shout), which allows to increase the excitement and end in orgasm, or simply increase the arousal values in NPCs.  From now the help is appreciated . Regards.

It may not cover everything you are looking for but closest i can think of (without delving into the bowels of LL) is sexlab eager npc. gives you spells to increase arousal. 

4 hours ago, jaeos said:

It may not cover everything you are looking for but closest i can think of (without delving into the bowels of LL) is sexlab eager npc. gives you spells to increase arousal.  

Works for me. Ultimately I will edit the mod to only keep what I need or I will examine it and finally I will encourage myself to make a new one. Thank you very much for your help.

19 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Yeah it's weird I had to load the nif mesh from the ShapeData folder.

Which is why I used the TMB version, which already has pre-built meshes and no ShapeData mesh, allowing me to make my own without the bandolier (etc) then create my own Conversion Reference and Hi-Lo meshes with new bone weights and zaps.

I've been looking around the forums but i might have missed or just not looked hard enough, but I'm curious how many Sexlab mods are compatible with Flowergirls as their dependency rather then sexlab.

I'm not a big fan of BDSM, Rape or bestiality, fairly vanilla so it much more suits my taste, also is a rather light installation, not too much to worry about with Flower Girls and is easy to install and get working properly. So i'm curious which mods are compatible with flower girls. Since while it adds sex, most of it is player initiated, and i have Romance of NPCs installed but it's less customizable then Eager NPCs or Random Sex. 

I might as well find out if there are any FG patches for Sexlab out there. Sorry if this is inconvenient.

Quick answer to the best of my knowledge. Not really. There are VERY few mods which work between the two. IIRC they are, aroused redux, sensual needs, and I think light me up works as well, (or some other utility mod I use for sexlab atm. I know one of those rando's I run has a patch for flowergirls.) 

Either way, it's pretty much a no, and why I switched to Sexlab over FG. Sure FG is much easier to use out of box, but it's more of a brothel sex mod with very few plug-ins to tie it into the game world, or encounters. Sure theres Amourus Adventures, but you can get that for SL too. I wanted a succubus play through this time so SexLab was pretty much necessary (i.e Deadly Drain, Submit, etc.).

hi guys

Can anyone recommend any hair mods that either specifically tailor to beast races or at least come bundled alongside loads of other races?

I'm struggling to find a hair mod that adds a large variety to beast (Khajiit, Argonian) races and most seem to tailer to humans, or avoids beasts completely.

If you've been keeping up with the China  US Trade-war dilemma, you'll know that recently Google has blocked off access to Huawei.  As such, it seems that Chinese officials have retaliated by ramping up their Great Censorship Firewall of China's spread and intensity.  Seems like their domain might have been forced to cut off access to other parts of the world https://securitytrails.com/domain/9damao.com/dns

Im wondering about something for a Vampire Succubus play through..

Basic Idea is that there is some spell available to you which you can Seduce(single target and AOE).

This seduction, either can, or always makes it so  you can either kill, or have the seduced targets kill themselves, or each other...  and it DOESNT flag you as commiting a crime...

Use case:  5 guards in a barracks.  Cast AOE seduction. It hits all and all are seduced.   I can then

+Feed off of all of them, individually.

+Command them to attack eachother..

+Command them to commit suicide.

When Either option brings some benefits(temporary and permanent) to me.   But isnt necessarily something that after doing 10 times Im darn near immortal either..

Does anything like this exist?

Some vamp mods have seduction, there is pacify and so forth..  So there is a start atleast?

Just now, sillybear said:

Im wondering about something for a Vampire Succubus play through..

Basic Idea is that there is some spell available to you which you can Seduce(single target and AOE).

This seduction, either can, or always makes it so  you can either kill, or have the seduced targets kill themselves, or each other...  and it DOESNT flag you as commiting a crime...

Use case:  5 guards in a barracks.  Cast AOE seduction. It hits all and all are seduced.   I can then

+Feed off of all of them, individually.

+Command them to attack eachother..

+Command them to commit suicide.

When Either option brings some benefits(temporary and permanent) to me.   But isnt necessarily something that after doing 10 times Im darn near immortal either..

Does anything like this exist?

Some vamp mods have seduction, there is pacify and so forth..  So there is a start atleast?

"The punishment for being of weakmind is death"

24 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

The only He-Man armor that I've ever seen for Skyrim is this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31023

Yeeeah I've seen this one as well, and one of She-ra and everything....
I made the sword and shield model of this one once, but my PC, broke of age and I can't find the files, plus got to get the program to work on them again.
The problem is that I don't know how to put them in game and make the skins and the shades and all of that stuff, just modeling. ><

This works for SexLab Animations. Its really not what you would expect, its less interesting for certain animations. It comes with bugs and other things so be for warned, 

Also, in addition to that mod, 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12201

This one installed on top of it is very nice. 

When you scroll all the way into first person after the mods are installed,  youll be able to see your body entirely (works in animations) Theres also a secondary first person view by slightly scrolling back out, youll see the camera angle change but it will be in first person. This is good for both animations and poses, its camera angle is wherever your characters face is pointing. Hope this helps even if its late.

Side Note* Your camera will be locked at the start of the animations, if you have installed both mods, go into the mcm for Customizable Camera, and add a keybind for TFC to something, and at the start of an animation just click that keybind to be able to move your camera around again. Also *Warning* Do your best not to go into 3rd person after the animation has started, you may break the animation, to fix that just simply stop the animation through mcm, and then replay it.

EDIT* The link above is installed manually, it will tell you how to do it on the page. As for the other first person one its through mod manager. 

Fair warning, hdt-smp do work for everything, the only bug ive found with it is that when you switch from 1st person to 3rd any HDT-SMP Hair freaks out for a second or 2 but so far has not crashed my game. 

SIDE NOTE* If you play entirely in 1st person and experience purple hands on armor, you may want to go into the to your plugins folder and change all the 0's to - 1s as shown below.

bUseThirdPersonArms=0
bUseThirdPersonArmsBow=0
bUseThirdPersonArmsBowAim=0

V----------V--------V--------V--------V

bUseThirdPersonArms=1
bUseThirdPersonArmsBow=1
bUseThirdPersonArmsBowAim=1

Obviously you can choose which ones you want to enable/disable.

0=Disabled

1=Enabled

Feel free to reply to this if you need any further assistance on getting this to work properly. 

14 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Does anyone have the Unofficial Patch that runs with SSE version 1.5.62?  If you do can you send me a link via pm?  Thank you.

Here ya go- us throwbacks/Luddites need to stick together- we're outnumbered by all those early adopters of buggy software... :classic_tongue:

11 hours ago, sillybear said:

Im wondering about something for a Vampire Succubus play through..<snip> But isnt necessarily something that after doing 10 times Im darn near immortal either..

Silly rabbit- you became immortal the first time I seduced you and "kissed" your neck um, when you became a vampire...

Yours for Eternity,

~Alva

I'm interested in adding some survival elements (not the CC store survival mode) and I was wondering if there are any recommendations on what ones to use that either work with SexLab or at least don't interfere with it?

I'm currently using the excellent guide @Kythana made which I highly recommend if you're getting back into Skyrim like I am and don't have the patience to work through this stuff yourself, Kythana has done most of the work for us and I'm looking at adding Frostfall, Wet & Cold (which is on the list now) and iNeed but any other recommendations or warnings are welcome.