What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

10 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Anyone know a good Skyrim SE animation replacer for the stupid male walking and idle anim?   

OMG! Please let me know if you find one! I have spent hours searching, but no luck. All the females in my game have normal stride lengths, but all the males (player as well as NPCs)  take itsy-bitsy, mincing, effeminate 30cm toddler steps. Very immersion-breaking.

32 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OMG! Please let me know if you find one! I have spent hours searching, but no luck. All the females in my game have normal stride lengths, but all the males (player as well as NPCs)  take itsy-bitsy, mincing, effeminate 30cm toddler steps. Very immersion-breaking.

I just ended up using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4746

It's not amazing.. but it's better so far.  I only used the muscle offset walk on that one and the idle from this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6719

I know it's fun watching hawt women shake their bombom and all.... but ffs you'd think SOMEONE would have gotten sick of all the gym dorks struttin around tamriel by now.

If anyone finds better ones please let me know.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Ah- you didn't mention that specific detail in your OP.

Yeah, it was more like something that I wanted after I looked through them.

I tried converting Bobs Boots Refurbed from Oldrim, but I couldn't manage to get it to work with Racemenu HH. It uses NiOverride High Heels, which should be compatible with Racemenu HH by default, but even when I add the HH_OFFSET myself to both the normal nif and the bodyslide nif, it didn't work. Does anyone have an idea why?

18 minutes ago, senioranime said:

I tried converting Bobs Boots Refurbed from Oldrim, but I couldn't manage to get it to work with Racemenu HH. It uses NiOverride High Heels, which should be compatible with Racemenu HH by default, but even when I add the HH_OFFSET myself to both the normal nif and the bodyslide nif, it didn't work. Does anyone have an idea why?

"Racemenu64 High Heels" is NiOverride. As far as I know, Oldrim NiO-offset shoes work fine in SSE after conversion, meaning that there is no mesh-editing or plugin-editing required- they "just work." I may be wrong about this, but I think I have a pair of Oldrimn NiO heels in my SSE game now and they "just worked."

I have tried a few different times to Port over to SE.   Part of it just works as is- without porting, but pretty much anything that would land me in a cave (like being a wolf`s bitch) doesnt work...my ported version or original...

This one I cant get to work at all..  

If someone would be willing to Port those over to SE, It would be very much appreciated.

8 minutes ago, sillybear said:

I have tried a few different times to Port over to SE.   Part of it just works as is- without porting, but pretty much anything that would land me in a cave (like being a wolf`s bitch) doesnt work...my ported version or original...

This one I cant get to work at all..  

If someone would be willing to Port those over to SE, It would be very much appreciated.

PSQ.7z

Here is a 7zip file of what i am actually using. If the armor gets you big triangles you need to replace the armor files with what you want to use. 1st person doesn't work right simply because i have not copied over the 1st person arms. DO NOT CLICK TRANSFORM BODY, EYES OR HAIR. Keep your current CBBE body and hair style (i have not gotten hair to work either, but thats because i was in a hurry and honestly in no rush to fix it.)

7 minutes ago, jaeos said:

PSQ.7z 54.37 MB · 0 downloads

Here is a 7zip file of what i am actually using. If the armor gets you big triangles you need to replace the armor files with what you want to use. 1st person doesn't work right simply because i have not copied over the 1st person arms. DO NOT CLICK TRANSFORM BODY, EYES OR HAIR. Keep your current CBBE body and hair style (i have not gotten hair to work either, but thats because i was in a hurry and honestly in no rush to fix it.)

Where abouts on your load order is it?  MO2 sort function puts it close to top for me...  but skyrim wont start atm..

28 minutes ago, sillybear said:

Where abouts on your load order is it?  MO2 sort function puts it close to top for me...  but skyrim wont start atm..

Spoiler

image.png.721e9e1a5b279f499752d429e5bbee49.png

image.png.c50cd2b771eb3e26a133ec4d172fef33.png

image.png.c6f2bb730993ec95cccda901009ddfba.png

image.png.ca7160a7e4b842dffdbc9f68a91da3c4.png

image.png.93a3b52d0a81bc82b51834b614469fd8.png

image.png.6192df48b13d1f48978184b6c1028452.png

image.png.e46919c9e45d2dd37846e09f652ecc49.png

image.png.22a5167ec34bf2eb59383aceac9f56de.pngimage.png.76b4ea94e94d6fa73cb88716400b513c.png

image.png.75dd7c6274a4e55978e8d06df923dc07.png

WARNING: LONG LIST OF PICTURES SHOWING LOAD ORDER

I have not used LOOT once since i redid my loadout.

Take a look at the pinned post for Modding for beginners. my load order is almost exactly in that order. As you can see it's pretty low on the list. I would suggest replacing the succubus armor with something you have in your load order. the armor i used is called vampire dark knight, the tail should be deleted as well, you can get a mod called succubus allesia se and copy her armor over, needs to be named exactly the way it is in the file. if it says Boots.nif and you names yours ChainBoots.nif it will not work.

On 5/22/2019 at 1:26 PM, sillybear said:

Im rather new to all the possibilities opened up on this site.  So Im not exactly sure  Which mods are best or might be useful (because there are alot of choices(which is good)).

Back Story.

Instead of being a human that transforms into a wolf.  I am a <animal> that presents as a human.  Thats kind of my back story... "I just arrived from my former plane of existence to do whatever".  Hircine is likely my preferred god.

Gameplay.. or what I would like to accomplish. 

+ Roleplay that backstory.

+I can reproduce with ________

+pack can reproduce with me/ itself.

+pack can reproduce with NPCS..

+Pack can I can do the act and in circumstances death to the victim is the result.. Or perhaps depending on conditions, the agressor dies...

+Pack functions as my companion(s). But perhaps could pick up Serana, and she would be able to breed wolves... Companion commands are there for each pack member.

actions of the pack dont flag me, Only NPCS in a predefined range will seek to aid the victims of my pack (if any)...

+Bounty system overhaul..  Crime is city based,  so outside of the city- its anarchy...  Even if seen- attacking someone on the streets in the wild doesnt give you a bounty.. They shouldn't be in the Mother of Wolves territory...

+ I want to enable it so <Player><Companions/Pack><NPCS> are all able of being the aggressor or victim

Mods I know of so far (installed, or looking at)  based off of MCM menu.   It is assumed that I will get the requirements for the listed mods :P  

moonlight tales (I dont see a MCM tab for this though, but it is installed/working)

Untamed

Succubus heart.(seems to allow me to summon and use one creature to do my bidding with NPCS

Aroused creatures

Animal schlongs.

Hentai Pregnancy.  (side note, AFAIK I have all the required mods, and options selected- but even running around naked- belly never grows).

Flower Girls, with BDSM/Subdue.

Sex Lab

SO far, as far as I can tell:  That stuff only allows me to reproduce and spawn wolves to add to the pack.  Doesnt allow the wolves to mingle among themselves, or with other NPCs.

Ideas on where to go from there?

For whose familiar with War-hammer 40k= think slannesh devotee, just within the "lore" of skyrim""..

daka.png

Theres a mod for LE, don't think it's converted yet called beastess. you mate with critters you are a follower of Dibella AND Hircine, the lack of mcm for moonlight tales is because you don't have the moonlight tales mcm mod. The ancient ring in your inventory is that mods menu. 

Hentai Pregnancy. what body did you build in bodyslide? build the physics body, it should work after that. you can check by going into the console (~) showracemenu and moving the sliders for pregnant belly, if your chosen Sloot looks like she swallowed a watermelon whole you got it. if not. try the special body. 

When you get PSQ working you get 2 spells irresistibly attractive- npc and -self, you want a wolf and Maven Blackbriar to get busy, cast the npc version at both of them. you want a wolf you plow you? cast on wolf and yourself. (also useful for sneaking into places as while they are having sex they don't see anything)

So Where I have gotten so far- Ive spent most of my computer time the last few days hunting down mods, making things work- mostly successfull.

The back story, has evolved to this round.  I have the Devious Devices for SE installed and working.  So with that..

I am bound, bout to be sold as a sex slave...  During my time or whatever Hircine takes pity on me, and helps me escape.  At a cost...  No where to Molag-Bal levels, but the costs, Im basically sworn to populate skyrim with Wolves, dogs, or sabertooths.  Since I internally non human, I do seem to take to animals from a love/romance standpoint...  Its possible that I decide I dont hate men, but I dont really like them  so a wife is possible..  Not sure if I can "breed her, for Hircine" with tangible results- but later date I suppose.

At the same time, my experience as a slave has instead essentially made me a succubus...  I mean internally Im no longer human, since i breed with anmials...  im not sure how I became a succubus.....  I did find that MCM for moonlight mod :P
----
Mods:

moonlight tales (I dont see a MCM tab for this though, but it is installed/working)

Untamed

Succubus heart.(seems to allow me to summon and use one creature to do my bidding with NPCS

Aroused creatures

Animal schlongs.

Human schlongs

Hentai Pregnancy.  (side note, AFAIK I have all the required mods, and options selected- but even running around naked- belly never grows).

Flower Girls, with BDSM/Subdue.

Sex Lab

Devious Devices 
Raven Prison break..

One with nature... Wolfs, cats, and their variants see me as IDK yet, but at least friendly.

Defeat

Dangerous Nights2.

I think are the big ones, and of course all the requirements for them..

Im not quite sure how to really set it all up in terms of individual settings, for example:

Defeat:

+I know in testing, I found with all enabled as a level one- 2 robbers couldnt touch me... That seems off- but I had usual lvl 1 health/stats so..?

+ Prison mods dont work, so I guess in terms of defeat- Ill have to tweak the settings so "sold off to slavery" isnt a possibility.

Dangerous Nights:

+ seems a little simpler, but not sure how to tweak just yet..

Devious Devices:

+ not sure where to start really.  I would prefer any BDSM look more like skyrim and less like modern stuff- but Ill stay either way.. its just hillarious..

Raven Break Prison:

+ still kind of confused here. Mostly I suspect due to the interaction iwth other mods (DD for example).

Pregnancy:  Boddyslide is CBBP..  Every mod ive installed that asked, I selected so Ill stick... Fairly sure I have changed proportions to overly large just to see that it works.. but not noticing it yet...   

Bodyslide and FNIS are of course all uptodate/run/squared away..

5 hours ago, sillybear said:

I know some MCM mods have options to import/export settings.. Making it easier if you start a new save.

There are also plenty of mods that dont have that import/export option.

Is there a MOD, that would Save all the settings for import/export, regardless of what mod it was?

I honestly don't know of one, but there are others like @Kythana and @Adviser69that have delved into the bowels of nexus and LL that may know of some obscure mod that saves all the settings. 

so did you get your Skyrim up and running?

the Alternative is to get all of the settings set up in the prison that you like and save it. copy save and rename it settings save. load it everytime you want to start a new game, and use the showracemenu to change race and things about the PC. not very immersive but it does what you are asking since it bakes all that data into the save game file

12 minutes ago, jaeos said:

I honestly don't know of one, but there are others like @Kythana and @Adviser69that have delved into the bowels of nexus and LL that may know of some obscure mod that saves all the settings. 

so did you get your Skyrim up and running?

the Alternative is to get all of the settings set up in the prison that you like and save it. copy save and rename it settings save. load it everytime you want to start a new game, and use the showracemenu to change race and things about the PC. not very immersive but it does what you are asking since it bakes all that data into the save game file

It doesnt seem to work for me atm, thanks for the follow up!  I saw your list of mods and the nice dividers you set up.. so I thought I would do the same (with a measly 60 mods) suddenly I went from what had been stable for hours and hours to something prone to crashing...  some how MO took me setting up dividers and moving, as changing load order....

Racemenu option might be a feasible idea.  Actually its pretty much similar to what I was wondering...  I imagine logs are generated, settings are stored in TXT documents..  So, If you copy all the text documents there, and then next time for your next save  you

Create the charecter...

Wait for all the Menus to load in MCM

Save, and Exit.

Copy and paste the settings log? from  one to the other??     I assume the settings are there somewhere as I have 2 -3 saves now each with different settings and I dont have to reset every time i log in..

24 minutes ago, sillybear said:

It doesnt seem to work for me atm, thanks for the follow up!  I saw your list of mods and the nice dividers you set up.. so I thought I would do the same (with a measly 60 mods) suddenly I went from what had been stable for hours and hours to something prone to crashing...  some how MO took me setting up dividers and moving, as changing load order....

Racemenu option might be a feasible idea.  Actually its pretty much similar to what I was wondering...  I imagine logs are generated, settings are stored in TXT documents..  So, If you copy all the text documents there, and then next time for your next save  you

Create the charecter...

Wait for all the Menus to load in MCM

Save, and Exit.

Copy and paste the settings log? from  one to the other??     I assume the settings are there somewhere as I have 2 -3 saves now each with different settings and I dont have to reset every time i log in..

no they are actually baked into the save. other than maybe json since all the configuration is saved with your save. 

just 60 mods? what system are you running if you don't mind me asking?