What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

There apparently is a real world bounty with currently over $600 USD pledged in donations (as stated, this is not a commission which is against the EULA) to the person that either ports Enhanced Camera or creates an equivalent mod that is stable, works well for all types of movement and animation with 3rd person assets in 1st person, and verified as such.

It is not going to be an easy mod for sure. For one, the author of Enhanced Camera and IFPV have explicitly NOT given permission to use their mods, so they would need to be contacted for permission for a port, or if that fails one would have to be made from scratch.

Details here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/8v7wsl/the_time_has_come_im_putting_out_an_enhanced/

I'm wanting to make my males a bit more diverse in appearance.  There are many female mods out there that enable this sort of thing, but I haven't found a male mod that would allow me to have hardened, masculine, pretty, and realistic (middle-ground fat and skinny) males at the same time.  I know I'm probably asking for a lot, but is there something I can do to make this happen?  I don't want to look around at only ugly males or pretty males all the time, I need some, dare I say it... IMMERSION?  

Hi again  and Thanks,  does anyone know the command to make my char stick their tongue out in Skyrim SE please  or is there none?  And Thanks a Boat Load again /waves ?

I,m new to boards  or forms here played EQ2 for long time here,  but new here  and hope i am  typeing the question in the right place..

So, given the marvelous animations made by Leito and others, the female ones can have sex with dildo's... However, for the dildo's to appear these animations depend on a mod, but what mod? Could it be Devious Devices?

EDIT: No, just reload an older save and/or install Sexlab properly...

On 10/26/2018 at 6:07 PM, purposefultortoise said:

I'm wanting to make my males a bit more diverse in appearance.  There are many female mods out there that enable this sort of thing, but I haven't found a male mod that would allow me to have hardened, masculine, pretty, and realistic (middle-ground fat and skinny) males at the same time.  I know I'm probably asking for a lot, but is there something I can do to make this happen?  I don't want to look around at only ugly males or pretty males all the time, I need some, dare I say it... IMMERSION?  

How about mods that are actually called DiversityDiversifying Skyrim and Racial Body Morphs-Diverse Body Types? Plug those into your load order and watch the diversity mount.

11 minutes ago, McLude said:

I've only seen it in poses so maybe it's only possible that way. Check the popular pose mods. 

No, there are no poses I'm aware of that include tongues. We only show them in poses because they are not good for much else, the character's facial expression has to be set just right for each specific tongue or it will clip and look stupid.

One pose, many tongues:

Spoiler

ScreenShot8721.png.1f4129fb0672ed8cf97d772c84e30b7c.pngScreenShot8722.png.0da283a8cf2abfe7080d4de7cc33e772.pngScreenShot8723.png.61931de34d360bfdbe280baca207e6aa.pngScreenShot8725.png.0d6a1c8b19caa9270bf02ac3c6903d21.png

You can even pierce them if you feel the need.

Spoiler

ScreenShot8727.png.83ed8d9f47c12e840018c7f4004ed11d.pngScreenShot8728.png.c9c074234712d1f56e8f6487defdf874.png

The mod you want is HTools but again it is mostly a screen shot tool.

7 minutes ago, Fixadent said:

Do you know of any modders who might help me make a very unique female hairstyle for SSE?

A few people I've contacted have offered, but they want to be paid to do it, which is illegal.

It is not illegal. Time of a person is money. So paying it if just fine.

But I wish you to find somebody that will do it for free, as long you publish the mod for free.

I suppose this is the best place to ask - I'm installing SSE and going to be playing it with mods for the first time. I've played regular Skyrim with mods a lot, but haven't touched SSE much by comparison. News of SSE's better stability won me over, though I'll miss the simplicity and vast library of mods for regular Skyrim.

First things first, I'd like some advice to replicate the characters in these screens, made by a fellow called kaldaar: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/715866

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/715862

I think Maevan2's 'Mature Skin' and/or MelissaGT's 'Pride of Valhalla' was used for the skin. I'm most interested in the muscular body, breasts, skin textures and making comparable faces. 

On 10/27/2018 at 7:49 PM, CPU said:

[Charging for mods in Bethesda games] is not illegal.

Actually, it is illegal without BethSoft's express authorization. That's why you see it being done mostly in scofflaw countries that condone criminal enterprises and are beyond the reach of U.S. and/or Euro authorities (e.g. China, Russia.) Here is a snippet from the Bethsoft Tools EULA:. "The Editor" refers to the Creation Kit/GECK, etc.

1. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Editor is and shall remain the copyrighted property of Bethesda Softworks and/or its designee(s) and You shall take no action inconsistent with such title or ownership. Except as set forth in Section 5 below, You may not cause or permit the sale or other commercial distribution or commercial exploitation (e.g., by renting, licensing, sublicensing, leasing, disseminating, uploading, downloading, transmitting, whether on a pay-per-play basis or otherwise) of any New Materials without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of Bethesda Softworks. This includes distributing New Materials as part of any compilation You and/or other Product users may create. You shall not create any New Materials that infringe upon the rights of others, or that are libelous, defamatory, harassing, or threatening, and You shall comply with all applicable laws in connection with the New Materials. You are only permitted to distribute the New Materials, without charge (i.e., on a strictly non-commercial basis) (except as set forth in Section 5 below), to other authorized users who have purchased the Product, solely for use with such users’ own authorized copies of such Product and in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable laws. If You distribute or otherwise make available New Materials, You automatically grant to Bethesda Softworks the irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, sublicensable right and license under all applicable copyrights and intellectual property rights laws to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, perform, display, distribute and otherwise exploit and/or dispose of the New Materials (or any part of the New Materials) in any way Bethesda Softworks, or its respective designee(s), sees fit. You also waive and agree never to assert against Bethesda Softworks or its affiliates, distributors or licensors any moral rights or similar rights, however designated, that You may have in or to any of the New Materials. If You commit any breach of this Agreement, Your right to use the Editor under this Agreement shall automatically terminate, without notice.

Your breach of this Section shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and/or of applicable copyright and other intellectual property rights laws and treaties, and may subject You to civil and criminal liability.

A more in-depth discussion can be found here. If you Google it you will find dozens, if not hundreds,  of hits.

I've run my game into the ground yet again =D  Time to restart!!!   

I'm looking for something to shake things up a bit.  Anyone know of a good hostile female NPC appearance replacer.   

I already have the wenches mods.   I've used Prettier bandits, and project SNNR.  Looking for another to make things a bit more fresh.

46 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

I've run my game into the ground yet again =D  Time to restart!!!   

I'm looking for something to shake things up a bit.  Anyone know of a good hostile female NPC appearance replacer.   

I already have the wenches mods.   I've used Prettier bandits, and project SNNR.  Looking for another to make things a bit more fresh.

I use this and really appreciate how it much diversity it adds to appearance.

Retouched NPCs of Skyrim SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16723

So i am currently using Skyrim SE/SSE/Special edition and i am desperately looking for any and all ENB's that REALLY bring out your character/skin/textures/detail/VEINS/ All of it and more, And if there is even some that do just that AND still look good to play with, Even better, And even ENB's that are colorful, Fantasy/realistic everything, im horrible at explaining things and PLEASE ask me questions so i can clarify because im just bad...

Thank you SO much in advance for the help!!!

The best ENBs for skin at the moment are still in oldrim I'm afraid (Snapdragon ENB).  A good option would be to download an ENB you like and alter the subsurface scattering to an enb thats good for skin. That's what I do usually, but I still play oldrim. I recommend looking on the nexus by filtering by endorsements and just look around there.