What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, Black Jackal said:

The author has posted a notice. He is abandoning the mod and Skyrim altogether. RIP my favorite armor replacer.

Well at least he's looking for someone to port it. That's gonna take a couple of weeks and I assume we'll have the mod by the end of the month.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod to make the beds in the Luxury Suite SE work with sexlab. There is a mod for oldrim, but I can't get it to work with SE. I found the LS beds in CK but don't know how to make them work with SL. I have been using Spouses Enhanced to convert them to SL beds, but every time I start a new game I have to go around and convert them. Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Akatsuki28 said:

Is there any news or progress with HDT-Physics hairs of some sort? Or is it just the one wig mod still?

I have 4 HDT hair mods so far- 3 of which are posted on the SMP thread here on LL (several months ago) and one of which is on the SSE Nexus:

HDT-SMP KS Ponytail 

HDT-SMP Hair Project 

KS Wigs HDT-SMP 

YunDao Hair with Physics SSE 

All of them work well. The most realistic-looking one is the HDT-SMP KS Ponytail- I have made several recolors of that one. You can see several of them in my SMP demo video - I'm wearing my pink recolor of the KS Ponytail toward the end.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I have 4 HDT hair mods so far- 3 of which are posted on the SMP thread here on LL (several months ago) and one of which is on the SSE Nexus:

HDT-SMP KS Ponytail 

HDT-SMP Hair Project 

KS Wigs HDT-SMP 

All of them work well. The most realistic-looking one is the HDT-SMP KS Ponytail- I have made several recolors of that one. You can see several of them in my SMP demo video - I'm wearing my pink recolor of the KS Ponytail toward the end.

Hide contents

Sure would like to have that bounce in my game. I just have the basic.

There's a good amount of female CBBE so I'm good on that front.

I like to have a large variety of clothing (and am even suffering HD-lag for that sake) 

But it's always hard to find sexy clothing for the dudes- like, an open pirate shirt or a thong or whatever godforsaken leather crap might be out there. even DD stuff for guys.

And I'm currently using the default body with Tempered skins, since for some reason SoS port has no MCM won't recognize clothing correctly for me (underwear/dick crops through clothing).

On 10/7/2018 at 3:50 PM, Rich8980 said:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod to make the beds in the Luxury Suite SE work with sexlab. There is a mod for oldrim, but I can't get it to work with SE. I found the LS beds in CK but don't know how to make them work with SL. I have been using Spouses Enhanced to convert them to SL beds, but every time I start a new game I have to go around and convert them. Any help would be appreciated.

You could try making a patch override.   Try looking under the FormID List and look under sexlabbeds.   You can use SSEedit to add a blank LNAM - FormID with a patch that has both sexlabs and Luxury Suite as its master.  Add the bed into the blank formID and I THINK that might work.   It's mostly a guess though.  But that is what I would try unless someone gives you better information.

PROTIP: Do not edit the actual Sexlab file.  Use a patch.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

HDT-SMP KS Ponytail 

HDT-SMP Hair Project 

KS Wigs HDT-SMP 

Reveal hidden contents

Sweet, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

15 hours ago, J the Hog said:

Why? You don't speak Google translate, eh I mean Japanese?

1st, this is Chinese, Simplified Chinese to be entirely correct. 2nd, I speak a little bit of Japanese. 3rd, I just can't download from Baidu. Can't seem to do it at all. So I asked for help. Am I wrong?

59 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

Well its a matter of debate :) i tried Vortex some time ago not sure which version it was and it was far better than NMM but i still find MO 2 far better to use.  

Yup I've got used to mo2 and really like it. Vortex would have to do everything mo2 does and more for me to switch.