What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

11 hours ago, KatarsiNex said:

I'm in the right place now!

I have no idea how I managed to miss this thread.

Anyway.

I want my schlongs to bend during sex according to the receiver's body position.

What do I need to install to enable this?

Just a heads up: it's for M2M animations. Though I suppose it should work on females as well.

It is possible to adjust SOS bend per stage of sex animation in Sexlab's animation edit sub-menu.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:32 PM, Darkklawd said:

I have issues with VORTEX.. so far not liking how it was done, ever since I switched to it.. my SKSE64 wont launch... I know how to install it and all but seems vortex needs another step that I ain't aware of...  any ideals what it might be ? 

I've used MO for years and then MO2, and I've recently switched to Vortex. I'm liking it, honestly. So far, any quirks have mostly been my learning curve of getting used to a new piece of software, but its behaviors, old and new, are entirely familiar. I like its automatic handling of FNIS, and the autosort feature. Manually imposed rules are pretty good when the autosort isn't quite right and something conflicts. 

As for SKSE64, it worked for me right out of the box, but I'm also operating from a clean slate. Haven't played with SSE in a while, so I loaded up a fresh instance, and everything has been pretty smooth. If you're having trouble getting SKSE64 to launch, I would suggest a clean installation. Nuke ALL its files of any version and start over. For me, it hasn't required any other steps besides dumping the files in the game directory as usual. Vortex picked it right up, and it launches from the Dashboard without a hitch. If a clean install still leaves you with crashiness, refresh your game files through Steam and have another go at it.

Luck!

On 10/22/2018 at 7:21 AM, McLude said:

Sexlab Adventures is what you want. Awesome mod, still being developed, compatible with sse, no conflicts or problem. 

Sexlab Defeat, which is a little buggy and no longer being developed AFAIK, but allows you to submit to attackers who may rape you and steal your stuff. (combat rape)

Sexlab Horrible Harassment works with conversion but when it's enabled other sex mods sometimes stop working but I still use it. People make disparaging remarks toward you and occasionally may attempt rape, you have the ability to resist. (non-combat rape)

TDF Aroused Rape works but I found it sometimes interferes with the above mods because the trigger is generic and common. 

Hi McLude, How did you get Horrible Harrassment to work? I converted the animations but the behaviour file leads to t-poses in my game. ?

14 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It is possible to adjust SOS bend per stage of sex animation in Sexlab's animation edit sub-menu.

That sounds...kinda complicated. Can you please give me more detailed instructions? I'm afraid I'm not very experienced with tweaking these things, but I wish to learn.

2 hours ago, Loveryus said:

Hi McLude, How did you get Horrible Harrassment to work? I converted the animations but the behaviour file leads to t-poses in my game. ?

I'm running v. 2.2, can't remember why. I looked in my own conversions folder and it wasn't there so I may be using someone else's conversion or I might have deleted it, honestly it could be either one. 

The Oldrim / Non-SE version of B3lesario's SOS Schlongs for Females does work just fine with Skyrim SE. I've been using it for my Skyrim SE game (which I've been playing for about 25 total hours by now) without issues. I'm using it in conjunction with Schlongs of Skyrim SE (Full) and I'm not experiencing any issues (at least not that I'm aware of). I only had to make sure that I also used a texture patch that corresponds to the body texture that my character is using so that the colors go together and there's as little seams as possible and I was fine then (I'm using the SE version of UNP Female Body Renewal, along with Schlongs for Females non-SE, and also got the SG Renewal texture "Patch B").

So technically we do have this solution to bring Futa to Skyrim SE.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:39 PM, theviewer said:

I'm looking for a collar mod to use with UNP. I'm not intending for it to have any special effects, just for it to be effectively an amulet.

Thanks in advanced!

Immersive Jewelry on Nexus has a SE version, and it comes with a few cute collars.

Since it's kind of a completion of mods, you can either get the whole thing (and the fantastic level lists and bling that come with it) or see if it says where the collars came from in the first place.

On 10/11/2018 at 6:40 AM, AnnieLingus said:

Hi all.

It may seem a bit tame by comparison to some of the mods here but is there anything that allows for skinny-dipping? There are a lot of areas in Skyrim that are just crying out for it. I'm sure there used to be one in Oldrim but I can't remember what it was to see if it's been ported. Thanks in advance.

Edit. there was definitely a mod just called Skinny Dipping for Oldrim but I'm looking for something that affects the player plus any followers.

I think there's a bathing/hygiene mod on Nexus for SE that might work?

7 hours ago, G9ai said:

I only know about some Futa mods that are for Oldrim, but not SkyrimSE. Is there something for Special Edition that is safe to use that doesnt break my game?

There is an SE version on the download page of this mod; 

It works flawlessly. You can establish an initial size in bodyslide and then use the RaceMenu sliders to adjust from there. You can also use Gender Bender SE to assign it to NPCS.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:59 AM, Warhawk55 said:

Did anyone manage to find this? @0acme0

I never found the original, I would like to release this but I don't want to do it without permission, so I ask to Admins if I can release it with Reserved Rights.

21 hours ago, Termito911 said:

so hello everyone i am fairly new to loverslab mods and thought id ask some of you seasoned veterans of this dark oft not seen corner of the modding scene if anyone had any good mods of the uhm lewd variety they'd recommend or just any good mods for that matter

To get you started... you need the sexlab framework and all the dependencies (read installation instructions carefully.  you will need tools such as FNIS and SKSE.)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-4-october-9th-2018/

To initiate the fun I guess SLEN would be a nice clean way to start off.   There are other things but this one is good to start with.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2182-sexlab-eager-npcs/  !! You will need to self convert into SE format !!

Get those things working then come back for more.   Next steps would be to get SL Animation loader to add additional animations and then maybe a few animation packs.

Subnote:  I would recommend learning MO2 to make things easier in the future for sorting and debugging various mods.  Its a steep learning curve, if you prefer not to spend hours learning it, however, you could go with vortex instead.  But it's probably worth learning in the long run.

Anyone know any Ohmes-Raht followers... or any kind of mostly humanoid (but not quite) followers that have been converted to SSE?  

Not lookin for elf eared followers since those are plentiful and easily found.   Mostly things like fox human or cat human hybrids.  I prefer the faces to be more humanoid like M'rissi.      I'm creating a town based on that story in my game.

6 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Anyone know any Ohmes-Raht followers... or any kind of mostly humanoid (but not quite) followers that have been converted to SSE?  

Not lookin for elf eared followers since those are plentiful and easily found.   Mostly things like fox human or cat human hybrids.  I prefer the faces to be more humanoid like M'rissi.      I'm creating a town based on that story in my game.

I personally like the cat followers:

Euka

Spoiler

1835315346_Erika(euka).jpg.1166560fefc087dd99328ba5f96c873d.jpg

Rinndy

Spoiler

987391140_RinndyWindpeakInninDawnstar.jpg.a9309d1038842985150879ee7bc29932.jpg

Alicia

Spoiler

961529096_AliciaMoorsideInninMorthal.jpg.6c3376848e1f8bfd5c0955feb1778a71.jpg

I have a ported version.