What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Download LE version, unzip to any convenient folder.
Just run all the files through the NIFoptimizer with the default settings. Archive in 7zip and install into the game using the mod manager. Profit.

It's also a good idea to resave the plugin in the SSE CK- that updates it from Form Type 43 (Oldrim) to 44 (SSE) and prevents potential issues.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

It's also a good idea to resave the plugin in the SSE CK- that updates it from Form Type 43 (Oldrim) to 44 (SSE) and prevents potential issues.

That is where the problem comes in I'm afraid....as CK doesn't want to load in the original plugin...as it can't find hdtHighHeels.esm (or something like that).

Now I understood that there should be a SSE-version, but it's on a Chinese website....and I don't speak Chinese...

Also didn't have much success with Google translation, as it seems you have to register yourself on that website.

I managed to get the 1.5.39 version of hdtSSEHH, but that one only gives errors....so maybe that version is out of date and too old.

8 hours ago, lucifernl said:

That is where the problem comes in I'm afraid....as CK doesn't want to load in the original plugin...as it can't find hdtHighHeels.esm (or something like that).

Now I understood that there should be a SSE-version, but it's on a Chinese website....and I don't speak Chinese...

Also didn't have much success with Google translation, as it seems you have to register yourself on that website.

I managed to get the 1.5.39 version of hdtSSEHH, but that one only gives errors....so maybe that version is out of date and too old.

heelssound.esm is a different mod altogether, it's not packaged with hdtSSEHH, i have sent you a PM with all the relevant files needed, please note that the versions I have messaged you are for 1.5.53 

So, in Oldrim, I used a body mod called Manga Body, and I really liked the shape, skimpy armors that came with it and one VERY important thing: The SMP config that it used. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a version of it for Special edition, and the original creator's gone completely quiet on it. Could somebody please continue their legacy and make a new version for SSE? Even a Bodyslide preset and SMP config would be amazing.

Was kind of let down that there isn't anything even close to an updated conversion of Devious Devices stuff for males.

Newest stuff is from like 2014. Ouch. 

Does anyone have/know where I can find conversions? Or at least the bodyslide files for SoS/tutorials so I can try and do it myself?

Thanks

C

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any of any UNP Argonian mods that give the breasts nipples, rather than just being bare?

I know there's "Feminine Argonian Textures", but I'm not quite sure about that one, since I am a bit worried that there's not a lot of variation outside of the two choices of Lizard and Chamleon, and because it seems to also include really wild head details. If my fears for that are unfounded, I may just go for that, but I just want to be certain first.

2 hours ago, theviewer said:

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any of any UNP Argonian mods that give the breasts nipples, rather than just being bare?

I know there's "Feminine Argonian Textures", but I'm not quite sure about that one, since I am a bit worried that there's not a lot of variation outside of the two choices of Lizard and Chamleon, and because it seems to also include really wild head details. If my fears for that are unfounded, I may just go for that, but I just want to be certain first.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686

Is there a stable mod or collection of mods for special edition that cause friendly NPCs to pursue and rape the PC based on arousal/nudity/other factors, as well as guards punishing you for public indecency? I tried Deviously Cursed Loot, but for some reason Skyrim would CTD anytime I got near Winterhold while that mod was active. Alternatively, if you have had a similar problem and have fixed it, how did you do so?

4 hours ago, Tigana said:

Is there a stable mod or collection of mods for special edition that cause friendly NPCs to pursue and rape the PC based on arousal/nudity/other factors, as well as guards punishing you for public indecency? I tried Deviously Cursed Loot, but for some reason Skyrim would CTD anytime I got near Winterhold while that mod was active. Alternatively, if you have had a similar problem and have fixed it, how did you do so?

Sexlab Adventures is what you want. Awesome mod, still being developed, compatible with sse, no conflicts or problem. 

Sexlab Defeat, which is a little buggy and no longer being developed AFAIK, but allows you to submit to attackers who may rape you and steal your stuff. (combat rape)

Sexlab Horrible Harassment works with conversion but when it's enabled other sex mods sometimes stop working but I still use it. People make disparaging remarks toward you and occasionally may attempt rape, you have the ability to resist. (non-combat rape)

TDF Aroused Rape works but I found it sometimes interferes with the above mods because the trigger is generic and common. 

18 hours ago, McLude said:

Sexlab Adventures is what you want. Awesome mod, still being developed, compatible with sse, no conflicts or problem. 

Sexlab Defeat, which is a little buggy and no longer being developed AFAIK, but allows you to submit to attackers who may rape you and steal your stuff. (combat rape)

Sexlab Horrible Harassment works with conversion but when it's enabled other sex mods sometimes stop working but I still use it. People make disparaging remarks toward you and occasionally may attempt rape, you have the ability to resist. (non-combat rape)

TDF Aroused Rape works but I found it sometimes interferes with the above mods because the trigger is generic and common. 

Thanks. I’m going to try out SexLab Adventures.

9 hours ago, Lodakai said:

scent of sex can also be set up to do a lot of that.  It requires a bit of set up to make the rules you want for it, but it gives you a lot of options as a trade off.

Does Scent of Sex work with SE? I tried to use it, but it said it required SkyUI 5.1, and that I had 5.2SE or something like that.

Hey guys, wanted to know if there's any high polygon head mesh for females mods out there, for Skyrim SE? All I'm seeing on the Nexus and Google search are tutorials and guides all involving modelling in Blender and the likes. Which I obviously do not want to do. Or... do the high poly female head meshes from Oldrim work for SE? (they probably don't, I don't want to risk that too much).

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Molokkx said:

Hey guys, wanted to know if there's any high polygon head mesh for females mods out there, for Skyrim SE? All I'm seeing on the Nexus and Google search are tutorials and guides all involving modelling in Blender and the likes. Which I obviously do not want to do. Or... do the high poly female head meshes from Oldrim work for SE? (they probably don't, I don't want to risk that too much).

Thanks.

Mind you, i was never able to get this work...so your mileage may vary..

I am looking for a mod like growing up in skyrim (oldrim). i have tried to reach out to the author have gotten no reply .. according the the mod page it was never touched after he/she had posted it. and a good teenage mod the ones i have found they wasn't good meaning they was just a bigger child and not able to wear armors or a smaller adult and no change in the features except the height (for the teenage mod it would be linked with the children in game aswell as a playable race..

I'm in the right place now!

I have no idea how I managed to miss this thread.

Anyway.

I want my schlongs to bend during sex according to the receiver's body position.

What do I need to install to enable this?

Just a heads up: it's for M2M animations. Though I suppose it should work on females as well.