What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

my first naughty request i think,

im looking for a hopefully simple mod that lets me drink some blood in exchange for sex, or just during it. Deadly Drain is the closest i could find, but a lot of the vampire features dont work with Better Vampires, and how am i supposed to be a proper vampire without BV? D:<

i also dont want most of the features of that mod, just something simple to replace matchmaker.

Anyone doing or is interested in porting this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269?tab=description to sse

The author dosnt seem interested in doing as they ignore every comment about porting made by anyone 

This mod is an all round immersive and well functioning mod

The mod comes with a dll wich im pretty sure is just for the mods built in headtracking so that dosnt matter as there is already other headtracing mods ported to sse

The only other potential issue is weather it will work with the new quick loot for sse like it did with the le version(the new quickloot might be coded differently perhaps)

I know there are other mods that add hunger and first for sse thats not really the point its more about all the immersive animations like interacting with objects when you interact with them like looting corpses or even the random idles when in dialogue, i just really miss this mod  

any working SSE mods for animcam? having to type it in the console is untenable, and autorun console commands isnt much better, as it still opens the console and types the letters like a macro >_>

tried using the LE animcam helper posted on this site. unsurprisingly, it doesnt work with SE :C

11 hours ago, Elizinator said:

any working SSE mods for animcam? having to type it in the console is untenable, and autorun console commands isnt much better, as it still opens the console and types the letters like a macro >_>

tried using the LE animcam helper posted on this site. unsurprisingly, it doesnt work with SE :C

I wrote keyboard macros for my G910 keyboard using Logitech Gaming Software to toggle free-cam, set camera-movement speed way slower than default for smooth videos, slow down the game's time multiplier so characters in sex animations resemble rabbits a lot less, turn off my HUD, etc. They work flawlessly and complete in less than 1/4 second (250 ms) and invisibly when the HUD is off.

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I wrote keyboard macros for my G910 keyboard using Logitech Gaming Software to toggle free-cam, set camera-movement speed way slower than default for smooth videos, slow down the game's time multiplier so characters in sex animations resemble rabbits a lot less, turn off my HUD, etc. They work flawlessly and complete in less than 1/4 second (250 ms) and invisibly when the HUD is off.

i tried making macros for my keyboard, but it was beyond me, and just made me frustrated >.<

however, you seem to be talking about free cam, whereas i am talking about animcam, which basically just lets you swivel the camera around your character while in motion, kindof like holding V could do  in FO3/Oblivion.

3 hours ago, Elizinator said:

i am talking about animcam, which basically just lets you swivel the camera around your character while in motion

I can do that without animcam or any macro just by using my controller sticks- unless I'm in combat, in which case moving the directional stick makes me actually turn to face that direction. I can also walk in different directions while maintaining the exact same camera heading, which is kind of a variation on the same theme. If you watch the walk in this video and also the part where I walk up the U-turn ramps toward the Fletcher, you'll see examples of both.

So what does animcam let you do that I'm not already doing with my setup?

On 11/18/2018 at 9:36 AM, Warlock3000 said:

So is there a mod for SSE that can add an effect (spell) to the character after sex, in a way that's easy to customize via SSEEdit?

Something similar to SexLabUtil1.

Not the ones that mostly deal with negative effects (the debuffs of Defeat and Apropos W&T), and not something feature-heavy like Succubus Heart.

There is nothing specifically that works the same way... although I've managed to do a hack type of effect by creating a supplemental update to sexlab aroused Lover's Desire to heavily reduce mana regen at high arousal and increase regen at low and 0 regen.    You can do similar things with other magic effects.  If you'd like, I can send you an example of how I did that.     

The good news is that fotogen says he is considering an SE version with more features.   Although there is no ETA on that or any guarantee.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I can do that without animcam or any macro just by using my controller sticks- unless I'm in combat, in which case moving the directional stick makes me actually turn to face that direction. I can also walk in different directions while maintaining the exact same camera heading, which is kind of a variation on the same theme. If you watch the walk in this video and also the part where I walk up the U-turn ramps toward the Fletcher, you'll see examples of both.

Hide contents

So what does animcam let you do that I'm not already doing with my setup?

lets you do that with a weapon out =/

it is pure vanity, but it is also a feature from previous elder scrolls games, and was possible with a simple skse plugin in oldrim. however, looks like someone will need to rebuild that, since the oldrim one does work

i guess thats what im asking for

Hi all.  Another request. I am a collector of followers and there have been a lot recently on the nexus that are beautiful but, shall we say, a little unbalanced. I'm talking about the oversized boobs. Don't get me wrong, if that's your thing, more power to you but it's not mine. There was a spell mod on Oldrim, still hosted on here I think, that allowed you enlarge/reduce breast/butt sizes on npcs permanently. Is there any equivalent for SSE or any other way to do this? Please help me to relieve these ladies of their burdens. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, AnnieLingus said:

Hi all.  Another request. I am a collector of followers and there have been a lot recently on the nexus that are beautiful but, shall we say, a little unbalanced. I'm talking about the oversized boobs. Don't get me wrong, if that's your thing, more power to you but it's not mine. There was a spell mod on Oldrim, still hosted on here I think, that allowed you enlarge/reduce breast/butt sizes on npcs permanently. Is there any equivalent for SSE or any other way to do this? Please help me to relieve these ladies of their burdens. Thanks!

I have not used it myself, but I think this does what you're wanting.

36 minutes ago, AnnieLingus said:

Alternatively you can just use your own bodyslided files and replace the ones for those npc's with a normal figure.   If they come with custom outfits... it's easy enough either using outfit studio to reshape them properly or find the original meshes the author used with more normal settings.   This is how I did it for Yuriana tank and all the npcs and armor that came with it.

Reducing breast size may not work on npcs that come with their own armor, since the armor itself is set up with a large breast body reference.  In these situations, my solution would be more effective.   If you do not know how to use outfit studio... it is worthwhile to pick it up as a project.  Outfit studio will open up alot of options for you.

1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

Alternatively you can just use your own bodyslided files and replace the ones for those npc's with a normal figure.   If they come with custom outfits... it's easy enough either using outfit studio to reshape them properly or find the original meshes the author used with more normal settings.   This is how I did it for Yuriana tank and all the npcs and armor that came with it.

Reducing breast size may not work on npcs that come with their own armor, since the armor itself is set up with a large breast body reference.  In these situations, my solution would be more effective.   If you do not know how to use outfit studio... it is worthwhile to pick it up as a project.  Outfit studio will open up alot of options for you.

I did look at bodyslide but not at the outfit studio part. I'll have a look. Thank you!

Edit. Bodyslide doesn't work at all for me, probably as I'm using the UNP body. (the only file I'm able to even look at is a strap-on from animated prostitution.) Either that or I'm missing something obvious, which is highly likely.

2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

I have not used it myself, but I think this does what you're wanting.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the mod and it does work, to a certain extent. I tried it on the Gloria follower and was able to reduce her breast size to something more sensible but it doesn't work on hips so she still looks like she's had a beach ball implanted in each butt cheek. Should be good for some though so I'll keep using it.