What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Now pardon me if im doing this wrong, im relatively new to this site ( well, having an account on it atleast ), but if im correct i just reply to this thread if im looking for a mod or something right?

Im looking for animation packs to contribute to more nasty critters ( i believe thats what it was called ) since many of the more, er, interesting monsters animation are for female characters. And im a dude. I also noticed there werent any animations for stuff like skeevers and mudcrabs.

Err uh, quote me in your reply and please be polite if ive done something wrong by posting this here, again im new.

21 hours ago, nDervish said:

It's not down to just one, but Thieves' Night on the Town will give you five jobs at once (one of each type) and let you choose which hold to go after.  "OK, Vex, give me everything you've got in Winterhold." or whatever.

Thanks, nPervish :classic_tongue: I already have a mod called No Thieves Guild Grind that cuts the 125 jobs down to 12, but sadly, it doesn't restrict Vex and Delvin from giving me quests in Holds I have already completed. :classic_angry: So I have to stand there, accept a quest, then wait 15 or 20 seconds for all the blah blah blah to find out which hold the quest is in, then abandon the quest and listen to them chastise me for not doing it, then repeat ad nauseam until I finally get one in a hold I haven't done yet.

So I might just try this mod. Thanks again. :classic_heart:

19 hours ago, babylight41 said:

The only one I know of is this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10745 I hope this helps you.

Well, I had been thinking about trying Thieves Guild for Good Guys, and I did recently start a new playthrough and haven't been to Riften yet, so it would be a great time to try it- but after reading the horror stories about the extraordinary measures required to keep TGFGG from ripping my game to shreds (SSEEdits, mandatory main esp cleaning, script changes/recompiles, CK work, several patches with no guidance which patches are for what and confusing instructions (example: "Load this patch after TCMP" with no clue whatsoever what "TCMP" is), interference with completely unrelated quests (apparently, TGFGG breaks Blood On The Ice, which is not even a Thieves-Guild-related quest), fatal conflicts with USSEP, etc. etc.) I believe have changed my mind. :classic_unsure:

I even read a couple of posts that said the mod is "a buggy mess." :classic_ohmy: The mod has been moribund for a couple of years. Maybe some Knight in Shining Armor™ will come along and fix it, but until then, I think I'll pass.

However: thank you very much for the suggestion, obviously the state of the mod (or my aversion to trying it) is not your fault. :classic_heart:?

On 5/17/2021 at 3:25 AM, Balmung889 said:

Is there a way to enchant weapons or armor without doing it regularly in the game?

Open the console and enter:

playerenchantobject <Item-FormID> <MGEF-ID> [<MGEF2-ID>]

Be sure you use the MGEF and not the SPEL or BOOK, neither of which will work with this command.

You do not have to own the item beforehand- this command will spawn it into your inventory with the selected MGEFs on it. Also, note that you can't rename the object (like you can at the Arcane Enchanter) when you use this command.

2 hours ago, Godfrey777 said:

^^ Hello everyone ^^

I am looking for a vampire armor that was on Skyrim LE, but it has been so long since I had it that I forgot what it was called.
Aww, I really want it for
Skyrim Special Edition!!!
Tyvm for looking!

Reveal hidden contents

Sylvia_Halloween_00.jpg.59636f0777e5ab11002d44c7ccb8c417.jpg

That armor looks an awful lot like this one, Godfrey. Check it out, hopefully it's the right one.

0b5d14_c421915d3389421590211aef4214171a~mv2_d_2560_1440_s_2.png

Greetings everyone! i've been searching this follower/armor, the request was made 2 times on the thread for LE (9damao and Baidu) but no luck. As far i know the armor is from Honkai Impact, winter princess skin for kiana kaslana. Anyone have it or know were is this mod? or at least were i can continue searching?. Thanks in advance.

The original link is broken so this is the only pic:

095034bgap9y6f6jcle9ff.jpg.634e4aae090c93ab5ea00859a25ffb3c.jpg

On 5/17/2021 at 9:25 AM, Balmung889 said:

Forgive the double post. I have a somewhat particular request.

Is there a way to enchant weapons or armor without doing it regularly in the game? What is the best way?

My intentions are mainly to put the same enchantments as vanilla armor on the armor added by mods, which often have no enchantment.

There are these two scripts I know of, they can be a bit so so as to getting them to work properly though to be honest, I used to have an older version for le that I can no longer even find that was so easy to use.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21595

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5100

They both as far as I am aware will pull from any mod that has enchantments.

Quick question to all.
Do you enjoy playing Skyrim with it:
1) A well-made and modded character
2) A pre-made rp
3) A character of any kind
4) An interesting follower
5) Whatever
6) I don't really play Skyrim anymore

For me, I would say 1 and 2.

I wanted to thank everyone who answered my question about enchantments. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play SSE yet and then try your solutions.

This time I have a question more related to the themes of the site we are on.

Is there a mod that allows you to become a slave to whoever defeats you?
A mod like Defeat and the like, only instead of just raping you, or sending you to other mods via Simple Slavery, do they catch you themselves for abusing you?

15 hours ago, SlverSkull said:

I was wondering if anyone has an IFPV SE config file that's similar to this one from LE

Glad to see people still love my old config. Haha. Thank you for the mention.

Unfortunately the IFPV for SSE is very limited in comparison to the LE one. I wanted to port it, but it just has so few options, that there wasn't really much I could do to make a "customized" profile like I could in LE. And honestly meh321 seems to just not really be putting any time into Skyrim development anymore. You don't ever see updates and there's a number of bugs in IFPV. Plus .NET Script Framework desperately needs a SkyrimVR version so we can more easily troubleshoot CTD's. The Papyrus log is useless.

If you're playing Skyrim in general I recommend using Improved Camera. You'll want this config file which I found somewhere on some Nexus page I can't remember. ImprovedCameraRecommendedConfigSSE.7z

However, for SexLab scenes, I found Improved Camera to be broken. So I recommend IFPV for SexLab playthroughs.

If you use IFPV, this could be of use to you:

Hope this helps.

There might be somethin' that exists for this or I just don't have the right mods. Is there some sort of mod that enslaves your followers with you too? Defeat works when you submit for them to get defeated too, but with simple slavery or somethin' similar your followers don't end up enslaved too. 

Hello there,

I'm looking for ancient Greek/Spartan armor for CBBE body, like hoplites were wearing.

I saw and tested the ones from Nexus, but unfortunately armors cannot be build with BodySlide, even with the patch.

I would know if someone knows the existence of another mod like this one.

Regards

Original mod :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1168

Patch :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33478