What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

2 hours ago, GFBMMC said:

You got very close though! ?

Someone told me it's Silver Spellsword Outfit from TERA Armor pack which looks almost like it model-wise. But it's not that white as in the picture.

Also I installed the TERA packs and a few variants of it but can't seem to find this "Silver Spellsword Outfit" no matter how hard I try..They changed name of it or removed it apparently :X I hope someone can find the actual file!

Here have a glimpse yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivvXW9Thpo

There's a main menu replacer mod that has the picture on it. You could try asking the author. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10657

When someone asked him the same question in the posts, he linked here. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5227/?tab=posts

@GFBMMCI have good news for you! I installed this Oldrim Tera Armor for CBBE and opened up the Silver Spellsword Cuirass in Outfit Studio:

SilverSpellswordCuirassOutfitStudio.thumb.png.85d5aae922210554d2bb1663b5f7cff0.png
As you can see, it has some pretty awful bodice-to-breast mismatches between my UUNP reference body and the CBBE armor. So I fixed all that and converted it to SSE and also to my UUNP body:

TeraSpellswordArmorSSEE-2.thumb.png.bc91541f6588011a9c1df56747cf7cf6.png

Ta-daaaa! Then I went in game to try it on:

20180619180328_1.thumb.jpg.60c6164aa0687fabc875b3d71bbf254e.jpg

20180619180350_1.thumb.jpg.9276b4e09faafb618f0e6dccaaa48c73.jpg

20180619180411_1.thumb.jpg.fd1c5eb894eefd4673326df348617280.jpg

Sorry about the crappy lighting- those damned Thieves Guild guys still haven't paid the light bill... :classic_tongue:

But other than that, THERE'S THE ARMOR YOU WANTED!!!!! Not only that but it has full body physics! (Not sure if the original CBBE version had that or not but I painted the UUNP physics bone weights as I did the coversion.) Recoloring it to a whiter shade should be easy!

Also, I found this CBBE-HDT conversion with Bodyslide files- it may or may not have Silver Spellsword in it. For my part, I'm just going to finish converting the ones I like in the version I found from CBBE to UUNP

Yeah even most of the new stuff, they make it first for Oldrim and then convert it.  There are not very many mods that are exclusive to SE, but almost everything that exists for Oldrim also works in SE with minimal effort to convert if it doesn't already have an official conversion.  CACO is the only thing I used in oldrim that I don't have in SE yet.

I've got hdt-smp for CBBE SE installed, and everyone bounces all over the place at the moment. I'm not particularly worried about the sex stuff, I'd just like less bounce. Are there any xml files I can download that restrict the bouncing, or a simple way to keep everything from jiggling while simply standing still,?

I can understand about 1/5 of what is going on in some of the xml files, but I'd really rather not doom everything.

58 minutes ago, kejiro said:

I've got hdt-smp for CBBE SE installed, and everyone bounces all over the place at the moment. I'm not particularly worried about the sex stuff, I'd just like less bounce. Are there any xml files I can download that restrict the bouncing, or a simple way to keep everything from jiggling while simply standing still,?

I can understand about 1/5 of what is going on in some of the xml files, but I'd really rather not doom everything.

You should post this question over in the HDT-SMP thread...

I'm actually pretty happy with just Botox for females.  It dramatically improves the appearance of almost all females.  It does leave the older women mostly alone though so if you want hot older women you'd need to add another mod that basically turns everyone into 20 year olds.  Only affects NPCs though, not PC presets.

On 6/20/2018 at 2:20 AM, Vyxenne said:

I have good news for you! I installed this Oldrim Tera Armor for CBBE and opened up the Silver Spellsword Cuirass in Outfit Studio:

Reveal hidden contents

SilverSpellswordCuirassOutfitStudio.thumb.png.85d5aae922210554d2bb1663b5f7cff0.png
As you can see, it has some pretty awful bodice-to-breast mismatches between my UUNP reference body and the CBBE armor. So I fixed all that and converted it to SSE and also to my UUNP body:

TeraSpellswordArmorSSEE-2.thumb.png.bc91541f6588011a9c1df56747cf7cf6.png

Ta-daaaa! Then I went in game to try it on:

Reveal hidden contents

20180619180328_1.thumb.jpg.60c6164aa0687fabc875b3d71bbf254e.jpg

20180619180350_1.thumb.jpg.9276b4e09faafb618f0e6dccaaa48c73.jpg

20180619180411_1.thumb.jpg.fd1c5eb894eefd4673326df348617280.jpg

Sorry about the crappy lighting- those damned Thieves Guild guys still haven't paid the light bill... :classic_tongue:

But other than that, THERE'S THE ARMOR YOU WANTED!!!!! Not only that but it has full body physics! (Not sure if the original CBBE version had that or not but I painted the UUNP physics bone weights as I did the coversion.) Recoloring it to a whiter shade should be easy!

Also, I found this CBBE-HDT conversion with Bodyslide files- it may or may not have Silver Spellsword in it. For my part, I'm just going to finish converting the ones I like in the version I found from CBBE to UUNP

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I can't wait for you to convert it as you said, please please hook me up with that stuff ASAP!!!

Oh and would the HDT work in Special Edition aswell? I've got HDT physics enabled along with UUNP body!!

12 hours ago, GFBMMC said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

I can't wait for you to convert it as you said, please please hook me up with that stuff ASAP!!!

Oh and would the HDT work in Special Edition aswell? I've got HDT physics enabled along with UUNP body!!

Oh, um, I just did the Silver Spellsword because I wanted to "try it on" my UUNP body for you- kind of a "proof of concept- yes it can be done" thing.  I hadn't planned on converting that huge mod- I know I said I would "convert the ones I like" but after looking at the images on the CBBE mod page, I pretty much don't personally care for any of them in my game... my armor in SSE runs to a slightly different style:

tlEJDTF.jpg

Q4mhz1x.jpg

Fb38CSD.jpg

uPs0koc.jpg

kOyMrgA.jpg

bWqPTEz.jpg

kTGWUTr.jpg

Here's the conversion sliderset I made for it:

Silver Spellsword Bodyslide UUNP-HDT.7z

Of course you need to install the Tera Armor Set I linked to you earlier, then just install this little archive as a normal mod (it's just Bodyslide files so no plugin) and batch-build your Silver Spellsword armor in Bodyslide to your particular UUNP preset shape (UNPB, UNPSlim, whatever) to get the Silver Spellsword in your game. And of course HDT works in Special Edition- the pics I posted were taken in SSE, I haven't played Oldrim in ages.

13 hours ago, kejiro said:

Will do, just figured since this was also a "where is" thread, that someone might be able to point the way to an xml that may already exist.

If only it were that simple. There are almost as many "xmls that already exist" as there are SMP users. That's why I pointed you to the thread instead of just handing you mine.

That said, here ya go:

UUNP.xml

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Oh, um, I just did the Silver Spellsword because I wanted to "try it on" my UUNP body for you- kind of a "proof of concept- yes it can be done" thing.  I hadn't planned on converting that huge mod- I know I said I would "convert the ones I like" but after looking at the images on the CBBE mod page, I pretty much don't personally care for any of them in my game... my armor in SSE runs to a slightly different style:

Reveal hidden contents

tlEJDTF.jpg

Q4mhz1x.jpg

Fb38CSD.jpg

uPs0koc.jpg

kOyMrgA.jpg

bWqPTEz.jpg

kTGWUTr.jpg

Here's the conversion sliderset I made for it:

Silver Spellsword Bodyslide UUNP-HDT.7z

Of course you need to install the Tera Armor Set I linked to you earlier, then just install this little archive as a normal mod (it's just Bodyslide files so no plugin) and batch-build your Silver Spellsword armor in Bodyslide to your particular UUNP preset shape (UNPB, UNPSlim, whatever) to get the Silver Spellsword in your game. And of course HDT works in Special Edition- the pics I posted were taken in SSE, I haven't played Oldrim in ages.

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

You are absolutely fabulous and very helpful ???????

A big fat thank you for your amazing effort and work.

I really really really...GENUIENLY appreciate this.

Kiss ?

EDIT: Any chance I can grab that sexy schoolgirl uniform and the creamy white one from the first picture pretty please? ? If they are also HDT-SMP that's sick

2 hours ago, GFBMMC said:

Any chance I can grab that sexy schoolgirl uniform and the creamy white one from the first picture pretty please? ? If they are also HDT-SMP that's sick 

You're very welcome. Both the Schoolgirl Mashup and Northgirl Armor were UNPB-BBP conversions by @b3lisario right here on LL several years ago IIRC, but now he's gone and all the links are dead, so here ya go:

Schoolgirl Mashup - UUNP-HDT-SSE.7z

Northgirl Armor UUNP-HDT-SSE-.7z

I packed my Bodyslide Shapes and Sliders in each of them, so just install as normal mods and you will get the BS files too. Currently, they are in my custom UUNP-HDT shape, but with the BS files you can make them any UUNP shape you like.

So I had old skyrim, and it has been along time since I played it, I see the special edition is half price right now, so was thinking of getting it.

Is there anything like fallout 4s.

CBBE body presets, I remember things mostly being flat chested when I last played a few years ago.

Proper companions, like Willow, or Ivy, not the mindless follow you say nothing ones there used to be.

Strapon/Futa?.

RSE.

Mangocum g thingy.

Boston breeder.

Is there anything like fallout 4s.

Oh, definitely! I only have two, of course, but sometimes they do fallout for 4 (or even 10 or 20 if I'm feeling especially adventurous) seconds when I do a jump-block in beach volleyball with my bikini top loose...

CBBE body presets, I remember things mostly being flat chested when I last played a few years ago.

Both the new CBBE body and the older UUNP body can be morphed into any shape you like, including Double-Nuclear Estrogen Overload Megatits OMG The BEWBS! This is Skyrim, not Fallout with its limited customization options, pixellated bodies and horribad animations.

Proper companions

I have always enjoyed the improper companions the most, but to each his own, I guess...

like Willow, or Ivy, not the mindless follow you say nothing ones there used to be.

There are currently 1,133 mods listed in the Followers & Companions category on the SSE Nexus. Surely, one of them would tickle your fancy (I mean no disrespect if your fancy isn't ticklish... I heard that happens to all men at some point)

Strapon/Futa?

Please forgive my uncertainty, which is of course no reflection on your masterful command of the language, :classic_tongue: but I'm unsure whether you're asking about a Strapon *full stop* and, in a totally separate inquiry seemingly melded inextricably into the first only to those of us ignoramii who fail to grasp just how incredibly important each second of your time is... a Futa. There are several Strapons available here on LL- one or two are even included in SexLab (Full) for SE. There are also rumors of Futanari Schlongs :classic_ph34r: flying around in other LL threads, but I don't think they're equippable... but then, since I'm not personally interested in the subject, I have made no effort to stay informed on it. As to an equippable Futa Schlong, I haven't seen anything about one.

RSE.

PDQ. RSTLNE and 3 vowels. PRNDL21. IITYWIMWYBMAD?

Mangocum

I realize you're just playing with us here... convinced that no other (hu)man alive would ever be able to decipher your gibberish, artfully-crafted linguistic symphony, but I'm here to tell you that you have met your match- I know exactly how to get cum into a mango! Just substitute a mango pie for this apple one and voilà!

Spoiler

g thingy.

Not sure whether you're talking about the Spot or the String, but I have one of the former and several of the latter. I'm what you might call a g thingy expert. :classic_rolleyes:

Boston breeder.

Seriously, these are becoming far too easy. Your first efforts at obfuscation elucidation were much more challenging. Here is a veritable cornucopia of Boston breeders, including *gasp* a few who even pretend to be "reputable!".

Always a pleasure to be of humble helpfulness to an exalted one such as yourself. :classic_heart:?