What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I don't really use SE at the moment, so I can't help with the process itself, but I can point you to some stuff that may be useful for you.

For a guide on how to make the addon and a template file to use as a base: SOS - Optional files.

For the schlong textures: I'm pretty sure the CaN Pony race body textures are all uniform and have the same color all over, so you can simply paint-fill any schlong texture with that color alone and it should match the body just fine. Normals and speculars may require some extra work, though.

For the schlong meshes: EvilReFlex's SOS Horse Penis 1 includes male meshes, so you could use those.

12 hours ago, cuecordek said:

i wonder, if there is already a hair pack with physics, or if it's even possible with hdt-sse. 

Am i just to dump finding one? Really enjoyed ks hairdos with physics.

x3

There is one- KS Hair (75 styles as equippable HDT-SMP wigs) has been enhanced with HDT-SMP-SE physics and they work well in-game. It's linked a couple of weeks back in the SMP thread. Of course, you need to install the SMP Framework and the HDT-SMP-SE physics system in order for the hairdos to have physics. Again, these subjects are in (D"OH!) the SMP-SSE thread.

I know this is a SUPER broad question, but I'm having trouble finding craftable, cbbe bodyslide with physics compatible armor for all armor tiers. I found a mod simply titled Bikini Armors, but they seem incomplete. It turns part of the character's body invisible sometimes. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a full set that was less buggy? Searching through nexus is like looking for a needle in a haystack. xD

6 hours ago, Glenzo said:

heya all you guru's of modding :)  

I wondered if i could make a request ? would really like to be able to use the below full outfit for my follower but i cant mange to create an account / download....and probably wouldn't know how to make it work either !  anyone here able to help ?  (currently using CBBE, but happy to change if needed !)

http://www.9damao.com/thread-19333-1-1.html

I have an account on 9damao.com, and I was able to log in at the url you provided to try to get this outfit for you **and for me** :classic_biggrin: , but immediately after logging in I got a popup that said "undefined operation" and that was the end of it. I tried a total of 3 times and had the same result all 3 times.

Please let me know if you manage to get this outfit, I would like to have it also.

I'm pretty basic when it comes to modding. Been a long-time lurker here and have had little problem downloading mods and installing them via NMM.

But I would like it if someone could point me in the right direction as to how I can start installing some of the mods here for SSE, and in what order, because these conversions are giving me doubts as to what will work. I've checked some of the other threads like this but they don't link to the kind of mods I'm looking for.

My install is completely clean and I am looking for at least a list of the mods that will let me create a "creature-centric" load order (If that's too much then perhaps a link to a good thread will do). Anyway, what I mean is that I'm going for a beastiality playthrough, and plan on using Defeat in conjunction with another alternative death mod to make it so I can't really "die," just that my "deaths" are rapes.

Of course I will need some human animation/interactions, but those are just to make sure I can't actually die to human enemies. I'm focused on creatures. What are the best creature animation packs and mods to get this playthrough idea working? Will I need a certain skeleton mod, too? (Because I haven't really been on the SSE mod scene for a long time.)

Thanks.

Where do I Start?

I don't know where to post this but I think it is safe to do so here. I have never modded Skyrim but I really want to replay it like a new game. I have also just gotten into lewd games so this seems like a better place to ask it than Nexus. I am looking for a mixture of story, body slider, armor, weapons... I have no idea where to start. I spent a lot of yesterday looking around and noticed that most mods have a required mods list and an incompatible list but I am wondering if I need nexus mod manager or SKSE from the steam store. Even if you could link me to another thread, I couldn't find any but I still had enough doubt not to make a new thread. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Caterock said:

Where do I Start?

I don't know where to post this but I think it is safe to do so here. I have never modded Skyrim but I really want to replay it like a new game. I have also just gotten into lewd games so this seems like a better place to ask it than Nexus. I am looking for a mixture of story, body slider, armor, weapons... I have no idea where to start. I spent a lot of yesterday looking around and noticed that most mods have a required mods list and an incompatible list but I am wondering if I need nexus mod manager or SKSE from the steam store. Even if you could link me to another thread, I couldn't find any but I still had enough doubt not to make a new thread. Thank you.

You should never get any mods from the Steam Store because once you do there's no way to stop them from stealth-updating your mods and breaking your game. Yes, you should use a mod manager, because the Steam "Mods" function does goofy shiz like disabling SkyUI every time you launch the game. Basically, the Steam and Bethesda launcher mods systems are pretty user-hostile and will definitely break your game as soon as Bethesda throws another Sales and Marketing feature-free update at us. There are three major mod managers "out there" - Nexus Mod Mangler :classic_tongue: Manager, Mod Obliterator Organizer and Wrye Bash. You mentioned you're new to modding, so even though it's soon to be obsolete, I would recommend NMM because it will still work until its replacement (Vortex) is out of beta and fully released, and both MO and Wrye Bash are more difficult to learn and use than NMM is. You should also get LOOT to sort your load order.

Should you get SKSE64? It is a requirement to enable many of the more complex mods to run. If you want to use the full-featured version of SexLab (as you hinted you do) you will need SKSE64. Also, SL uses SkyUI's MCM (Mod Configuration Menu) and SkyUI requires SKSE64, so there's another reason to get it. Even if you don't start off with a mod that requires it, sooner or later you will want to install one so you might as well get SKSE64 installed right away and be done with it... until the next Bethesda Marketing update. :classic_angry:

You mentioned "story" - there are two outrageously fun (and funny in some cases) quest mods that never seem to cause crashes or broken quests- Amorous Adventures and Outlaws and Revolutionaries. The other quest mods I have tried have all had pretty awful issues, crashing, quests breaking for no apparent reason, having to complete half the quests via the setstage console command, etc. but you won't have any of that with the two mods I mentioned. There are two "sexy" versions of Amorous Adventures- one for SexLab and one for Flower Girls, so you should pick the sex animation mod you prefer first and then install the version of Amorous Adventures that integrates with your chosen sex mod. There's also a "clean version" that just fades to black instead of running an actual sex animation. Regardless of which sex mod you choose, you will want to install SoS-SE, male and female nude body replacers, the XPMSSE skeleton and FNIS. Outlaws & Revolutionaries has a hilarious quest right at the beginning in a place called Zenimax. That one quest alone is worth installing the mod... unless you're a Bethesda Marketing employee. Then you won't like it.

There are also some mega-addon mods like Bruma, Falskaar, Wyrmstooth and Frostfall... check the New Lands category at SSE Nexus to see what's available.

"Bodyslider" probably means Outfit Studio and Bodyslide, right? Those are utilities that allow you to convert outfits (armor, clothing) to various body shapes and also to build your body to any of dozens of preset shapes, or even a custom shape that you make yourself. The first thing you probably want to do is pick a body type- the choices are UUNP and CBBE. CBBE has a "high poly" body and presumably looks better, but I can't see any visible difference. Maybe I need a new monitor. My personal preference is UUNP- for some reason it just looks better to me, plus I've been using it since it was invented back in Oldrim days (by the same team that made CBBE, although they're now actively disavowing UUNP) and I have literally hundreds of UUNP outfits that I have hand-created Bodyslide Slidersets for so I can convert them to any UUNP shape I want. Regardless of which one you pick you won't have any trouble finding outfits already converted for it, and there are premade Slidersets available for many of them.

You can also add physics bone weights to outfits using OS/BS to convert no-jiggle outfits to allow full body physics. There is a turnkey physics mod that provides only body physics (breasts, butt and belly jiggles with UUNP, no belly with CBBE) called CBP Physics- it's a one-click installation via NMM and works very well. Also, it doesn't require SKSE64 so it's lightweight too. Other physics options include Dragonfly BBP, which has animations that mimic physics motions, not "real physics," but it looks really great and it's hard to tell the difference between it and "real physics." Then at the high end of the complexity and heartbreak scale there's HDT-SMP-SE. Just getting the system files for it is daunting because the only website that has them is in Chinese and requires you to create an account and leave a comment before the download links will even appear. Plus, it's flaky and only works half the time- I have an account there and tried today for an hour to log in, but it kept erroring out to a screen that said "undefined operation" so I finally gave up. For a newcomer to modding, I would recommend Dragonfly BBP or CBP Physics.

Both Lovers Lab and Nexus have many interesting mods, so keep nosing around as you have been doing and pretty soon you'll be down the rabbit hole with the rest of us. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

That one quest alone is worth installing the mod... unless you're a Bethesda Marketing employee. Then you won't like it.

I'm trying to figure out how to put Penises on women, I can assure I am not a Bethesda employee of any kind lmao.

Is there a mod for SSE that allows you to select the animation that SexLab plays, rather than just pressing "O" to scroll through? I know I used to have one for Oldrim that allowed me to press "H" and pick from a list but I can't even remember what it was called to see if it's been ported! Thank you :)

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:34 AM, Glenzo said:

heya all you guru's of modding :)  

I wondered if i could make a request ? would really like to be able to use the below full outfit for my follower but i cant mange to create an account / download....and probably wouldn't know how to make it work either !  anyone here able to help ?  (currently using CBBE, but happy to change if needed !)

http://www.9damao.com/thread-19333-1-1.html

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:37 AM, Vyxenne said:

I have an account on 9damao.com, and I was able to log in at the url you provided to try to get this outfit for you **and for me** :classic_biggrin: , but immediately after logging in I got a popup that said "undefined operation" and that was the end of it. I tried a total of 3 times and had the same result all 3 times.

Please let me know if you manage to get this outfit, I would like to have it also.

Here you two go this is the file for that mod both of you wanted off of 9damao.com

OP staff set, sexy black silk SSE.7z

On 6/10/2018 at 8:06 PM, rance said:

What's a mod where I can get cum effects on body after a sex scene? I've tried activating that in the SexLab MCM menu and nothing happens.

In my game, it's there when I have it activated in SL MCM but hard to see because of my ENB. Not sure how to fix it. If I disable my ENB it's very visible.

On 6/9/2018 at 6:40 AM, Blaze69 said:

I don't really use SE at the moment, so I can't help with the process itself, but I can point you to some stuff that may be useful for you.

For a guide on how to make the addon and a template file to use as a base: SOS - Optional files.

For the schlong textures: I'm pretty sure the CaN Pony race body textures are all uniform and have the same color all over, so you can simply paint-fill any schlong texture with that color alone and it should match the body just fine. Normals and speculars may require some extra work, though.

For the schlong meshes: EvilReFlex's SOS Horse Penis 1 includes male meshes, so you could use those.

Unfortunately, I have all of the coding knowledge of a newt, so trying to do this myself is beyond my ability to process. @_@

This picture is commonly used as thumbnail clickbaits on Youtube. I happen to learn that it's from TERA Armor Collection mod but i am still investigating and haven't found it yet.

Does any gifted soul among us happen to know the name of this beautiful armor and enlighthen us perhaps? ?

hqdefault.jpg

49 minutes ago, GFBMMC said:

This picture is commonly used as thumbnail clickbaits on Youtube. I happen to learn that it's from TERA Armor Collection mod but i am still investigating and haven't found it yet.

Does any gifted soul among us happen to know the name of this beautiful armor and enlighthen us perhaps? ?

hqdefault.jpg

Could it be "Eternal Warden" from the Oldrim Tera Armors Collection. Here's a screamshot:

25846-5-1403870371.jpg

5 hours ago, GFBMMC said:

Hmmm thanks for the hint, I'll check it out right away.Here is a bigger resolution of it.

8-amazing-upcoming-open-world-games-of-2

Hmmm... on second thought, I think the set I found does not have this armor in it. :classic_sad: Sorry for the false alarm.

55 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Hmmm... on second thought, I think the set I found does not have this armor in it. :classic_sad: Sorry for the false alarm.

You got very close though! ?

Someone told me it's Silver Spellsword Outfit from TERA Armor pack which looks almost like it model-wise. But it's not that white as in the picture.

Also I installed the TERA packs and a few variants of it but can't seem to find this "Silver Spellsword Outfit" no matter how hard I try..They changed name of it or removed it apparently :X I hope someone can find the actual file!

Here have a glimpse yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivvXW9Thpo