What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

This thread seems like the best place for this.  Its really just a question.

In RaceMenu you have NIOveride and Morphs.  What is the difference?  Are  they related? Are they the same?  They both seem to change body shape, or hight.... I am attempting to understand what they both are, anyone who does get it please help me understand the difference.

Thanks

-XP

This one is a fairly simple request. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/
Demonica textures are arguably some of the best textures available for Skyrim. They work for Special Edition too.
However, due to the changes in regards to the CBBE body, (there's now labia bones, etc) there is a "blank" spot where the vag textures should be.
All I am asking is that someone update the textures so that it correctly reads and adds vag textures. You could probably get away with borrowing some from another mod that supports it, you'd just have to upscale it due to the 8k texture quality. I'd do it myself if I knew how.
As far as I know you'd just need to add vag textures to the base, diffuse, specular and normal maps.

Would really love this. Thanks.

I'm looking for some BDO armors. I've found a neat pack here but I don't know if they're safe to use in SSE, since they require HDT. To be honest I'm only interested in two or three of them (Ignis, Kylia and Valkyrie) but I don't mind having some more for variety they're compatible with SSE.

11 hours ago, darkdill said:

I found this Oblivion outfit mod that gives you Princess Zelda's outfit from Hyrule Warriors a while back and think it would fit right in as a Skyrim outfit.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18808-lovenders-armorclothing-separated-into-parts-sip-mods/?p=1415709

Only problem is that I have no idea how to convert it. Anybody want to take a crack at it?

It's already converted for Skyrim. All you would have to do is run it through the simple conversion process for SSE.

2 hours ago, RandomUser88 said:

I'm looking for some BDO armors. I've found a neat pack here but I don't know if they're safe to use in SSE, since they require HDT. To be honest I'm only interested in two or three of them (Ignis, Kylia and Valkyrie) but I don't mind having some more for variety they're compatible with SSE.

In Oldrim, HDT dependency on armor mods is just about the boots- the dependency is for HDT High Heels System. "HDT Armor" just means the armor is physics capable, meaning it has physics bones/weights. You should have no trouble converting them to SSE, and you can either install HDT-HH-SSE from 9damao.com (you will need to translate from Chinese, make an account and post something before the d/l link will appear) or remove the HDT-HH dependency from the boots nif and the plugin, or simply don't use the boots- delete the boots nifs from your installation.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

In Oldrim, HDT dependency on armor mods is just about the boots- the dependency is for HDT High Heels System. "HDT Armor" just means the armor is physics capable, meaning it has physics bones/weights. You should have no trouble converting them to SSE, and you can either install HDT-HH-SSE from 9damao.com (you will need to translate from Chinese, make an account and post something before the d/l link will appear) or remove the HDT-HH dependency from the boots nif and the plugin, or simply don't use the boots- delete the boots nifs from your installation.

Many thanks. I followed the post's instructions and managed to get them to work. The boots sink a bit into the ground but that doesn't bother me much. I'm actually more disappointed that the outfits have no panties and one can see everything down there. As much as I like some eyecandy, Skyrim is a cold place and that's not what I'm looking for.

58 minutes ago, coquette123 said:

Hi, i want to know if Skyrim SE have any good sexy adult player home.

Thanks and sorry for me english, im french

Oh yes. Bathing Beauties (or Beefcake) Luxury Suites is what you're looking for. There is a Flower Girls patch that integrates with it, and Xiderpunk (author of Flower Girls) is working on a patch to turn BBLS into a brothel if you want to take it that far.

6 hours ago, RandomUser88 said:

The boots sink a bit into the ground but that doesn't bother me much.

Well, it bothers me a lot, which is why I installed HDT-High Heels System (also from HydrogensaysHDT on 9damao.com.) You can attach footwear and give it any offset you want "on the fly" while playing the game, using the HDT-HH MCM. I even use it (with a small offset value of 2) on non-high heels that sink into the ground. My Schoolgirl loafers+knee socks, for example.

You can also use NIOverride (bundled with Racemenu64) to get a vertical offset from high heels, but as far as I know there's no way to attach an offset in-game- you have to edit each and every mesh in NifSkope and add a BSExtraFloat and put the offset value you want right in the mesh. Then when you find out that value was too much or not enough, you have to quit the game and edit the mesh again to change the offset value- a major PITA. Full disclosure: I have RM64 but have never tried to use NIOverride for high heels offset, so I could be wrong about everything I just said about it. :classic_biggrin: But I have read about it, and I have a friend who uses it that way, and that's what I'm basing my statement on.

6 hours ago, RandomUser88 said:

I'm actually more disappointed that the outfits have no panties and one can see everything down there.

Of course you know there are tons of lingerie and other mods that have thongs and panties. I found the the Gwelda Dawnguard Underwear, which is actually a black thong, works well.

13 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

I think the steps are:

- Dl a female SOS schlong.

- Open the esp in the CK and save

- Use Nif Optimizer for the schlong mesh files.

and it should work.

Sounds simple. 

im assuming i to DL a oldrim sos schlong and then repack for sse?

On 5/14/2018 at 2:57 AM, LeFlemard said:

yep.

thanks. that was a lot easier than i thought it would be. now my char can go around with a horse cock.

now i just have to figure out how to convert the old HDT to SE HDT SMP

also is converting oldrim armor mods just as easy?