What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Has anyone managed to get the Cerinian Fox race mod converted to SSE? I've tried myself using a guide, but I keep running into issues. Namely that LOOT can't sort it because of some error where the mod keeps trying to put itself before itself, and the fact that for some reason, the Cerinian race doesn't show up in game when I go to make my character

i need a Mod when summon duration time out summon not dead and drop down i need to work for xxx animation 

request 

on first is summon normal death on 0:12 not death and drop down on floor i need this one

Or

not death but use long time to pass-out (look like a ghost goodbye 2:30) 

when you summon or use zombie spell when time out body is drop down and fast Decay 

i want mod to slow decay and drop down when decay finish  

Basically what the title says. When I strip enemies of armor and clothing I want to see them completely nude, not the undergarments I typically see on every enemy. I would prefer the mod to effect the female enemies only, but I can deal with it effecting males as well.

Edit: Thanks for the tips. Found exactly what I was looking for.

37 minutes ago, mikexp1 said:

Basically what the title says. When I strip enemies of armor and clothing I want to see them completely nude, not the undergarments I typically see on every enemy. I would prefer the mod to effect the female enemies only, but I can deal with it effecting males as well.

You have to use nude textures. Install CBBE and SOS.

^ This.

Install a body mod (I use CBBE and SOS, but there are others out there) and have fun! This is also the basic first step towards turning your skyrim into a sexy free for all with sexlab and all its wicked, evil (and excellent) mods.

Here's a guide to installing a custom skeleton and an HDT (jiggly butts and boobs) body:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

Hope this helps.

Hello...Considering that a good amount of mods have been remade and/or ported for SE, and that my skyrim has always been barely stable at best, i decided to uninstall oldrim and pass on the new one.
For starters, my question is: which is the best mod manager? Is it mod organizer? And can you provide links on where to download them, if possible? Thanks!

Yep, i was, in fact, using Mod Organizer on oldrim.....But, if i remember correctly, the original maker of MO is working on Vortex atm, so the actual release of MO is ''unofficial''. That's why i asked if it's still worthy, or if i should move to Vortex (which, yes, is still in alpha)

I tried Vortex and it's getting better, but MO2 is still superior IMO.  I will say that even in it's current alpha state I think Vortex is already better than NMM. 

One thing that's nice about Vortex if you want to try it is that switching between Vortex and MO2 is trivially easy.  You can actually set them both up to use the same mod directory.  So if you're using 1 of them and run into a problem you don't need to reinstall anything, just load the other mod manager, resolve any conflicts in the left pane, sort your plugins, and you're done.

I actually just did that recently switching from Vortex back to MO2.  It took me about 10 minutes to purge my mods in Vortex, install MO2, change MO2's mod directory to my Vortex mod directory, tweak my file conflicts in the left pane, sort with Loot, and run the game and this is with around 300 mods installed.

I not sure if this is the place to make this request but i would love to see a mod that adds erotic novels into the game. There was a mod in the oldrim thread called SMUT books. 

It would be really fun coming across erotic/sexual books randomly in the skyrim world. I love finding books and i collect all i can for my player home library. But apart from the Argonian maid which is pretty tame but supposed to be erotic, there isnt anything else. I would love to see them be kept lore friendly and that look immersive and fit the skyrim world.

Is this  a bad mod request or does anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Hello...Considering that a good amount of mods have been remade and/or ported for SE, and that my skyrim has always been barely stable at best, i decided to uninstall oldrim and pass on the new one.
For starters, my question is: which is the best mod manager? Is it mod organizer? And can you provide links on where to download them, if possible? Thanks!

Vortex in my opinion.

Really good way of organizing the data on that one. When I switched from NMM to Vortex I regained about 40gb on my hard drive because NMM was duplicating a lot of data.

It does fail to login now and then, but after a restart it's back up - and it gives me all the control I want in handling and sorting my mods, without complexity.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, Tron91 said:

You have to use nude textures. Install CBBE and SOS.

Speaking of which... any mod that will carry that over for giants?

I've found there are things to make assorted creatures have genitals... but I'm NOT looking for a bestiality mod. I'm looking for nudity among all the humanoids - and giant seems the one I have to find anything for.

(Also in that line of thinking... I'm currently using Flower Girls, I don't have sexlab… mostly because it gave me a too many animations warning the one time I tried to install it. When I look at a guide for putting in sexlab… the suggested mods add bestiality elements... is there a setup for this where I can get nudity among all the humanoids, sexlab, and no bestiality?)

6 minutes ago, jyotai said:

I've found there are things to make assorted creatures have genitals... but I'm NOT looking for a bestiality mod. I'm looking for nudity among all the humanoids - and giant seems the one I have to find anything for.

(Also in that line of thinking... I'm currently using Flower Girls, I don't have sexlab… mostly because it gave me a too many animations warning the one time I tried to install it. When I look at a guide for putting in sexlab… the suggested mods add bestiality elements... is there a setup for this where I can get nudity among all the humanoids, sexlab, and no bestiality?)

Giants??? I have no idea, i just have fun with naked males and females. CBBE and SOS does the job for me. Sexlab v1.63 is working great for me. Sexlab Light SE needs considerable time to initialize. I dumped it for Sexlab v1.63 beta 2.

3 hours ago, jyotai said: