What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:40 PM, Vyxenne said:

Oh, definitely! I only have two, of course, but sometimes they do fallout for 4 (or even 10 or 20 if I'm feeling especially adventurous) seconds when I do a jump-block in beach volleyball with my bikini top loose...

Both the new CBBE body and the older UUNP body can be morphed into any shape you like, including Double-Nuclear Estrogen Overload Megatits OMG The BEWBS! This is Skyrim, not Fallout with its limited customization options, pixellated bodies and horribad animations.

I have always enjoyed the improper companions the most, but to each his own, I guess...

There are currently 1,133 mods listed in the Followers & Companions category on the SSE Nexus. Surely, one of them would tickle your fancy (I mean no disrespect if your fancy isn't ticklish... I heard that happens to all men at some point)

Please forgive my uncertainty, which is of course no reflection on your masterful command of the language, :classic_tongue: but I'm unsure whether you're asking about a Strapon *full stop* and, in a totally separate inquiry seemingly melded inextricably into the first only to those of us ignoramii who fail to grasp just how incredibly important each second of your time is... a Futa. There are several Strapons available here on LL- one or two are even included in SexLab (Full) for SE. There are also rumors of Futanari Schlongs :classic_ph34r: flying around in other LL threads, but I don't think they're equippable... but then, since I'm not personally interested in the subject, I have made no effort to stay informed on it. As to an equippable Futa Schlong, I haven't seen anything about one.

PDQ. RSTLNE and 3 vowels. PRNDL21. IITYWIMWYBMAD?

I realize you're just playing with us here... convinced that no other (hu)man alive would ever be able to decipher your gibberish, artfully-crafted linguistic symphony, but I'm here to tell you that you have met your match- I know exactly how to get cum into a mango! Just substitute a mango pie for this apple one and voilà!

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure whether you're talking about the Spot or the String, but I have one of the former and several of the latter. I'm what you might call a g thingy expert. :classic_rolleyes:

Seriously, these are becoming far too easy. Your first efforts at obfuscation elucidation were much more challenging. Here is a veritable cornucopia of Boston breeders, including *gasp* a few who even pretend to be "reputable!".

Always a pleasure to be of humble helpfulness to an exalted one such as yourself. :classic_heart:?

Uh huh.

1. It was like 3am for me when I asked.

2. I am dyslexic.

3. Sorry I asked.

I'm looking for a skimpy armor replacer thats compatible with CBBE Body slide and covers all Vanilla, Dawnguard, and Dragonborn armors.

The mod I usually use is "Remodeled Armor For CBBE Bodyslide HDT". found here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/

However, it isn't fully Converted to SSE yet so I was looking for a replacement. I currently have TMB Armor and Clothing but it's only available for UNP and not Bodyslide compatible.

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it, thanks.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:40 PM, GFBMMC said:

This picture is commonly used as thumbnail clickbaits on Youtube. I happen to learn that it's from TERA Armor Collection mod but i am still investigating and haven't found it yet.

Does any gifted soul among us happen to know the name of this beautiful armor and enlighthen us perhaps? ?

hqdefault.jpg

That picture illustrates my main problem with Skyrim. I can envision a culture that are into skimpy outfits but Skyrim is cold! ANd not even nords are immune to cold, they are just resistant meaning that they can get away with less for longer but even they would freeze in that.

I used to have a mod for Oldrim that let you talk to NPC's to instigate sex. You asked them and they might say no or yes, and then you said like "lets go find someplace a bit more private" and it found beds nearby and stuff like that.

Anyone knows what it's called and if it exists for SE? 

On 6/27/2018 at 10:13 AM, sweforce said:

That picture illustrates my main problem with Skyrim. I can envision a culture that are into skimpy outfits but Skyrim is cold! ANd not even nords are immune to cold, they are just resistant meaning that they can get away with less for longer but even they would freeze in that.

Oh man ?

On 6/27/2018 at 2:13 AM, sweforce said:

Skyrim is a single-player game. Therefore "the lore" in MY game is pretty much whatever I say it is.

In my game, I have stumbled upon a hidden Dwemer Ruin called "Szegrutz of Viktoria" containing chamber after chamber of late-20th-century Euro-American female clothing. There is all kinds of apparel in there- boring, shapeless un-feminine frumpy-lumpy stuff like the poor Skaal girls wear:

180px-DB-npc-Edla.jpg

Then, a few rooms in, my boy-toy Adrian and I found some more interesting garments. Since we couldn't carry it all, I let Adrian help me out with the selection. Here are a few examples:

bWqPTEz.jpg

tlEJDTF.jpg

5Ex8LPS.jpg

mWmP4dr.jpg

JTQh9RM.jpg

XBMJH0i.jpg

FfG5Ous.jpg?1

AtRkSYy.jpg

m7HeDen.png

LOsdpLL.jpg

The only downside is that I don't dare play the new Survival mode for fear my pokies will erupt right through my skimpy bodices... :classic_tongue:

On 6/27/2018 at 2:13 AM, sweforce said:

The Leather, Scaled and Fur outfit selection (especially for male characters since they are so much more revealing on male characters than females) in the base game would prove you wrong on that count.

I personally tend to reserve the skimpiness for the characters who are either the most macho tough guys/gals (usually the character types which almost always spawn as Nords) or the idle rich who rarely if ever venture outside the city walls to the frozen North wastes (think The Emperor's New Clothes to get an idea of how skimpy it can get) but there is nothing in the base game that would suggest that showing some skin outside of the Northernmost reaches would be a death sentence. 

On 6/27/2018 at 12:19 PM, Jonay said:

I used to have a mod for Oldrim that let you talk to NPC's to instigate sex. You asked them and they might say no or yes, and then you said like "lets go find someplace a bit more private" and it found beds nearby and stuff like that.

Sexlab Eager NPCs I'm guessing and it's easily converted to SE with the usual methods. I had an issue that was fixed by resaving it in CK

Hello, I'm looking for a simple retexture and remesh of nude female falmers, hagravens, draugs, Spriggans and Wispmothers. I've seen that "More Nasty Critters" has all this and more but it's a complicated mod and requires sexlab framework among other things.
If someone would be so kind as to explain how I replace the vanilla creatures with the models of this mod without installing the plugin I would be very grateful.

-Sorry for my English.

Hi all.

I love play videogame whit female character and all of my character are lesbian. I'm looking for some sex mod and sex animation for only female vs female. I want lesbian stuff. Anyone have workend on this kind of stuff or sombody want make this kind of mod ?

Thanks

Most sex animations are male/female but are universal so if you use a spell on a female/female one female will take the receiving part (female) while the other one will get the giving part (male) so one of the females will either be equip with a strap on or a SOS slong if you have that equip instead.

On 7/1/2018 at 6:10 PM, myuhinny said:

Most sex animations are male/female but are universal so if you use a spell on a female/female one female will take the receiving part (female) while the other one will get the giving part (male) so one of the females will either be equip with a strap on or a SOS slong if you have that equip instead.

Well, i want fisting or fingering animation. Honesly i don't like strap on.

On 7/1/2018 at 1:52 AM, zorak912 said:

Hello, I'm looking for a simple retexture and remesh of nude female falmers, hagravens, draugs, Spriggans and Wispmothers. I've seen that "More Nasty Critters" has all this and more but it's a complicated mod and requires sexlab framework among other things.
If someone would be so kind as to explain how I replace the vanilla creatures with the models of this mod without installing the plugin I would be very grateful.

-Sorry for my English.

here you go:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3358

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7638?tab=files

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16796

On 6/27/2018 at 4:19 AM, Jonay said:

Flower Girls
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5941

Probably not exactly yes or no.  But definitely there is that line to find somewhere more private.  And there is a spell that forces any NPC to have interest in providing sex for money.  

I am actually looking for normal maps for male that don't make them have six pack, very smooth skin with no cut muscle.  Nothing against big guys with muscles, but it's annoying seeing every single NPC extremely buff and cut, even the skinniest guy.  Basically, very normal guys.  

On 7/4/2018 at 5:19 PM, SpyVsPie said:

Still that super model look, without the hulky big muscle, but still lean and very defined muscles.  Literately not even the male models I know have such body :(  

But I will give it a download, see how well it will help.  Probably just get the normal map.  Do you know if normal map would affect the neck seam if I just mix and match normal maps from different sources?  

Update: It is better.  I can use "better" right now.  It's not the easiest trying to "smooth" out the normal in Photoshop.