What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Is there mod or way to view what my crimes were?,

i have (despite playing like a saint) managed to rack up a few bounties along the way i'm now lv 22 and have a $1000 bounty in Falkreath and i've never even been there??

i also have a $40 bounty in Markarth and i've never been there either.

i can see my crime stats obviously but i would like to know specifically what the charges are? even if it was saved as a txt file to veiw it must be somewhere in the save game data.

Such as

date : Turdas 11th of Morningstar 

Victim: guard / Merchant / NPC name

Crime: murder with greatsword / firebolt, / Theft of Common soul gem, 

Bounty: $1000 

status: Warrant outstanding / Fine Payed / Jail time served etc.

i demand to know what i am being charged with lol. 

i'm sure i'm not the first Tamrielian falsely accused of trumped up charges......... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Any decent CBBE Special Body texture with vagina  texture support for SSE? I don't like the default one came with CBBE SE. I use CBBE SE with HDT SMP with Leyenda Skin but it doesn't have inner vagina texture. Can I add it use TexBlend like in Oldrim?. I noticed CBBE SE Bodyslide didn't came with Texblend tool.

15 hours ago, jesseg said:

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a ported version for DOA pole dance or a pack of all the dance animations, i have tried to convert it myself but was unsuccessful...thank you

DancePoleAddon-SSE.7z

This is NMM installable. It works with TDF Prostitution in SSE as a hot-keyed "custom player dance" and includes the pole. See the TDF Prostitution page here on LL for details on how to add and enable custom player dances. It was my first time trying it and I did it in under 3 minutes, so it's not difficult.

Here's what it looks like in-game (with my own custom soundtrack by NIN):

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

DancePoleAddon-SSE.7z

This is NMM installable. It works with TDF Prostitution in SSE as a hot-keyed "custom player dance" and includes the pole. See the TDF Prostitution page here on LL for details on how to add and enable custom player dances. It was my first time trying it and I did it in under 3 minutes, so it's not difficult.

Here's what it looks like in-game (with my own custom soundtrack by NIN):

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, thank you so much, I tried to convert it myself and ended up with the dreaded T pose, had to re-install....fitting song for the dance :)

Is there any skin textures with some scales? Not full-body ones, like argonian one, just a little on arms, legs, maybe some on back. Everything i managed to find is too much for my taste, and i know nothing about texture editing, so i can't really make what i need myself.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, Havik79 said:

Is there an alt to xpmsse, I want to make a new toon, but I am rubbish at it, and xpm says it needs racemenu, and there are much better presets for ece.

You can use XPMSE with ECE, here is an installation guide by Groovtama:

Miniguide for ECE User:
(Update to the latest version of the game, some people apparently don't do that)
Install the latest version of SKSE64
Install the latest version of FNIS
Install NiOverride standalone, after installation delete the nioverride.dll/ini
Install SKEE from the github, so it is <Data>\skse\plugins\skee.dll/ini
Install XPMSSE
Run FNIS, tick skeleton arm fix
Run game
Done

20 hours ago, Havik79 said:

Is there an alt to xpmsse, I want to make a new toon, but I am rubbish at it, and xpm says it needs racemenu, and there are much better presets for ece.

Only the latest versions of XPMSSE that support weapons-on-back (versions 4.3x) require Racemenu and/or SKEE. Use XPMSSE 4.20, still available on the mod page, and enjoy a requirement-free skeleton.

I curious if there is a mod that allows for such a thing? Basically a way to grow your own blood doll collection.

For example, A group of mercenaries come after me for some reason. I slaughter the weaklings, but the leader is tougher. When s/he goes into a down state, I bind them (likely through some slavery mod) and can use him/her as a midnight snack later. Alternatively, I could take her to one of my home, tie her to a cross and use her as both decoration and feeding.

2 hours ago, Raya said:

Hey... so I've been wondering, since there's these mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547 - The amazing World of Bikini Armors

and

Is there a vanilla armor replacer that makes all armors into bikini armors without having to forge them? If not, could a xEDIT and Mesh wizard be a bro or sis? ;) Thxs in advance!

Spice Gear is an armor replacer that makes all armor skimpy. Some of them are "bikini-ish." I'm not aware of any replacer that makes all armors into actual bikinis.

14 hours ago, Havik79 said:

OK thank you both for that, so its safe to remove racemenu then?.

"Safe" is such a relative term.... it is never 100% safe to remove a mod mid-playthrough and continue to play that savegame- especailly mods like Racemenu that have tentacles in so many areas. So if you'll allow me to rephrase your question to "Will XPMSSE 4.20 and all my physics and other animations work if I remove Racemenu?" the answer is yes.

You might get lucky and remove Racemenu and be able to play on from that savegame without any problems, but the safest option would be to uninstall Racemenu and then load a save from just before you installed it (i.e. a save that has never had Racemenu in it) and play on from there.

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

"Safe" is such a relative term.... it is never 100% safe to remove a mod mid-playthrough and continue to play that savegame- especailly mods like Racemenu that have tentacles in so many areas. So if you'll allow me to rephrase your question to "Will XPMSSE 4.20 and all my physics and other animations work if I remove Racemenu?" the answer is yes.

You might get lucky and remove Racemenu and be able to play on from that savegame without any problems, but the safest option would be to uninstall Racemenu and then load a save from just before you installed it (i.e. a save that has never had Racemenu in it) and play on from there.

Well that is fine, as I am intending to delete all my saves and start fresh, thanks.

8 hours ago, Havik79 said:

Well that is fine, as I am intending to delete all my saves and start fresh, thanks.

In that case, yes, XPMSSE 4.20 will work fine and support full body physics as well as SoS without any need for you to install Racemenu or ECE.

Or SKEE, which is where the conflict with XMPSSE 4.3x is.