What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:34 AM, Sandatharius said:

I have an existing body already in game. How can pubic hair be added? Not a fan of shaved pubes.

My Leyenda Skins have a "wild & wooly" (my name for it, I forgot what HeroedeLeyenda actually named it) bush option, to which I have added a Racemenu overlay. Here's what the two of them together look like:

WildAndWoolyBush.jpg.9d911d277ede6949328cf624f1a80943.jpg

Could some kind soul whip up a simple little mod to add in a quick sexual favour from the two whores added in from inconsequential NPC's?

Preferably charging you the 30 gold that the dialogue describes and properly working if you are a male OR female pc.

Apologies if this already exists, all I could find was a failed and abandoned experiment for skyrim LE.

4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Was looking for something in more of a "tamed" or "trimmed" bush. Or a "landing strip" would be nice.

Both of the mods I mentioned have those. They can be applied to player as well as npc's . I will put the links in this post for you to check out. If you decide to go with these. One and or both of these ( they don't conflict with each other so you can use both together safely) you get the option to change the style of pubic hair at any point. You wont be locked into a single style for your entire playthrough.

For the tattoo packs for this mod go to the original mod link on that page they work with the ported version. There are quite a few but if you only want pubic hair just down load the file you need from this link.

Anyone knows of an armor bikini knight type style, that was posted here like 2 years ago. It was similar to the Lich king armor, it has a shield a sword a cape and a set of earrings with HDT physics enabled.

Was very cool, was posted here but now i cannot find it.

Female only and look some similar to this one.

0b5d14_0d04decfc9b24618ac37da578af8cae7~

On 12/16/2019 at 5:49 AM, shardoom said:

Could some kind soul whip up a simple little mod to add in a quick sexual favour from the two whores added in from inconsequential NPC's?

Preferably charging you the 30 gold that the dialogue describes and properly working if you are a male OR female pc.

Apologies if this already exists, all I could find was a failed and abandoned experiment for skyrim LE.

I just use SLEN and when they refuse I pay them up.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:30 PM, Mayonator said:

@Vyxenne could I have a new link to that hair? That old mediafire link doesn't work anymore.

I'm sorry, but it looks like @Gromilla has removed the file for some reason. It is not my place to nullify his decision by posting a different link to his work.

If he removed it in error, he will see this post and replace it or tell me it's OK to relink it. If he removed it deliberately, he will tell us he is no longer able to share it. Either way, it's his call. Thanks for understanding and respecting Gromilla's wishes.

1) how do i give birth to wolfs (without Untamed- I like untamed, its a fun mod but just wondering about other options)

2) werewolf form(player) on werewolf booty call?  or werewolf form(player) on NPC?

The  werewolf NPC boning me (player, human form) works fine, its other combos im wondering about)

3) not sure if its a tech support issue or a missing mod but - is there a mod that fixes the "transform into WW form CTD " issue without disabling ding dongs?

5 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

1) how do i give birth to wolfs (without Untamed- I like untamed, its a fun mod but just wondering about other options)

2) werewolf form(player) on werewolf booty call?  or werewolf form(player) on NPC?

The  werewolf NPC boning me (player, human form) works fine, its other combos im wondering about)

3) not sure if its a tech support issue or a missing mod but - is there a mod that fixes the "transform into WW form CTD " issue without disabling ding dongs?

1. I have no idea on this question of yours and can't help you out here.

2. I'm going to assume your player character is female from how your post is worded. I don't believe there is much out there for female werewolf animations so you need to find which ever packs contain them but for the question Werewolf PC on NPC question. I've not had any issues with this but my player character is male so there's more animations available. Provided that you have mods to initiate sex in werewolf form. For friendly npc's you can use any dialogue type sex mod such as follow me for sex or sexlab eager npcs. If you were looking for a assault type mod for werewolves the only one I can think of is sexlab werewolves for oldrim which you would need to port yourself. It's a easy enough port I did it myself a while ago (because it allowed for extended werewolf timers) but I ended up removing it from my list because I found a different mod that allowed me to have indefinite timers. Mods such as submit or defeat might work I can't say for sure since I don't use those kind of mods. Only issue for having sex with npcs while in werewolf form that I've encountered is transformation timers ending and forcing you to revert to human form before the scene ends. You can get around this however with this mod here that I will link for you.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17453

3. This sounds to be a mod conflict and people won't be able to know how to help you out with this with certainty with out knowing what your load order is or what mods you're using that affect werewolves. I had this issue recently so if you have ABC ( animated beast cocks ) installed than I will point you to MadMansGun post about the cause to this issue in this link here ( I had to put spaces in this link don't know why but it won't let the direct link be posted so just copy the url and delete the spaces to get to the forum post.) 

https://www. loverslab .com/topic/130016-help-needed-with-werewolf-transformation/?tab=comments#comment-2834424

edit here just incase ABC is the culprit for your CTD's and so you wont have to wait around for a response back for the solution. So if this turns out to be the case for you and you're a vortex user (can't speak for MO2 haven't used it but I don't imagine the process to be any more complicated) you're going to want to launch vortex and find ABC in your mod list. Click on the manage conflicts icon the little lightning bolt looking thing and (once again assuming here but assuming you're using more nasty critters mod) click on the edit individual conflicts for ABC and MNC. Now you're going to want to scroll down until you find werewolf beast and give priority of these files to MNC as show here in this picture. Hit confirm or save changes forget what the button is labeled as and you are done now you shouldn't get any more CTD's when transforming into a werewolf. 382217423_ABCMNCindividualfileoverrides.PNG.88177b9cfdd3fa3f9dc49f87fc0049be.PNG

I think at present the closest to conquering Skyrim you can get is just completing the civil war and some excellent mods that expand on CW.

My idea - what I was working on until CK suddenly decided it wasn't going to work in any version is:

Each hold can be conquered by you. This is not you choosing Nord or imperial, this is your seizing control period. If you want to be nice to one side or the other- that's up to you, the mod at worst should allow an option.

To conquer a hold you must meet a few conditions.

1) be level 20-30ish. (no solid reason for this beyond don't want it to be that a player can be high king/queen by level 5)

2) Kill all the guards in a region within a certain time period. The time period starts when you kill the first one. There would be some sort of counter, or perhaps marker as to where the remaining ones where. The time period should be days. Which means, spawn timers would likely need to be altered. The thought here is that you are conquering a whole region, not just the city. so want to account for travel times, but also want to make it seem like "the old jarl didn't have enough time to replace the ones you killed"/

3) confront the Jarl. The Jarl may submit, may try to sell it to you, or may attack you. If the Jarl attacks, I think this should be considered a boss fight - either Jarl Vs you or Jarl and 2-3 bodyguards vs you. It doesn't have to be an "ebony warrior" level but should be leveled with you and present a challenge.

once those conditions are met:

1) the banners are replaced with one of your choice (perhaps selected during mod installation(fomod)).

2) new guards are spawned with your colors

3) you receive tribute- or taxes.

4) subsequent holds may hear of your exploits, and while they won't turn hostile until you engage they become more suspicious. If you choose to attack, perhaps because the Jarl heard of you, he or she is slightly easier to convince.

5) the punishment for breaking the law (theft, murder, etc) is NOT the guards attacking you, but it increases the chance that troops still loyal to previous one(spawned in) will attack you and attempt to retake the city for the old family. Basically, the higher the bounty you accrue, the chances of you being attacked increase, and the qty of attackers can increase.... so a 5000 gold bounty might have a 90% chance to spawn attackers, and a 90% chance that 4 attackers will spawn, whereas a 500 gold bounty might be a 10% chance of an attack, 10% chance of more than 1.

6) however, as time (days/weeks in game) pass the chances of being attacked by spawns decreases- at every bounty level.

misc: Could perhaps take place instead of civil war, or simply before or after the civil war.

anyway, that's as TLDR as I could get and feel like I've expressed the basics.

Just an idea, do what you want with it. If someone decides to make the mod- I don't care about credit for anything- including story/concept. I'd rather a kick-ass mod get made and not know who made it than getting caught up in IP fights. My only requests or requirements such as I can "make" would be: 1) make it clear from the start, on mod description that folk can add to it, or make derivatives of it without asking providing this mod is "Required". 2) never make its way to paid mods, and 3) I would like to be actively involved in testing/ideas/etc..

TL;DR - Is there a mod, or SexLab setting, to have a follower automatically unequip her iron helmet, and then immediately equip an HDT SMP wig right before an animation starts?

________

Hey, all. First time poster. Long time lurker.

I finally got HDT SMP to work with my game, and have been enjoying seeing my followers use the physics wigs from that Yundao Hairs mod during SexLab animations. So immersive, etc etc. However, I also happen to like seeing my followers wear actual, protective-looking helmets for whenever we're traveling. They just look so cool decked out in full sets of custom armor while cutting bandits in half.

So far, I've had to choose one or the other. Either:

A) Leave my followers fully armored up, but then they use their default, non-SMP hair whenever a sex scene triggers, or . . .

B) Have them forgo the helmets entirely in favor of using a wig at all times. This lets them be ready for whenever or wherever a scene may trigger.

I chose B in the end, but I've been missing the helmet look lately. Now, I'm well aware that I can just manually change their outfits using the vanilla trade menu, or a mod like Simple NPC Outfit Manager, but equipping a wig just before every unpredictable Defeat, SLEN, or SSX scene — and then making them put their helmet back on once it's over — would get tiresome very quickly. So the question is, would there be a way to automate this process? A certain combination of settings in SexLab's MCM? A mod or script to force equip wigs on NPCs whenever headwear isn't detected? A precise set of Creation Kit parameters? Or maybe like, have the follower use a separate outfit for just SexLab scenes? The outfit, of course, would only have the SMP wig. Maybe earrings, too.

Stuff I've already tried:

-Setting up the armor pieces individually through the SexLab Framework MCM to helmet = always unequip, and then selecting "show full inventory" to mark the Yundao wig to never unequip. Doesn't work, since the follower just strips off their helmet and uses her regular hair.

-Opening the Yundao esp in the Creation Kit and SSEEdit to play around with the wig's biped slot numbers (both Armor and ArmorAddon, of course), but every combination I've tried just results in clipping.

-Flagging the Yundao wigs as jewelry.

I'm at a loss now, and was wondering if anybody knows of a mod or method to get this right. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

PS: A decent compromise I know of is using Amazing Follower Tweak's auto outfit management to have my followers equip SMP wigs in cities and player homes, but the original problem still exists. Their adventuring outfits remain wig-less, since I'd like them to wear helmets while traveling. This is okay, but I've grown quite fond of Nether's Follower Framework, and would like to continue using NFF over AFT.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:56 PM, sparral said:

Both of the mods I mentioned have those. They can be applied to player as well as npc's . I will put the links in this post for you to check out. If you decide to go with these. One and or both of these ( they don't conflict with each other so you can use both together safely) you get the option to change the style of pubic hair at any point. You wont be locked into a single style for your entire playthrough.

For the tattoo packs for this mod go to the original mod link on that page they work with the ported version. There are quite a few but if you only want pubic hair just down load the file you need from this link.

Great - thank you for these links! I downloaded the Racemenu Overlay  mod. My character is blonde, and the default colour seems to be black - which pack would I need that would allow me to change her pubic hair colour? I didn't see anything in the MCM menu to do that. Would I need the SOS Female Pubic Hairs as well to do that?

@Sandatharius

120798754_Slavetatstargetselect.PNG.3975000b9c5a48ecc3a2421e49eac3c1.PNG

22400424_Pubichairsetup.PNG.9983a35e55dfb8e79ef1a0910110b867.PNG

603866985_Colorone.PNG.52fb122a153e31183c138ffb828490b6.PNG1070022304_color2.PNG.a9637d63d273f0a8288ee5ac5d855b7f.PNG1844268160_SennaBlondepubichair.jpg.6a6ec3347040008271e41e7912da5a7c.jpg

No if you installed slavetats and its requirements plus the race menu overlays (pubic hair tattoo pack) that I linked you then once you launch the game and its mcm is installed. You just need to go to slavetats choose which character be it you or a npc if one is close enough to you for slavetats to detect. After that click the body tab and choose a empty slot click there and than in the window that pops up choose pubic hair the window will close and you should now see that pubic hair is set to that slot. Right below that is another option slot I think its labeled as style click there to select a pubic style. Once it sets the pubic hair style next to it on the right hand side will be 3 diamond check boxes. They should be labeled Ink/color, glow, and gloss. From these you will be able to pick from colors to mix and match until you get a color match or a close enough color match.

Decided to hop on my game and take some screenshots to edit. Being that a pictures worth a thousand words and all. Anyways it doesn't really show up well in the screen shot of senna there but the pubes are a golden blonde color in game. Don't know the exact shade of blonde hair is for your character but those screen shot in this post show you what colors to select to get a golden..ish blonde color. If nothing else it's a starting point to finding your matching color.

Also just going to put this in here for you as a so know kind of thing. I had never used the old skyrim version of this mod so I was unaware of this about the ported version of slavetats. So I will mention this to you since you seem to be trying this mods ported version for the first time as well. Under the extras tab there is a option to change the hair color (not the pubic hair color options you will see under the body tab) but the actual hair color. Do not use this option it is broken in the SSE version it will remove the hair completely from you or any NPCs that share the base id of the npc you used it on i.e. if you tried it on a bandit than any other bandits spawned from the same base id would be bald. It's only thanks to vortex that I was able to revert the change made on my last playthrough. So yeah just a friendly heads up not to use that.

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod RohZima. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (175) and corresponding behavior file (183)<< Anyone no how to fix? I finally got all other mods working great and game doesn't crash. Anyway reach this person updated the mods for newer SE version of his or hers? Thanks.