What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

@Kadsuki

I know this is a very late reply to this post but seeing as how no one has posted any suggestions for you on this. I would highly recommend this 

it is not a replacer but if you download the all in one version there are a ton of revealing outfits (showing breasts, vagina, or ass) as well as plenty of skimpy outfits.

As for replacers however https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16321?tab=images has zap sliders for the armors. You just have to go into bodyslide on each outfit and tick the zaps you want and build each outfit individually.

Then there's https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16322?tab=description its not a revealing mod its a skimpy clothing replacer. It is quite easy however to load outfits from this into outfit studio and delete the verticles and adjust any jagged edges left over after deleting the verticles you want gone for outfits you want to turn from skimpy to revealing. That is what I did with this mod anyways to get revealing outfits for the npcs in towns and such. If you'd like to message me about my own personal edited version of this you're welcome to do so. I am not very skilled with outfit studio so I only altered outfits that were easy to make revealing. 

6 hours ago, sparral said:

@Sandatharius

120798754_Slavetatstargetselect.PNG.3975000b9c5a48ecc3a2421e49eac3c1.PNG

22400424_Pubichairsetup.PNG.9983a35e55dfb8e79ef1a0910110b867.PNG

603866985_Colorone.PNG.52fb122a153e31183c138ffb828490b6.PNG1070022304_color2.PNG.a9637d63d273f0a8288ee5ac5d855b7f.PNG1844268160_SennaBlondepubichair.jpg.6a6ec3347040008271e41e7912da5a7c.jpg

No if you installed slavetats and its requirements plus the race menu overlays (pubic hair tattoo pack) that I linked you then once you launch the game and its mcm is installed. You just need to go to slavetats choose which character be it you or a npc if one is close enough to you for slavetats to detect. After that click the body tab and choose a empty slot click there and than in the window that pops up choose pubic hair the window will close and you should now see that pubic hair is set to that slot. Right below that is another option slot I think its labeled as style click there to select a pubic style. Once it sets the pubic hair style next to it on the right hand side will be 3 diamond check boxes. They should be labeled Ink/color, glow, and gloss. From these you will be able to pick from colors to mix and match until you get a color match or a close enough color match.

Decided to hop on my game and take some screenshots to edit. Being that a pictures worth a thousand words and all. Anyways it doesn't really show up well in the screen shot of senna there but the pubes are a golden blonde color in game. Don't know the exact shade of blonde hair is for your character but those screen shot in this post show you what colors to select to get a golden..ish blonde color. If nothing else it's a starting point to finding your matching color.

Also just going to put this in here for you as a so know kind of thing. I had never used the old skyrim version of this mod so I was unaware of this about the ported version of slavetats. So I will mention this to you since you seem to be trying this mods ported version for the first time as well. Under the extras tab there is a option to change the hair color (not the pubic hair color options you will see under the body tab) but the actual hair color. Do not use this option it is broken in the SSE version it will remove the hair completely from you or any NPCs that share the base id of the npc you used it on i.e. if you tried it on a bandit than any other bandits spawned from the same base id would be bald. It's only thanks to vortex that I was able to revert the change made on my last playthrough. So yeah just a friendly heads up not to use that.

Awesome! I was able to get it to work with your guidance. Thank you!

I saw a mod a while back which supposedly allows you to customize buffs and debuffs added from other SexLab mods within the game. I thought about downloading it at the time, but ended up passing on it. Now i'm trying to find it again, but I can't remember what it was called. Anyone know what mod I'm talking about? x.x

@Sandatharius

No problem glad you got it figured out and working for you. Would like to mention to you that if you decide you want npcs to have pubic hair styles and don't want to have to set them all yourself with slavetats as that would most certainly grow tedious lol. Than think bout giving the SOS pubic hair for females mod a try its got a fully configure able mcm you can set which styles you want to appear or not and for what races you want them to be on you can select all or none of them for each pubic hair style. As well as the feature that provides a color matching system to match the pubes it applies to the hair color of the npc. That's how I use it in my game I use slavetats to set pubic hair for companions/followers and have SOS pubic hair for females for all the random npcs. But I got revealing armors and clothing mods in my game and it was a bit strange seeing every woman in skyrim shaved lol. So that mod added some easy and much needed pubic hair diversity to my game.

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

I saw a mod a while back which supposedly allows you to customize buffs and debuffs added from other SexLab mods within the game. I thought about downloading it at the time, but ended up passing on it. Now i'm trying to find it again, but I can't remember what it was called. Anyone know what mod I'm talking about? x.x

This maybe? 

It has sexual wear and debuff and statistics list on its features list. 

These are the only ones I could think of that sound kind of like what you mentioned.

41 minutes ago, sparral said:

This maybe? 

It has sexual wear and debuff and statistics list on its features list. 

These are the only ones I could think of that sound kind of like what you mentioned.

Unfortunately, neither of those are the one I'm thinking of... although now that I've looked at M.C.G, I'm thinking I might need to download it. x3 It looks like it has some fun features.

The mod I'm looking for is very specifically intended to let you modify the buffs/debuffs added by other mods; not add buffs/debuffs of its own. For example, what I want to do with it is change the debuffs added by MME.

11 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Unfortunately, neither of those are the one I'm thinking of... although now that I've looked at M.C.G, I'm thinking I might need to download it. x3 It looks like it has some fun features.

The mod I'm looking for is very specifically intended to let you modify the buffs/debuffs added by other mods; not add buffs/debuffs of its own. For example, what I want to do with it is change the debuffs added by MME.

Yeah don't know what you were remembering than. I cant say I even seen anything posted that allowed you to change the debuffs of any sexlab associated mods.

54 minutes ago, sparral said:

Yeah don't know what you were remembering than. I cant say I even seen anything posted that allowed you to change the debuffs of any sexlab associated mods.

Well, I found the one I was looking for. Sexlab Disparity. I couldn't find it because its listed on the conversion page as "Broken". ><; I guess I won't be able to use it after all.

6 minutes ago, sparral said:

Unfortunate that you found out its broken however at least you found it so you know and aren't left wondering where or what it was.

That's true. I wonder if maybe I should just go into MME myself and change the debuff manually... all I want is to take off the speed penalty for going unmilked. ><; I can disable the debuff entirely in the MME menu, but I like having the skill penalties.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:49 PM, FrizFroz said:

Does anyone know of any mods that leave whip/cane marks? Whether they are tattoos or applied after an action doesn't matter. There's one in LE that works off SlaveTats, but was not ported to SE.

Was scrolling back through the pages in this thread and seen your post don't know if it ever got answered. Yes I know its quite the late response to it but if you haven't yet figured out the solution. The whip marks pack you mentioned for slavetats still works for the ported version as well. At the most you might have to do for it is run nif optimizer on it but I don't think even that is needed. If your looking for a mod that will allow you to whip npcs and leave whip marks. Than you can get paradise halls if you would like it actually adds in a whip placed in the world. Or if you don't want that mod in your load order than you can just use ZAZ and use add item menu mod or use console and type in it "help whip 4" or "help cane 4" to find a variety or whip types or canes to use. To help you figure out how to change how long the whip mark visuals last on said npc that's been whipped I will link you to this page here.

as well as here about mid way down the page

23 hours ago, nightcrawler913 said:

It is called Tribal Clothes and/or Tribal Cloth, depending on whether or not whoever named that particular version of it knows the difference between "clothes" and "cloth" in English. I believe it is available in Sun Jeong's CBBE mega-collection for LL.

I have 3 open jackets in my arsenal:

Luxurious Seduction Jacket (my own Purple recolor):

20191222164330_1.jpg.91e6999a2a5c45bd81012254ed7eb78a.jpg

Lady Revenant Jacket:

20191222164948_1.jpg.ccb8d97046a81f470ac75f2710156603.jpg

And finally, half of the Female variant of Apachii Divine Elegance Store "Cowboy Outfit" (LOLOLOLOL!) which was part of a 2-piece outfit that I separated into separate top and bottom. After separating the two components, I renamed the top part "Biker Jacket" since I know several Cowboys and none of them thinks this outfit is a "cowboy" outfit. It is technically not a jacket that you can wear a shirt with, since it has its own halter top that comes with it. Still, I'm including it here for the sake of completeness because the voices in my head are telling me to do it:

20191222164426_1.jpg.aa64681aae3d80663046ac3b4bec4f84.jpg

I also like Petrovich's "Leather Vest," so descriptively named "Vest." I made a black recolor of it. Although you could wear a shirt under it (slot change?), I prefer not to since it's so sexy without one!

Vest-Petrovich.jpg.13821824260cd86bf4da7f7ee5ccbcc6.jpg

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have 3 open jackets in my arsenal:

Luxurious Seduction Jacket (my own Purple recolor):

20191222164330_1.jpg.91e6999a2a5c45bd81012254ed7eb78a.jpg

Lady Revenant Jacket:

20191222164948_1.jpg.ccb8d97046a81f470ac75f2710156603.jpg

And finally, half of the Female variant of Apachii Divine Elegance Store "Cowboy Outfit" (LOLOLOLOL!) which was part of a 2-piece outfit that I separated into separate top and bottom. After separating the two components, I renamed the top part "Biker Jacket" since I know several Cowboys and none of them thinks this outfit is a "cowboy" outfit. It is technically not a jacket that you can wear a shirt with, since it has its own halter top that comes with it. Still, I'm including it here for the sake of completeness because the voices in my head are telling me to do it:

20191222164426_1.jpg.aa64681aae3d80663046ac3b4bec4f84.jpg

I also like Petrovich's "Leather Vest," so descriptively named "Vest." I made a black recolor of it. Although you could wear a shirt under it (slot change?), I prefer not to since it's so sexy without one!

Vest-Petrovich.jpg.13821824260cd86bf4da7f7ee5ccbcc6.jpg

Hmm, the second one looks pretty good, too bad its a 2piece, i need to make my own outfits, can't use 2pieces :D - , tho i was looking for jackets.. ah, ive got a jacket from oldrim in mind that looks a little bit like Vtaws stuff from Fallout4 but this was one of many mods that were never ported. .. Can't remember the name anymore tho..

i have flower girls + immersive citizens installed, it seems to work however i get aproached every 5 sec... its not like they just greet you but they log you in a conversation.

i remember there was a mod where npc ignored you at least for non quest stuff.

Are there any 3d, physics enabled cum meshes/effects for SSE or in general? I remember seeing a stringy cum effect off a dick in someone's video and I've only found the ones by FunnyBizness which haven't been ported. And idk why my game isn't showing any effects with a fresh sexlab install.

Is there any option that give collision to NPC's hand?

I'm using BHUNP for my character's body (with HDT-SMP+CBPC).

But in any sex scene has animation that NPC's hand touches her tits ,ass or vagina, NPC's hand goes through them:(
I've comfirmed it worked with only CBPC in the past.

Can I make it work with HDT+CBPC as it used be? 

Thank you.

21 hours ago, Mayonator said:

Are there any 3d, physics enabled cum meshes/effects for SSE or in general? I remember seeing a stringy cum effect off a dick in someone's video and I've only found the ones by FunnyBizness which haven't been ported. And idk why my game isn't showing any effects with a fresh sexlab install.

Maybe activating cum in SLsettings?