9 hours ago, rb888 said:

Or used nexues mod manger launch the skse from it.

That only works if you already have Steam running, correct? I've made the mistake of not having Steam running and clicked on "Launch SKSE" (well on my OLDRIM entry) and it auto-connected to Steam. I'm not sure if just using NMM would work? Can anyone confirm?

I guess I could now that I think of it, since I ended up re-installing all my mods to find out which one (two, in my case) were screwing my world up... :)

18 minutes ago, Doc_Oc said:

I'm not sure if just using NMM would work? Can anyone confirm?

No. Steam must be running before you try to launch Skyrim, period, because it's Skyrim that will fire up Steam automatically. Whether you use NMM (it's 2019 yo, move on) or Vortex (whyyy) or MO2 doesn't matter.

19 minutes ago, tasairis said:

No. Steam must be running before you try to launch Skyrim, period, because it's Skyrim that will fire up Steam automatically. Whether you use NMM (it's 2019 yo, move on) or Vortex (whyyy) or MO2 doesn't matter.

I wondered if someone would comment on my antiquated mod manager. :)  I like things simple; MO1 was awful IMHO, yes it gives you a lot of control but it was incredibly annoying for me personally. I wasn't nuts about Votrex when it was in beta, so I agree with you (whyyy). My dislike of MO1 has prevented me from trying MO2. In my eyes, if it ain't broke, I don't fix it. NMM isn't broke. No disrespect intended for those who disagree with me. If MOx is your thing, rock on! It wasn't for me.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

What kind of weapon do you mean? Can you give a link?
I ported a few, there are no special problems. I already showed here:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, thank you for explanation!
I really don't mind making HDT weapon right now, was just asking for a friend (literally). But it might be possible in the future, for this one:

Spoiler

9468984_1491735929_DarkSoulsIII2017-04-0915-03-09-68_1.gif.da1e91d9804b57975c486380aad2be6b.gif

Currently there are only non-HDT version available. If you say it's easy (like just rewrite config for SMP), maybe I figure it somehow :D or not
But only after I made HDT-PE version.

30 minutes ago, full_inu said:

Wow, thank you for explanation!
I really don't mind making HDT weapon right now, was just asking for a friend (literally). But it might be possible in the future, for this one:

Reveal hidden contents

9468984_1491735929_DarkSoulsIII2017-04-0915-03-09-68_1.gif.da1e91d9804b57975c486380aad2be6b.gif

Currently there are only non-HDT version available. If you say it's easy (like just rewrite config for SMP), maybe I figure it somehow :D or not
But only after I made HDT-PE version.

Oh yes, I wanted to do something similar, and even found somewhere with HDT PE (I need to look in the archives), but I don’t have time to study 3D to create the necessary bones. There is no problem creating a smp xml file, the main thing is to attach it to the body skeleton correctly and add the necessary "physic" bones :) 

Couple of questions,

#1:    Been browsing through the xmls in the Bakafactory 3BBB download and notice a number of tags in Chinese.  For examples, shou: Hand, nanshou:MaleHand, tou: Head, nanjiao: possibly MaleBody?. etc.  My question is: does anyone here know if hdthydrogensays is using a lookup/translator approach in the dlls?  This might fit in with the penetration/prenetration disambiguation, as well.

Whether or not smp does the translating internally, you still have to get the vocabulary if you want to do any serious editing.

Anything that anyone can add to this would be interesting to me.

Question #2:

Also been trying to give the ERF_HighPoly addon  floppy thigh collisions.   I've added NiStringExtraData and made it a HDTsmp object in the two nifs, and I've given it a path to its own xml and referenced that xml in defaultBBPS.xml.  The ERF_xxx.xml I'm using is basically the MaleGenitals.xml with a different BSTriShape reference (ERF_HighPoly) near the end of the file plus a few other edits.

While I have good floppy schlong and ball behavior physics, I can't get thigh collisions.  Does anyone know of something I might try?  Or is this maybe an inherent male/female body issue?  Or maybe something else?

Thanks -

3 hours ago, fritzfried said:

While I have good floppy schlong and ball behavior physics, I can't get thigh collisions.  Does anyone know of something I might try?  Or is this maybe an inherent male/female body issue?  

Any chance of sharing that? Just now switching to SSE and always wanted to have those kinds of physics on that mod(also has he put the SSE version back up or is it still deleted?)!

11 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:
  • 11 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

You can have Steam running whether or not! But you still can used

10 hours ago, Doc_Oc said:

I wondered if someone would comment on my antiquated mod manager. :)  I like things simple; MO1 was awful IMHO, yes it gives you a lot of control but it was incredibly annoying for me personally. I wasn't nuts about Votrex when it was in beta, so I agree with you (whyyy). My dislike of MO1 has prevented me from trying MO2. In my eyes, if it ain't broke, I don't fix it. NMM isn't broke. No disrespect intended for those who disagree with me. If MOx is your thing, rock on! It wasn't for me.

Some reason there an issue with "" replying anyway You can have steam running if you need to just don't click main exe. game. Click on the nexus mod manger in next photo as you see next post.

I guess upload image at the site brokens admins can someone let them know? thanks

2019-12-01-00-47-12-Window.png

As you see in photo above click on launch skse with nexus mod manger. For me I don't used MO at all only extracting files and open the mod folder lol. Then I put all my mod files into main data folder. But if you know what works Run the FNIS then backup each time you add an new mod make sure startup menu loading into new game doesn't break or crash. If there an live or normal dragon your good. Anything else you don't have right mods in order :P. Hoping play skryim soon in Dec. I've been taking care of my dad he had tons knee operation pass 2 years. Hoping this be last one on Dec 4. What was he big guy and his knee keep ripping or knee cap out place before that they didn't told him wear knee brace and now he is being caution about it. So far right one doing well for him.

40 minutes ago, chubbyfug said:

Any chance of sharing that? Just now switching to SSE and always wanted to have those kinds of physics on that mod(also has he put the SSE version back up or is it still deleted?)!

Do you have all mods and folder program backup for .80? If HDT hasn't been updated and yes to that part then yes go back to the working folder if you have mods data folder backup. Its an pain in the ass I found out its faster to move the older files to new folder then delete it later then recopy it back to data folder. It's really an pain waiting delete files from main folder to recycle bin instead just move it over to folder then delete it. lol Just make sure you have SSD for it.

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

Do you have all mods and folder program backup for .80? If HDT hasn't been updated and yes to that part then yes go back to the working folder if you have mods data folder backup. Its an pain in the ass I found out its faster to move the older files to new folder then delete it later then recopy it back to data folder. It's really an pain waiting delete files from main folder to recycle bin instead just move it over to folder then delete it. lol Just make sure you have SSD for it.

I didnt install SSE until this weekend so i have no mods installed yet, i have a copy of a .80 exe i downloaded from this thread and im hoping thats enough for now until HDT SMP gets the update Q~Q

18 hours ago, Iyose said:

Wow, awesome physics! May I have the txt file of your physics for cbbe 3bbb?

I'd really like to know more details about that, too, please. Right now, I am using :

CBBE 

CBPC

CBBE 3BBB

Everything works except boobs looking inversed/flattened. 

I also am trying to use/add together these now

CBB SMP

HD

Still the same thing....I also noticed in my MO2 that there are green and red lines between these files, lots of collisions, help me, someone, I am at my wit's end. No matter which to take out/move up and down, they ALWAYS conflicting! Also, the stomach doesn't move anymore, only thighs and ass. Help. 

Also, what's the hair from btw? Looks dope!

On 11/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, Vyxenne said:

Thanks for the "cleaned" Dint Hair16 xml, I'll try it after I slog through my daily grind of followed threads here and on the Nexus.

A final comment on cleaning these wig xmls:  Most of the errors I've found are of the "piority (sic) is deprecated" sort.  On the other hand, there are a few serious BSTriShape typos and missing bones being referenced.  Such errors are not unique to Dints wigs.  With the staggering amount of work these mods  take, it's not surprising that a few cut and paste errors slip through. 

If anyone has a favorite wig that's even slightly ill-behaved, I'd suggest checking the hdtPhysics log and then using nifskope to make line-by-line bone and shape comparisons for any errors that actually reference the .nif.  A certain amount of jumpiness will almost certainly remain, but this is likely due to margin/penetration values.  If someone has more to add, I'd appreciate hearing it.

EDIT:  Two other pretty obvious things that can help your smp load is to make sure that the wig xml is set to <shared>private</shared> (not public), if they aren't already.   Making sure things are per-vertex instead of per-triangle can't hurt either.  This all assumes you've got things working in the first place, of course.

I think I finally did what I wanted. And all without 3D :)
Full physics (of course, fashionable 3 breast bones), new proxy meshes to optimize and maintain the quality of collisions. blah blah blah... :

Spoiler

As for the distribution of files: If the author of the basic body gives permission, then I will publish the files; if not, I'm sorry, I did everything for myself. As a test, I can make a simple archive with an example of the body for those who know what to do with physics and what, how and where to install. And do not write to me in PM with pleas :)

And @Vyxenne, this is especially for you. Corrected and optimized version of this wig from the video. But I did not touch the esp file. But you yourself will deal with this if necessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vmii24kc26i2xp/%5BGR%5D-2BHair%2Bby%2BGMLG.zip/file

Didn’t I say? Ooopss...  it's cosiohd (based on 5.6 ver). 

4 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Full physics (of course, fashionable 3 breast bones), new proxy meshes to optimize and maintain the quality of collisions. blah blah blah... :

Reveal hidden contents

As for the distribution of files: If the author of the basic body gives permission, then I will publish the files; if not, I'm sorry, I did everything for myself. As a test, I can make a simple archive with an example of the body for those who know what to do with physics and what, how and where to install. And do not write to me in PM with pleas :)

And @Vyxenne, this is especially for you. Corrected and optimized version of this wig from the video. But I did not touch the esp file. But you yourself will deal with this if necessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vmii24kc26i2xp/%5BGR%5D-2BHair%2Bby%2BGMLG.zip/file

Excellent mouthwatering job. 

Meanwhile I am having a huge struggle to make HDT hair from YunDao and Dint999 to work. They look bad and stretched to the ground. Tried everything, it doesn't fix it....but at least I've managed to make the physics on bodies work, so, I also have these nice animations and bouncing. 

48 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

Excellent mouthwatering job. 

Meanwhile I am having a huge struggle to make HDT hair from YunDao and Dint999 to work. They look bad and stretched to the ground. Tried everything, it doesn't fix it....but at least I've managed to make the physics on bodies work, so, I also have these nice animations and bouncing. 

Too many possibilities to count.   Is this in MO2?  Are they CBBE, TBD or the elusive UNP variant?

10 hours ago, Kokan said:

it's not CBBE, this is UUNP

Could you share your Files? I feel like I'm the last person on this planet who still tries to get UUNP HDT to work. I had it somewhat working, but then I took a few month break to wait for LotD v5 and now nothing works anymore.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Reveal hidden contents

Very nice.  What’s your base body?