I finally get the ball dangling to work with the ERF High Poly Addon. Posting here for those that want it.

Schlongs of Skyrim S

Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files converter

ERF High poly (I'm using the 1.3 special edition)

hdtSSEFramework

hdtPhysics

CBBE SMP (let it override the hdt)

You have to do this with the 2 meshes and after you have build the scholong for your body:

1. Open the ERF Highpoly meshes in Nifskope.

2. Right-click on "0 NiNode" and select Node > Attach Extra Data > NiStringExtraData. 

3. In the "Block Details" tab, add "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object" as the value under the "Name" string. (Right-click, select "Edit String Index", paste.)

4. Add "skse\plugins\hdtskinnedmeshconfigs\malegenitals.xml" as the value under the "StringData" string. (Same as above.)

5. Save the mesh.

Hello,
I just updated my game from version 1.62 skse 2.0.12 to 1.80 skse 2.0.16.
I put all my ddl mods up to date.
I have a problem of falling fps with the new version of hdt framework and physic that I did not have before.
when I'm wearing a clothes or wigs hdt i have a fps drop.
I lose 10 to 15 fps compared to the old version and the game is jerky.
is it normal to lose fps with these new ddl of hdt or i miss something?
thanks for your help.

For everyone who is waiting for the promised :)
I will wait until the publication of my versions of the SMP packs by reason of the next "great update" of the game and all the mods (in last xpmsse there are already problems for cbpc) and for now it is not clear what awaits us in the future with all this "wonderful" physics. Perhaps there will be something new and there is no time and special desire to redo everything later.
Good luck with the update :)

4 hours ago, Gromilla said:

For everyone who is waiting for the promised :)
I will wait until the publication of my versions of the SMP packs by reason of the next "great update" of the game and all the mods (in last xpmsse there are already problems for cbpc) and for now it is not clear what awaits us in the future with all this "wonderful" physics. Perhaps there will be something new and there is no time and special desire to redo everything later.
Good luck with the update :)

Just be aware, I have reason to believe these XPMSE bugs are due to people not overwriting all their mods with the new XPMSE version. I can imagine having mix-matched XPMSE skeletons/nif's from different mods which for the longest time have 115 bone XPMSE skeletons would cause the CTD's they're getting. I've mentioned this to FactoryClose/BakaFactory and hope it helps them test.

18 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Just be aware, I have reason to believe these XPMSE bugs are due to people not overwriting all their mods with the new XPMSE version. I can imagine having mix-matched XPMSE skeletons/nif's from different mods which for the longest time have 115 bone XPMSE skeletons would cause the CTD's they're getting. I've mentioned this to FactoryClose/BakaFactory and hope it helps them test.

I honestly don’t get the instruction to overwrite all mods with the xpmsse skeleton.  It seems like many mods (sos, abc, mnc, etc) provide their own skeletons for various things and if I put the xpmsse skeleton to overwrite them in my load order, either the game ctds on start or on save game load, but if I let them overwrite xpmsse everything works great.

Can someone clarify why we should be overwriting mods than seem to need skeleton changes to function with the base unmodified skeleton mod? 

1 hour ago, no_way said:

I honestly don’t get the instruction to overwrite all mods with the xpmsse skeleton.  It seems like many mods (sos, abc, mnc, etc) provide their own skeletons for various things and if I put the xpmsse skeleton to overwrite them in my load order, either the game ctds on start or on save game load, but if I let them overwrite xpmsse everything works great.

Can someone clarify why we should be overwriting mods than seem to need skeleton changes to function with the base unmodified skeleton mod? 

Most mods include a copy of some random XPMSE skeleton because the authors typically don't know what they're doing. There are very few mods that actually edit the skeleton themselves. XPMSE provides all the bones needed for most mods to work. It just provides the foundation for every mod to use. With XPMSE 4.60 and lower having mixmatched order of mods/XPMSE used to not be much of an issue because most of the skeletons were 115 bones, which is what XPMSE was for the longest time. But the CTD's could occur when a skeleton mismatched with a different number of bones. And now XPMSE 4.61 introduced a lot more bones to the skeleton, so I'd imagine this has exploded people's mod load orders with CTD's because they haven't installed XPMSE properly.

I have XPMSE always overwriting everything, and have never had an issue, so I'm inclined to believe something else is conflicting in your mods. The only things that should overwrite XPMSE are things like BakaFactory's ABC which have to modify the beast skeletons to make the animated beast cocks work properly or Animated Parasites where it has to modify the nif to make animation for the plugs work or Devourment which adds more bones to XPMSE to make the belly look better at extra large sizes. Devourment hasn't updated for the new skeleton though, so it's incompatible. BakaFactory's ABC only modifies beast meshes, and Animated Parasites has a nif provided by someone in the comments that makes it work with the new skeleton 4.63+.

All in all, XPMSE instructions explicitly state it should overwrite everything. He says that because most mods have outdated XPMSE skeletons included. You should be using common sense and overwrite most things besides required mods.

7 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I have XPMSE always overwriting everything, and have never had an issue, so I'm inclined to believe something else is conflicting in your mods.

Just so you don't feel like a lone voice crying out in the wilderness, me too. I use Vortex, which facilitates user-selectable priority setting whenever two or more mods are in conflict. I have XPMSSE set to take priority over everything, and have had no issues at all as long as I remember to run FNIS whenever I update it.

Using MO and "applying" XPMSE dead last (not counting autogen-ed patches and my own custom patches). No freaky-deeky "The Thing with boobs" monster for me.

Unfortunately, also no bouncing bazangas. I decided to return to Skyrim and try SE for the first time on the 21st... which it just so happens is the day the new patch dropped. So I'm stuck waiting for an update to HDT-SMP before I can get it working. Or find out if I've even got it set up correctly.

Honestly, with the uphill battle of trying to convert mods and textures and such and living with the incompatibility of things like HDT-PE, I'm seriously second guessing the decision to try doing all this on SSE instead of SLE. But every time I think of scrapping my current config and switching to SLE I remember that LE is 32bit... and thus limited to 3gb of ram (with patching of the exe). This proved to be a serious limitation for me last time I did this song and dance. Ugh. Frustrating.

Given this is obviously a thread full of people biased toward HDT style physics... tell me why I shouldn't break down and settle for CBP style physics instead? CBP is just fakery with animations, right?

Also... anyone know where I can find some good HDT-SMP hairs? Or a guide to converting HDT-PE assets to HDT-SMP? I'm a dab hand with the creation kit (the LE one, at least)... but learning Blender continues to languish on my to-do list. Still, you don't get >500 mods (~200 esp/esm) operating concurrently and stablely (minus out-of-memory issues) on the same install of LE if you aren't willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with the technical stuff. So I'm good with that if that's what it takes. I found this one on the SSE migration thread.... but it's a dead link.

4 hours ago, SlitherHence said:

Using MO and "applying" XPMSE dead last (not counting autogen-ed patches and my own custom patches). No freaky-deeky "The Thing with boobs" monster for me.

Unfortunately, also no bouncing bazangas. I decided to return to Skyrim and try SE for the first time on the 21st... which it just so happens is the day the new patch dropped. So I'm stuck waiting for an update to HDT-SMP before I can get it working. Or find out if I've even got it set up correctly.

Honestly, with the uphill battle of trying to convert mods and textures and such and living with the incompatibility of things like HDT-PE, I'm seriously second guessing the decision to try doing all this on SSE instead of SLE. But every time I think of scrapping my current config and switching to SLE I remember that LE is 32bit... and thus limited to 3gb of ram (with patching of the exe). This proved to be a serious limitation for me last time I did this song and dance. Ugh. Frustrating.

Given this is obviously a thread full of people biased toward HDT style physics... tell me why I shouldn't break down and settle for CBP style physics instead? CBP is just fakery with animations, right?

Also... anyone know where I can find some good HDT-SMP hairs? Or a guide to converting HDT-PE assets to HDT-SMP? I'm a dab hand with the creation kit (the LE one, at least)... but learning Blender continues to languish on my to-do list. Still, you don't get >500 mods (~200 esp/esm) operating concurrently and stablely (minus out-of-memory issues) on the same install of LE if you aren't willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with the technical stuff. So I'm good with that if that's what it takes.

Yundao has some nice hairs. and this thread has some people posting SMP versions of SG hairs.

7 hours ago, SlitherHence said:

CBP is just fakery with animations, right?

No. Dragonfly BBP is fakery via animations. CBP and CBPC are every bit as "real physics" as HDT-SMP is, except simpler, less taxing on your fps and much easier to configure.

Personally, with my UUNP bodies (OMG! Only 1 bone per breast! How last year! :classic_wacko: ), I can't tell the difference between the way CBPC and HDT-SMP motions and collisions look when it comes to boobs, butt and belly physics/collisions (when each is properly configured, of course).

That said, there are those connoisseurs hereabouts who say they can tell the difference when a mosquito lands on a nipple and impairs its movement with their microscopic little feet. For me, "good enough to look believable" is good enough. More than that is just technocracy gone wild ("My boobs have more bonez than your boobs neener neener neener") or high-spec-computer elitism, flaunting their lack of fps drops using 17-breast-bone bodies with 6 working pussies and 2 working anuses each, full SMP on everything including separate L and R bollock physics and every 4K-8K texture overhaul on the Nexus while playing a World of Warcraft 50-man raid on an uncached virtual machine and FRAPSing both streams at the same time. :classic_biggrin:

SSE is much more stable than SLE under the same conditions. There are strategies to block Bethesda's abusive updates, and even revert your game to the version you had before Bethesda broke it. Let me know if you need me to post them again. Almost all of the "key mods" of Oldrim have been converted to SSE, and the armor/follower/overhaul mods that haven't been converted are easy to port for yourself. So jump in to SSE and give up second-guessing your decision, which was, and is, a good one. :classic_heart:

@Vyxenne & @XenoDrake

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to do some digging for them hairs... easier than converting them myself, I'm sure. At least I now know it's not a wild goose chase.

@Vyxenne

I see. That's where I got confused. I remember BBP from way back when... and mistakenly thought CBP was that. Given that my last performance test with my most recent MO profile netted me all of 17fps in the Bannered Mare... I think perhaps a little prudence might be in order. For now I've followed a very simple guide from somewhere about page 150 of this thread to get CBPC and HDT-SMP to coexist. Lo and behold my jugs do jiggle. Using it with CBBE since that gives me the greatest customization. I can certainly agree with CBPC being good enough. Still want them SMP hairs tho... using a short hair style for now because all the other hairs clip enough to annoy me.

Unfortunately, I didn't have SSE installed until the 21st. So I can't exactly "revert" to an older version that was never installed (unless I'm missing something?)... the only version that has ever been installed on this machine is 1.5.97. I had hoped there would be an option to select an older version under the beta menu like there is for Factorio... but no dice. Unless you are saying I still can some other way? Would be nifty. I do have auto-updating turned off. Hopefully next time I'll be able to avoid this problem.

Anyway.., thanks again.

1 hour ago, SlitherHence said:

@Vyxenne & @XenoDrake

Unfortunately, I didn't have SSE installed until the 21st. So I can't exactly "revert" to an older version that was never installed (unless I'm missing something?)... the only version that has ever been installed on this machine is 1.5.97. I had hoped there would be an option to select an older version under the beta menu like there is for Factorio... but no dice. Unless you are saying I still can some other way? Would be nifty. I do have auto-updating turned off. Hopefully next time I'll be able to avoid this problem.

Anyway.., thanks again.

Hi SlitherH-

You can get previous the version of SKSE here:  skse64_2_00_16.7z 

If this link doesn't work, just go to the main SKSE page and hit the Archived Builds link.  Once you've got it, just drop the three non-text (2 dlls, 1 exe) files into the main SSE folder (you don't need the src folder either and the Data folder comes next). 

Since you're also using MO2, it's a good idea to make a mod out of the Data/Scripts folder and place it high in the left pane, right below all the DLC's.  To do this, use 7zip (get it, you'll need it again) to zip up just the Scripts folder [name it 'SKSE64 Data v2.0.16 for game 1.5.80' or some such] and then drop it into MO2's Downloads pane.  Install it like you would any other mod and then move it up high in the left pane.  It might be well to use the Manual install option to be sure you have the right folder level - it should be green 'Looks Good' on Scripts, not Data, you'll see.

On the other hand, this update was unusually pre-publicized and a surprising number of SKSE dependent mods have already updated.  An optimist might expect that hydogensayshdt might join them in the next couple of weeks - or not.