17 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

I may be able to fix that with BodySlide, I downloaded the full file with the exe, but I am reluctant and afraid to install that now to my MO2, since I have the body+hair working perfectly right now with physics and wouldn't want to install bodyslide and change that by accident...lol

No idea what to do about it now, also boobs getting smaller wearing these but they are still jiggling.

The hardest part about installing Bodyslide is going to be integrating it with MO2 lol. That said, installing Bodyslide will not change one pixel or vertex of your outfits or armor- the only way to change that is to deliberately open and use OS/BS to change armor to your new body.

16 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I will try to help a little:

2. All clothing, armor in the game (regardless of version) has its own internal body - which, again, can be different (see p 1). Usually, each mod for armor or clothes has notes for which body it is intended. In most cases, you can always find the option you need.
3. You can change the body in clothes to another, but this is not an easy process for a beginner. Although there are excellent guides on this (search for work in OutfitStudio - body replacement or porting).

I would add one small point- only torso-covering armor pieces, and a few bracers and high heels, have a reference body inside them. This includes "Torso," "Cuirass," "Chest," "Top," "Bra" and so forth- anything that covers the boobs and goes into Biped Slot 32 has its own default body inside it. So pants, skirts, leggings, most shoes, and so forth do NOT have an included body. That means when you convert them you must load your reference body, do the conversion steps, then when you save the project at the end you must UNcheck "Include reference body in the output."

As it happens, I have been using Bodyslide and Outfit Studio to replace included bodies in armor and clothing with my UUNP-Special or UUNP-HDT body for some time. The only ones that still give me trouble are the SMP-Physics-capable ones... just building them or copying or painting bone weights onto them to give them boob+butt+belly physics can sometimes break the physics... but other times it works just fine. So as you are learning BodySlide and Outfit Studio, I strongly recommend that you either have the original archive still available on your machine, or make a backup of the meshes before you modify them.

To save you searching all around, here is a little step-by-step guide I wrote some months ago. I know it works because a couple of the people (complete BS/OS noobs) I have shared it with took the trouble to get back to me and tell me so.

If you are using CBBE or TBD, you can get the Shapedata bodies (along with the Presets/Templates for them) from the CBBE pages. If you are using UUNP, you need to get it from Oldrim Bodyslide. I have a mini-guide on how to do that as well, let me know if you need it.

My mini-guide is about converting any SSE outfit/armor to UUNP, but it works for any body type- just mentally substitute whichever one you're using wherever the guide says UUNP.

Spoiler

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1.  Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2.  If you already have a SliderSet for the outfit and Body Type, open it and skip to #17. Otherwise, click New Project (top-left button)
3.  Select UUNP-HDT if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4.  Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5.  Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6.  Delete the included body if any (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7.  Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8.  Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9.  Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18. Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new SliderSet will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

1 hour ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

Question:

If I have/need to use all these physic files Kokan shared to me (many thxs again), if I need to install also Apachii hair because of some followers or so, wouldn't these hair HAVE NO PHYSICS?

As far as I know, none of Apachii's hair packs are physics-enabled wigs. Only wigs can have physics in SSE. So no matter what you do or don't download or install, none of Apachii's hairs will wiggle or wave.

That said, there are several physics-enabled wig packs available for SSE- YunDao SMP Wigs, Dint99 Hair Pack, KS HDT Wigs are three that come to mind.

1 hour ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

considering HDT high-heels is no longer working -> what high heel system should one use as of now?

Lazy tools , RaceMenu High Heels or something else?

RaceMenuHH (included with Racemenu) supports HH offsets via a NiFloatExtraData in the nifs named "HH_OFFSET" with Data = <a value representing the height adjustment in undefined units>. 4.25 is kind of a minimum offset (e.g. Newmiller High Heels) and I have a couple of spike-heel boots that are set to 12. Many high heels mods already have the required record in the nifs, and NiOverride footwear from Oldrim will work in SSE with no further edits other than using Nif Optimizer on the meshes. If you have some heels that do not have the required NiFloatExtraData node, it's very easy to add it yourself with Nifskope or Outfit Studio. RaceMenuHH will work with or without the Racemenu High Heels mod you mentioned, which fixes seated and swimming offsets (it's confusing because the two names appear synonymous at first glance, but they are not.) By the same token, the Racemenu High Heels mod does not provide any height adjustment by itself- it requires the RaceMenuHH System.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

As far as I know, none of Apachii's hair packs are physics-enabled wigs. Only wigs can have physics in SSE. So no matter what you do or don't download or install, none of Apachii's hairs will wiggle or wave.

That said, there are several physics-enabled wig packs available for SSE- YunDao SMP Wigs, Dint99 Hair Pack, KS HDT Wigs are three that come to mind.

I know.
All I'm saying is, if I use these physics hair but there are required the other hair mods (for followers), I won't have physics for those followers, right?

3 hours ago, lupus_hegemonia said:

I know.
All I'm saying is, if I use these physics hair but there are required the other hair mods (for followers), I won't have physics for those followers, right?

No character in the game, including your own, has physics enabled hairs when you start the game. When you create your character you'll have to select a non-physics enabled hair first then add a physics enabled wig to your inventory with something like AddItemMenu and equip it. When you equip the wig it will replace the non-physics hair you selected during character creation with the physics enabled wig.

Followers work the same way. If the mod says apachii skyhair is required, then it likely means that the "character creation hair" for that follower is from apachii skyhair. But, if you can get the follower to wear a wig you give them... then their base hair will be replaced by the physics enabled wig. The trick is getting them to equip the wig and not replace it. The old follower overhauls used to have options to tell a follower to wear a specific clothing or armor item... which you could use on the wig. I don't know if the current generation of follower overhauls do or not. Generally speaking... npcs wear the best item in their inventory for a given slot. Wigs generally take up the helmet slot.

tl;dr - no, a mod requiring a non-physics enabled hair does not preclude giving that follower physics enabled hair.