sksevr has niobject class changes so i suspect it wouldnt work unless you got real lucky. it depends how hydrogen's code accesses meshes.

also yeah there were 0 offset changes for a couple versions so you could just change the version check in the plugin. the exe changed this time tho.

20 minutes ago, full_inu said:

Andreis did a hexedit thing a while ago, it's not new, though.

I barely understand any of this, but AFAIK the reason Andreis was able to produce that file was because (in that one instance) Bethesda didn't actually change key game files as part of that version number shift. Here, after a "real" update, producing a functional SMP DLL using only a hex editor is a major, "new" achievement. If anyone can explain exactly why I'm wrong about any of this, I'd love to learn more.

6 minutes ago, srea said:

sksevr has niobject class changes so i suspect it wouldnt work unless you got real lucky. it depends how hydrogen's code accesses meshes.

EDIT: DOUBLE HECK

Okay, buuut...how lucky are we talking here? I'd be willing to do a good amount of legwork if a result was likely eventually, but not if I'd have better chances randomly changing 33 memory addresses and seeing if that made SMP-VR.

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Which of the 4 meshes on offer did you use as a basis? There are 4 files on the mod page- CBBE and UNP with and without leg ratio changes.

I used the cbbe ver skeleton of the Better wrist@legs as the base, I looked at all the bones of the skeleton and changed the settings for the position and size of the bones in the original xpmsse 4.66 ver (latest and corrected for cbpc) skeleton in the likeness. Otherwise, there were crashes in the game. At least on my cbbe type of and on the my new cosiohd3b everything looks fine. This does not affect the position of the weapon or animation, since I have not changed the numbering or the number or list of bones. This is only a change in the visual side. And I didn’t touch the meshes :) I'll try on Unp bodies what I have and say what and how ..

UPD:

Spoiler

UUNP Special 

UUNPSpecial_1.jpg.7608e4679895b90e993e4045a2fdd7d9.jpg

UUNPSpecial_2.jpg.5a575d4808012ed5c4edecc60f460009.jpg

just remark.

I suddenly thought, maybe it’s worth adding bones for biceps and triceps of arms to the skeleton? so that for a complete set of hand physics for both sexes, men will look pretty good to me. But then all the bodies will need to be adapted :) 
I'll try when there is time. Since I still have not figured out with 3D max, everything has to be done in nifscope and outfitstudio and it’s not so easy to work with the bones of the skeleton and especially with weights. If anyone helped with max it would be great.

end remark. 

22 hours ago, Gromilla said:

I don’t know if anyone needs it, but I added parameters from the "better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE cbbe 2.10" mod to the new XPMSSE 4.66 skeleton (I transferred the values manually, bone to bone). I checked on the cbbe and cos family of bodies, but I think it will do for any, or maybe not :)

great for followers too

I want to say a big "THANK YOU" to the community, specifically to Kokan here for helping me out how to setup everything correctly these days and to srea for uploading the finishing touch of HDT Framework and HDT Physics! Thanks to all of you here, I finally managed to make my dream "waifu" thing - whatever it's called - a reality! Body physics? Check! Hair physics? Check! Onwards to GomaPero Land now with GomaPero/GSLAL poses AND HDT Bikini outfits! < I doubt the last one will work, it didn't yesterday, but now with these two new .dlls of Framework and Physics it MIGHT work this time. It MIGHT. I don't know, regardless, thank you all so much!!!!

Thank you, Kokan, for being patient and try to teach me. - PS : I still have no idea how I did it all work, but it works now so, can't complain. lol

Thank you, srea, for uploading the files to help people in updated version to be able to play and enjoy that! Thank you!!

9 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Glad to hear that. And what bodies are on the video? 

And for a long time I wanted to ask what you are recording video from the game, what program? Good quality.

UUNP, for recording nvidia geforce experience

There we go. Sadly, these bikinis are for CBBE, not for UNP or UUNP. I may be able to fix that with BodySlide, I downloaded the full file with the exe, but I am reluctant and afraid to install that now to my MO2, since I have the body+hair working perfectly right now with physics and wouldn't want to install bodyslide and change that by accident...lol

No idea what to do about it now, also boobs getting smaller wearing these but they are still jiggling. 

20191203145136_1.jpg

20191203145157_1.jpg

29 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

There we go. Sadly,

I will try to help a little:
1. It is advisable to first understand what types of bodies exist, for basic bodies there are so-called replayers - all the necessary files and settings all-in-one, for example: CBBE (physic, special, 3bbb), UUNP (special, 3bbb, Renewal). Each basic type of body has its own texture. Otherwise, just what you have in the pictures.
2. All clothing, armor in the game (regardless of version) has its own internal body - which, again, can be different (see p 1). Usually, each mod for armor or clothes has notes for which body it is intended. In most cases, you can always find the option you need.
3. You can change the body in clothes to another, but this is not an easy process for a beginner. Although there are excellent guides on this (search for work in OutfitStudio - body replacement or porting).
Now about physics:
1. As already clear, each body (and of course for clothes without additional parts with physics - ribbons, skirts, scarves, etc., for this body) needs its own settings for movement and collisions.
2. For other things, parts of clothes (see above), earrings, wigs, weapons and all that require their own settings, which are usually stored in the mod itself and have nothing to do with the main settings.
In summary:
1. It is advisable to first determine the body, install the desired mod-replayer.
2. Install the basic physics files (HdtSSEFramework and HdtSSEphysics 1.5.80 at the moment. HighHeels usually not used, but some mods require it )
3. choose the right armor or clothes for this body. Typically, clothes with additional moving parts are labeled as “SMP”, without them but with the physics of the body (boobs, butts, belly) “HDT” or “with physics”. 
 Profit
maybe I forgot or missed something.

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

I will try to help a little:
1. It is advisable to first understand what types of bodies exist, for basic bodies there are so-called replayers - all the necessary files and settings all-in-one, for example: CBBE (physic, special, 3bbb), UUNP (special, 3bbb, Renewal). Each basic type of body has its own texture. Otherwise, just what you have in the pictures.
2. All clothing, armor in the game (regardless of version) has its own internal body - which, again, can be different (see p 1). Usually, each mod for armor or clothes has notes for which body it is intended. In most cases, you can always find the option you need.
3. You can change the body in clothes to another, but this is not an easy process for a beginner. Although there are excellent guides on this (search for work in OutfitStudio - body replacement or porting).
Now about physics:
1. As already clear, each body (and of course for clothes without additional parts with physics - ribbons, skirts, scarves, etc., for this body) needs its own settings for movement and collisions.
2. For other things, parts of clothes (see above), earrings, wigs, weapons and all that require their own settings, which are usually stored in the mod itself and have nothing to do with the main settings.
In summary:
1. It is advisable to first determine the body, install the desired mod-replayer.
2. Install the basic physics files (HdtSSEFramework and HdtSSEphysics 1.5.80 at the moment. HighHeels usually not used, but some mods require it )
3. choose the right armor or clothes for this body. Typically, clothes with additional moving parts are labeled as “SMP”, without them but with the physics of the body (boobs, butts, belly) “HDT” or “with physics”. 
 Profit
maybe I forgot or missed something.

So, here's the thing, my friend. I have modded Skyrim for years, started since before the actual LE version, so with that said, I do know the differences in body types. I should have typed that better in my initial post, my fault. 

I know these Bikinis mod is definitely for CBB and not UNP, that's to be expected, not having my mod working properly. But I couldn't find them anywhere else online for UUNP that I am using. Kokan's video shows that his UUNP model is actually wearing those bikinis, unless it is something else and I was mistaken. - Can't ask him again, I already nagged him too much these days. lol 

My fear right now, since I installed the UUNP, and all of the required components without properly installing the BodySlide - was missing the .exe of it but I made a folder in MO2's directory and pasted Kokan's presets there, is making me anxious to install it now, in case it may change/ruin the body and/or the physics I put with so much work and effort and did it out of luck. 

I am brand new to animations like jiggling boobs and stuff like that, even since LE days I never bothered with that, so my knowledge about that specific part is VERY limited, but I do know the differences in body types. 

Would like to ask if these specific bikinis from CBBE are somehow converted for UNP as well, they already have and support HDT SMP for SE, I was just wondering how Kokan did it. 

10 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

So, here's the thing, my friend. I have modded Skyrim for years, started since before the actual LE version, so with that said, I do know the differences in body types. I should have typed that better in my initial post, my fault. 

I know these Bikinis mod is definitely for CBB and not UNP, that's to be expected, not having my mod working properly. But I couldn't find them anywhere else online for UUNP that I am using. Kokan's video shows that his UUNP model is actually wearing those bikinis, unless it is something else and I was mistaken. - Can't ask him again, I already nagged him too much these days. lol 

My fear right now, since I installed the UUNP, and all of the required components without properly installing the BodySlide - was missing the .exe of it but I made a folder in MO2's directory and pasted Kokan's presets there, is making me anxious to install it now, in case it may change/ruin the body and/or the physics I put with so much work and effort and did it out of luck. 

I am brand new to animations like jiggling boobs and stuff like that, even since LE days I never bothered with that, so my knowledge about that specific part is VERY limited, but I do know the differences in body types. 

Would like to ask if these specific bikinis from CBBE are somehow converted for UNP as well, they already have and support HDT SMP for SE, I was just wondering how Kokan did it. 

it's not that bikini, there's a standalone follower in the video wearing a bikini that's part of mod.

16 minutes ago, Kokan said:

it's not that bikini, there's a standalone follower in the video wearing a bikini that's part of mod.

So, your character is wearing that? Do you happen to remember the mod's name? - Had it or not, I am still asking you anyways. lmao 

I think your follower was Onean or something like that. 

1 hour ago, hashigicc9 said:

So, here's the thing, my friend.

I apologize if it seemed that I was trying to learn something, but you did not say that you have experience in modding.
But in any case, the situation is as follows. So washes someone else my outpouring will help.
As for the bikini - it’s easier to find the full name and look UUNP version. By the way, it looks very similar to a GomaPeroLand mod bikini.

mod is my port of

1 hour ago, hashigicc9 said:

So, your character is wearing that? Do you happen to remember the mod's name? - Had it or not, I am still asking you anyways. lmao 

I think your follower was Onean or something like that. 

mod is my port of Kriv Alansen 

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

I apologize if it seemed that I was trying to learn something, but you did not say that you have experience in modding.
But in any case, the situation is as follows. So washes someone else my outpouring will help.
As for the bikini - it’s easier to find the full name and look UUNP version. By the way, it looks very similar to a GomaPeroLand mod bikini.

It is definitely from the GomaPeroLand mods page, haven't checked the bikinis in there, yet. I have the mod and it works nice but I don't remember a bikini in the chest. Will check again. 

Hmm, so. I seem to have a relatively stable Skyrim SE 1.5.80 with some 225 mods applied (206 esm/esl/esp files and ~1.5k animations). Including HDT-SMP and several self-made patches to resolve conflicts. Neat. Still getting some random CTDs in heavily populated areas... probably either too many scripts or too many animations still. Already extracted the items from Devious Devices I actually wanted into a separate esl without the scripts and massive number of animations DD adds. Doing the same for zaz may prove more difficult as I actually do need some of those anims.

Regardless. My point and relevance to this thread. I want to try my hand at porting some items to SMP... both from PE and from non-physics. An example of one armor I'm very interested in porting is Zerofrost's Blood Witch Armor from LE. There are a few ports to HDT-PE and a few ports to SE... but none that I could find for SE with HDT-SMP. And all of them have made other changes. Are there some good "primers" for this sort of work that can get me started in the right direction. I'll admit I'm a noob even at simple 3d modeling... but this is a learning exercise and I'm used to jumping in at the deep end. Plus I'll not be starting from scratch.

3 hours ago, Gromilla said:

porting question - there are bones and their weights in the additional parts -ok .. this can be done.
no - .. is there 3d max? not? .. and sorry .. for something like that is necessary in order to do everything right.

That one doesn't. This one has additional ninodes added to for breasts, butt, thighs, and arms... but not the coat tails. Same for this one which is for SSE.

I can't "just" open it in Blender and add what I need?