I was wondering if someone could help me understand what is going on with my SMP setup.  I have little to very little understanding of Skyrim physics, so I am just going to try to describe what is happening. I could be comparing apples to oranges....I just don't know.  Here we go.  

I have been using the SMP files from Hydrogensays since I started using SSE and everything was working fine.  I also used the mod, Remodeled Armors and all the female NPC's throughout the game, had physics. I was using the CBBE special body.  I have in the past converted other armors in bodyslide to the CBBE special body and they also would have physics on the MC or followers. 

I wanted to try the 3BBB amazing body and I must say I was very happy how well the physics looked. I had to use a magic spell to apply it to the MC though. But now there was no physics on any of the armors throughout the game like there was even when the armor was on the MC.  Ok...so I took one armor Farmer01 and converted it like I have in the past to the 3BBB amazing body, put the armor on the MC and it was just as perfect as the naked body.  Success! I thought, but no.  I painstakingly converted every Remodeled Armor to the 3BBB amazing body(over 16 hours), but all the NPC armors(I have used Remodeled Armors as a replacer) are static(no physics). If the MC wears the armor there is but no one else. 

What I don't understand is what the difference is from when I was using the Hydrogensays files and CBBE special, to when I use the 3BBB amazing body and its physics.  I'm not trying to find someone to "fix" my problems for me, but rather dumb it down a little so I can understand what is going on. Or at least have a better idea.  I have not posed this question on the 3BBB thread, because everything there seems to be fine, I think I must be doing something wrong with how I have set up the SMP rather than the body....that is I think. 

I forgot to mention, I have done nothing to remove anything in terms of my old set up and basically loaded this body and physics files "on top of what I had", so that could be a major problem I didn't think about. 

One more thing, I have rolled back my SE version after the update, so everything works like before the update, I just haven't had the time to start updating all the mods. 

7 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I was wondering if someone could help me understand what is going on with my SMP setup.  I have little to very little understanding of Skyrim physics, so I am just going to try to describe what is happening. I could be comparing apples to oranges....I just don't know.  Here we go.  

I have been using the SMP files from Hydrogensays since I started using SSE and everything was working fine.  I also used the mod, Remodeled Armors and all the female NPC's throughout the game, had physics. I was using the CBBE special body.  I have in the past converted other armors in bodyslide to the CBBE special body and they also would have physics on the MC or followers. 

I wanted to try the 3BBB amazing body and I must say I was very happy how well the physics looked. I had to use a magic spell to apply it to the MC though. But now there was no physics on any of the armors throughout the game like there was even when the armor was on the MC.  Ok...so I took one armor Farmer01 and converted it like I have in the past to the 3BBB amazing body, put the armor on the MC and it was just as perfect as the naked body.  Success! I thought, but no.  I painstakingly converted every Remodeled Armor to the 3BBB amazing body(over 16 hours), but all the NPC armors(I have used Remodeled Armors as a replacer) are static(no physics). If the MC wears the armor there is but no one else. 

What I don't understand is what the difference is from when I was using the Hydrogensays files and CBBE special, to when I use the 3BBB amazing body and its physics.  I'm not trying to find someone to "fix" my problems for me, but rather dumb it down a little so I can understand what is going on. Or at least have a better idea.  I have not posed this question on the 3BBB thread, because everything there seems to be fine, I think I must be doing something wrong with how I have set up the SMP rather than the body....that is I think. 

I forgot to mention, I have done nothing to remove anything in terms of my old set up and basically loaded this body and physics files "on top of what I had", so that could be a major problem I didn't think about. 

One more thing, I have rolled back my SE version after the update, so everything works like before the update, I just haven't had the time to start updating all the mods. 

Hey. And can you give any sample of ready-made clothes or armor that you already made, namely any nif file? It seems to me that the matter is the incorrect registration of the body in the physics configuration files.

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Hey. And can you give any sample of ready-made clothes or armor that you already made, namely any nif file? It seems to me that the matter is the incorrect registration of the body in the physics configuration files.

Let me see if I can give you and example.  I hope that it is ok to convert a armor from another mod like Remodeled Armors by ChronoTigger77.  It was only for my personal game, not to build a mod, not that I could do that anyway. But I hope I didn't break some rule. 

9 minutes ago, nufndash said:

I hope that it is ok to convert a armor from another mod like Remodeled Armors by ChronoTigger77.  It was only for my personal game, not to build a mod, not that I could do that anyway. But I hope I didn't break some rule. 

O! I also use this assembly, I reworked it a bit for myself, re-textured a bit in the direction of facilitating the amount of clothes .. :) Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone :) Send files to me in PM.

Ok. 

People, Colleagues, Friends. who wants to be a tester? I (as already understood) redid one body and now I need testers who understand in SMP physics. Beginners, I'm sorry, I do not invite. It is especially interesting how the body behaves in different modes, compatibility, if someone (I know who) uses the OSA it will be great if he helps me. It is necessary to drive the body in all possible situations.
If anyone is ready to welcome in PM (with reviews the worse the better, but honestly :).   or one day to https://discord.gg/JPfzUt

The test archive is in my signature. Due to the current situation, I can’t create a separate topic. Therefore, I ask for your help here in my favorite theme.

up. And yes, as promised, I will try to make packs for the main bodies with the physics of SMP (CBPc i don’t know so far there are questions in the next topic) for beginners "all-in-one" for a simple installation "without turning on the head" :) and if I don’t die in this protracted process, there will still be many ears, tails and wigs with physics .. in the near future. 

And thanks for everything.

8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Test some BS preset and hand collision (coshd3B renew) 

Hide contents

OK, how the hell does that work? I've got the HDT files, the 3BBB body, XP32 Skelly  with the CBP patch, and the CBPC file, and rather than physics working on the body the hands just go through.

Plus, the capes don't seem to work right.

I've got it loaded: XP32, HDT, CBPC, 3BBB, XP32 Patch in the order.

Am I screwing something up?

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

it's magic bro. not otherwise..
(magic is a technology that we have not yet studied)

All of magic goes one way:

path_ Skeleton _ bones_ (meat .. brr .. surfaces - "this is not meat, this is skin") _ mesh <---(collision)-------------->other mesh ("skin", oh, no meat?). 

xml:   _________OK______ok bla bla_______________________________________________________What? Who is that?W*f* is*? <'I hate myself" ><ok >  

that's magic .. answer the questions

yes stupid but cool))

because no one needs this garbage anymore .. she's dying. 

OK, I get it. (I definitely should have went into a help thread instead of just impulse-posting.

So, Skeleton>Body Mesh>Collision Effects>Texture

I have to admit, watching where this has all gone over the years is fascinating. You guys do amazing work and I'm consistently impressed by it all.

Thanks for answering, I really appreciate it.

10 hours ago, Foxyzu said:

That's all good but i wish it actually worked in vr ;-; If it just could be patched for vr.

Gods, I feel you. VR SMP is the dream. @srea/aers (the absolute legend) actually gave me hexedited SMP DLLs built with the VR SKSE's offsets, but all I can manage to get out of them is this:

hdtSSEFramework.dll (00000001 hdtSSEFramework 00000001) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin

aers has already mentioned that fundamental code is likely to be different in the VR EXE, and accounting for this would require Hydrogen's source code. It's also possible I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to install SMP properly, as I've never done it for SSE. I was planning on pestering @Shizof about this since he's a VR guy with Hydrogen-level physics chops, but if anyone else wants to send a resume explaining how qualified they are to be handling a highly experimental VR SMP build, my DMs are open.

2 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

вся СМП физика- это Поцелуй - столкновение двух поверхностей. В целом там нет костей , нет сфер которые что-то определяют.. это просто столкновение поверхностей _Губы и гУбы (желе и палец).  старая физика определяла все - точку, сферу - место,  движение точки, сферы .... столкновение было сферами и кубиками. Наш любимый 27X  придет и все разрулит.. как я соскучился по его комментариям... 

So it's the kiss of two surfaces. If I screw up the order with the body mesh and collision effects, then it doesn't work right.

As for XML files, I'll admit, I only added what it said to in the thread where I started down the HDT route, which didn't say anything about XML. Which means, I better get to figuring that out.

All right, thanks.

35 minutes ago, Haverstead said:

So it's the kiss of two surfaces. If I screw up the order with the body mesh and collision effects, then it doesn't work right.

As for XML files, I'll admit, I only added what it said to in the thread where I started down the HDT route, which didn't say anything about XML. Which means, I better get to figuring that out.

All right, thanks.

I apologize, I can’t explain more. I do not understand your problem. apparently this is the language .. and I don’t understand ... sorry.

54 minutes ago, evmiller said:

Looks like Hydro just released SMP on the Chinese site . High Heals is up too. I bet the patcher over here added a little motivation :) Site is http://www.9damaomods.com/  for those that don't know. Using Google chrome so it auto translates was a major help in reading the site.

Yep, it also seems that hydrogensays has uploaded the source code of HDT-SMP to github

59 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I apologize, I can’t explain more. I do not understand your problem. apparently this is the language .. and I don’t understand ... sorry.

Your explaination led me to looking at the load order better and adjusting it. It actually works now because I followed your advice on how to do the load order.

You solved my problem.

30 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

This is stupendous news!

It's huge! I am thrilled! I'd go in for one of these right now

Legendary_kiss_V%E2%80%93J_day_in_Times_

but I don't want to get slapped. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Foxyzu said:

God daymm, and that happens as I am back. Tho that doesn't mean that it will be quickly recompiled for be but I'm still hyped. And tbh I don't really know how GitHub works, so I will hope it's exactly what I think!

There is no timeline, but I have alerted interested parties in Discord, and the wheels on the SMP VR bus are finally starting to turn.

Many thanks to everyone in this entire thread, I knew I'd find this news reported right here one day. When I have anything substantive to report about SMP VR from elsewhere, I'll come here first. ?

Oh, and also: ALL HAIL HYDROGEN QUEEN! ?