On 2/20/2019 at 11:28 AM, Kimy said:

Yes, I still totally plan to work on DCW. I just need some clones of me. Haha!

Hello!  I came here for two reason, and that was one of them.  I was wondering if DCW was going to see any love anytime soon.  It has been, indeed, a long time.  So, yay!, this is wonderful to hear. 

The second reason, which is for anyone not just Kimy, but after successfully unlocking a device, shouldn't the key get destroyed?  I know that happens with the Skyrim version, but it's not with this version.  Is this % based?  If so, is there console command?  I'm not finding anything on the OP, and I'm not finding anything with "help dcw 0" in-game.  ☹️ 

This is a high thing. 

The only problem is that the subject is not there. The way one trap after another ... bah ... I will never get out. Where is King Jack? At the specified location, no.  It is possible that the FP-based brothel house do not go together? The "JonsMod" (Northern Springs DLC) Quinton constantly sitting there. He's sure he's confusing where he should be. He always sitting in the brothel and harassment.

Ez egy hatalmas dolog.

Az egyetlen probléma, hogy a téma nincs sehol. Az úton egyik csapda a másik után ... bah ... Sosem jutok ki. Hol van Jancsi? A megadott helyen nincs. (Ha a fehér az szürke... akkor rengeteg lehet a hiba. De mondjuk ez nem ide tartozik.) Lehetséges, hogy az FP alapú bordélyházzal nem fér össze? A "JonsMod" Quinton -ja teljesen zavarodott (Északi források DLC).  Ő biztos összekeveri, hol kellene lennie. bah... Ő mindig a bordélyba ül és zaklat. 

1171535232_Fallout42019-03-2019-34-47-87.jpg.6f442747176c43520d47e25bf62d06c4.jpg

On 2/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, overlot115 said:

Roggvir's DD Items Manager

*there is something else! (Sorry not Chinese.  :classic_angel: )  "DD item manager" 

*after every change, it is recommended to relaunch the game or 5-15 minutes waiting for the setting.

(minden változtatás után ajánlott a játék újraindítása vagy 5-15 perc várakozás a beállításra közbe pár cellaváltás.)

2076865863_Fallout42019-03-2109-35-28-88.jpg.7bb31ca4ad413adaf120f6026d411e40.jpg

I seem to have run into an issue where DCW no longer seems to be spawning devices... in the first two hours I managed to get slaver's collar AND belted.... and some time after belted all DD's stopped spawning in containers.... i've put another 2-3 hours in since and not a single key or device. I'm not yet sure if this is by design and I have to finish the belted quest, or if some scripting broke?

• 3 weeks later...

Got this problem recently where first save after triggering a trap takes a very long time, the game acts like it's not responding(in task manager as well) radio still plays in the background, clicking anywhere displays standard windows "program not responding" window with wait and close the program, sometimes it goes through after some waiting (happened with nipple clamps and few plugs) but sometimes it just stays like that until closed (catsuit for sure, can't remember if anything else).

Anyway love your work, both cursed loot and wasteland are great, and I'd love to see DCW grow to the state that DCL is right now :)

15 minutes ago, Swipey said:

Anyone else got the problem where when you take restrictive gloves off you still cant equip anything like a gun or armor? If so how do you fix it?

Did you take them off properly? As in, use the pop-ups? And restrictive gloves shouldn't have that effect, only paw mittens.

5 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

Did you take them off properly? As in, use the pop-ups? And restrictive gloves shouldn't have that effect, only paw mittens.

I did do all that however i found a fix where i requip them with modified locks and remove them

So I got the problem with Alices Hideout where only the furniture would load in and I am stuck in a freefall. But I managed to fix it and it is now working perfectly.

How I fixed it:

- Load up Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp in the CreationKit

- Load the Interior Cell "dcwAlicesBunker" so the Interior Cell shows up in the Render Window

- On the Task Bar go to "World --> PreCombine Geometry for Current Cell" (Do not click the PreCombine Geometry for Interior Cells as this will PreCombine EVERY Interior Cell

- It will ask you to Confirm for PreCombining the Cell data for "dcwAlicesBunker". Click Yes

- Takes a couple of seconds (well for me). When Finishes it will show a box with "Done".

- Now click save and be happy.

21 hours ago, JoKa2511 said:

So I got the problem with Alices Hideout where only the furniture would load in and I am stuck in a freefall. But I managed to fix it and it is now working perfectly.

How I fixed it:

- Load up Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp in the CreationKit

- Load the Interior Cell "dcwAlicesBunker" so the Interior Cell shows up in the Render Window

- On the Task Bar go to "World --> PreCombine Geometry for Current Cell" (Do not click the PreCombine Geometry for Interior Cells as this will PreCombine EVERY Interior Cell

- It will ask you to Confirm for PreCombining the Cell data for "dcwAlicesBunker". Click Yes

- Takes a couple of seconds (well for me). When Finishes it will show a box with "Done".

- Now click save and be happy.

Any chance you could upload the modified .esp?

I'd have changed my own, but the CK apparently doesn't like me [crashes on any attempt to load cells, most of the rest I've looked at works out fine], and I'm not up for reinstalling everything and hunting down the root cause at the moment.

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Any chance you could upload the modified .esp?

I'd have changed my own, but the CK apparently doesn't like me [crashes on any attempt to load cells, most of the rest I've looked at works out fine], and I'm not up for reinstalling everything and hunting down the root cause at the moment.

Put the esp in the data folder, the Folder in the Zipfile goes into data/meshes/PreCombined.

Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp DCWPreComb.7z

I'm having issues with the items no loading on the character correctly. Its a case of not appearing on the character and only showing an invisible body/parts or invisible item with character in leg restraint pose. Any ideas on what I should do? This would be the second/fourth time I've had to reinstall the mod.

15 hours ago, Blueset said:

I'm having issues with the items no loading on the character correctly. Its a case of not appearing on the character and only showing an invisible body/parts or invisible item with character in leg restraint pose. Any ideas on what I should do? This would be the second/fourth time I've had to reinstall the mod.

This mod requires you to use Bodyslide, otherwise there will be missing models.

16 hours ago, NXTtrain said:

This mod requires you to use Bodyslide, otherwise there will be missing models.

Oh... After trying it turns out that I needed to RUN the Bodyslide program to make the model for the body. That is where I went wrong.

Thanks!

On 4/22/2019 at 3:28 AM, Swipey said:

Found some issues The raider boss location leads to the bunker it was based on in bunkerhill and the ballgag makes it so you cant talk to bad belinda

I had a bit of trouble with that and after that section, talking to Alice again.

Retrying it should work sooner or later. I moved her a few metres and the second interaction at max range possible worked fine, for both encounters.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:55 AM, canzetr said:

Got this problem recently where first save after triggering a trap takes a very long time, the game acts like it's not responding(in task manager as well) radio still plays in the background, clicking anywhere displays standard windows "program not responding" window with wait and close the program, sometimes it goes through after some waiting (happened with nipple clamps and few plugs) but sometimes it just stays like that until closed (catsuit for sure, can't remember if anything else).

Anyway love your work, both cursed loot and wasteland are great, and I'd love to see DCW grow to the state that DCL is right now :)

Was going to respond to this previous and must have forgotten.

It's a DD thing. If i had to guess, without actually knowing, it's due to the scripts used for equipping the actual rendered items [what you see], which causes some issues with saving shortly after any changes to equipped items [character or NPC].

If you give it 5-10 mins before saving, after equipping [or having equipped] stuff, it should be fine.
Slows things down a bit, and I've had to turn off auto-save entirely and rely on more manual saves & quicksaves, but it works.

9 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Was going to respond to this previous and must have forgotten.

It's a DD thing. If i had to guess, without actually knowing, it's due to the scripts used for equipping the actual rendered items [what you see], which causes some issues with saving shortly after any changes to equipped items [character or NPC].

If you give it 5-10 mins before saving, after equipping [or having equipped] stuff, it should be fine.
Slows things down a bit, and I've had to turn off auto-save entirely and rely on more manual saves & quicksaves, but it works.

Is this when you are in 3rd person?  I hardly ever play and exclusively 1st person, so there is no lag for rendering.  I just get the clothes sound being unequipped.  

36 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Is this when you are in 3rd person?  I hardly ever play and exclusively 1st person, so there is no lag for rendering.  I just get the clothes sound being unequipped.  

While I haven't actually torn DD apart and learnt how, precisely, it works, I am aware that it uses apparel-dummy items that give you the 'quest' dialogue options, which then equip the rendered item, and (i think) set certain conditions on the 'quest' dialogue to remove that item, like having manipulated it means it has no 'unlock shield' on equip, as they usually do, and doesn't require a key to unlock, for instance.

You can see some equip-delay if you're equipping multiple things at once, and/or putting DD items on NPC's.
I'm sure @Kimy could clarify how/why it causes the save-related issues, but it's largely not an issue otherwise.

And first/third person is largely irrelevant to the game, I believe, for DD equip/unequip functions. Although I know you can inventory-trick the 'blindfold' effect away, so you can be blindfolded without the effect, though you need to be able to add/remove it, for it to work :P